Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? (868 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Sweetheart? / Love Names And Romatic Nicknames For Your Sweetheart. / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by Orikinla(m): 11:45am On Dec 24, 2008
What did you give your sweetheart for Christmas?

I gave my sweetest a handbag and box of chocolates.

Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by Czarskit(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2008
Choco-dick! tongue
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by skolars(m): 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2008
i gave mine 6 rounds of sex and she went home happily
its funny but it was true on wed. 24th
my girl has money(she came back from UK for her completed masters degree program-me, a med. doctor)
she only requested for the sex
it was not my wish
i bought a golden bag,shoes and clothes with jewelries
but u know wat?
she turned all down and said
emmy plz make love to me
this is all i want from u
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by MrCrackles(m): 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2008
An engagement ring!And i am fucking delighted!
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by otokx(m): 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2008
a piece of my mind
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by yicob(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2008
I gave mine Belle.
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by skolars(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2008
u gave belle?
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by snazzydawn(f): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2008
I gave him a sweet smelling perfume and kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by skolars(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2008
some1 is back here
snazzy
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by snazzydawn(f): 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2008
where did I go before?
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by skolars(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2008
u were not at romance b/4?
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by snazzydawn(f): 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2008
where was I then? cheesy
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by skolars(m): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
on health/food
u were cooking meals lol grin smiley
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by snazzydawn(f): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
well, that was ages ago.
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by skolars(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2008
so where were r u all this while
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by SOJ(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2008
A book she always wanted and a set of silk underwear,,,,
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by ima1(f): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
lol i have a very cheap gift idea for all you guys who cannot afford to buy your babe gifts.

here are the steps.

1. get an empty box and wrap it (make sure the box has where you can open it)
2. cut a hole on on the side of the box
3. put your d*ck in the hole you cut
4. have your babe open the box

i'm sure she'll love it.

Merry christmas ya'll
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by A40(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2008
ima1:

lol i have a very cheap gift idea for all you guys who cannot afford to buy your babe gifts.

here are the steps.

i'm sure she'll love it.

Merry christmas ya'll
Girl you nasty! cheesy cheesy you have been watching too much bigsausagepizza movies lol
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by SOJ(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2008
ima1:

here are the steps.

i'm sure she'll love it.

Merry christmas ya'll

Hmph!!
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by minute(f): 4:10am On Dec 26, 2008
A sirius radio and i also created a mini book with our love story,

including pictures of where we met, were we first kissed,etc . . . . .
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by weedinLA: 4:29am On Dec 26, 2008
gave her some 5 rounds hard-core sex
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by Tcrack(m): 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2008
MY PRESENCE. we stay miles apart but i av made it a point of duty go see her everyday(since 24th) The cost of transportation alone is more than what any gift would have cost and she really appreciates it.
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by arramyjay: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2008
A baby.
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by omega25red(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2008
She asked for a new laptop battery and some hella expensive hair car products which she got and i also gave her money to go shopping on the 26th because they have lots of sales here the day after christmas
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by Hauwa1: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2008
omega, na correct man you be jo cheesy
happy hols
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by sparta(f): 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2008
He loves playing chess so i bought him his own set so he can play at home. He loved it. smiley
Re: What Did You Give Your Sweetheart For Christmas? by Nautillus(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2008
Coincidentally, it was her birthday months/day so i kinda gave her what she has been dropping hints on for week now. . . .a 3G iphone

(1) (Reply)

I Luv Her N She Luvs Me. What Do I Do? / She Needs Space / In Love With Two Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.