Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (45006 Views)

2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct / May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari / May 29 Handover Ceremony: IG, Arase Orders Tight Security Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by shammah1(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Thank you but do not be seen to be saying one thing and doing something else.

You need to be able to call your attack dogs to order. Call Fayose to order. Call Asari and Niger-Delta militants to order. Call Edwin Clark to order. Call your security adviser, Dasuki to order. The list is endless and if you want us to trust your words, you need to back them up with action.

If the election is free, fair and credible and you win, I will personally sponsor a paid advert as a patriotic Nigerian to congratulate you. But if it is rigged to keep you in power, I will be ready to join others in an unprecedented protest to bring your government down.
Also tell your APC and Buhari to call their Boko Haram and the blood sucking touts to order.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Redstone(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2015
dre11:
There is no way he would change the handover date because he can feel the heat

He used Dasuki to test ground and see if Nigerians are gullible but he met a great resistance...... So, the day is set
The inauguration of

GMB as president and bye bye to those petty thieves around the corridor of power

......But few Nigerians are actually gullible and deranged by chosing to vote a certificate forger, a liar, a nepotic and despotic candidate who rose to the rank of a general via quota system, favoritism and nepotic channels even with forged WASC result which he never had a certificate for. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Trustyd1(m): 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Thank you but do not be seen to be saying one thing and doing something else.

You need to be able to call your attack dogs to order. Call Fayose to order. Call Asari and Niger-Delta militants to order. Call Edwin Clark to order. Call your security adviser, Dasuki to order. The list is endless and if you want us to trust your words, you need to back them up with action.

If the election is free, fair and credible and you win, I will personally sponsor a paid advert as a patriotic Nigerian to congratulate you. But if it is rigged to keep you in power, I will be ready to join others in an unprecedented protest to bring your government down.
abeg who u be?
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by juman(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks to the united states of america for the concern.

God bless USA.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by jamst(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Sajio:

The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ).

MY QUESTIONS REMAINS-WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE NIGERIA ? The people or the party
Unfortunately,that is how international politics evolves...old wine in a new bottle
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by yayitifury: 9:25am On Jan 26, 2015
Seconded.....
Caseless:
That day you shall answer otuoke's call.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by berrystunn(m): 9:26am On Jan 26, 2015
Sajio:

The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

GEJ his administration has become the first Nigerian
government to eradicate the high level corruption in the distribution of fertilisers and ghost workers in the civil service.... THEY ALL JUMP INTO APC. saying we need change, lol same old criminals ,

there 2 typeS of change, in APC
The Change we hear in NORTH Katsina, Kano, Kaduna, etc. is :
Change the Christian leader to Muslim leader.... LOL he promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion
To eradicate in all forms and ramification of all non-Muslim religion in member nation with Christianity highly emphasized
and Nigeria is a member nation. 2) To ensure only Muslims are elected in all political positions of member nations. 3) To make sure that they strategize and carry out their plan. and many more.....

2. APC , Change give us the opportunity to eat too. lol.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by dre11(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Redstone:

......[s]But few Nigerians are actually gullible and deranged by chosing to vote a certificate forger, a liar, a nepotic and despotic candidate who rose to the rank of a general via quota system, favoritism and nepotic channels even with forged WASC result which he never had a certificate for. It's a shame[/s].

Get ye back from me....... Lucifer
to recycle bin where it belong

Tell us what ur clueless want to do for us and stop this negative publicity
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by PassingShot(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Trustyd1:
abeg who u be?

I be me. cool
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by jamst(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
When I remember how an illiterate general and product of a quota system is creating violence just to sit in Aso Rock I can't help it but do everything possible to deny him any chance.But I have too many people like him who wants the old wine in a new bottle and my question is ; can a leopard change it's spot? NO
huh! The die is cast,when kerry insist that the election must go on has schedule it mean something is at stake
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by gaby53: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2015
angry[quote author=Johnnyessence post=30137309][/quote]Humm! To be taken with a pinch of salt. Gej talks from both sides of the mouth ooo! embarassed
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by jamst(m): 9:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Redstone:

Stop deceiving yourself, that day your GMB will answer his cows call back in Daura.
You dont know anything
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by adeA1(m): 9:37am On Jan 26, 2015
I personally dnt trust US sec wen he zed electn must hold comin Feb coz I understand d opposite. I just hope we ovacum d threat..
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Truckpusher(m): 9:42am On Jan 26, 2015
jamst:

huh! The die is cast,when kerry insist that the election must go on has schedule it mean something is at stake
Kerry never gave anyone an ultimatum - He only came to tell both contestants of what is expected of them especially as we all are aware of statements made by some persons from different quarters of the country.If the Nigerian Govt decides to postpone the election,the Americans will do nothing they will only condemn if the odds are against their wish and support it if they are favored one way or the other.America doesn't have a permanent friend but permanent interest.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by jojomario(m): 9:55am On Jan 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
APC eGoats will misunderstand this and will be like.....
''the man don accept defeat''
but you should knw it's a day scheduled for handover....supozdly to His successor but to Himself since He will eventually win
GEJ.........the Man after the people's heart.
which people?
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Kunlwal1000: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Brb...Wanna transfer some billions.
. Hahahahahaha! Make I send my account no?
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by bayocanny: 9:59am On Jan 26, 2015
devigblegble:
We still far behind democracy
A bitter truth in which we must accept
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Join Private Tutorial classes near you, have lecture centers come to you instead of you going to them, get help for your Professional Exams, and find help for your Projects and Homework. You can also register as a tutor in your area of specialization and get students to teach.
Starting 1. 2. 2015.

Regards
The Tuition.com.ng Team

Tuition.com.ng is a sister site to IcanLectures.com.ng due to your needs.

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by bayocanny: 10:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Sajio:

Wrong analysis
Wrong statistic
False reality
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by jamst(m): 10:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kerry never gave anyone an ultimatum - He only came to tell both contestants of what is expected of them especially as we all are aware of statements made by some persons from different quarters of the country.If the Nigerian Govt decides to postpone the election,the Americans will do nothing they will only condemn if the odds are against their wish and support it if they are favored one way or the other.America doesn't have a permanent friend but permanent interest.
indeed! They have permanent interest,but you know that kerry insisted that the election shouldnt be postpone

And we know the only party that is threatening brimestone & fire in the country via their 'brothers' in the creek,why? Becos they know that their so-called son is going to lose.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by annibro(f): 10:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Dis statement is tricky.
May 29th being sacrosanct is no guarantee for Feb 14th elections holding.
Let Mr Presido assure us dat Feb 14 polling date is equally sacrosanct.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2015
jamst:

indeed! They have permanent interest,but you know that kerry insisted that the election shouldnt be postpone

And we know the only party that is threatening brimestone & fire in the country via their 'brothers' in the creek,why? Becos they know that their so-called son is going to lose.
Lol, and the illiterate General that threatened that the baboon and monkey would be soaked in blood if he loses again for the fourth consecutive time was sure that he was going to win?

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by jamst(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2015
annibro:
Dis statement is tricky.
May 29th being sacrosanct is no guarantee for Feb 14th elections holding.
Let Mr Presido assure us dat Feb 14 polling date is equally sacrosanct.
I dont think it will be postpone cos inec itself reject the idea & also the us sec of state.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by AJOT99(m): 10:24am On Jan 26, 2015
Alrite o

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Orikinla(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
APC eGoats will misunderstand this and will be like.....
''the man don accept defeat''
but you should knw it's a day scheduled for handover....supozdly to His successor but to Himself since He will eventually win
GEJ.........the Man after the people's heart.

GEJ has already accepted and pronounced his fate.

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2015
John Kerry came to ask that the DATE OF ELECTIONS not be postponed. GEJ didn't address that issue.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by kaydwutang(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2015
I can't wait for GEJ to handover
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by jamst(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, and the illiterate General that threatened that the baboon and monkey would be soaked in blood if he loses again for the fourth consecutive time was sure that he was going to win?
yes! Gmb is going to win...and let me ask you something,do you think a person that 'lose' previous elections & keep on contesting is just ordinary like that? There is a yoruba adaga that says; agbo ti o tadi mehin,agbara lo lo' mu wa i.e a ram that reverse back gathers momentum.

You see,everthing is against gej-pdp...they are the one that cooked the idea to postpone the election,which the inec vehemently rejected.and many other things including gej-pdp propaganda campagne to discredit gmb which has yield no result,and they even threaten to kill him(indirectly,you know)

The bottomline is gej-pdp are under intense pressure cos their defeat is inevitable
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by mymadam(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2015
HNosegbe:
John Kerry came to ask that the DATE OF ELECTIONS not be postponed. GEJ didn't address that issue.

Flashback:...For the man-in-the-street, May 29, 2015 is NOT YET the issue. The issue is FEBRUARY 14, 2015! "FEBRUARY 14, 2015 is sacrosanct". That is what I want to hear from GEJ. The general elections MUST hold. Period. God bless Nigeria.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by igbeke: 10:42am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
That day you shall answer otuoke's call.
No. That day, he'll continue from where he stopped till 2019.
Fact!!!
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Truckpusher(m): 10:44am On Jan 26, 2015
jamst:

yes! Gmb is going to win...and let me ask you something,do you think a person that 'lose' previous elections & keep on contesting is just ordinary like that? There is a yoruba adaga that says; agbo ti o tadi mehin,agbara lo lo' mu wa i.e a ram that reverse back gathers momentum.

You see,everthing is against gej-pdp...they are the one that cooked the idea to postpone the election,which the inec vehemently rejected.and many other things including gej-pdp propaganda campagne to discredit gmb which has yield no result,and they even threaten to kill him(indirectly,you know)

The bottomline is gej-pdp are under intense pressure cos their defeat is inevitable
You're naive on how Nigeria's politics works .

Once GEJ is ready to play ball even at the dying minute with these your greedy politicians in APC Buhari would be abandoned like a woman abandoned by her numerous lovers when she is gone past her prime. grin

Buhari will cry again.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Leegoguy(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Did you even get anything from all he said or all you want is just your illiterate General in Aso Rock and nothing more? undecided

Shaiii I pity your life

people like you eat sweet words like Chicken Pie. Why did he remove 10naira from petrol price few weeks to the election? To enticed Nigerians like you.Then when he return to office he will multiply it by 3.

Buhari has proved himself before thats why am counting on him this tyme

Abegy we are tire of those "sweet potato words" that are unrealistic.

#VoteGEJout2015
start voting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis / Tinubu Delighted With Rousing Welcome In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.