Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (60628 Views)

Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently / My Husband Caught Me Masturbating, What Do I Do? / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by marychommy(f): 9:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Confess to ur wife and ask for her forgiveness but wumi is not a friend at all cos once ur wife knows abt it dat d end of her relationship wit her

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by linkin8k(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2015
OP, you have to discuss with your mum-in law soon and tell her it was a mistake and promise to send that Wunmi packing.

All I see on here is people asking why the OP couldn't control himself. We all know how guys are weak in the flesh and get tempted easily.

Why on earth should the Wunmi not respect her very good MARRIED friend and avoid such advances from the husband. Why should she also wear such skimpy dress knowing that she's living with her so-called friend's husband.

3 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by fahren(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2015
This platform is supposed to be a platform where we bare our minds on topical issues and not where people bore people with incredible and fairy tales. It beats my imagination when people make up stories maybe just to make front page. I think the right thing to do is to shut up when there is nothing to say.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by DoTheNeedful: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2015
zeefa:
Please, I need a serious advise from people in the house. I really don't know what to say to my mother in-law, may be to beg her or ignored as if nothing happen.

Let me give you a little summary of what happened to me.

My wife just put to bed and the whole loads of work have been much for her that she called on her friend who just graduated from the university to come and stay with us so that she could help with little work at home.

We didn't have problem with her because it will save her from paying bills whereas we have more space in our own house for her to occupy free of charge without having to pay any bills.

She was so hard-working and even without telling her,she knows what to do at the right time. She does all the cooking for us and most time before I get home from work, she calls me to ask what I would love to have for dinner which she will gladly organise.

Gradually, we get little bit close and talk freely to each other without having to define our boundaries.

Wumi is a dark skinned chobby lady with a 42DD size (please don't ask me how I got to know her size). And am sure those that have the picture of sizes on their brain will understand my point. It was tempting.

It all started when I got home and saw her cooking with one nasty top showing off her assets. She caught my attention and smiled and I returned my gesture given her a soft smile too and that was how the whole madness started.

My mother in-law just came from nigeria few days ago to help us as well. But left for me, I was enjoying the new atmosphere with Wumi in our house.

Just yesterday the nasty incident happened. Mama caught me in d washroom kissing and touching wumi . Meanwhile, my wife went for Dr appointment for our son with cold.

Right now, I'm afraid because mama didn't say anything and I don't know how to convince her as well.

Wumi is not comfortable at home again and I can't look into ma ma's face anymore.

The funny thing is that mama didn't discuss what she saw with my wife because I knew if my wife heard, in fact, I wont be on nairaland now to narrate the story of my life.

Please, do I call mama and beg her? Or should I just ask my wife to allow her (wumi) go since mama is around. ?

I'm really confused here because I can't not face or talk to Mama freely at home anymore.

Please what do I do?

Just try and convince your mother-in-law that it was just a holy kiss angry
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by awa(m): 9:53am On Jan 26, 2015
@Poster,

Wumi MUST GO now

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Tearg1: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2015
ayoade2:
If you were not caught, you would have thought you are smart and the relationship would have graduated to something more under your building !?Confess to your wife in presence of Mama. that's called being a man. Mama will likely be the one placating your wife for you. The whole blame will fall on the temptress.

This advise is from the pit of hell... Try and seek advice from a man of God... Never dwell on the counsel of the ungodly... This issue is sensitive and if not handled with divine wisdom, it can cause carnage. Before u do anything, pray for God to direct u to the right man of God to speak to. We all have flaws and this is one of them. Some of u hypocrites bashing him are serial aldutrers yourselves..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2015
kiss her too, she needs it and your foolish cheating ass is too blind to see it. muntula
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by amdo007(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2015
wumi's picture or I won't believe it ;Dwumi's picture or I won't believe it
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2015
Forget people telling you to confess to your wife. You had better act like nothing happened. Mama...is not spilling because she might also come back for her own soon. Knowing the kind guy you are now. So be prepared. grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Chaplain383(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2015
My friend! Go and confess your SIN to your Wife and ask her to forgives you, if not you are close to HELL.
1John 3:8; James 1:15; 5:16 and 2Chronicles 7:14
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Am sure the Op will be laughing at people's comments and how gullible they are believing his story. Fake stories making front page. MOD PLS D.E.L.E.T.E at the press of a button. It's called delete. cool

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Tearg1: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
MrHardOn:
Forget people telling you to confess to your wife. You had better act like nothing happened. Mama...is not spilling because she might also come back for her own soon. Knowing the kind guy you are now. So be prepared. grin

That's what oyibo people do...mother inlaw bleeping son Inlaw. Dem nor send
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Janetozi(f): 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Why didn't ur wife hire somebody that have experience in "OMUGWỌ", an experience old lady who is a mother would have been better.

And u eeeh, u are so obnoxious! I am sure it is the trust that ur wife have in u that makes her bring her frd to help her out.

People will say that trust and respect is the foundation of every marriage, but i say "TRUST WITH CAUTION" some men are not worthy to me trusted, this kind of betrayal kills RESPECT.

Send that idiot packing and then confess to ur wife.

Avoid food and water for three days as ur own punishment.

Men like u need to be dealt with in a military way.

Had it been ur mother inlaw did not caught u two, this immorality would have continue for a long time, u wouldnt have come here to confess.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2015
Tearg1. That's why it's a free world. Mama might need her own soon. grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by ogaprime(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2015
lolaxavier:
Well, the deed had been done. If you truly want to end this, talk to grandma that it was purely a mistake stating it won't repeat itself again and also tell Wunmi to give your wife an excuse that she has to go back to school or somewhere else. Guy, trust me, as long as she is still in that house, there's no telling that you will be tempted once again to touch and this time, your a.ss might not be saved.

By the way, 42DD is not something me i fit overlook....chai imagine dat kind packaging...

Please, what's 42DD? Is that future definition of a bigger screen than HD??
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kolabolami(m): 10:03am On Jan 26, 2015
TRAINING! TRAINING!! TRAINING!!!
OIL & GAS TRAINING IN LAGOS
KB Golden Technologies is a leading oil and gas training company in Lagos which specialize on COMPREHENSIVE/DETAIL TRAINING ON AUTO-CAD, P&ID AND PDMS.
COURSE MODULE
•AutoCAD( 2D) Drafting/design( Main tool bar, Standard tool bar, Modify tool bar, Drawing tool bar, Command lines, Plotting and Printing) etc
•2D Isometric Drawing
•AUTOCAD (3D ). Introduction to Solid Modeling which includes: Extrude, Revolves, Sweep, Press Pull, Loft
Rendering and Materials
PART B
Using the modern Engineering Software (AUTOCAD P&ID AND PDMS)
•Interpreting and Reading Piping, Instrumentation & Process Flow Diagrams (P&ID, PFD).
•Understanding the principle of Piping Design and Modeling (Pipe fittings)
•Ability to Interpreting and Design P&ID layout (Adding flow lines, Pipe fittings (Elbows, Flanges, Valves) to plant layout.
•Adding Instrument, Equipment, and Structure to P&ID layout as done in oil/gas Industries.
Running validation for P&ID

•Introduction to Plant Design Management System (PDMS).
Creating Equipment…
Networking of pipes
Erection of Structures (Beams, Columns, Plates etc)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineers, Geologist, Electrical/Electronics, Process Engineer, Material/Metallurgical, Electrical, Civil/Structural engineering graduate and Undergraduate, Jobseekers, Draftsman.
For more info. Call: 07033920277, 09093553203 or Email us on: ogundarik@yahoo.com or ogundarik@gmail.com.
Venue: 4 DELE ARAOYE, OFF OSEMENE STREET, MAFOLUKU, OSHODI. LAGOS.
TIME: Suturday: 8:00am - 4pm, Sunday: 1pm - 4pm
NB: ONE ON ONE TRAINING IS ALSO AVAILABLE.
TRAINING BENEFITS: FULL INSTALLATION OF OIL&GAS/ENGINEERING software to be Install on Participant Laptop (CAD, P&ID, PDMS).
PARTICAPANT WILL BE GIVEN DETAIL SOFT COPY MATERIALS ON AUTOCAD, P&ID, AND PDMS (PIPING MANUALS).
NB: TO SECURE A WELL PAID JOB IN OIL/GAS, ENGINEERING DESIGN COMPANIES APPLICANT NEED TO EQUIP HIS OR HERSELF WITH AUTOCAD, P&ID, AND PDMS.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Op, u see your life? Wumi came into your house and you could not remove your eyes from 42DD. Now you mother in law has caught you. See what 42DD has caused you...No worry...it is one thing for a woman to fvck u up....while it is calamitous for a woman and her mother to fvck u up totally. By the time mother and daughter are through with you, 42DD will change to 42 years of regret and DD Disaster and Divorce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kandiikane(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2015
marquiseT:
From your 'story' it sounds like one..the problem is not that you hooked up with your spouse very close friend,which shows you lack respect for your wife and lack of self control too, your problem is that you got caught...you obviously do not see anything wrong with what you did,you just hate that you got caught.
And how will everyone make excuse for a full grown man like you,from its your wives fault for bringing her friend home to help her nurse YOUR baby,to its wunmis fault for been endowed with a 42DD and definitely mamas fault for being in the wrong place and spoiling your fun.
Would it be too much for your wife to expect you to control your blokos in presence of her 42DD girlfriend.
I don't know why some men will have gold but still prefer to chase stones..
madam, you talk well. Everyone is calling for wunmi's head but what they don't know is that she has nothing to lose. The man on the other hand has everything to lose and he should have made sure he controlled himself and respected himself. I just don't understand how hard it is for someone to say no because I am sure the wife's breast looks better than the 42DD when the bra comes off.

42DDs anyone?

Op what's your wife's size? I think you were just being a glutton and you should pay for disrespecting your wife in her home.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by ekenzo(m): 10:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Cutehector4u:
wats hard dr, my wife I kissed sumbody and am deeply sorry for it. I am not fit to be called ur husband anymore, please treat me as one of ur ex boyfriends. And d wife wil say oh no, u r my husband and all my heart is yours. I hav forgiven u already, and she wil tell d gateman to go and kill goat. Looooooooooooool

These one Na supper story for the Gods
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by repogirl(f): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2015
Size 42 means she's fat...... What is wrong with some men sef? When you do these things even without being caught, don't you think of the people you are hurting?

Anyway,

Wunmi should go, never to be heard of again and you should apologize and beg mama for your weakness and lack of self control and promise to be a better person.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Emodeee: 10:10am On Jan 26, 2015
Wah if wunmi is a nairalander?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Emodeee: 10:12am On Jan 26, 2015
repogirl:
Size 42 means she's fat...... What is wrong with some men sef? When you do these things even without being caught, don't you think of the people you are hurting?

Anyway,

Wunmi should go, never to be heard of again and you should apologize and beg mama for your weakness and lack of self control and promise to be a better person.

lyk ur husband will nt cheat wen u guyz get married.
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2015
who no whether u are leing i dont beleive all this story angry angry angry
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Why are some men so useless?

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2015
But if your mother in-law finally tells her daughter what transpired please deny it completely. You can say you were passing by and along the line you heard the friend calling for help and you went to assist her (if it was a kitchen incident you could say things like oil poured on her and you had to quickly get a cloth to clean up the mess on her) and was only trying to help before mama came in. Don't make it appear as if mama is lying but rather that yes she saw you both but didn't get the exact picture of what was happening. You can discuss whatever story you may want to say with the girl so you both can have same story.

OMG!! Some people can lie for Nigeria [color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by udyheart01(m): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=lolaxavier post=30112585]Well, the deed had been done. If you truly want to end this, talk to grandma that it was purely a mistake stating it won't repeat itself again and also tell Wunmi to give your wife an excuse that she has to go back to school or somewhere else. Guy, trust me, as long as she is still in that house, there's no telling that you will be tempted once again to touch and this time, your a.ss might not be saved.

By the way, 42DD is not something me i fit overlook....chai imagine dat kind packaging...[/quote
What Is A Mistake? Kissing and Romancing Someone?
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by repogirl(f): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Emodeee:

lyk ur husband will nt cheat wen u guyz get married.
ohhh, so I should tell OP, congratulations abi? Congratulations for cheating on your wife because its what all men do?

See, just because you are a cheat does not mean all men cheat, FYI, I am already married and if he cheats which I seriously doubt cos he is very self disciplined, then we will handle the matter

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by mutter(f): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Poor mama, too scared to talk because you might send her packing back to Nigeria.
Can you imagine the pain she is living in having to keep this to herself so as not to create a problem in the house?
She has to be silent even if she is living in fear that the friend would snatch you away from her daughter.

You are a wicked man and not a weak man. Your wife has just given you a priceless gift of life that you ought to be so over the moon with the baby and not be thinking of your animalistic desire to copulate.

Don`t you know that childbirth makes a woman more attractive for a real man that loves his wife!

Anyone blaming the wife is on the wrong track. She just wanted help from someone she trusted.

..you better send that daughter of Jezebel packing and make a confession to your wife and the mother in law.

Only when you confess and repent are you truly sorry for what you did.

But it does appear you are not sorry at all, only sorry that you got caught.

8 Likes

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by kuzee(m): 10:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Eberex:
Chai!! na mama catch you! e for better if na another person. Meanwhile she wont say anything to your wife because she is wise and wouldnt want to be the cause of break up in your house considering the situation on ground. But mind you, expect a blackmail soon. It may not come now, but in the nearby future
guy park well..wat kinda blackmail re you talking of?
blackmailing him is like blackmailing her daughter..who in the right sense will do that, supposing the daughter find out her mother has bin blackmailing him, what do you think will happen next, if it ws another that caught dem in action,he sure will except alotA blackmail..but definitly wnt give in coz he might confess to the wife later

1 Like

Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by 5minsmadness: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Monicasque(f):
Ask yo wife to stop bringing her frnds home...
Especially those that possess 44DD bweast grin
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by zeefa: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
prince3009:
Op, u see your life? Wumi came into your house and you could not remove your eyes from 42DD. Now you mother in law has caught you. See what 42DD has caused you...No worry...it is one thing for a woman to fvck u up....while it is calamitous for a woman and her mother to fvck u up totally. By the time mother and daughter are through with you, 42DD will change to 42 years of regret and DD Disaster and Divorce.

Hmmmmm! 42 years of regret and disaster/divorce!
Re: My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. by rush111: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Hey what's up mu buddy, my advice might not be the best for you, but I wanna say what on my mind....guy ignore Mama or ur grandma or whatsoever,no need to discuss anything with Mama but Mama must be aware she has left the home....very simple nd the best thing to do is to free Wumi, allow Wumi to leave ur home else the worst thing will happen....what I mean by the worst thing will happen, she might might get pregnant for u if u re not very careful....ur a Man body no be firewood...I don't pray for that to happen to me nd it will never happen to me....to avoid that not to happen again, free Wumi from ur home......simple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Marriage: Before And After / I Just Saw My Uncle's Wife In A Guest House / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.