Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. (89912 Views)

FG Opposes Electricity Tariff Reversal, Backs NERC / Ekweremadu Wants Life Pension For NASS Leaders, Remi Tinubu Opposes / Landlocked Biafra Will Be An Economic Hell On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by tittop4: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
It's Goodluck Ebele Jonathan all the way by Feb.14 and nobody else. We will all vote for credibility,continuity,focus,vision,peace,stability,sustainability, and progress of our nation. Remember when the wickedness of Buhari,Obasanjo,Tinubu and Amaechi and don't forget that when a wicked man rule,the evil persist. Vote transformation and completion,vote Goodluck.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tamuno! shocked ...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Aystarz: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Justbright:
if dis news it true den "papa" should be careful ooooo he

shuldnt meddle in politics or he WL lose his credibility

U mean the little that is left of his credibility?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
ifeness:

Why do you think Oyedepo is a man of God? because he rides on private jets while you walk 20kilometres to church ? And you wanna get a$$ whopped for him? Listen internet warrior, you don't sound intelligent one bit and the worse part is you are not good looking to say the least. Buy yourself a new face cry cry
Now I know and understand........
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by BabaO2: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
why is he running from pillars to posts? this guy is a public nu!sance. Oyedepo is not God, he cannot save you Jonathan, by the way did you come out when the altar call was made for those that want to give their lives to Jesus?, why are you sooo afraid....? fear is all over you..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Excellentmind: 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Any demon in form of human or spirit standing in the way of GEJ is consumed by fire in Jesus Name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by patrickmuf(m): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
asadike:
Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?
Now this is funny... lmao
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by rebranded(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
How come GEJ did not go to RCCG lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by chiomashine: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
You be mumu Oooo

adekojeku:
Oyedepo be God? Deceit @ it highest level. richest pastor in the world... 419.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by omolami: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
I pity those mocking the word of God.Oyedepo is a pastor and God sent,any that mock him mock God the consequecies are grave, therefore beware nairalanders
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Tunagee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

This is a "LIE" I was in church today der was no where Bishop said so..

Nigerians knw how to hip curses on their with their utterances...at the end of the day dey would say na one old woman dey pursue me for my village

When where did he say it...am waiting for answers ooo

wondering if Oyedepo could have said such a thing; otherwise he would automatically bring a curse on his family and his ministry! hypocrite pastor of hell!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Dexema(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
We members of Winners Chapel will Vote for President Jonathan. How could a right thinking Christian vote for a religious fanatic like Buhari.He thought he can deceive US by picking a redeemed pastor as a running mate, But he can't outsmart US. We members of Living Faith church know better & we have more than 5million members Nationwide.
We refuse to go back to Egypt.we're on Our Way to the promise Land and no one can "CHANGE" Our direction.

Who the F*UC.K are you to speak on behalf of winners nationwide,the MOG is under fire for somthin that we haven't confirmed if he truly said,u are now here doin one clueless campaign. If u wan generalise better find a band of nitwits like urself to associate with.
Yet to confam buh if papa said so I would be greatly disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by phillycute(f): 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oyedepo is not God
He should go to hell already
Nonsense man, he forget ni
God is not a man
God did not want any one among us to go hell
Never mind that fake pastor that UK govt must not found him'" they will roasted him like chicken, a big fraud he his
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Okaka27(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
asuoka:

I pity your destiny with that trash you just typed
meaning....wat?
Is he a God? U be fu
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by EdDave(m): 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
I ll keep saying this : I ll not beleive "He said, She said". Whether it be pastor, politician or satan.
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by johnlegend01: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oh! Here is the new hell gate keeper. . . . Devil!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by CaptainAmerica1: 3:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Stupid Nigerians, go and read your bible. If Bishop Oyedepo said so, he's right. He can and he will. The bible says so. Genesis 12:3, Matthew 16:19. God listens to His anointed servants.

Read your bible. You can't fight God's chosen servants. Jona included. Romans 13:1&2, enjoins us to obey those in authority.

That is what we Christians believe.

So if you have no political affiliation yet you are not in support of GEJ because he is not performing, gates of hell would be open upon you?

Other countries that are disappointed in GEJ's administration, gates of hell would be open upon them too?

This is nothing but mere worship of a fellow man. Last time I checked, everyone was equal in the eyes of God.

Have a rethink!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Shine1177: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is a lie from the pit of hell. i just came back from church now. Papa never mention anything like that. A prove of him saying will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by wasuka14(m): 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
By votin gej in 2011 d gate of hell already opened. Is dere any other hell dan dis?? D gate we opened wit our vote then, is goin to be close again nw if our vote! If any man/wowan stand on d way, dey wil perish like pharao perish in d red sea. Amen!!! Let oyedepo dere d spirit of 9ja, he would forget his existence!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Aooux(m): 3:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
You guys have said well. Although I'm not a supporter of any political party. But I want to remind you one thing... None of us was in that church today. What if it wasn't true? What if the guy that tweet that was "lying"

Remember what the scripture says in Psalm 105 vs 15

"Do not touch My anointed ones, And do My prophets no harm."

Abeg my peeps be careful o............... Happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by ndcide(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
That very few are questioning the authenticity of this story underscore the problem we have in Nigeria.

Because GEJ was there, some will swallow it hook line and sinker.

We know those who delight in falsehood.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by adeyemi97(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lolz

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by bumtos(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Don't mind them my dear pastor. You don talk your own let whosoever that wants to enter the hell fire contd to doubt your words.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by tempest69: 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

President Jonathan was a guest at Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were there, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President

This is y I advice Christians to rely on their salvation and our lord Jesus Christ directly because some of our pastors Get drunk of anointing and make declaration for self gratification....

Seriously there is a great difference between WISDOM And PHD

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/we-will-open-gate-of-hell-on-thos-who.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
even gej go deny dis statement..u ppl shud b careful of wrong INFO. Was in church (frontrow) nd he didnt say anytin like dat

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by westdown(f): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
It will be a great disappointment if a bishop can say this. But as for that jonathan is a clown=boko haram= buhari Anyway i thank God i am not in that corrupt country call Nigeria. And i hope either jonathan or buhari whatsoever does not win the election cos they are birds of same feathers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by Eluwilussit(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

So if you have no political affiliation yet you are not in support of GEJ because he is not performing, gates of hell would be open upon you?

Other countries that are disappointed in GEJ's administration, gates of hell would be open upon them too?

This is nothing but mere worship of a fellow man. Last time I checked, everyone was equal in the eyes of God.

Have a rethink!

I mentioned 3 places. Go and read them if you care. I have freedom of belief. You do too. I speak as a Christian. I don't care what others believe. I speak for myself. I don't worship any man. I worship God the Father. I live by His words. I do not need a rethink. Thanks and enjoy your Sunday rice. Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by suruwilliams(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
I was in church and I never had such anyway Na them say them say talk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by PastorOluT(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
mistabiola:

President Jonathan was a guest at Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were there, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/we-will-open-gate-of-hell-on-thos-who.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Smiles, talk of misplaced priorities and being lost!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by waldigit: 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
ifeness:
Very useless guy,just like Kumuyi and Adeboye.

Ah !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by abimbawealth(f): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Most people just believe everything posted on social media...remember ebola period(bath with salt), Muna Obiekwe(dead person tweeting), infact, social media does a lot of damage than good. Let's be careful what we write and say

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Said He Will Open The Gates Of Hell On Whoever Opposes GEJ. by marshalcarter: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecidedImagine what a man who called himself a man of GOD is sayin.....aint gonna be astonished if pastors would be devil's advocate durin end tym

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.