Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

See why athiesm is a device of the devil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See why athiesm is a device of the devil (4420 Views)

Athiesm Is A Deception / Today I Renounce Athiesm / Beware, Athiesm Can Lead You To Kill Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
See how devil has totally confused some people

How can nothing reasonable create something reasonable. Then we should have a world made of unreasonable matter but we have otherwise

Even if we are to believe nothing created something then something developed life, what is the need of spirituality?

How did reasoning and spirituality enter this world, according to athiesm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pidggin:

How can nothing reasonable create something reasonable. Then we should have a world made of unreasonable matter but we have otherwise

Even if we are to believe nothing created something then something developed life, what is the need of spirituality?

grin grin Lol Your post is funny

CHRISTIANITY
The belief that
Nothing created a complex and intelligent God
Yet that same nothing cannot create a complex universe as it is too complex.
Makes perfect sense. grin

8 Likes

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin Lol Your post is funny

CHRISTIANITY
The belief that
Nothing created a complex and intelligent God
Yet that same nothing cannot create a complex universe as it is too complex.
Makes perfect sense. grin

Haha you guys make me laugh. I exposed your folly but you had nothing intelligent to say rather you countered my points by quoting a belief system you do not understand

The basis of Christianity is not on science fiction but on the spiritual/supernatural.

I used logical reasoning to expose your folly because this is the premise of your reasoning. Ours goes beyond this. We believe in a pre-existing supernatural being who created the world. You on the other hand cannot use science to explain the existence of spirituality. Why do humans every where believe in something beyond them. Why do we believe in the supernatural? Even remote Indian tribes who have never had contact with the outside world believe in the supernatural, explain this based on scientific reasoning

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by hopefulLandlord: 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
theistic stupidity at it again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You obviously have nothing more to offer other than sarcasm haha

3 Likes

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by winner01(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

7 Likes

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by malvisguy212: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2016
Atheists are in satanic deception.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Haha you guys make me laugh. I exposed your folly but you had nothing intelligent to say rather you countered my points by quoting a belief system you do not understand

The basis of Christianity is not on science fiction but on the spiritual/supernatural.

I used logical reasoning to expose your folly because this is the premise of your reasoning. Ours goes beyond this. We believe in a pre-existing supernatural being who created the world. You on the other hand cannot use science to explain the existence of spirituality. Why do humans every where believe in something beyond them. Why do we believe in the supernatural? Even remote Indian tribes who have never had contact with the outside world believe in the supernatural, explain this based on scientific reasoning
Religion and superstition are just humans trying to make sense of the world they knew little about. A Kenyan tribe believes that the sun and moon were once humans who flew up to the heavens, the Greeks believed lightning was from there God Zeus. Humans are curious Beings they could not live without knowing and since they lacked the proper tools and knowledge to investigate they made up their own stories.
Your argument is risible.
According to you, an intelligent and complex God doesn't need to be created. Then my question is that why would you think then that a complex universe filled with intelligent life needs to be created?
If God can exist without a creator then so can the universe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2016
Lennycool:

Religion and superstition are just humans trying to make sense of the world they knew little about. A Kenyan tribe believes that the sun and moon were once humans who flew up to the heavens, the Greeks believed lightning was from there God Zeus. Humans are curious Beings they could not live without knowing and since they lacked the proper tools and knowledge to investigate they made up their own stories.
Your argument is risible.
According to you, an intelligent and complex God doesn't need to be created. Then my question is that why would you think then that a complex universe filled with intelligent life needs to be created?
If God can exist without a creator then so can the universe.

Fellow Christians, after raising my original questions over 24hrs ago and requesting a scientific explanation due to the premise of their belief system. It took the association of athiests on NL this long to give this response. Shouldn't their reply be based on science?

If they explain by science how nothing created substance, why can't they use the same science to explain man's curious awareness of higher spiritual authority?

Even native Indian tribes, deep within the Amazon believe in the supernatural. Tribes with minimum to no outside human contact perform rituals to gods they believe in. Is there any athiest on nairaland that can use scientific reasoning to explain this phenomenon?

Satan is indeed the ultimate deceiver

6 Likes

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Fellow Christians, after raising my original questions over 24hrs ago and requesting a scientific explanation due to the premise of their belief system. It took the association of athiests on NL this long to give this response. Shouldn't their reply be based on science?

If they explain by science how nothing created substance, why can't they use the same science to explain man's curious awareness of higher spiritual authority?

Even native Indian tribes, deep within the Amazon believe in the supernatural. Tribes with minimum to no outside human contact perform rituals to gods they believe in. Is there any athiest on nairaland that can use scientific reasoning to explain this phenomenon?

I gave you an answer and you repeated the question, humans are naturally curious, they wanted to know why rain fell and how the sun rose, why the moon is bright and what the stars where. There was no way to know this hence they made up stories, but today science has an answer to all these questions. We no longer need these stories to explain our world. If the Christian God was real he would have inspired all the civilizations you just mentioned so they would know him and enter his heaven, but he didn't do this, he chose instead to remain with the Israelites till almost 200 years after the death of Christ (almost 4,000 years) before missionaries started spreading their gospel to other nations. So why would a God of mankind do this, to favour only one tribe with his holy word and leave the rest in darkness and sin? The Christian God is imaginary as all gods are, the Israelites made him for themselves and no one else.

6 Likes

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by donnffd(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Lol, i like you,you are reall funny, i would love for us to go on a date...
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by taurus25(m): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Atheism is not a belief system. Scientifically, nobody ever said nothing created the universe. The universe evolved from a big bang, before that nobody knows what was.

[s]if they explain by science how nothing created substance[/s], why can't they use the same science to explain man's curious awareness of higher spiritual authority?

you are funny grin . You want science to explain to you why men believe in god(s) ?.

Before science came it was only reasonable for man to explain what they dont understand using god(s). I wonder which scientific explanation your looking for?

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2016
Lennycool:

I gave you an answer and you repeated the question, humans are naturally curious, they wanted to know why rain fell and how the sun rose, why the moon is bright and what the stars where. There was no way to know this hence they made up stories, but today science has an answer to all these questions. We no longer need these stories to explain our world. If the Christian God was real he would have inspired all the civilizations you just mentioned so they would know him and enter his heaven, but he didn't do this, he chose instead to remain with the Israelites till almost 200 years after the death of Christ (almost 4,000 years) before missionaries started spreading their gospel to other nations. So why would a God of mankind do this, to favour only one tribe with his holy word and leave the rest in darkness and sin? The Christian God is imaginary as all gods are, the Israelites made him for themselves and no one else.

Why humans alone have this quest for knowledge? Afterall, according to medical science cetecean have the distinct advantage over primates in that their primary sense is the same as their primary means of communication, both are auditory, in primates the sense is visual and the primary means of communication auditory

Spindle neurons are also present in ceteceans which gives them the ability to communicate, reason, solve complex problems, understand and think.

What is the scientific rational behind man's quest for knowledge and why does man liken his perceptions of things he doesn't understand fully to the handiwork of something beyond human power?

Isn't it logical to believe that man's universal perceptions of these things being supernatural is true because of the uniformity of such beliefs or should we rely on science alone for explanation despite its many failings as to accurate proof of how e.g ceteceans developed into primates or how a mosquito through evolution became what, man?! Was I made from peanut butter after donkey years or what?

1 Like

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2016
donnffd:

Lol, i like you,you are reall funny, i would love for us to go on a date...

I live somewhere in the solar system dear smiley
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by neocortex: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Why should anyone take you serious when you don't even know what atheism means ?
Atheism is lack of belief in any god because there is no evidence for their existence nothing
more nothing less.

Next time base your questions on actual research not ignorant memes.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Why humans alone have this quest for knowledge? Afterall, according to medical science cetecean have the distinct advantage over primates in that their primary sense is the same as their primary means of communication, both are auditory, in primates the sense is visual and the primary means of communication auditory

Spindle neurons are also present in ceteceans which gives them the ability to communicate, reason, solve complex problems, understand and think.

What is the scientific rational behind man's quest for knowledge and why does man liken his perceptions of things he doesn't understand fully to the handiwork of something beyond human power?

Isn't it logical to believe that man's universal perceptions of these things being supernatural is true because of the uniformity of such beliefs or should we rely on science alone for explanation despite its many failings as to accurate proof of how e.g ceteceans developed into primates or how a mosquito through evolution became what, man?! Was I made from peanut butter after donkey years or what?

grin grin grin what's truly funny aside from your love of the illogical, is that there actually is a cat shark as suggested by your meme grin
Humans are smarter than any other animal on the planet, the closest intelligent specie is the dolphin. This superior intellect that made us thrive also made also create the concept of a God. I suggest rather than asking me, you should read up on things like evolution and the beginning if the universe, Wikipedia is a great place to start.

1 Like

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by DeSepiero(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Who confused the jihadists?
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2016
neocortex:

Why should anyone take you serious when you don't even know what atheism means ?
Atheism is lack of belief in any god because there is no evidence for their existence nothing
more nothing less.

Hehehehe but science says possible life may exists in other planets. Who knows, maybe one day scientists might discover heaven and hell and probably creatures that live within them

I asked for research answers to a simple question, why do humans all over the world believe in the existence of things beyond them? Your brother in science said it's due to man's quest for knowledge. I then brought it to his knowledge that man is not the most intelligent being on earth as scientists think ceteceans like Dolphins/whales are more intelligent. Why do they not seek knowledge like man does and why does man even in extremely remote tribes perceive the existence of the supernatural through the things he sees?

I am not debating whether athiests believe in God or not, I am only pointing out the uniformity of beliefs in the world. Even if you don't believe in spirituality does this make you blind to the reality on ground?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by DeSepiero(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

I am not debating whether athiests believe in God or not, I am only pointing out the uniformity of beliefs in the world. Even if you don't believe in spirituality does this make you blind to the reality on ground?

Do you think a concept is TRUE just because so many people all over the world believe in it?

1 Like

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 11:49am On Oct 15, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin what's truly funny aside from your love of the illogical, is that there actually is a cat shark as suggested by your meme grin
Humans are smarter than any other animal on the planet, the closest intelligent specie is the dolphin. This superior intellect that made us thrive also made also create the concept of a God. I suggest rather than asking me, you should read up on things like evolution and the beginning if the universe, Wikipedia is a great place to start.

Why do remote tribes make objects of reverence and worship them(why worship)? Why do most humans perceive the supernatural in creation. Explain this based on scientific knowledge, I can anwser these questions based on spiritual knowledge so you should be able to answer them by scientific reasoning. I know you don't believe in spirituality or god but science knows that these things happen everywhere, what explanation has science given for it?
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by neocortex: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Hehehehe but science says possible life may exists in other planets. Who knows, maybe one day scientists might discover heaven and hell and probably creatures that live within them

I asked for research answers to a simple question, why do humans all over the world believe in the existence of things beyond them? Your brother in science said it's due to man's quest for knowledge. I then brought it to his knowledge that man is not the most intelligent being on earth as scientists think ceteceans like Dolphins/whales are more intelligent. Why do they not seek knowledge like man does and why does man even in extremely remote tribes perceive the existence of the supernatural through the things he sees?

There is no such thing as "your brother in science", I think you
are trying to conflate science and atheism they are different.
I will even be right to tag you "a sister in science" since you
are also a beneficiary of science in many ways

I merely corrected your wrong statement, if you are interested in an answer ,
I expected your question to be clear enough.

That being said, I am ready to answer your questions when and
if you repost them.

At the bold, any evidence to back up your opinion.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by hopefulLandlord: 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
neocortex:

more nothing less.

exactly!!

he's just defining atheism in his own way and making conclusions from it

Atheism =/= Evolution but they seriously wish it were

and what makes this thread a joke is that there are MANY theists that accept evolution theory
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by donnffd(m): 12:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

I live somewhere in the solar system dear smiley

Lol, thats superb...pick a place and time, i want to pick that funny brain of yours...
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by EyeHateGod: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

I assume God(Yahweh) is Something That's Not Reasonable?

Who believed that noting Created something? i want u to tell Me or is it this lie u Christians Feed ur self?

What is Spirituality?

This Question Is Funny The Way u Put it U think Our Brain Jumped from Outer space and Entered Our Head? Did u Do Biology In School?
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
The reason why cultures with little exposure to the outside world, and, why ancient cultures were highly superstisiouswas simply lack of knowledge.

It's human nature to want to know why thing happen, where we came from and why we are here. Before science the best answers to these questions were spiritual. Epilepsy was caused by evil spirits, a God controlled the planetary bodies etc.

And now we know better. We know about gravity, we know about bacteria and other microorganisms. Our knowledge of the world has grown and will continue to grow. I believe as this happens the number of people who believe in the supernatural will continue to decline.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
Pidggin:

Writing this shows you lack even the most basic knowledge of evolution, please next time before you disgrace yourself on thus forum,go read up on evolution, ABEG

4 Likes

Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by adoyi8: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pidggin:

You should know that all humans were together in Africa for a very long time, that was where humans fully evolved into homo sapiens before they migrated. And those native Americans in the amazon did not evolve there, they actually migrated from Asia. Humans have always been in contact with one another so they must have had the concept of god while they where together or shared it as they made contact (Just as christianity was shared with your parents(or grandparents)). The real question you should be asking is if there is one true God why doesnt he reveal himself to all people simultaneously. for example in 3000 BC while he was giving his ten commandments to moses on mount sinai why didnt he give it to an equivalent person in the Amazon and Africa. Do you think that your parents (or grandparents) would have become christians without coming in contact with other Christians. Will Africans without coming in contact with europeans figure out the name Christianity by themselves and accept Christ as their lord and personal saviour? I dont think so.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
adoyi8:
You should know that all humans were together in Africa for a very long time, that was where humans fully evolved into homo sapiens before they migrated. And those native Americans in the amazon did not evolve there, they actually migrated from Asia. Humans have always been in contact with one another so they must have had the concept of god while they where together or shared it as they made contact (Just as christianity was shared with your parents(or grandparents)). The real question you should be asking is if there is one true God why doesnt he reveal himself to all people simultaneously. for example in 3000 BC while he was giving his ten commandments to moses on mount sinai why didnt he give it to an equivalent person in the Amazon and Africa. Do you think that your parents (or grandparents) would have become christians without coming in contact with other Christians. Will Africans without coming in contact with europeans figure out the name Christianity by themselves and accept Christ as their lord and personal saviour? I dont think so.

You guys really puzzle me, the way you think Sha. Through all ages the parameters put in place by the intelligent designer (God) can be perceived regardless of location or race. If you climb a mountain peak and behold the clouds from there you should perceive that there's more to creation than the eyes can see.

A day out amidst nature should give one a sense of the divine. Our ancestors have always had gods they worship, my question is why worship, why don't people feel equal to these perceptions they get from creation, why do they explain these things by a definition higher than them, why was worship of creation and the processes involved in it a universal phenomenon regardless of location.

Let's assume you believe in God and you believe He is responsible for creating the world and everything in it, you think he cannot order circumstances to align with His will? If he wanted to use angels to spread the gospel he could do it. Whether the Europeans brought this religion to us or not one way or the other we would have been exposed to it because it was His will
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by theoneJabulani(m): 6:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Op, u can do better than this junk
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by alchemist13: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
Pidggin:

First of all atheism is not based on science friction. It may surprise you to know that a lot of people become atheists by critical study of their "religion of birth" and/or philosophy than through the knowledge of science.

Have you heard of the [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirah%C3%A3_people] Pirahã people?[/url] These aboriginal people do not even have a concept of god or a supreme being.

According to Everett, the Pirahã have no concept of a supreme spirit or god,[8] and they lost interest in Jesus when they discovered that Everett had never seen him. They require evidence based on personal experience for every claim made.
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Pidggin(f): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
alchemist13:

First of all atheism is not based on science friction. It may surprise you to know that a lot of people become atheists by critical study of their "religion of birth" and/or philosophy than through the knowledge of science.

Have you heard of the [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirah%C3%A3_people] Pirahã people?[/url] These aboriginal people do not even have a concept of god or a supreme being.

Hehehehe, the tribe you quoted believe in spirits and they also believe that there is a spirit who lives in the cloud and has the power to kill them when he wants to lol
Re: See why athiesm is a device of the devil by Vick4rill(m): 12:06am On Oct 22, 2016
Pidggin:

Hehehehe, the tribe you quoted believe in spirits and they also believe that there is a spirit who lives in the cloud and has the power to kill them when he wants to lol
i always know that a very smart and intelligent lady is behind this monicker. dnt mind those foolish people. i always said it that:Any body who find it hard to accept religion or thinks religious belief is vague. but see any sense in evolution need to get their head check.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talisman To Win Lottery, Gambling, Betting, Football Pools And Lotto / Strage Fearful Monster Creature Killed In Madonna University, Elele? / When Last Did You Pray For Your Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.