Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,473 members, 7,812,463 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) (9960 Views)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland / Kassandra Okafor Marries Within 1 Month Of Meeting Her Man (Photos) / Pick Your Month... Pick Your Wife (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
Some babe will now start denying their month of birth o, and some guys sha, won't they break up with their gf over this? cheesy

I rep December, we are cute tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Romanciella(f): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
υrg...voмιт
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2016
Romanciella:
υrg...voмιт

Are you the one in November? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by dyadeleye(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
October born...we can never go wrong!

9 Likes

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
dyadeleye:
October born...we can never go wrong!

I can see that wink
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by makydebbie(f): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
June baecheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by acenazt: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hohohoooo August baby

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by CplusJason: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
January and proud!

Op, you think you're doing me? angry Don't worry, i will bring my own and you will see the ugly girl am gonna use for december.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by vani86: 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
December

Always on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by natsuDragneel: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oh yeah... August 20
It's a LEO thing grin

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by ayourbamie: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2016
I am December mistakenly born in January

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by dharay99: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
...Taaaaaah
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is very very very very very

Far from the truth

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by mascot87(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
March on point cool

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
[size=15pt] Proudly December babe kiss kiss[/size]
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=15pt] Proudly December babe kiss kiss[/size]

We are cute, happy birthday in advance cheesy
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:

We are cute, happy birthday in advance cheesy
[size=15pt]In addy to us. When is yours .
Mine is Christmas EVE[/size]
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Acekidc4(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
March Babygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
[size=15pt]In addy to us. When is yours .
Mine is Christmas EVE[/size]

Me too o shocked
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by vicstar(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
junkie!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Acekidc4:
March Babygrincheesy

Are you sure it's not April? That one resemble you. Na play o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
vicstar:
junkie!! undecided

Carry your hatred outta my thread undecided
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Me too o shocked
Tell me you are joking shocked shocked shocked
Iamnawty my bestieeeeeee, coman see my bday mate ooo
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by vicstar(m): 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Carry your hatred outta my thread undecided

..come and show me the door undecided
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
Tell me you are joking shocked shocked shocked
Iamnawty my bestieeeeeee, coman see my bday mate ooo

This is so far my best moment today, finally seen my birthday mate. We gonna celebrate. Let's pop something grin
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 7:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
vicstar:

..come and show me the door undecided

The door is in your anus. lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by nduprincekc(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
Tell me you are joking shocked shocked shocked Iamnawty my bestieeeeeee, coman see my bday mate ooo
am here
proudly 25th Dec

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by vicstar(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:

The door is in your anus. lipsrsealed

How old are ya?
Are u up to 18? Coz I don't mingle with minors undecided u dig?
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Ginaz(f): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2016
vicstar:

How old are ya?
Are u up to 18? Coz I don't mingle with minors undecided u dig?

Ohhhhhh, OK I dig, you that's so so mature can you act like one? sad
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:

This is so far my best moment today, finally seen my birthday mate. We gonna celebrate. Let's pop something grin
This is my first time too. It's like we are scarce ooo. HBD to us in addy cool cool
nduprincekc:

am here
proudly 25th Dec
*rolls eyes*
We are looking for 24th celebrants sad
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by nduprincekc(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
MissHatey:
This is my first time too. It's like we are scarce ooo. HBD to us in addy cool cool*rolls eyes*
We are looking for 24th celebrants sad

actually I was born On 24th night but honestly I just love saying 25th winks

anyway great to see my Bae also born on 24th eve
Re: What Is Your Month Of Birth? Look And See You(pix) by vicstar(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ginaz:

Ohhhhhh, OK I dig, you that's so so mature can you act like one? sad

am already doin' so
FYI am entitled to ma own comments and I dint tag ya moniker to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic) / As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student? / God Punishes People With Bad Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.