Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF (3008 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Start Small Scale Agro And Chemical Industries Now, Machines Available. / Vessels And Barges Available For Sale, Both Used And Scrap In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF by Remedon: 12:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Hi

This is a fresh products and a new ad for 2015.

Please have a look for the Machines available for sale, with me right now.

(1) ECRM VR 45- Computer to Film- A2 Machine comes with A2 Rapiline Processor 51-3

(2) Highwater Platinum 2218 Computer to Plate, Can do Metal Plates, A3 Machine

(3) Highwater Platinum 2230 Computer to Plate, A2 Machine comes with A2 CTP Processor

(4) Scitex Dolev 450 A2 imagesetter and comes with A2 Processor as well

(5) Agfa Accuset 800 Computer to Film- A3 Machine

All of these Machines are in the UK and are decommisioned from a working environment and will be shipped on confirmatiopn of purchase from a SERIOUS BUYER, otherwise they will be sold from here to any other buyers from other parts of the world.

Please let me know if you have need for any of them. Item will get a serious buyer in 4 weeks from the date on purchase.
NOTE: ONLY A SERIOUS BUYER WILL BE ATTENDED TO.

Thanks and Regards,

+44 -074355 33821

Re: Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF by Remedon: 12:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Please see more pictures here

Re: Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF by Remedon: 12:52am On Jan 26, 2015
See few more pictures.

Re: Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF by DaObserver(m): 8:38am On May 08, 2015
i would v love to see their prices added because i am working on starting one
Re: Color Separation Machines Available For Sale. Both CTP And CTF by admiral007: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls send an e-mail with more details, pictures and price to bismarkodey@yahoo.com
Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Just Robbed Me ,how Do I Sue Them / . / How I Made #500k In 8 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.