Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance (9489 Views)

Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / This Is The SOUTHWEST and Yoruba's Contribution To Nigeria / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Continue ranting from that prison you call a room, that wont change the fact that you yeeboes are nothing but noisemakers. Open a new Yoruba thread pls, this one is now stale and boring.

Haven't you heard nigga? Am posting from France?

grin

Make e pain u die for that osogbo agbo joint you dey tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by BlackTechnology: 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
vanunu:

What do u gain from spreading falsehood? Before jona came to power nigeria had over ten years of fuel scarcity, almost all the federal roads were so bad that orji uzor kalu nearly fought with obj. Today, there is no more fuel scarcity, people are no longer sleeping in fuel stations and our roads are a lot better.

Almost are federal higher institutions in the country have been renovated and are now wearing a new look and for the first time in many yrs, the universities are no longer complaining about funding

U evil people come here to spread lies.

Sir

It is called SW hypocrisy and blind hate grin

Unfortunately for them, their usual madness is being resisted. cool

3 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If they attempt secession then, we will treat their f u c k up grin

If they attempt it gladly agree to it and watch them change tactics.

They can never be independent because they are so ingrained into the parasitic lifestyle of feeding over other people's resources and sweat.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by BlackTechnology: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
All this anti corruption rhetoric coming from the north and southwest is highly hypocritical.

The north dominated leadership positions after the civil war with Yorubas occupying strategic bureaucratic roles. Corruption began its endemic rise under this duo.

For the southwest to shout corruption now is also highly hypocritical for the fact that their own region is dominated by crooks and thieves. Charity does not seem to be in their dictionary because if the northern leadership they so desire can not fix their own backyard or they can not stem corruption but celebrate it with people like Asiwaju enjoying patronage and respect how dare they speak of making Nigeria better?

From what I understand with this Buhari nonsense Yorubas who support Buhari do this for the following reason:

1. Fanatical Yoruba Muslims. There is such a thing if you don't know as fanatical Yoruba Muslims and it is growing by the day. Visit any tertiary institution and you will see them venting their by force religiousity for all to see. This group is swayed more by Jonathan's alliance with Israel. They are vast majority here on nairaland.

2. Yorubas want a piece of the action. By claiming opposition, Tinubu built his empire. Tinubu is now set to take on bigger challenges at the national level given that most of the SW states other than Lagos and Ondo have been milked dry. With this alliance Tinubu hopes to springboard to the national level where the pickings are juicier. Most of his followers will natural follow him.

3. Yorubas feeling like kingmakers. They feel irrelevant and dispensable in a Goodluck govt. Jonathan has matched any brain they have with that double their capacity from the southeast. It feels like 1960 again when they had to fight and compete with the more competent igbos. An Ab0ki alliance will naturally see a smooth sailing to the top. To make matters worse they have no bargaining power. The SouthSouth has oil and are ready to use it to negotiate, the north has a solid disciplined political bloc. These are things the southwest does not have other than AMALA styled confusion trouble rousing politics.

4. They are gambling for a Buhari death if he ever got elected. They some how think they were instrumental to Goodluck's emergence not knowing that the Niger Delta was set to restart their insurgency if the constitution is not adhered to. An Osinbanjo accidental presidency will never happen because the north will demand for bi elections . The other regions will support this especially the Igbos. This will see the north choose an Igbo vp leaving the southwest in the cold. If Osinbanjo opposes this he will simply be given the shonekan treatment and not a damn thing will happen.
cheesy

Yorubas on NL are so pain that we could decipher their plot and even warn the Hausa Fulani Kanuri people wink

3 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Trash. Jealousy of who? Yeeboes or who? Lmaooo. How can i be jealous of someone who is not a threat to me, you make me laugh afterall I dated an Ibo girl in Uni and my brother is dating one currently. I can only offer you prayers for God to cure you of your madness, its very important.
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Bruteforce1o1: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Haven't you heard nigga? Am posting from France?

grin

Make e pain u die for that osogbo agbo joint you dey tongue

Never been to Oshogbo in my entire life, so still dont know whats paining you oooo. Me just dey laugh you here. If you like post from Nnewi, thats your problem little man. You yeeboes are cursed, so shall it be.

I will help you derail your thread. Lets go....

2 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Bruteforce1o1: 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Yorubas on NL are so pain that we could decipher their plot and even warn the Hausa Fulani Kanuri people wink

If Yorubas are so pained, hows that the problem of yeeboes? Still dont know how another man's problem is affecting you. Inferiority complex..

2 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by nwabekeyi101: 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
BlackTechnology:

Sir

It is called SW hypocrisy and blind hate grin

Unfortunately for them, their usual madness is being resisted. cool
[/s]

Hypocrisy that they want to vote for who they want. Why are you Akpu eating beast so stu.pid? Is it the SW's fault that you are all labelled the beautiful bride of Nigeria, the AGIP of all tribes. The joke is on you fools from the South East. Shame and big shame.

3 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by nwabekeyi101: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If they attempt secession then, we will treat their f u c k up grin

A political tout like you talking about treating a tribe's fuckup. Your foolish fore fathers tried and failed, and since then no one take you loudmouth serious anymore. You are always on Nairaland daily ranting and wallowing in pains cos of an Ijaw man that dont even know you exist. Its a shame on you and your family, that's total slavery.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Gbawe:

Correct. In fact many of them know and accept that GEJ is leading Nigeria towards chaos and anarchy but this is precisely what they want. They cannot stomach the thought of a resolute President like Buhari coming in to arrest the rot and rescue Nigeria from failing totally. These vendetta-driven folks simply want Nigeria to fail and view GEJ as the leader to help that happen.

Sure.....

It's only desire for such that can suddenly turned 360 degree to support FFK that they've mobbed less than a year ago.....simply because not out of principle but just bbecause of GEJ ambition.

2 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by omonnakoda: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
BlackTechnology:

grin grin grin

You guys are real bad-asses men!! ,We did not think anyone would "decipher" it. You are just too sharp
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Balkan(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mynd44:

Hey, we ain't talking about the governors here yet. Open a thread for that. I just gave you pointers. What has GEJ done in those areas to deserve the votes?

Lagos-Ibadan expressway is a joke
Lagos-Abeokuta is mad
Apapa-Oshodi is not worth passing
Old ife road.
Ilesha road
Ogbomosho road

I can go on

Electricity has never crossed 4,000MW

When OBJ left office, we were generating 3,545MW. All the Goodluck administration can do is blame criminals? Are you kidding?

He focused on the North right? He can go there to ask for votes Na. How can you neglect people and come back to ask them to vote for you again?

Why do you think Alimosho Local government is angry at APC?
Why did your son OBJ abandoned those project. why did you not complain during his tenure. hypocrits

2 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by dBard: 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mynd44:

Don't you get this? People don't want Buhari, they just want GEJ gone. That is the problem.

You guys are not also helping. I just gave you pointers, what has GEJ done in those areas?

GEJ hasn't performed as expected, that is a given...
BUT u do not jump out of a boat onto a raft on a raging sea just because the boat stinks.

Am south based but not a GEJ fan..didn't even vote f him @d last election BUT I'll rather the devil I know in this election than otherwise.

There are just too many things that's causing me concern about this Buhari alliance/candidacy.
Things ppl are turning a blind eye to in their desperate bid to oust the present gov't.

Ask yourself a question...why has prof Soyinka, a known critic of Jonathan, refused to endorse the candidature of Buhari,as most expected, rather choosing to kip mum n watch

we needs be careful.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by HzRF(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
*******It hurt them you ended their subsidy fraud********

**You sold off NEPA and ended their fraudulent NEPA contracts.
**You removed ghost workers from civil service and reduce their wealth.
**You refused to renew their oil blocks license they shared among themselves.
**You handed NPA verification to a third party and eliminated port frauds.
**It hurt them you stopped the bootlegging in fertilizer distribution.
**You hurt them by making sure they don't hoard petroleum product and Nigerians will sleep at filling stations while they make astronomical profits.
**You pinched them where it hurt most by making sure elections are free and fair & they can't impose their candidates on us.
**You hurt the cabal by looking into their face and telling them no sir.
**We know Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas & co. don't love Nigeria more than us.
**We know GMB is NEVER a man of integrity and strict to what he believes.

But we also know those pushing him have a hidden agenda. They have bullied you, lied against you, insulted you and made Nigeria insecure just to get back to business as usual. But I promise you sir, they will not bully our votes, we will go to the poll blindfolded for you. For their peace will be too costly

From ede North in osun i will vote GEJ
If change is what am witnessing in osun, oyo I don't want CHANGE

Don't be deceived by media APC, Accord members decamp to Pdp in Iwo at least 500
My home town ifedayo are is for pdp thanks to the idfiot adeyeye-arare impose on us

Ask dem yoruba aint idfiot they know their onus well
And the rigging method they use last year which saw aregbe vote drop from. 400k+ to 234k at the tribunal will be matched dis tym around

2 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Honestly, I dont know why they will have to curse and blackmail me cos of my right to vote for who i want, calling people names cos of supporting Buhari. They will open threads, curse the North and insult the SW and still want them to vote for you. What kinda logic is that? Na waoooo

It just beat common sense and logic indeed.

All they do is wake up daily to come on the internet to curse...insult and malign Northerns and S westerners and still want these people to follow them vote for a non performing government in the name of a useless "southern solidarity "

By act of omission and commission these GEJ internet warriors successfully turned many people.who have been all along undecided against GEJ,

1 Like

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by ollyruffy: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Whatever you call the reason for the alliance, we will vote out JonaThief by Feb 14.

South West believes in performance. They separate politics from religion and tribalism

If Buhari fails to deliver on his election promises, south west will vote him out after one term in office.
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by omonnakoda: 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
ogene007:

It is good that APC has a lot of people like you as their core support base, people who do not believe in diversity or creating an open space. The battle for the soul of Nigeria and Lagos state is ongoing and the outcome will confine people like you to the ignoble dustbin of history were you truly belong. We the true progressives are very confident in GEJ and Jimi Agbaje winning the elections overwhelmingly, we are also confident that these elections would mark the end of APC as a party. We encourage more of such comments from people like you because such comments nullify most of the efforts being made by APC in deceiving Nigerians into believing that they are a truly progressive party. Your type are really helping everyone to see APC for who they truly are. GEJ till 2019 and Jimi Agbaje till 2023.
Quite the contrary I am not an APC supporter. I do not know about Ambode and so won't follow the bandwagon on the other hand I know that Agbaje was once Tinubu's boy and so I will not back him either. Honestly I do not think it will make much difference whoever wins,we have had a similar situation with Otedola .
You see Yorubas are not childish like you folk who think in one direction and so you have concluded I MUST BE AN APC MAN.
I AM NOT!! I am one of those who resents Tinubu's stranglehold on Lagos Politics
On the other hand Eboes are NOT the equals of Yorubas from Kwara who were not born here in Lagos as far as contesting electoral office is concerned . That is a view most Yorubas hold regardless of Party so whoever you vote for nothing changes and I do not really care as long as he or she is not EBOE feel free to vote for any Yoruba candidate of your choice
If you aspire that your children will one day govern Lagos give them proper Yoruba names ,Teach them Yoruba and mold the back of their heads when they are babies. If you are you are hoping to raise your population by migration ,forget it. Lagos is the the Muslim centre of the SW you cannot match the birth rate so just fall in line and stop being unruly
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
omonnakoda:

Quite the contrary I am not an APC supporter. I do not know gabout Ambode and so won't follow the bandwagon on the other hand I know that Agbaje was once Tinubu's boy and so I will not back him either. Honestly I do not think it will make much difference whoever wins,we have had a similar situation with Otedola .
You see Yorubas are not childish like you folk who think in one direction and so you have concluded I MUST BE AN APC MAN.
I AM NOT!! I am one of those who resents Tinubu's stranglehold on Lagos Politics
On the other hand Eboes are NOT the equals of Yorubas from Kwara who were not born here in Lagos as far as contesting electoral office is concerned . That is a view most Yorubas hold regardless of Party so whoever you vote for nothing changes and I do not really care as long as he or she is not EBOE feel free to vote for any Yoruba candidate of your choice
If you aspire that your children will one day govern Lagos give them proper Yoruba names ,Teach them Yoruba and mold the back of their heads when they are babies. If you are you are hoping to raise your population by migration ,forget it. Lagos is the the Muslim centre of the SW you cannot match the birth rate so just fall in line and stop being unruly

You do realize that gbawe is Yoruba and not igbo
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by emmatok(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
gratiaeo:

How many vote did GEJ got from southwest in 2011? Yoruba did not vote in 2011. fact!

Stop.
SW was the reason GEJ is in power today, remember OBJ and the Save Nigeria Group.
GEJ won in every SW state except Osun.
But today he pretending he didn't know the SW .

1 Like

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Kingspin(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mynd44:

Not really....

Politics is performance based. What has GEJ done in the south west that they should come out to vote for him? Do you people even listen to yourselves?

What are his policies?

Look at the infrastructure.... Mention 3 Federal roads in the South west that is in good shape and I will name 10 that are horrible...

Electricity

Fuel price....

Trade...

Employment...

Security...

Religious intolerance...

Toutish allies

All these and threads like this where the people are insulted is what leads to the people turning their backs.

A friend and I took a tour of Abeokuta to Otta and Sango... The number of GEJ posters is amazing. It is almost as though he does not exist. Same thing in Ibadan.

Can you show reasons why they should vote GEJ?
because u saw Tinubu and Co in APC. I pity una old age brain.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by ibisko04: 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
ilugunboy:
When last did GEJ commissioned a Federal govt project in the SW.....

Show me one....

We will vote APC ....if APC messes up...we will throw them under the bus in the next election....no time for unproductive sentiments.
You have said it all. Let us take another person and see, if after four years we are not satisfied, we will votes him out as we want to vote out Jonathan now.
That is what is call democracy in action.

1 Like

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
rbjimoh:
. Thank you, Omonnakoda. The Yoruba people are the only Nigerian nationalities that base everything on justice and common logic. The southwest criticized OBJ the most despite being one of them. The Igbos wouldn't have done that to their own and that's because of their greed, callous sentiment and bad genres they inherited from their forefathers. Example is the case of Lagos. The Yoruba people extented their culture of tolerance to those god-forsaken criminals called Igbo and here they are now asking their host to bring their heads. Their are as much Igbos in Kano as there are in Lagos, why can't they make the same claim in Kano? They won't and that's because they well know that the Hausas won't give it a second thought before they slaughter them all. Igbos are the most criminally ingrates the world is blessed with. Now on that dumbass Jonathan, he has ruined our country enough and we would make sure he doesn't return to the sit. He divided Nigeria along religious lines. He celebrated international criminal who escaped prosecution in UK. He has recruited new high caliber thieves that have stolen billions of US dollars from treasury.

Thank you brother. History of their shameless progenitors comes to my mind but I m in d mood right now.

Mark my word bro, at the right time, no single soul of Igbo ll be left in South west unless God says otherwise......

In the 60s, a last chance was given to them but they have misused and abused it and we r only waiting for just little political unrest so as to send these animals back to where they belong

They may laugh it off now but let them bookmark this simple message "Yorubas are anxiously waiting like Hausa/Fulani before d pogrom"

The reason Why South West is called WILD WILD WEST would be spelt out that time......

Even the oldies in South West want these animals out of our land and that ll be done at d right time....
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by masseratti: 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
mrborntodoit:

They concluded in a hurry because some people whom are aware that Rome wasn't and can't be built in a day decided to capitalize on their ignorance instead of uniting with the fg and explaining to them in details or the lay mans language.
and be slave to Gej PEJ dynasty abi?
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by superstar1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Y
joeyfire:

See below superstar. Learn to differentiate your enemies from your neighbours

http://www.nigeria.gov.ng/2012-10-29-11-09-25/news/558-osun-state-commends-federal-government-over-water-projects

The Federal Government of Nigeria has received commendation from the Osun State Government over the execution of water projects in the State.

The Governor of Osun State, Rauf Aregbesola gave the praise when he paid a courtesy visit on the Minister of Water Resources, Sarah Reng Ochkpe in her office recently. He also acknowledged the tremendous work which President Goodluck Jonathan is doing through water provision to the state. According to him, Ilesha has been without water for the past 50 years before the Federal Government came to her aid by releasing funds to complete the dam.

“I am quite impressed with what you people have done in Osun state and I find it necessary to come here to express my profound gratitude to the Federal Government, especially in the construction of Ilesha water project,” he emphasized.

It had better be Ilesha. My grandma's house in the state capital has always had potable water in all my years of going there.
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Thank you brother. History of their shameless progenitors comes to my mind but I m in d mood right now.

Mark my word bro, at the right time, no single soul of Igbo ll be left in South west unless God says otherwise......

In the 60s, a last chance was given to them but they have misused and abused it and we r only waiting for just little political unrest so as to send these animals back to where they belong

They may laugh it off now but let them bookmark this simple message "Yorubas are anxiously waiting like Hausa/Fulani before d pogrom"

The reason Why South West is called WILD WILD WEST would be spelt out that time......

Even the oldies in South West want these animals out of our land and that ll be done at d right time....

When I call the APC a fascist religious cult this is reason whym

2 Likes

Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by GworoChewinMaga: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2016

If you ever bothered to read my first post here you will see how I detailed how the southwest in their hatred for Shagari regime were quick to celebrate and welcome Buhari's coup.

Nobody is asking you to vote Goodluck, but for God sake's , Buhari of all people?!

This is looking like 1984 all over again.

If the southwest is so on convinced by their own propaganda and lies about a Goodluck presidency then why are they not offering us an alternative? Why a Buhari?

We warned you fools

Enjoy your oduastan emirate
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by KwaraRat: 9:52am On Sep 05, 2016
Bump
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by APCHaram: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mynd44:

Don't you get this? People don't want Buhari, they just want GEJ gone. That is the problem.

You guys are not also helping. I just gave you pointers, what has GEJ done in those areas?

Ahemmm!

Make I clear throat
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by EeyanMayweather(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
APCHaram:

Ahemmm!

Make I clear throat
Osu scum..how market
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by ShinnBet: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2020
Bump

Una eye don clear abi?

Mr integrity indeed.
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by ShinnBet: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2020
The SS and SE should not forget why the Yaribanza supported Buhari's presidential campaign.

They are now preaching southern unity because they now see us 5% as indispensible in their already failed Presidential bid..

Karma is coming
Re: The Southwest And Buhari, A Jealousy Alliance by MagicBishop: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
[
b]Today, the southwest has the highest bloc of Buhari apologist in the south. They foolishly have been sold the corruption lie and Buhari sainthood and are bent on repeating history[/b]

It is not that we are happy to get vindicated on all we warned you guys about this man Buhari .

I prayed after Buhari was sworn in that God should guide him and for him to surprise us in a good way.

How I wish God answered my prayers on Buhari. I would prefer to be mocked by his partisan supporters who will see all my warnings and predictions as hot air. A better Nigeria is far far greater than my non-existing ego being deflated.

What I get irritated mostly of nowadays is how some of my estranged friends who are now repented Buharists keep referring to me as a genius with foresight over my predictions on Buhari govt going down as the worst ever in history .

I am neither a genius or a prophet . I only relied on Buhari's antecedents, provacative sectional statements and his gross incompetency to arrive at Buhari being a terrible choice.

No generation has had so much information readily at their tips .

All warnings we have about this man was drawn from recorded history of his past tyrannical military junta, his shameless defense of Abacha's govt, and his sectional statements.. common sense told me that Buhari had not and will never change. Didn't he later tell you that change begins with you and not him?

A particular friend asked me "what did you see that we did not see in 2014?" And my reply to him was simply : "what did I say that you did not hear?"..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Report Of Disqualification Of Anambra APC Primaries Is False – INEC / Police Plot To Tackle Shiites In Borno - Premium Times / Buhari Humiliates Tinubu - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.