Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? (1713 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / 10 Ways To Identify A Typical Nigerian Runs Girl / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello everyone this a question i consider very serious...how do a lady knows she is spoilt as in how does she know she is now unfit or a bad girl or even a runs girl because i must say they are some ladies that might still be considering themeselves as a good girl,wife material or even godly whereas a guy can say otherwise.So the question actually point to,is the criteria on how many guys she has screwed or just dated for d cash,or is it in her manners,approach,dress sense or people she relate with

Very useful contributions will do please .Thanks.
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Princecalm(m): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
When a woman stops behaving like a woman then nuts has gone lose and she will become spoilt or irresponsible same applies to a lady and a girl.
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by ronald4lif(m): 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Interesting! I think a lady can be considered to be a runs girl in the following ways;

She keeps more than two boyfriends ( I say two coz I don't consider one who double dates as a runs girl, they are cheats but not runs girls) at a time mainly for material and financial gains.

She's only interested in what are the latest wears, phones, jewelries and insist their boyfriends buys it for them.

They are always interested in knowing when your wages is due and when you are giving her the money she requested but never interested in knowing your problems and challenges.

Each time you both made love or about to make love they are quick to remind you of what you need to give them or purchase for them. To them sex is an exchange for favours.

When a guy approaches a runs girl for a date, the first thing they are interested at is to know if he's loaded, what car does he drives and usually cares less about his looks, charisma or if he's intelligent. Money money money is their target.

A runs girl hardly shows interest about your future plans, what your goals are or where you intend to be in the next few years, discuss like this turns them off, except of course you part ways with money then they pretend as though they care about you.

But unlike most of them, a girl can still be interested in the good things of life but not a runs girl. She wants you to buy her some of the trending things, take her to interesting places doesn't means she's into runs

There's a difference between a material girl and a runs girl. A material girl just wants some extra comforts but still loves you and can even die for you. But a runs girl wants all these things not only from you alone but numerous others and cared less about you generally.

So there's a misconception of runs girls, if a girl wants good things of life from her man, and the man can afford it then why not? We all wants the good life don't we?

My opinion and I stand to be corrected

4 Likes

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by obstead200(m): 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Simple answer.

Just use a caliper to measure d width of her v.a.Gina. if it exceeds 6cm at full stretch, then ask her a single question ; "have u ever given birth to a baby?" If d answer is no, then she is a runs girl.
Thank me later but haters shud not quote me pls

1 Like

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
When she's been used more than google.
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
People's opinion does not matter to me.

Guys will always label every Nigeria gal as spoilt or runs gal.

Live your life.., be happy.

But, dont do anything that will bring shame to ur family or to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nairalander01: 2:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Q
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by KlaireKlement(f): 2:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
sirLeon:
Dis ur full stop dey exceptionally big o...c space booking na.lol

1 Like

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Incase
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by starlingbawa(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
obstead200:
Simple answer.

Just use a caliper to measure d width of her v.a.Gina. if it exceeds 6cm at full stretch, then ask her a single ; "have u ever given birth to a baby?" If d answer is no, then she is a runs girl.

This is so funny... grin grin grin grin grin... Caliper eh grin
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by stinggy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
missbronze:
People's opinion does not matter to me.

Guys will always label every Nigeria gal as spoilt or runs gal.

Live your life.., be happy.

But, dont do anything that will bring shame to ur family or to yourself.

Bronze you mean even my opinion doesn't matter to you too? angry
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Tymax(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stop playing innocent. Every bad girl knows she's bad. If she wouldn't support her man but is a financial, emotional, intellectual and even spiritual liability, then She is a bad choice and NOT a wife material.
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by lokito: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
When her pictures or phone numbers or BlackBerry pin is everywhere online she's an e-runs girl.
If she does transactional dates, sex, hookups then she's a hardcore runs girl.

1 Like

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
stinggy:

Bronze you mean even my opinion doesn't matter to you too? angry
grin.

who are u plsssss.?
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by paix(m): 6:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
There are no prostitutes, runs girls or bad girls these days. They will only tell you they have more than 10 boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by stinggy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
missbronze:
grin.

who are u plsssss.?

Your ex-crush na kiss

1 Like

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
Interesting! I think a lady can be considered to be a runs girl in the following ways;

She keeps more than two boyfriends ( I say two coz I don't consider one who double dates as a runs girl, they are cheats but not runs girls) at a time mainly for material and financial gains.

She's only interested in what are the latest wears, phones, jewelries and insist their boyfriends buys it for them.

They are always interested in knowing when your wages is due and when you are giving her the money she requested but never interested in knowing your problems and challenges.

Each time you both made love or about to make love they are quick to remind you of what you need to give them or purchase for them. To them sex is an exchange for favours.

When a guy approaches a runs girl for a date, the first thing they are interested at is to know if he's loaded, what car does he drives and usually cares less about his looks, charisma or if he's intelligent. Money money money is their target.

A runs girl hardly shows interest about your future plans, what your goals are or where you intend to be in the next few years, discuss like this turns them off, except of course you part ways with money then they pretend as though they care about you.

But unlike most of them, a girl can still be interested in the good things of life but not a runs girl. She wants you to buy her some of the trending things, take her to interesting places doesn't means she's into runs

There's a difference between a material girl and a runs girl. A material girl just wants some extra comforts but still loves you and can even die for you. But a runs girl wants all these things not only from you alone but numerous others and cared less about you generally.

So there's a misconception of runs girls, if a girl wants good things of life from her man, and the man can afford it then why not? We all wants the good life don't we?

well said
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by veave(f): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
The thing is, if you not careful. You end up sleeping with over 50people within a short period of time. You date a, break up. Date b break up... down till you exhaust z and start counting from 1. And people are by the corner, helping you to count...

It takes a lot to agree that one mus'nt necessarily be in a relationship. Try being happy on your own first...

1 Like

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by thorbar(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP...Are u scared u r 1.............dont worry maybe u'r not

1 Like

Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by passionate88: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
• different criteria for different people
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Princecalm:
When a woman stops behaving like a woman then nuts has gone lose and she will become spoilt or irresponsible same applies to a lady and a girl.

Stops behaving like a wOman as ow?dats part of d questions ow does a proper woman behaves which makes her different n distinguished among others...
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

Well said...nice one.
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
obstead200:
Simple answer.

Just use a caliper to measure d width of her v.a.Gina. if it exceeds 6cm at full stretch, then ask her a single question ; "have u ever given birth to a baby?" If d answer is no, then she is a runs girl.

This funny...
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tymax:
Stop playing innocent. Every bad girl knows she's bad. If she wouldn't support her man but is a financial, emotional, intellectual and even spiritual liability, then She is a bad choice and NOT a wife material.

Stop playing innocent?who are u referring to?
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
passionate88:
• different criteria for different people
Define ur own criteria
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
thorbar:
OP...Are u scared u r 1.............dont worry maybe u'r not

Who is .dz one
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by passionate88: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Holudamsel:

Define ur own criteria
No comment
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by thorbar(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
Holudamsel:

Who is .dz one
since U̶̲̥̅̊ can access NL,den ur fone mst be a browing fone
Re: When Is A Lady Considered Spoilt Or A Runs Girl ? by Princecalm(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Holudamsel:

Stops behaving like a wOman as ow?dats part of d questions ow does a proper woman behaves which makes her different n distinguished among others...
when a so called woman starts behaving as a coward then she is no more a woman.

(1) (Reply)

The Bro Code! The Do And Donts In The Guy World. / 12 Signs You Are Falling In Love / What The Highest Amount You Have Spent On Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.