Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89874 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by beey2(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
As it was wrtten in the Scripture; seek ye the truth and the truth shall set you free. Therefore to all you mockers of MOG Bishop Oyedepo I think what a reasonable person of sound mind should do is to CONFIRM from members of LFC if truly he made such a statement. Don't bring unnecessary curse and hardship on your household. PEACE

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
For him mind....gate of hell?!!! undecided

When him turn gateman wey dey guard hell? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Bioboy1213(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Wow!!!

I thought they said the Devil is boss in hell..

Or is OLEdepo a Deputy to Satan

learn how to respect a man of God.... Pity you. Nd besides this news is nt real..
Garrithe1st:
Wow!!!

learn how to respect a man of God.... Pity you. Nd besides this news is nt real..
Garrithe1st:
Wow!!!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by sirajdinsaudi: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
So nothing like rumors again in Nigeria.Now outcome of the meeting held is now materialized. I've said it and I will still repeate it that we will fight bishop Oyedepo seriously. Time will tell.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
omolami:
I pity those mocking the word of God.Oyedepo is a pastor and God sent,any that mock him mock God the consequecies are grave, therefore beware nairalanders
So you meant God sent him to say this trash? U must be brainwashed!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by vichyke: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
i am a living faith member and also an igbo man but i must reaffirm d fact dat Buhari has won d elections already. Sai Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by suruwilliams(m): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Don't mind the mofo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by segnys007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Could he be that dump? Maybe somebody needs to remind our Bishop he a mortal o, not God

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I mentioned 3 places. Go and read them if you care. I have freedom of belief. You do too. I speak as a Christian. I don't care what others believe. I speak for myself. I don't worship any man. I worship God the Father. I live by His words. I do not need a rethink. Thanks and enjoy your Sunday rice. Lol

Lol. Funny guy. I didn't mean have a rethink about your religion oh.

What I meant was that if this news is true, it carries a wrong message.

Attached is what Pastor Adeboye said "The church cherishes the right of all citizens to participate in the democratic process to vote" instead of imposing a candidate on his members.

I hope you get my point.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by lexyfred02: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

This is a "LIE" I was in church today der was no where Bishop said so..

Nigerians knw how to hip curses on their with their utterances...at the end of the day dey would say na one old woman dey pursue me for my village

When where did he say it...am waiting for answers ooo

Thank you for the clarification. This is where I stop reading the post! For those who think they have the support of a great man of God now, Sorry to be dissappointed

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by 2kris(m): 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
I know my roommate is born again but wetin I no sabi, na who rewind my blue film as I go bathroom sadangry
guy u no well walai
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by iamord(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
bigifeco:
Nawa for people o!!!!.....I was in the 3rd service which Jonathan worshipped..... Pls o bishop David oyedepo never said such.....for the record am not a fan of Jonathan even wen asked to pray for him I didn't....... Ppl should be careful the way they change stories and all....Dats a very cheap way of gaining traffick
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
I know my roommate is born again but wetin I no sabi, na who rewind my blue film as I go bathroom sadangry
lol.
Bae wassup with you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by T3amie(m): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
I hate naira land for this...always approving fake stories on their fuckin blog....i was at the service today precisely 3rd service when dr ebele jonathan spoke...bishop didnt utter those statement

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by asadike(f): 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
laiza:
I love you scatter with this question you asked. Bar man one bottle of your finest wine for the lady pls.
oya, wey d wine?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mayorall(m): 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Papa can't say this. But he won't even reply to the media.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
I am finish, oyedepo said these? If this is true then i need all my offering and tithes from 2003, i am disappointed i never knew hes a business man. Imagine he will open the gate of hell for those who opposed GEJ? that means hes a gate man in charge of hell, GEJ is confused, campaign on the altar is not a guarantee of winning, i beg open the gate wide because 90% of Nigerians opposed him. Infact i will not go to church again, i will be praying to my God at home, Jesus help me.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by asadike(f): 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
emmasege:
You will have to go to hell to find out.
no dear, oyedepo apparently knows about hell more than he's telling us
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?

And so many people are happy at this post...so awkward they r happy at her for insulting a Prophet of God...but they won't shed tears when she start suffering for it...

The bible says your words have caused a snare for you
Am not judging her but that what's the bible says
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jeniro(m): 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
I was in church 2day.....honestly the bishop didn't say anything like dat,.,...I dnt support or like GEJ....if him like make him dey cum service for Ota every Sunday...I still won't vote for him unless a miracle happens and I'm employed b4 Feb 14.....#period

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Reference(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
suruwilliams:
I was in church and I never had such anyway Na them say them say talk

And what are the antecedents of the poster as regarding Christianity and the Church....always antagonistic....always peddling rumours....always sowing hatred.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by OmoUSH(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
So Oledepo has the key to the gates of hell and he couldn't open it on cruel Boko Haramites who have continued to pour the blood of innocent souls on earth.

May Oyedepo and his bloodthirsty god burn in sulphur and brimstone forever!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by kingjosephat(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why are they acting like god. If men were God I wonder who will survive
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ademo1: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I concur with daddy Oyedepo. Anybody that works against Gej shall burn in the hottest part of hell ijn
I reserve no apology for this comment. U and ur cohorts will burn I d hell fire if u are not careful. I am Christian from Ondo state, people's decision should be respected in d election. If u and ur hell's gate keeper rebuke d electorate, d curse must go back to d sender. The man dat has no integrity, which has defrauded many uninformed even outside d country in d name of religion, he has lost his relevance. Ur pastor is part of d corruption and cluelessness of dis administration. I pray that God will rule ur life and ur pastor's life d way GEJ is ruling dis country. AMEN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mrkings84(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Love d opportunities medias has brought to some of u, cus if not, by now many of u would gone insane frm weeds smoking. but now u can sit down, open d dictionary and think of what to write. What an advantage of d media's??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ak4God(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

This is a "LIE" I was in church today der was no where Bishop said so..

Nigerians knw how to hip curses on their with their utterances...at the end of the day dey would say na one old woman dey pursue me for my village

When where did he say it...am waiting for answers ooo

I'm live in Winners' Chapel Church, Canaanland, Ota and Gej has made a surprise appearance here in our 3rd service at 10am. He's currently making a speech as I type. Appreciating us for praying for Nigeria and him.

Appreciating Bishop David Oyedepo for his immense contributions to education, ie 2 universities. He says he appeals to us to continue our prayers especially for the election. He sincerely appreciates us for our support and prayers as we continue to grow from strength to strength in the nation.

He spoke for about 4 minutes and says he doesn't want to talk much lest they say he's campaigning. Interestingly, he got a rousing, cheery welcome.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by mactonnyso: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
If it's True,which i doubt,then he might be very correct.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by deebrain(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Approximately 90 percent of nairalanders are fools and really cursed.

They just wait for news (jobless cowards), and pia! Quick! Type in all the crap.

It is actually because your hearts are already unreasonably demonic, that's why you jump to conclusions about people-usually clerics. It is pathetic.

The pastor did not say such a thing!

But yes, despite the president coming to church (a move i personally think was politically motivated), im voting for Buhari in February.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by asadike(f): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

And so many people are happy at this post...so awkward they r happy at her for insulting a Prophet of God...but they won't shed tears when she start suffering for it...

The bible says your words have caused a snare for you
Am not judging her but that what's the bible says
my dear, I did not insult him. I only ask a question. Moreova, a true man of God should guard his utterances and emulate jesus christ. Do u know he just call on death upon millions of nigerians that won't b voting for gej, is it good?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by beordune(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:
if dis news it true den "papa" should be careful ooooo he

shuldnt meddle in politics or he WL lose his credibility

He should be careful or sensible people should stop worshipping God in his church, if he actually said that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by stanisbaratheon: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
haters gonna hate, engineers gonna engineer, potatoe's gonna potate
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by chocolateniara(f): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
i just dey pity the people 4 NL wey dey oppose Gej", hmmmmm,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Accepts El-Rufai's Challenge, Goes To Kaduna Market Alone (Pics) / SWAT: Six Things To Know About New Police Unit / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.