Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89904 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:
if dis news it true den "papa" should be careful ooooo he

shuldnt meddle in politics or he WL lose his credibility
he has lost it.. who do not know wat oyedepo stands for? private jet, expensive universities that most of his church members
cannot afford, if true, he must have being overwhelmed by the presence of gej in his church, hence d yarnings...favouritism of the yoruba man at its peak.. doesn't mind selling his personality 4 ITK Iservice. jst 2 pls d mans ego, throwing blind eyes to d truth...dats ur pastor, living faith members!..dats u ur pastor..! oyedepo... d true character of oyedepo has begin to manifest in recent times..! his true person has begin 2 manifest...d money is here now, and he can see the prospectus of more standing b4 him...unless dat was a prayer 4 him jst as he wld pray 4 anyone else..but if that is pointed towards , polititics and gej...i laugh.. dis ar d men of God, we are talking abt.?. we could ask oyedepo now dat if he has children or any child in school now, what school does dat child atttend?..let us be careful how we listen..d 5 years old girl myt be ryt anyway...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Missmossy(f): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:

I think I like your rhyme...cheesy

There is no church in the wild

grin
Lollz cheesy It just happened

You concentrated so much on the poetics tongue you didn't answer my question.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by adeA1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
D pastor in christ- see conspiracy....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Khodry(m): 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fellow youth of this country, the leaders of tommorrow as they keep calling us that refuse to come to pass even as some of us approach our late 30's.Is our case not the case of sheeps, that any direction the herdmen and their rods directs them, they head.The herdmen in this case are most of our leaders that keep decieving us and the rod is the media.Please lets do a critical research in order not to suffer another 8yrs in the hands of deceptive, corrupts and selfish leaders.The devil we know sometime may be better than the one we dont know.Even if we know one or two among them to be credible from antecedent,the rest we don't from antecedents.Lets choose wisely may God help our choice!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

I tire oooo ,

Btw , don't trespass orelse he will just open d gates of hell for u ni cheesy grin, He is clueless I swear
U'RE CURSED IF THE ARE REFERING TO THE PASTOR
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by watchindelta(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
ppl no dey go the church? pls i need concrete evidence cool cool cool before i post for the matter undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by eightsin(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Papa will never say anything like this... he is wiser than this...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by tomakint: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:
if dis news it true den "papa" should be careful ooooo he

shuldnt meddle in politics or he WL lose his credibility
Leaving politics into the hands of charlatans is what brought us to this pitiable state we found ourselves.....corruption has eaten too deep into the system of governance that it will take the Supernatural to revamp the system. Let's start to get involve....and the time is NOW!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by phlamesG: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
No be only gate of hell na gate to otuoke mtcheew!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Pangea: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please note that it was Hamas that used exactly the same threat the last time against Israel !

Hamas has warned Israel against waging war on the Gaza strip in retaliation for the deaths of three kidnapped Israeli youths, threatening that "the gates of hell will open" should action be taken.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israeli-missing-teenagers-hamas-warns-gates-of-hell-will-open-as-israel-bombs-gaza-strip-9574940.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by abimbawealth(f): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
iamord:
pls post the exact passage that said “ he said it?, he didn't say it?...do not judge”

Read, and Read again...understand before commenting

#Peace
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Chuksgeo: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo is my pastor while GEJ is my president, truth is GEJ is clueless, but I prefer him to the so called change people. . .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by otokx(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Werin man no go see for Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by adedayourt(m): 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?

We can't say otherwise, since he cud make such an assertive nd carefree statemnt (even as a G.O undecided )
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
ifeness:

why February(you meant?) 14 ? Actually your dad is my babalawo,so get ready for a funeral...ugly girl.
Even if my dad is babalawo, he can never set aside the men of God, I fink ur dad is ur babalawo u look alike,even with the words from ur mouth,so u get ready for burial. ode.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by jellymax: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Garrithe1st:
Wow!!!

I thought they said the Devil is boss in hell..

Or is OLEdepo a Deputy to Satan

Deputy chairman in hell, so he holds the key for his oga devil in his absence
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by tohshine(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Your babalawo will die before febuhari 14 I promise u dat.... nuisance.
don't mind him remember common sense are not common to common pple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by pring: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?
dont mind the foolish man deceiving people.
when did he become God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
ifeness:
Very useless guy,just like Kumuyi and Adeboye.
friend be careful
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by bigifeco(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nawa for people o!!!!.....I was in the 3rd service which Jonathan worshipped..... Pls o bishop David oyedepo never said such.....for the record am not a fan of Jonathan even wen asked to pray for him I didn't....... Ppl should be careful the way they change stories and all....Dats a very cheap way of gaining traffick

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mad MAN
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by hayatou27: 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why is GEJ going to Winner chapel some weeks to election. Christians dont be deceived, GEJ is evil.
and to men of God whaveo claim to be Mai guard of hell fire. May your life be run the way Nigeria is run. Awon oloriburuku people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by simdam500(m): 3:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Do GEJ worth opening the gate of hell for

Let him fight his enemies himself after he win... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
OLAplusONE:
as much as I love reading ur comments, u disappointed me when u said some folks parents wasted their lives away. I know its ur opinion tho and I respect it. Be good!

Read and repented but am not happy...we have 4 services I asked people dat attend the whole services...he nvr said so...why the lies

Nigerians don't like truth but lie to make their itchy ears feel good...

For example we have pedestrian bridges but some foolish nigerians would not climb it wen motor hit deem dey will linch d driver...

Or this container folks dey were told to belt the containers but they won't..

Nigerians r the main problem of Nigeria...

They like men that say tithing is robbery...they will bend the bible to make their lies look true...they will try to justify lies...I am an addicted bible studier...I knw were God made it compulsory in two or three places tithing but in new and old convenant...no wonder the bible says...

My people are destroyed because of knowledge

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by adedayourt(m): 3:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
When the man supposed to lead souls to heaven is nw the one opening the gate of hell.

Some pple can b careless with words sha
Got my doubt he cud say such dou
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by organic973: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
jingh:

shut up kid,he is not the one dat made dat statement

research before spewing trash on net.
olodos

My dear I asked a question. Your response is rather too harsh. Please I mean no insult.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by hedonistic: 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
I hope the gates would be opened very very wide to avoid a stampede. They all need to enter the hell fire gan gan and die there.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Doyin2(m): 3:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Only the inhabitants of hell can collude with the gateman to open the gate,without almighty GOD's permission grin

I am 100% sure that GOD is not a wicked GOD, that would put people in hell, just because of their political affiliations.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by kennyamusan(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Since 'they claim he said it',I have no response,I don't respond to heresays,if he can come out openly to say it,until then I refuse to comment but I hope this is not one of the numerous propaganda Spreading around
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by herald9: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Missmossy:

Lollz cheesy It just happened

You concentrated so much on the poetics tongue you didn't answer my question.
I actually answered your question...
You just couldn't decipher

#The second line. tongue
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dis is just a lie...I was at d 3rd service and papa never said DAT...all dis liars from the pit of hell.. God is watching you in 3D
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by beey2(m): 3:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

Lol, It is still trending on twitter , just type Bishop Oyedepo in your Twitter search engine. #shikena

Any lie could be trending on twitter. I'm a winner member but pro GMB. I was in church and our Bishop never said so. You people are just trying to give dog a bad name to hang it.

WE (congregation) are requested to pray for our President as we always do pray for our leaders

Feel free to vote your choice as our Bishop never compel anybody to vote either GEJ or GMB all he wants is peaceful election. PEACE !!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.