Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) (1843 Views)

What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) / When I Was 17.... / Wow Most Hilarious And Funny Valentine Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by Henrybright(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2015
There are many things we do and we can't seem to go them off our mind. This is a true life experience, an event (permit me to use the word EVENT) that happened when I was 17 years old and was writing my WAEC .
I was having my bath when my friend in school and class mate visited (female) my house , she met my momm, she asked about me and she was told exactly what I was doing. When she was told I was having my bath, she remembered she had a friend she never visited for sometime who happened to be my neighbor and visited her that just to wait until i'm done bathing. To cut the story short, she came immediately I finished bathing and this was when i became a prisoner in my own house, sweating even when the fan was on (Lol, I'm sure your wondering what she did to me ). I was just a shy boy /guy then (I'm still a shy type sha but a little ) so when she came in and started staring at me , became so uncomfortable so I had to change my sitting position in order to sit far away from her . She started asking me questions like : " do you have a girlfriend, have you had sex before, will you have sex with me and will you kiss me before i go" all this was after she asked if I will date her and I couldn't give her any reply (you needed to see me in the room, I was praying someone to come into the room but nobody did, I was sweating like mad ). she came and sat with me on the Same chair, at that point I was thinking of how to run but I couldn't, she kissed me that day but you really need to know what happened before the kiss even happened (Lol ).
It was such a funny experience that makes me laugh and angry each time I remember it, I keep saying and asking why it is not now. The funniest part is I never slept with that girl Which I refused then but promised her she will be the first I will have sex with when ever I'm ready.
Its an experience of a 17 year old boy, something I wish every time to happen now but it doesn't want to happen again (sad).I believe alot of you have stories like this or something that happened some time ago and you wish it is now so that you can explore or harness it well (hahahahaha).I have shared mine, let's have yours
Thanks,
Re: True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by alberto2k(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
mine was a bit similar...

The first time I was with a girl alone... I remembered it was during harmattan

I was just sweating from every area, I couldn't evn look at her face.. My eyes was just set on my toes

She noticed all these and was just smiling and laughing at me

I got lucky and a friend came in by that time and I excused my self grin

Mehn I was really embarraSsed. angry
Re: True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by Welrez(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
I met this girl on a visit to the village and could not discern that she liked me until friends started to tell me. So one night when the village had almost gone to bed and she was at the jetty, I got this irresistible nod from friends to make a move. I went to her trembling from inexperience and talked to her. What still amazes till date is when we started kissing. Minutes moved like seconds and I made for her boobs but she won't have my hands there. Then the storm burst, she made her way to my boxers in search for my thing. Lo and behold, I'd already come. She burst out laughing at the feel of my come. It is one of the most embarrassing days of my life till date.
Re: True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by Henrybright(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:
mine was a bit similar...

The first time I was with a girl alone... I remembered it was during harmattan

I was just sweating from every area, I couldn't evn look at her face.. My eyes was just set on my toes

She noticed all these and was just smiling and laughing at me

I got lucky and a friend came in by that time and I excused my self grin

Mehn I was really embarraSsed. angry
It's always very funny but I wish It's now
Re: True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by Henrybright(m): 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Welrez:
I met this girl on a visit to the village and could not discern that she liked me until friends started to tell me. So one night when the village had almost gone to bed and she was at the jetty, I got this irresistible nod from friends to make a move. I went to her trembling from inexperience and talked to her. What still amazes till date is when we started kissing. Minutes moved like seconds and I made for her boobs but she won't have my hands there. Then the storm burst, she made her way to my boxers in search for my thing. Lo and behold, I'd already come. She burst out laughing at the feel of my come. It is one of the most embarrassing days of my life till date.
Lol.. how I wish I had d guts to go as far as u did back den
Re: True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by Welrez(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Henrybright:
Lol.. how I wish I had d guts to go as far as u did back den
I was as timid as you then and would have behaved similarly in your case. I did what I did because my ego was at stake and as an urban boy, I didnt want to lower my status before the village boys. So they nearly egged me on into my first sexual experience.
Re: True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by Henrybright(m): 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Welrez:
I was as timid as you then and would have behaved similarly in your case. I did what I did because my ego was at stake and as an urban boy, I didnt want to lower my status before the village boys. So they nearly egged me on into my first sexual experience.
its cool
Re: True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lol,me I don dey since when I was 13... I take every opportunity that come my way
Re: True And Funny Story When I Was 17 ( Just Have A Look And Add Yours ) by Henrybright(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ipledge:
Lol,me I don dey since when I was 13... I take every opportunity that come my way
na sharp shooter you be na.... lolz

(1) (Reply)

8 Things You Must Never Do With Your Ex – Must Read / Why Do Girls Do This? / Sexual Attraction To Dead People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.