Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Athiesm The "No God" Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athiesm The "No God" Religion (5277 Views)

See why athiesm is a device of the devil / The True Definition Of Athiesm / To Athiests, What Are Your Reasons For Dumping Religious Faith To Athiesm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
I wish I could Post this here but it didn't enter;
So please read it here
https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1533-atheism-the-no-god-religion?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4731893520[quote][/quote]
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
I done read that crap,you gotta understand atheism aint no religion,with that said,that article is clueless and has more insight about nothing,you can have your opinion but not your own fact!...There is more to religion than what meets the eye,population control is real!!!! Yes I'm a proud atheist because I think and my mind isn't as narrow as the proclaimed righteous path your pastor teach,speaking of pastors teaching,they don't really teach religion what they teach is dogma so how am I suppose to blame you being taught what to think and not how to think,I reiterate,ima proud atheist cus I'm mentally and revolutionary free,your bible which calls me fool is as worthless and bogus like a b1tch who refuses giving you head after being paid,that's a no brainer!!! #AtheistTillmyObituary

4 Likes

Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
aaronson:
I done read that crap,you gotta understand atheism aint no religion,with that said,that article is clueless and has more insight about nothing,you can have your opinion but not your own fact!...There is more to religion than what meets the eye,population control is real!!!! Yes I'm a proud atheist because I think and my mind isn't as narrow as the proclaimed righteous path your pastor teach,speaking of pastors teaching,they don't really teach religion what they teach is dogma so how am I suppose to blame you being taught what to think and not how to think,I reiterate,ima proud atheist cus I'm mentally and revolutionary free,your bible which calls me fool is as worthless and bogus like a b1tch who refuses giving you head after being paid,that's a no brainer!!! #AtheistTillmyObituary

Your are Very right abt the fact that you can have your opinion and not your fact. But Your opinion becomes a fact if you can prove it.
I know you cannot refute these FACT to opinions. @https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/1360-three-great-facts-about-god?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5455042515

Also I m mentally and Religiously free because I know the Provable fact.
and you should have read the linked post before commenting.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 8:20am On Jan 26, 2015
aaronson:
And also concerning your so called mental freedom. are you more mentally free than;
Isaac Newton
Boyle
Wright Brothers
Kepler
Galileo
Copernicus
just to mention a few.
These are people who shook the world with Substance and not vain philosophies.

or than the Majority of world Population That Believe In GOD.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by johnydon22(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Saying that atheism is a religion is like saying that OFF is a t.v station!!! Gerrit??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 11:45am On Jan 26, 2015
johnydon22:
Saying that atheism is a religion is like saying that OFF is a t.v station!!! Gerrit??
Really PROVE IT.
Off IS not a category
Religion IS
Got it!
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Esiri111:

And also concerning your so called mental freedom. are you more mentally free than;
Isaac Newton
Boyle
Wright Brothers
Kepler
Galileo
Copernicus
just to mention a few.

They believed in that sh1t doesn't mean mark zuckerberg,bill gates,late steve jobs,oprah Winfrey,eddy Griffin,richard dawkins and I are gonna believe in that fabricated fairy tales,we atheist and believe in disbelieve!
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by johnydon22(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Esiri111:
Really PROVE IT.
Off IS not a category
Religion IS
Got it!
lmao... comprehension!!!.... lipsrsealed
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Pr0ton: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
johnydon22:

and I also remember this: " saying Atheism is a religion is saying bald is a hair color. "

2 Likes

Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by johnydon22(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pr0ton:

and I also remember this: " saying Atheism is a religion is saying bald is a hair color. "
They dont just get it... grin
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
aaronson:
They believed in that sh1t doesn't mean mark zuckerberg,bill gates,late steve jobs,oprah Winfrey,eddy Griffin,richard dawkins and I are gonna believe in that fabricated fairy tales,we atheist and believe in disbelieve!
Witty Inventions I mean not innovations and "Based Upon" Inventions.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by sinequanon: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Esiri111:

Isaac Newton
Boyle
Wright Brothers
Kepler
Galileo
Copernicus
just to mention a few.

aaronson:

See the irony!

Both of them have given a list of people that they FOLLOW.

That is what religion is about -- FOLLOWING.

What they believe does not stand in its own right.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by plaetton: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
sinequanon:

See the irony!

Shut up sir.
Where is your much touted objectivity here

One was simply responding to the flawed logic of the other.
Neither party claimed to follow any of the names mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
sinequanon:

See the irony!

It seams you aren't following the discussion.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
sinequanon:

See the irony!

you so off topic cus anybody who knows the mind of an atheist should also know an average atheist is synonymous to a prisoner of conscious in this world and not the followership in fellowship you misconcepting!!!
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by plaetton: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
aaronson:
you so off topic cus anybody who knows the mind of an atheist should also know an average atheist is synonymous to a prisoner of conscious in this world and not the followership in fellowship you misconcepting!!!

The greater irony here is that the poster in question does not believe in any god.
But don't ever call him an atheist.
No no,.. because he loathes that word and everyone who call themseves atheists.

He says atheism is a religion, but UN-belief is not.
Talk about irony. undecided

1 Like

Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by sinequanon: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
aaronson:

Why do so many atheists rant?

Anyway, I see that you have given up on logic. Have you tried rap? You sound much better at that, and I can actually see you scraping an F in it. Go for it!
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
sinequanon:

Anyway, I see that you have given up on logic. Have you tried rap? You sound much better at that, and I can actually see you scraping an F in it. Go for it!
me,my opposition and one other guy already condemn your unwanted and wasted opinion,this isn't rant or fussing,one point we trying to get across is you and your post are so obsolete!!!
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
plaetton:

The greater irony here is that the poster in question does not believe in any god.

The dude is so clueless and wouldn't want to calmly his neurological nerves to learn.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by plaetton: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
sinequanon:

Trust me.
Come to Nigerian and see religion.
By the time you go back to UK, you will very likely rant against the irrationality of religious thought, attitudes and behaviors, especially when publicly promoted.
I guarantee it.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Redlyn: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
That article is just rife with the typical brainwashed myopic view of a limited "christian".

That article judges a person who has committed no crime, no evil, no wrong except to demand extraordinary evidence for extraordinary claims with words like "arrogant", "fool", "rebellious", "immoral", "corrupt", "abominable", "hopeless" etc etc and then claim to be a "christian".

This is precisely why religion is poison and I will keep me and mine clear away from it.

5 Likes

Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by plaetton: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
Redlyn:
That article is just rife with the typical brainwashed myopic view of a limited "christian".

That article judges a person who has committed no crime, no evil, no wrong except to demand extraordinary evidence for extraordinary claims with words like "arrogant", "fool", "rebellious", "immoral", "corrupt", "abominable", "hopeless" etc etc and then claim to be a "christian".

This is precisely why religion is poison and I will keep me and mine clear away from it.
Yeah.
It's like Drapetomania, a mental illness supposedly suffered by slaves who opted to run away instead of being content to remain compliant and suppliant to their masters as commanded by the word of god.

Atheists are modern day Drapetomaniacs who should be locked up and treated for this horrible mental anomaly of craving self-sovereignty.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by dalaman: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Redlyn:

This is the only way religion thrives by condemning and demonizing those who do not believe. An honest and good hindu, muslim, taosit etc can never be considered good in the eyes of the christian, same was a good an honest and good Jew can never be considered good in the eyes of a muslim. You can only be good in the real sense of the word when you accept their religious position else deep down you are deserving of punishment for your unbelief, unbelief in mythical stories that have no evidence to support them.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by sinequanon: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
plaetton:

Trust me.
Come to Nigerian and see religion.
By the time you go back to UK, you will very likely rant against the irrationality of religious thought, attitudes and behaviors, especially when publicly promoted.
I guarantee it.

I know what is causing the ranting. I wouldn't get dragged down to such a level. It makes you as irrational as the thing you are arguing against.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
plaetton:

I believe In GOD.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
IF you don't believe in GOD. Then Disprove Cause and EFFECT.

well I have more important things to do than arguing with people who cannot defend their disbelief.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by frank317: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Esiri111:

I believe In GOD.

He is not talking to you.

We all know you believe in God even though you have no idea what he looks like. You don't knw where he is, how his voice sounds... Intact you don't know if he exists... You just believe in him.

You are one very wise son of your father
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by dalaman: 6:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Esiri111:

well I have more important things to do than arguing with people who cannot defend their disbelief.

The universe might have a cause that is mindless. You don't know. Insisting that the cause of the universe is a singular being that has a mind remains an assumption. You have to provide irrevocable evidence for that for people like me to take your assumptions seriously.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by sinequanon: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Esiri111:

dalaman:

The universe might have a cause that is mindless. You don't know. Insisting that the cause of the universe is a singular being that has a mind remains and assumption. You have to provide irrevocable evidence for that for people like me to take your assumptions seriously.

Why do folks think that they are SO IMPORTANT?

Nobody HAS to defend or prove anything.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by dalaman: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
sinequanon:

Why do folks think that they are SO IMPORTANT?

Nobody HAS to defend or prove anything.

Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by Esiri111(m): 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
frank317:

He is not talking to you.

We all know you believe in God even though you have no idea what he looks like. You don't knw where he is, how his voice sounds... Intact you don't know if he exists... You just believe in him.

You are one very wise son of your father
I know where he Is
I know HE EXIST and can prove it and that's what you're afraid to know.
I don't just believe I must have prove. and that's why I believe.
Re: Athiesm The "No God" Religion by plaetton: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
sinequanon:

I know what is causing the ranting. I wouldn't get dragged down to such a level. It makes you as irrational as the thing you are arguing against.
No sir.

Consider for example. An incident last year, infact several incidents over the years, where people , always mostly women and children, were trampled to death during night time religious crusades on a weekday.
Then as usual, no one takes responsibility, no one asks questions, no one is compensated, all because it is religion.

Aside from the anger and sadness for the loss of life, the lack of responsibility , remorse and compensation, any rational person, irrespective of religious orientation, should question why a group of people would deprive themselves and their toddlers and schoo aged children badly needed sleep to come out in a weeknight to seek promises of blessing and personal miracles, and in the process lose their lives.

Every rational person should ask what type of system that engenders this common recourse to magic and miracles to face existential problems, and who profits from it ?

This is what we rant here. It is the least that we can all do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Your Help With This Question. It's Urgent. / Atheist Christian: / PHOTO: Satan is taking over. satanic symbols saturate earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.