Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,966 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married (968 Views)

6terrible Mistake Men Make Before Having Sex / Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex / 7 Reasons Why ladies Should Make a First Move On The Man they desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
I promise that I will always try to see you. That even when our bodies bend and our hands wrinkle, I will still see your true beauty.
I promise to listen, but I won’t be quiet.I want to hear your heart.I will always speak up because you matter more to me than the keeping of the peace.
I promise to always be there for you. I will have your back and always catch you.
I promise to support you where I can. I don’t want to solve your problems, but I do want to hold your hand while you do.
I promise to never let you sleep unless you know that I love you. Whatever it takes, I will show you that I love you.
I promise to be honest. You will know me and have nothing to fear. For you will know my greatest fears.
I promise to take on all of you. Your fears, your dreams, your hopes and your loves. What made you so beautiful to me was the combination of all those things.
I promise to give you my heart as a token of my love until death do us apart
I promise that once our time on earth is finished, even then I will still love you and if I can, will find you and hold you once more.

These promises are ideal for both genders, free to add yours if you ve got any
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
I promise that I will not promise anyone all of the above.
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by adepiero: 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
Advertico:
Seconded! grin

I promise to keep this promise...
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Danhumprey: 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Advertico:
grin
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Awww!! cheesy love z sweet!!

1 Like

Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Awww!! cheesy love z sweet!!
cau u promise anyone all that?
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Advertico:
cau u promise anyone all that?
yes. nt jx any1, bt d love of my life.
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Shugaryme(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Easier said than done...

One thing is to make promises, another thing is to keep them
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
yes. nt jx any1, bt d love of my life.
can anyone really keep these promises?
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Mrcapability7: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
i promise to lick ur pus*sy grin and neva fu*k u tongue
Re: See The List Of Promises You Should Make Before Getting Married by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Well some words are so sweet but very hard to keep..words like

“I WILL NEVER HURT YOU”

Easier said than done..
Would rather marry a slut than say that to a nice lady and later break her heart..#fact

#CUPID

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Things Men Check In Women Before Marrying Them / Why Are Non Female Virgins Always Bitter Towards The Virgin / Should I Propose Or Step Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.