Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

"Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. (5391 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by eberetos: 9:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
The dunamis gospel international pastored by Dr. Paul & Becky Enenche has a very huge number of members in Abuja. Indeed, it is a household name in Abuja.

To be real, I am not a member of the church, but on my visits, I discovered some very peculiar things about the church.

1) They don't talk much about money & they don't manipulate people to give.

2) Their pastor Paul Enenche must ask you where you got your money from before he receives it as seed, especially if he does not know you.

3) He is a man of integrity & preaches against evil money, bribery & corruption

4) He is very humble & His church members are humble too.

5) The fire of God in that church is toooooo much.

6) Only few or trusted ministers of God can climb his altar.

7) He always gives glory to God on miracles & does not take glory.

cool Dunamis church has a good praise & singing pattern.

9) God gave Paul Enenche power over marine powers, spirit spouses, demons & the occult.

10) He is a spiritual son to Bishop David Oyedepo.

www.dunamisgospel.org

Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by goodmorning40: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nawaoo
Is this an advert or a proclamation

2 Likes

Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Ishilove: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
goodmorning40:
Nawaoo
Advert

2 Likes

Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by ebukahandsome(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
No:1 is a big lie.
I visited that church twice, and after seeing his cars while am using my legedis benz i wondered why all these so called men of God are living large while poor members sow their hard earned money as seed.
I wonder if this was what jesus thought
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Zeze06(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Advertisement grin

1 Like

Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by eberetos: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Y
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by AK6464(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
ebukahandsome:
I visited that church twice, and after seeing his cars while am using my legedis benz i wondered why all these so called men of God are living large while poor members sow their hard earned money as seed.

Those who sow don't complain becos they know what they reap, besides if someone sows a car into the pastor's life he shouldn't collect becos you are still trekking, what a mentality, the man by now has lost count of the cars he has received as gifts and the ones he has given out
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by eberetos: 5:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Goodmornimg
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by eberetos: 7:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Morning
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Topgainer: 7:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Number 10 should have been number 1 and build your other adverts from that. Then, will you get sincere opinions of Nigerians.
Not many will agree with Numbers 6 and 9!
However, Dr Enenche will not deliberately associate with occult men of gods who lead and rule PFN by extension CAN. It is difficult to decipher those occultists using their words but it is easy to catch them with their methods of operation and action.
I have reasons not to believe Bishop Oyedepo and his modified religious methods, I wish he could resemble Jesus even if it is just in 30% of his ways and words. Do you know that T B Joshua, though a renowned sorcerer resembles Jesus more? I don't know how he took extra care to achieve that and pass unnoticed to many sheeples.
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
I Just Luv That Pastor, Gives God The Glory Always And A Deep Worshipper
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by eberetos: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
God is with him..
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by eberetos: 7:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Yes
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Topgainer:
Number 10 should have been number 1 and build your other adverts from that. Then, will you get sincere opinions of Nigerians.
Not many will agree with Numbers 6 and 9!
However, Dr Enenche will not deliberately associate with occult men of gods who lead and rule PFN by extension CAN. It is difficult to decipher those occultists using their words but it is easy to catch them with their methods of operation and action.
I have reasons not to believe Bishop Oyedepo and his modified religious methods, I wish he could resemble Jesus even if it is just in 30% of his ways and words. Do you know that T B Joshua, though a renowned sorcerer resembles Jesus more? I don't know how he took extra care to achieve that and pass unnoticed to many sheeples.
It X Nt An Advert, Visit The Church Every Last Friday Of The Month, The 35k Seater Auditorium Will Be Filled Up, The Over 8 Overflows Will Also Be Filled Up And There Wud Stil Be Overflow On D Road
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2017
goodmorning40:
Nawaoo
Non, Visit The Church Any Last Friday Of The Month And U Will See Its Not An Advert. Their 35k Capacity Is Always Filled, Over 8 overflows As Well, And Anoda Overflow On The Road And In D Car Park: Even Their Last Kingdom Power Conference At Their New Site, The Lords Garden Of Over 75000 Seater Was Filled Up With Overflows ON The Road, So Dnt Tink Itz Advert,
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by mmachi96(f): 8:57am On Aug 12, 2017
ebukahandsome:
My dear he is not the reason for your inability to have a car. The Bible said u should seek first the kingdom of christ and everything will be added unto u....
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by ebukahandsome(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2017
mmachi96:
My dear he is not the reason for your inability to have a car. The Bible said u should seek first the kingdom of christ and everything will be added unto u....

Pastorprenuers
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017
mmachi96:
Tnk U Jawe
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
See His Pix Nd His Church Project

Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by eberetos: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
God bless you Daddy Enenche..
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
In RCCG

Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by eberetos: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yes oooh!!!!
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by isidiwent: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Yes oooh!!!
Re: "Deep" Facts About The Largest Church In Abuja. by isidiwent: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Yes ooh

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua's Emmanuel TV On Sky (UK) / Problem With The Death Of Jesus. Have You Thought Of This? / Who Is A Heretic Before God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.