Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (23270 Views)

My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by EhimikaFarm(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
pls send details am intrested ,ehimikafarm@outlook.com
[Qquote author=Hugoboy post=30274181]

Pls send details to me too. I'm interested. Thanks. adedayoadeyemi77@gmail.com[/quote]
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Ayo7(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2016
Please send your price list to odun27@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by peacenice(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2016
innovationafrik:
Apologies for the delayed response. I have been off the. Internet for a while.

@ saliubello:
Drip irrigation kits and growing media are readily available, rain guns will be ordered and delivered in days

@ olushollys, Sutsillac, kk4real, hotmass 911 and Toosure70:

Kindly check your email add especially your spam folder

To get an accurate quotation and advice, kindly send the size of your farmland, the type of crop you want to grow, plant spacing, type of water source you have, capacity of your water pump (in case you want rain guns) and your plant density.

I don't discuss individual project case on Nairaland, its preferable to send me an email.

Have got about 3.5 hectares of land and planted almost 3000 Plantain suckers I seriously need to introduce an irrigation system on d farm pls advise me. Thank yoy. oladapoas@gmail 08036019278 whatspp. My farm is at Agbowa Lagos.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by biodunid: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Pls send your raingun price to biodunid@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by damiplovR(f): 1:48pm On May 03, 2016
Pls I need drip irrigation for 1 acre of cucumber. Send quotation to @greeneplanet10@gmail.com thanks I'll be expecting
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by mcrach: 11:37am On May 05, 2016
Can somone get both d drip irrigation and rain gun at the same time? Just started up a farm in Ikorodu, it's on two acre land. Plantet cocumber already but it's not coming out well cos of no rainfall. I will like to acquire all necessary tools that will facilitate d growth of my crops asap. I will need ur advise and recommendation for such. Pls send d price detail to sakarash@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by jejefarmland: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
I already sent you an email @ innovationafrik. Let us discuss business.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by nifise16: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hi Op.. @innovationafrik pls whats ur contact. Or pls contact me on morolafarm@gmail.com, i am interested in the drip lines. Urgently sir.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Adegbem01(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Please I need price list to do drip irrigation for cuccumber farm of 2 hectares and what the name of your company. Thanks my email: adegbem@gmail.com
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by chizby(m): 2:59am On Jul 11, 2016
We hav drip irrigation system and sprinklers too. Our sprinklers range from 1500 to 2000 naira per one. Dripline 100naira per meter. We also sell tractors . Call 08132682481 or whatsapp for more info.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by atanda2001uk(m): 2:10am On Jul 14, 2016
Hi, everyone in the house.
Where are you Innovationafrik? Are you really out to do business. Kindly respond to members' requests.How many kilometer of drip lines is enough for an Hectare of rice farm land? crop spacing is 20". The land size is 100m x 100m i.e. 1 hectare. your quick response will assist a lot. thank you.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by tommy2g1(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO INSTAL DRIP IRRIGATION ON ONE HECTARE OF LAND. I PLANT CUCUMBER AND WATERMELON. THANK YOU..I HAVE A BOREHOLE AND 10 THOUSAND LITER S TANK.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by tommy2g1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME TO INSTAL DRIP IRRIGATION ON ONE HECTARE OF LAND. I PLANT CUCUMBER AND WATERMELON. THANK YOU..I HAVE A BOREHOLE AND 10 THOUSAND LITER S YOU CAN REACH ME ON tommy2g1000@gmail.com.please quote only for quality drip system.TANKX.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by tjadeniyi(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2016
SoUlBrOdA:
Hello, I have a proposal for you. Contact me ASAP please. My email address is idowu.yusuf@gmail.com.

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by eniema: 6:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by nexman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
How do I order for 1km Drip Kit? I urgently need this for my Cucumber farm. I can be reached vía mail: toniedozie@yahoo.com or on 08093814966.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by thymm50(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2016
pls send your quotation for 1 acre drip irrigation to timefarms1@gmail.com ASAP thanks
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by jayyjayy1(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2016
pls I would want to get quotation for 2 acres of farm land for drip and rain gun to junaidjubril@gmail.com
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by akunle(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Pls send or quotation for four acres of plantain to mediaspread@gmail. com. 08033782362 - whatsapp
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Pelican(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2016
Pls send quotation for 10am results of land. I hope to plant plantain on some part and coconut on some part. While I do some watermelon while the coconut grows.
padremikeumoh@gmail.com
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Cromagnon: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2016
innovationafrik:
Let's talk about Cassava and Rain Guns and other tricks.

A Thai Lawyer turned Farmer in Thailand shared some information and tricks with me on how he got 67 tonnes of Cassava per hectare. He said even the highest yield the Govt Research Agency got was 39 tonnes per Hectare while local farmers got an average of 20 tonnes per Hectare.

What did he do differently?
He planted a Leguminous crop in his farmland for 75 days before he cultivated Cassava. He called someone to harvest the Leguminous crop and pay him, so he started earning revenue even before cultivating cassava.

After harvesting of the Leguminous crop (Nitrogen fixer), he ploughed the leguminous crop into the soil and he used the Indigenous Micro-Organisms (IMO) he cultured to hasten the decomposition of the leftover leguminous crops. With this practice, he added an equivalent of 2 bags of Urea to one Hectare of land.

He had one Cow in his over 25 hectares of land so he used the Cow wastes extensively. There are ways you ferment Cow wastes, Neem leaves (Dongoyaro) and introduce IMO, the wastes will serve as fertiliser and insecticides and you won't spend any money on Inorganic Fertilisers and chemicals.

A cow can fertilise over 24 acres of land. The motivation of the Thai farmer was the poor prices Cassava tubers buyers offer in Thailand, is this not similar to what is happening in Nigeria.

Contact us for free consultation on irrigating your Cassava farmland, if you get us to install Rain Guns in your Cassava farm or any farm, we will train you on how to culture Indigenous Micro-organism and how you can produce your own organic manure and insecticide. You can still break even with N8,000 per tonne of Cassava but we need to be problem solvers.

Who is ready for a trial of this Thai method in Nigeria?

I will talk about ways to massively reduce costs in cultivating plantain later.
1 cow 24 acres. Wow pls expatiate
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Cromagnon: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2016
innovationafrik:
Let's talk about Cassava and Rain Guns and other tricks.

A Thai Lawyer turned Farmer in Thailand shared some information and tricks with me on how he got 67 tonnes of Cassava per hectare. He said even the highest yield the Govt Research Agency got was 39 tonnes per Hectare while local farmers got an average of 20 tonnes per Hectare.

What did he do differently?
He planted a Leguminous crop in his farmland for 75 days before he cultivated Cassava. He called someone to harvest the Leguminous crop and pay him, so he started earning revenue even before cultivating cassava.

After harvesting of the Leguminous crop (Nitrogen fixer), he ploughed the leguminous crop into the soil and he used the Indigenous Micro-Organisms (IMO) he cultured to hasten the decomposition of the leftover leguminous crops. With this practice, he added an equivalent of 2 bags of Urea to one Hectare of land.

He had one Cow in his over 25 hectares of land so he used the Cow wastes extensively. There are ways you ferment Cow wastes, Neem leaves (Dongoyaro) and introduce IMO, the wastes will serve as fertiliser and insecticides and you won't spend any money on Inorganic Fertilisers and chemicals.

A cow can fertilise over 24 acres of land. The motivation of the Thai farmer was the poor prices Cassava tubers buyers offer in Thailand, is this not similar to what is happening in Nigeria.

Contact us for free consultation on irrigating your Cassava farmland, if you get us to install Rain Guns in your Cassava farm or any farm, we will train you on how to culture Indigenous Micro-organism and how you can produce your own organic manure and insecticide. You can still break even with N8,000 per tonne of Cassava but we need to be problem solvers.

Who is ready for a trial of this Thai method in Nigeria?

I will talk about ways to massively reduce costs in cultivating plantain later.
1 cow 24 acres
!!! Abeg no bobo us
How many shit cow de shit
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by vastxyz: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Hi
Msg me on abduwasiu20@gmail.com let's discuss.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by chizby(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
I hav driptapes 2000m row going for 85k per row and 1000m 45k per row contact me on whatapp or call 08132882481

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Garden / Super gene and Tenera sprouted palm nuts seedlings is available. / Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.