Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics (55541 Views)

Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by HugeMac: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2015
APC always rigs lagos , we all know that , they killed funsho williams. Because Tinubu had to rig massively to win him and the thought of facing him again would be his end , But this time around , AIG MBU is here, Jimi must win because he is more popular and generally accepted , know body knows ambode , only some few yorubas , most yourubas will vote jimi not only igbos and other minority tribes , the reality is that people don't like APC in lagos because of tinubu, if everything is fair and square APC will loose Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by PStacks(m): 11:15am On Jan 25, 2015
Igbo people like decieving themselves sha...

why make all this mouth in lagos..

go to enugu or anambra to make mouth na...

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by drnoel: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2015
BlackPikiN:
See how they can't do without Igbo support meanwhile their online supporters and keyboard warriors are saying/acting otherwise.
How do we reconcile the two?

Ndigbos are not dogs who go back to their vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Firefire(m): 11:16am On Jan 25, 2015
eeeeeee, Tinubu's power withdrawn by the gods grin

Lagosians are wiser.

Jimi Agbaje, Lagos State Governor (2015 - 2023)

Eko o ni baje ooooooo tongue

6 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by nzeadachie: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2015
ccollins:
because strict legal policies that are applicable to any other tribe does happen to ibos does not mean we ibos will not still vote in ambode.. PDP are theives and will always remain one.. I rather take ambode who I know will do better than fashola than I should take a fool from PDP.. Agbaje is like his clueless masters @ PDP.. Am an ibo man and this is democracy, and any who expresses his choice for something better is not a bastard.. All PDP governors are a disgrace and I don't care what you say about other ibos who don't want PDP. So stop being foolish
MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU COME FROM, WHICH ONE BE IBO?

6 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Atlantian: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2015
hedonistic:
Ndigbo will give their bloc votes to Jimi Agbaje and the PDP in Lagos state. No doubt about that. You can go round the Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and sample opinions.

Any Igbo person resident in Lagos that votes for the tribalistic and obnoxious APC is undoubtedly a complete bastard and should verify his or her true paternity.
You speak the mind of all Lagosians of Igbo and other ethnic extraction. APC did not involve us, so we have decided that Jimi Agbaje is a better man. We are voting Jimi Agbaje, and I know other intelligent Yorubas will vote Jimi Agbaje. If 45% Lagosians of Igbo extraction, plus other ethnics alongside the intelligent Yorubas vote Jimi, Association of Prodigal Criminals will have no chance by fielding an Amala-fucker backed by a Toronto-certified, Alpha-Beta empowered, APC-pocketing Tinubu.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by amjoseph19: 11:18am On Jan 25, 2015
shachris:
I have always said it. Ndigbos have no future supporting the Ijaws. What is their political prowess in Nigeria?

We need to work out a way to either form an allegiance with the yorubas or Hausa if we are ever gonna make the most out of Nigeria, or we fight together for our sovereignty.

Ka amadioha gbajie gi olu ebe'a. We igbos should form allegiance with ndi ugwu. I highly doubt if igbo blood flows in you.
Onye ara.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by imcam: 11:19am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=hedonistic post=30110061]Ndigbo will give their bloc votes to Jimi Agbaje and the PDP in Lagos state. No doubt about that. You can go round the Igbo dominated areas in Lagos and sample opinions.

Any Igbo person resident in Lagos that votes for the tribalistic and obnoxious APC is undoubtedly a complete bastard and should verify his or her true paternity. [/quoteethnic

bigot thank God dia voting power is not much so even if all of dem vote for a particular candidate it wnt still give dt candidate a victory except dia is also overwhelming Support from d yorubas and Hausa. so go and die

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2015
The pictures of ambode, yayi and buhari wearing Igbo attire in posters are all over Lagos.

Thought they said igbos are inconsequential.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Erotex(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Hahahaha.........
In phyno's voice "Now Adim ka ahia iwu ha we rusha!!!"
Don't bite the finger that feed u ➡LindaIkejiBlogClassRep_♥♥

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Atlantian: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Rexnegro:

So because FASHOLA is asking non-lagosian residents vote means lagos is a no man's land ? Mennnn I fear for how some people reason sha. Don't ur gov in east ask hausa people in sabo community for their vote in eastern states ? Those that make the state a no man's state to the northerners ? If lagos no suit una igbos make una use the exist road na .
How can you forget so easily ? Are you suffering form Buhari-diasis ?

Fashola Deported Igbos, now he wants Igbos to vote for APC. Fashola is silly, for taking Igbos for fools.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Temptee101(m): 11:21am On Jan 25, 2015
PStacks:
Igbo people like decieving themselves sha...

why make all this mouth in lagos..

go to enugu or anambra to make mouth na...
Where were you when we were building Lagos?

Nobody owns Lagos; the earlier you get familiar with this fact, the better.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 25, 2015
JK we know

Ambode, who's he?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 25, 2015
amjoseph19:

Ka amadioha gbajie gi olu ebe'a. We igbos should form allegiance with ndi ugwu. I highly doubt if igbo blood flows in you.
Onye ara.

Nwanne, agaghi m abu gi onu n'ihi amara m n isi ezugigi oke. socrates has this to say 'any man who cannot live in a state is a beast'.

Life is not fair bro. You do what works, not what is right.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Rexnegro:

So because FASHOLA is asking non-lagosian residents vote means lagos is a no man's land ? Mennnn I fear for how some people reason sha. Don't ur gov in east ask hausa people in sabo community for their vote in eastern states ? Those that make the state a no man's state to the northerners ? If lagos no suit una igbos make una use the exist road na .
Lagos is owned by indigenous Aworis, Saros, Eguns and Ijebus. By virtue of that it is a Yoruba land. Every one knows this including the Igbos here on nairaland and nobody is out to drag ancestral lands with anyone. However, Lagos is a metropolitan city developed by our shared human resources and wealth, the former capital of Nigeria and the economic capital of west africa. And by virtue of that every ethnic group in Nigeria has a stake in Lagos. Politically anyone who meets the requirement of being a Lagosian by birth, residency and tax has a right to vie for political position. This is the spirit of Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by imcam: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Atlantian:
We MUST congratulate Jega for implementation of the PVC voting system. It's time to prove that Lagos is no man's land.

u don't lnow wat u ar talking about can a Yoruba man or Hausa man become a governor in imo or any other eastern state. just think of it critically

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Capitano1(m): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmm

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Atlantian: 11:26am On Jan 25, 2015
imcam:

u don't lnow wat u ar talking about can a Yoruba man or Hausa man become a governor in imo or any other eastern state. just think of it critically
As far as the Yoruba man has lived in that state for up to 10years, Yes.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by leemah68(f): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2015
smiley Sai Buhari cool Sai Jimi Agbaje.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Balkan(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2015
MrALIVE:
you are a compound fool!!! And u will remain so! Ethnic bigot! I am a complete igbo man,flesh and blood! My vote goes to GMB
You must be an Ikwerre boy. "butterfly thinks itself a bird"
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are deluded.

You switched account? Also a woman? Pathetic fellow.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
The Igbos made Lagos what it is today.
The Igbos built Lagos up to this level; also brought Lagos to the world's searchlight both economically, financially and otherwise.

No one can underestimate the influence of Igbos in the world at large.
You are big fool from the east and a disgrace to true Igbos in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by shamecurls(m): 11:32am On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=Temptee101 post=30114065] The Igbos made Lagos what it is today.
The Igbos built Lagos up to this level; also brought Lagos to the world's searchlight both economically, financially and otherwise.

No one can underestimate the influence of Igbos in the world at large.[/quo

You re very funny.. How did the Igbo`s build Lagos? Migrating enmass to the state that the state government had to force deportation of miscreants? Is it the trade you do in Lagos like any other tribe does that makes you a builder of Lagos? You re very funny. Re you aware that Hausa`s buisness moguls have more investments in Lagos than Igbos? Dont be cajoled by those petty trades you do in Lagos. We were already far ahead since 1960 before y`all started migrating down here due to the hardship in your region. Y y`all not go back to your states and make it bigger than Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by jeffizy(m): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:
What is wrong witth Igbos on NL? Seriously are you guys ok? As in seriously?
Fash may have deported some Igbos (who were most probably constituting a nuisance) but we all know that Lasg has the highest number of non-westerners in high places. Why cant you greedy lot be satisfied with that? Igbos are not the only people that were deported.
[size=17pt] Why are you guys always fighting imaginary enemies? [/size] Seriously you need to work on your issues.

I'm proudly Akwa-Ibom before you tribalistic idiots quote me.
[color=008800] You asked the right question. [/color]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by zimoni(f): 11:33am On Jan 25, 2015
I see no reason why they want to vote Agbaje instead of Bob Okoroji the Apga Candidate who's their blodar.

Anyway let them vote Agbaje

Ambode would still win.

Ambode till 2023.

We don't care, Ambode must rule till 2013.

Enemies, look for the nearest transformer and show it some love.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2015
zimoni:
I see no reason why they want to vote Agbaje instead of Bob Okoroji the Apga Candidate who's their blodar.

Anyway let them vote Agbaje

Ambode would still win.

Ambode till 2013.

We don't care, Ambode must rule till 2013.

Enemies, look for the nearest transformer and show it some love.
what's this man saying?

2013? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by zimoni(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2015
customized13:
what's this man saying?

2013? undecided

I meant 2023.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015
zimoni:

I meant 2023.

Thank you.
you are as confused as APC undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Cmediagroup: 11:37am On Jan 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:
What is wrong witth Igbos on NL? Seriously are you guys ok? As in seriously?
Fash may have deported some Igbos (who were most probably constituting a nuisance) but we all know that Lasg has the highest number of non-westerners in high places. Why cant you greedy lot be satisfied with that? Igbos are not the only people that were deported.
Why are you guys always fighting imaginary enemies? Seriously you need to work on your issues.

I'm proudly Akwa-Ibom before you tribalistic idiots quote me.
your lot serves better as house girls and intimacy gadgets, so no need engaging you

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by zimoni(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
customized13:
you are as confused as APC undecided

You may go and look for the transformer right away.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 25, 2015
zimoni:

You may go and look for the transformer right away.
you mean GEJ, the transformer of the nation?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Jokay07(m): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Well, after reading all the replies which mostly came from igbo guys, i am still not convinced that there would be any change in pattern or system of winning lagos state.. Igbos are not the only one that will vote, Incubency power is a factor that will always put Apc ahead. The effects of losing lagos to pdp will be heavy on Apc than losing presidential election. Pdp will always try and try. But the funniest thing is that most of these igbos on nairaland do not voters card to achieve their wish in lagos. They would just sit down for one conner of thier room and be posting trashes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.