Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

The True Definition Of Athiesm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The True Definition Of Athiesm (14853 Views)

True Definition Of Sin. / Today I Renounce Athiesm / See why athiesm is a device of the devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Definition Of Athiesm by Jeromejnr(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2015
cool Dedicated to Chizzled06, Ifeness, Menesheh, and the fellow deluded lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by menesheh(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2015
Why are you pained.

Atheism is not "something coming from nothing bla bla"
I didn't even know about those things you were referring to in your meme pic.

If you want to ask questions about evolution or "something coming out of nothing" go ask a scientist; theoretical physicist and evolutional biologist to be precise.

Atheism is a disbelief in your god yahweh, jesus, soul, devil, holy spirit.

Until you come up evidence and valid explanations of those things, the word "delusion" is your good friend.

Many people had explained to you the meaning of atheism severally but you seems to not understand.

Understand it now. Atheism is a disbelief in any god claim. Even if there is no science to explain something coming from nothing, atheism still remains atheism.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2015
[b]**Face palm** why are people this dumb mostly in public... I think i just have to treat this once and for all..

- First linking atheism with Big bang theory (which you described as something exploded) shows off just how you need to go to school..

- First Big bang is a scientific theory and has absolutely nothing to do with atheism.

- Big bang is a branch of scientific study and not a belief

- Big bang was propounded by Msngr Georges Lamitre a catholic priest . . So big bang has nothing to do with atheism.

- Big bang is not an explosion dummy but an expansion.

- Big bang does not assert nothing but rather the expansion of a singularity. .

- Many theists as well as atheist agree to the big bang theory of which i just showed was propounded by a catholic priest.

There is no belief in atheism rather lack of it.

Many atheist like myself do not subscribe to any theory of how anything began but rather say they don't know which is the truth.

there is no shame in not knowing but when irrational assertions (like subsribing to primitive superstition as a deity did it) and attendant behaviour fills the gap left by ignorance is the problem.

Secondly talk about magic. . . Scientific theories assert interactions of natural entities which results to other entities. e.g.. it is a known fact that the interactions of gravity on matter (nebula) forms a star, gravity on the fabrics of space/time forms blackholes. . there is no magic here.

But first God came out of nothing, then spoke and everything poofed out from nothing ..

spoke and stars magically appeared from no where. . . Now check which is magic.

All these things you listed on that meme sums up the totality of your theistic beliefs . .

Please don't drag atheists down your own mess of having blind beliefs because we don't share your deluded idea of having a belief..

science means study and not a belief system and atheism has nothing to do with science. . . Its not a surprise you don't know this.

Atheist has no theory on the origin of anything, it simply means someone who doesn't believe in the childish concept of anthropomorphic personal God concepts.

So next time you want to list out your lack of understanding of scientific theories do not link it with atheism because atheism has nothing to do with science..

Now i advice you get your books and start reading cus you need it surely enough..

One huge problem with religions is that it makes people comfortable and happy with not knowing. . . . Wonder when you will stop disgracing yourself in public by sounding so dumb and simpleton-like..
[/b]

15 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by hahn(m): 11:39am On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]**Face palm** why are people this dumb mostly in public... I think i just have to treat this once and for all..

- First linking atheism with Big bang theory (which you described as something exploded) shows off just how you need to go to school..

- First Big bang is a scientific theory and has absolutely nothing to do with atheism.

- Big bang is a branch of scientific study and not a belief

- Big bang was propounded by Msngr Georges Lamitre a catholic priest . . So big bang has nothing to do with atheism.

- Big bang is not an explosion dummy but an expansion.

- Big bang does not assert nothing but rather the expansion of a singularity. .

- Many theists as well as atheist agree to the big bang theory of which i just showed was propounded by a catholic priest.

There is no belief in atheism rather lack of it.

Many atheist like myself do not subscribe to any theory of how anything began but rather say they don't know which is the truth.

there is no shame in not knowing but when irrational assertions (like subsribing to primitive superstition as a deity did it) and attendant behaviour feels the gap left by ignorance is the problem.

Secondly talk about magic. . . Scientific theories assert interactions of natural entities which results to other entities. e.g.. it is a known fact that the interactions of gravity on matter (nebula) forms a star, gravity on the fabrics of space/time forms blackholes. . there is no magic here.

But first God came out of nothing, then spoke and everything poofed out from nothing ..

spoke and stars magically appeared from no where. . . Now check which is magic.

All these things you listed on that meme sums up the totality of your theistic beliefs . .

Please don't drag atheists down your own mess of having blind beliefs because we don't share your deluded idea of having a belief..

science means study and not a belief system and atheism has nothing to do with science. . . Its not a surprise you don't know this.

Atheist has no theory on the origin of anything, it simply means someone who doesn't believe in the childish concept of anthropomorphic personal God concepts.

So next time you want to list out your lack of understanding of scientific theories do not link it with atheism because atheism has nothing to do with science..

Now i advice you get your books and start reading cus you need it surely enough..

One huge problem with religions is that it makes people comfortable and happy with not knowing. . . . Wonder when you will stop disgracing yourself in public by sounding so dumb and simpleton-like..
[/b]

I guess these theists also need to understand that atheism is also not a declaration of belonging to a belief system. I cannot say I'm an atheist but rather I am atheist which only describes my non belief in a god. We don't hold meetings, do evangelism, pray, pay offering, kill people or wish them death/hell for not sharing our beliefs.

We simply don't believe in a supreme entity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by hahn(m): 11:48am On Oct 15, 2015
*face palm*

I didn't even notice that it's that kid that created this thread.

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:

I guess there theists also need to understand that atheism is also not a declaration of belonging to a belief system. I cannot say I'm an atheist but rather I am atheist which only describes my non belief in a god. We don't hold meetings, do evangelism, pray, pay offering, kill people or wish them death/hell for not sharing our beliefs.

We simply don't believe in a supreme entity.
[b]

I mostly blame it on the disturbing effects of religious indoctrination and our education system here in Nigeria.

Instead of the boy to simply say he doesn't understand any of the scientific theories around he naively in his confusion links science with atheism... lol.. its not funny though, it is a pity because the intellect of our youth is wasting here.

Atheist is just a name given to people who don't share beliefs in personal Gods.

it doesn't mean scientists

Big bang theorists

Evolutionists

people who don't believe in afterlife

people who don't believe in ghosts

people who have a set of doctrine or belief.

Nope atheist simply means "I don't believe in personal Gods and that is all"

-Someone can be an evolutionist and be either theistic or atheistic. .

-someone can believe in afterlife and still be atheistic (I have seen someone who doesn't believe in personal Gods but yet believes in reincarnation)
he isn't any less atheistic, he is sorely atheistic because he doesn't believe in personal Gods and that is all..)

- someone can believe in ghosts but not in personal gods.

One problem with the Op is lack of sound education which is his fault because we all studied here in Nigeria..

- He thinks science is a belief system
- He thinks Big Bang is an atheistic theory
- He think planetary cores found in every planetary body is hell.
- He thinks atheism has a belief
- He thinks atheism has a doctrine which is science

You can only pity him and hope he learns someday...
[/b]

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by hahn(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]

I mostly blame it on the disturbing effects of religious indoctrination and our education system here in Nigeria.

Instead of the boy to simply say he doesn't understand any of the scientific theories around he naively in his confusion links science with atheism... lol.. its not funny though, it is a pity because the intellect of our youth is wasting here.

Atheist is just a name given to people who don't share beliefs in personal Gods.

it doesn't mean scientists

Big bang theorists

Evolutionists

people who don't believe in afterlife

people who don't believe in ghosts

people who have a set of doctrine or belief.

Nope atheist simply means "I don't believe in personal Gods and that is all"

-Someone can be an evolutionist and be either theistic or atheistic. .

-someone can believe in afterlife and still be atheistic (I have seen someone who doesn't believe in personal Gods but yet believes in reincarnation)
he isn't any less atheistic, he is sorely atheistic because he doesn't believe in personal Gods and that is all..)

- someone can believe in ghosts but not in personal gods.

One problem with the Op is lack of sound education which is his fault because we all studied here in Nigeria..

- He thinks science is a belief system
- He thinks Big Bang is an atheistic theory
- He think planetary cores found in every planetary body is hell.
- He thinks atheism has a belief
- He thinks atheism has a doctrine which is science

You can only pity him and hope he learns someday...
[/b]

Some people are of the notion that atheists are evil, satan's messengers or even a cult that are set to lead "believers" astray.

Their ignorance is only baffling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Jeromejnr(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2015
Haha. See dem atheists all rushing to comment on this thread. But they willingly ignore the threads that dealt with science proving God.

SMH.

Cowards of nature.
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by hahn(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Haha. See dem atheists all rushing to comment on this thread. But they willingly ignore the threads that dealt with science proving God.

SMH.

Cowards of nature.

Science proving god? Mind including the link?
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by kolajamesjnr(m): 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
@op Ignorance is a choice in this age undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:

Some people are of the notion that atheists are evil, satan's messengers or even a cult that are set to lead "believers" astray.

Their ignorance is only baffling

Their belief in some evil entity satan/devil/ shaytan, hades, pluto is as delusional as their belief in the good ones, zeus, yahweh, odin, jupiter and so on..

All these deities Satan, yahweh, zeus, hades, jupiter, El, ba'al, Asherah . . are all primitive attempt of explaining what is.

I told you that these deities are just anthropomorphic personifications of the things they represent.

Devil/satan/hades/pluto an anthropomorphic personification of evil and death. . .these are primitive concepts and such entities are too childish for 21st century level of civilization.

Too bad most people tend to fear what only is in their mind... Bolting and deluding themselves in the ideas of ancient men that thought the sun was inside the dome of the earth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Shollyps(m): 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
a reply. ...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Jeromejnr(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
hahn:

Science proving god? Mind including the link?

Why don't you go through the religious section for yourself.

Okay so I have taken note of the atheists that commented here. I am going to be opening another thread. Make sure you guys don't dodge it as usual.
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Their belief in some evil entity satan/devil/ shaytan, hades, pluto is as delusional as their belief in the good ones, zeus, yahweh, odin, jupiter and so on..

All these deities Satan, yahweh, zeus, hades, jupiter, El, ba'al, Asherah . . are all primitive attempt of explaining what is.

I told you that these deities are just anthropomorphic personifications of the things they represent.

Devil/satan/hades/pluto an anthropomorphic personification of evil and death. . .these are primitive concepts and such entities are too childish for 21st century level of civilization.

Too bad most people tend to fear what only is in their mind... Bolting and deluding themselves in the ideas of ancient men that thought the sun was inside the dome of the earth.

I thought you were sick... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Okay so I have taken note of the atheists that commented here. I am going to be opening another thread. Make sure you guys don't dodge it as usual.

The thing is nobody is obligated to even comment on a thread from someone who thinks the core of a terrestrial planet is a hell.

No atheist here is under any obligation to bother replying any of your posts because you come out quite daft and naive about simple things ..

why not first go learn basic argumentative ability then come back and we would see if you are worth discussing with..

Finally i suggest you start reading some scientific materials because you clearly need the bible has marred you totally

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Jeromejnr(m): 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:

The thing is nobody is obligated to even comment on a thread from someone who thinks the core of a terrestrial planet is a hell.

No atheist here is under any obligation to bother replying any of your posts because you come out quite daft and naive about simple things ..

why not first go learn basis argumentative ability then come back and we would see if you are worth discussing with..

Finally i suggest you start reading some scientific materials because you clearly need the bible has marred you totally

That wasn't even what I was talking about.

But I will be putting up a scientific piece as you say and I expect your comment. wink
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
MzNelly:

I thought you were sick... smiley

Hahhahaha people like me don't get dead easily grin

still sick though but the medicine i took last night made it subside a bit. . I hope it doesn't put me down again as the day gets old though..

But the type of nonsensical threads that goes up here even make sick people wonder how humans could get that dumb..

Just had to romance my phone a bit ... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by malvisguy212: 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
as far as atheists is concern, they are the only one's that understand their way of life ,NO one can explained atheism more than they . But the annoying things is that atheists can explained the bible they way they like and that's settle it.

Here is one questions atheists like to ask:
“If there is a God worthy of worship, why does He allow suffering?”

Here’s where they get it wrong: Human
beings are free-will, moral acting agents
on the earth…not robots. God gives man
the gift of choice and choosing to make
the right decision is of more value to God than forcing the behavior…He’s after the rightness of heart.

3 Likes

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

That wasn't even what I was talking about.

But I will be putting up a scientific piece as you say and I expect your comment. wink
Scientific thread is asserting that the core of a planet is a hell? You see what i mean you need to start reading, the bible and other religious materials has retarde_d you enough..

-Scientific topics are put up in the science section..

- I wonder what scientific topic someone who think science is a belief system would put up..

-Lastly endeavour to add the links of the christian apologetic websites that wrote the thing you call scientific piece...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by malvisguy212: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:
Scientific thread is asserting that the core of a planet is a hell? You see what i mean you need to start reading, the bible and other religious materials has retarde_d you enough..

- I wonder what scientific topic someone who think science is a belief system would put up..

-Lastly endeavour to add the links of the christian apologetic websites that wrote the thing you call scientific piece...
I want to ask you a question. Any reason why matter and its energy cannot be created nor destroyed?
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by hahn(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

undecided
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Jeromejnr(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Mr man no divert discussion.

I will put up the piece and you must refute to prove you "intelligence".

BTW I reffered to this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2661330/scientist-declares-science-found-biblical

I expect you now to come up as usual with a smart way of making yourself always feel smart.

I spoke with some of your brothers yesterday and I discovered mehn...why do some people say these atheists are smart because from my conversations with them they seem like sheep's without shephards. I mean I couldn't even go far with them in the debate because they kept beating round the bush.

E.g Menesheh that keeps running away waiting for someone to help him out and Ifeness that said that humans created the air we breathe with our minds and the list goes on

So I said well, those guys are unintelligible and I now I have decided that their king help me with a piece that will be dedicated to you real soon.

So you guys happily commented here when I never even made an argument. cool
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
I want to ask you a question. Any reason why matter and its energy cannot be created nor destroyed?

Any reason why they can be? .

- First this question is a scientific one and so should be directed to the right section.
- It has nothing to do with what we are discussing here
- should be directed to a scientific community (Do not mistake an atheist for a scientist as usual)

- It is not matter and energy but energy rather.

- it is an observed phenomenon.

- energy changes from one form to another and never had it been annihilated in a reaction.

- energy is an eternal particle going by that law of energy conservation...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Jeromejnr(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
BTW, @Johnydon22

Something you wrote up there caught my attention.

You said big bang was an expansion and it was an expansion of a singularity.

First of all do you know what singularity is? Let me start with this.

Theories that have not been fully accepted is what you are dishing
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by malvisguy212: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Any reason why they can be? .

- First this question is a scientific one and so should be directed to the right section.
- It has nothing to do with what we are discussing here
- should be directed to a scientific community (Do not mistake an atheist for a scientist as usual)

- It is not matter and energy but energy rather.

- it is an observed phenomenon.

- energy changes from one form to another and never had it been annihilated in a reaction.

- energy is an eternal particle going by that law of energy conservation...

I know you cannot give me the reason, I disagree with you when you say energy is eternal.
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Mr man no divert discussion.
I will put up the piece and you must refute to prove you "intelligence".

- First i have nothing to prove to you about my intellect
- Second i will not spend even a second of my time refuting a copy and paste (someone else's work)
- your assertion of me being intelligent is of your own making.
- Let me hope you won't copy and paste and bring up something from your own mind then i will see if it is worth me refuting.

BTW I reffered to this:
https://www.nairaland.com/2661330/scientist-declares-science-found-biblical

Enough proof that you know absolutely nothing of science. . . .i wonder how you could be ok playing this dumb..

I expect you now to come up as usual with a smart way of making yourself always feel smart.
Me?

Lmao. . . There this thing called peer review in science, why not let your so called scientist put up his research for peer review in the scientific field and not have you who know nothing of science begging me to refute some unfounded claims of unrelated representations..

I spoke with some of your brothers yesterday and I discovered mehn...why do some people say these atheists are smart because from my conversations with them they seem like sheep's without shephards. I mean I couldn't even go far with them in the debate because they kept beating round the bush.

Am sure people are reading this now, let them now say who the daft one is..

E.g Menesheh that keeps running away waiting for someone to help him out and Ifeness that said that humans created the air we breathe with our minds and the list goes on

So what has that got to do with atheism exactly?

why not let them come take it up with you..

So I said well, those guys are unintelligible and I now I have decided that [bltheir king[/b] help me with a piece that will be dedicated to you real soon.

Another daft statement ...

So you guys happily commented here when I never even made an argument. cool

Rather you should have been ashamed disgracing your self in public. . .

About you bringing up an argument, i doubt if you ever can... Copy and paste is never an argument..

Go learn

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Jeromejnr(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:

- First i have nothing to prove to you about my intellect
- Second i will not spend even a second of my time refuting a copy and paste (someone else's work)
- your assertion of me being intelligent is of your own making.
- Let me hope you won't copy and paste and bring up something from your own mind then i will see if it is worth me refuting.

Enough proof that you know absolutely nothing of science. . . .i wonder how you could be ok playing this dumb..

Me?

Lmao. . . There this thing called peer review in science, why not let your so called scientist put up his research for peer review in the scientific field and not have you who know nothing of science begging me to refute some unfounded claims of unrelated representations..

Am sure people are reading this now, let them now say who the daft one is..

So what has that got to do with atheism exactly?

why not let them come take it up with you..

Another daft statement ...

Rather you should have been ashamed disgracing your self in public. . .

About you bringing up an argument, i doubt if you ever can... Copy and paste is never an argument..

Go learn

Answer my singularity question first and don't dodge.

BTW didn't you just copy and paste the singularity issue from Hawkings claim?
Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You said big bang was an expansion and it was an expansion of a singularity.
Oh Jeeez.. am i to start discussing science with this one now?...

Boy singularity is a state of infinite point of value in spacetime. . .E.g: A blackhole is caused by the gravitational singularity of a collapsed star core.

Big Bang theory is a freaking expansion. . Was proposed my Rev fr Georges when he observed the universe is expanding which was later confirmed by the hubble telescope..

First of all do you know what singularity is? Let me start with this.

Oh meeeehn.!!! refer above..

Theories that have not been fully accepted is what you are dishing

- first i have never asserted to be a big bang theorists... as a matter of fact i always maintain i don't know the origin of anything.

- Second i only corrected your dumb assertion of big bang being an explosion.

- Lastly Big Bang is the scientific accepted theory on the origin of the universe that is why it's called a theory dummy..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Answer my singularity question first and don't dodge.
BTW didn't you just copy and paste the singularity issue from Hawkings claim?
You keep showing to be very dumb. . . Do you even know what copy and paste is?

I can bet that you dont even know what a singularity is...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by johnydon22(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
I know you cannot give me the reason, I disagree with you when you say energy is eternal.

You can read it again and again and then grab. . . Law of gravity states a body must be drawn towards the force of gravitational pull, you are not asking reasons for that..

why not jump out of your balcony and see reasons. . . What was i even thinking discussing science with this one that think science is satan's manipulation..

asking reasons why energy is eternal.. because it is freaking energy !!! .. habaa..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
Walks in *Adjust tie* picks up the mic.

Moment of clarity.
Atheism is living by default mindset with applied reasoning.

Theism/Believer,its self explanatory, listen to it again "Believer", eventhough its true or lie just believe without the application of reasoning.

Conclusion: Atheists are quick to use their reason ability to point out the "lie" in the middle of the word "Believe",Yet,the believers would still remain adamant and indifferent because of non application of reason.

Drops mic, Strolls out.
Tears out a page out the bible to roll some weed,
Heard bible is better than rizla,I'm just putting it to test cus I don't easily believe like the believers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Definition Of Athiesm by Jeromejnr(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh Jeeez.. am i to start discussing science with this one now?...

Boy singularity is a state of infinite point of value in spacetime. . .E.g: A blackhole is caused by the gravitational singularity of a collapsed star core.

Big Bang theory is a freaking expansion. . Was proposed my Rev fr Georges when he observed the universe is expanding which was later confirmed by the hubble telescope..

Oh meeeehn.!!! refer above..

- first i have never asserted to be a big bang theorists.

- Second i only corrected your dumb assertion of big bang being an explosion.

- Lastly Big Bang is the scientific accepted theory on the origin of the universe that is why it's called a theory dummy..

Na wa o!

is that why you have to abuse me? Abusing me and using strong words never means that one is smarter or right...or Don't you know.

I thought you had love for all humanity. cry

But let me correct you on your claims: (using lay man terms)

Firstly Big Bang is not an expansion but was an explosion. The Expansion of the universe came after the the Big Bang.

Which in turn created the known universe as we know. Now this known universe is in space. Universe=Galaxies, stars e.t.c

Now space on it's own is expanding and as a result of this expansion also stretches the known universe in which we live in. So we say the universe is also expanding. Big Bang is not even a cause of the expansion, it is space itself that is the cause. i.e ever before the big bang, space itself was expanding.

Secondly, as for singularity.. I am sure maybe you didn't study physics in school. Singularity represents an infinity. And nature is regarded as finite. So If the Big Bang started as a result of an Infinity (Singularity), why did it give birth to finite nature? We expect that Infinity will give birth to it's likeness since it does not have a mind of it's own.

Thirdly, Intelligently refute my post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Anyone Ascend Into Heaven Before Jesus Or Not? / Why Are Atheists All Over The World So Slow And Irrational / Mbaka Tells Fellow Priests To Stop Condemning Him For Praying For Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.