Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. (57646 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage, And Dr Sid Strike A Cute Pose Together (photo) / Di’ja Vs Seyi Shay, Who Got The Biggest? (must See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Good Morning Nairalanders...My galfriend is d prettiest sha..

1 Like

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by qweenb: 7:36am On Jan 27, 2015
Tiwa is sexy,hot and preety

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2015
...Really?
qweenb:
Tiwa is sexy,hot and preety
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by ng4u(f): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2015
Me! grin
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
Moderator..Abeg, put dis thread 4 fp..I wanna knw d winner...
Wat did u think guys?.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by fattybombom: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chidimma, Chidimma, Chidimma. My beautiful Angel all the way.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by fattybombom: 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
ng4u:
Me! grin
grin[/quote] only if u will be my gf
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by ng4u(f): 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
fattybombom:
grin only if u will be my gf
Den u will vote 4 me?
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by 1960chic(f): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
When you remove seyi shay from the list then u can ask me cool
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by assfreaky(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seyi Shay remains my only Nigerian celebrity crush.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by ROZZAYY(f): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seyi shay it is for me, those saying chidinma she is ok nothing special, she aint hot pls. Seyi is sexy and d pweetiest.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
I agree wit u Miss.
ROZZAYY:
Seyi shay it is for me, those saying chidinma she is ok nothing special, she aint hot pls. Seyi is sexy and d pweetiest.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Seyi Shay...
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Men.....Sheyi shay wud b 1 flexible BIATCH in bed
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
DaZion:
Seyi Shaw..She's d sexiest...#Peeping under her Mini-skirt...
to see sweat abi undecided
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
DaZion:
Seyi Shaw..She's d sexiest...#Peeping under her Mini-skirt...
I jus wish to knw the person way dey fukk chidinma 4 me grin
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Yea..Exactly
vheMa:
to see sweat abi undecided
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na one rogue boy, wey dey f*ck her...
vheMa:
I jus wish to knw the person way dey fukk chidinma 4 me grin
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by tammie24: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2015
The pipo wey Chidima is the hottest, sexiest and prettiest she una no get problem for eye? Anyone who says Tiwa Savage is not 'it' is just plain jealous!

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by DaZion(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Tiwa Savage..She's nt prettiest nor hottest, na Make up she dey use.
tammie24:
The pipo wey Chidima is the hottest, sexiest and prettiest she una no get problem for eye? Anyone who says Tiwa Savage is not 'it' is just plain jealous!
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Dronedude(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2015
I think Chidinma can make me stick out my rod and head to d bathroom. grin
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by dimdim001(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2015
What's up wit Seyi Shay's left fingers Y r dey long like dat
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by seangy4konji: 9:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Abeg who dash Chidimma breasttt?i remember one video and d girl was practically flat chested and d bra she wore be like dat of 10 years old abi na American wonder things?

I go like cuckhold d girl sha. As In?ehn?

Who are d Oda girls dere?
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Institut Universitaire Bilingue Rehoboth ,
accreditation No.049/MESRS/CAB/DC/SGM/DPP/
DGES/DEPES/SA
The university is located opposite Ministere de la
Culture, Musee Adande, Porto Novo. It is the first
accredited bilingual university in the whole of
Benin Republic. We are now accepting Nigerian
students for 2014-2015 admission into the
following undergraduate and post-graduate
programmes:
UNDERGRADUATES
- Computer Science
- Nursing Science
- Public and Environmental Health
- Community Health and Local Development
- Mass Communication
- Linguistics with language options
- Economics
- Marketing and International Commerce
- Accounting and Finance
- Banking and Insurance
- Business Administration
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Political Science and Public Administration
- Education
- Human Resource Management
POSTGRADUATE
- Master Human Resource Management
- Master International Relations and Diplomacy
- Master Public Admimnistration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master in Integrated Development Studies
For more info simply logon to:
www.iubr.org
or call +22968476753
if you have any question feel free to ack me ?
NO JAMB JUST YOUR 5 COMPLETE WACE OR NECO CREDITS
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by pweetixandy: 9:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Who ever said tiwa and chidimma are sexy D only sexy person here is sheyi shay,she sef just manage to sexy. The only sexy nigerian celeb is me. Quote me and die! grin
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by damola1: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Chidinma, defination

No breastz

No yansh

No fine face

Maybe cute,

1 Like

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by swagwu(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2015
victori kimani....is hota dan pepe kiss
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by chubbygal(f): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Sexy Grandma

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by ashewopeckas(f): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2015
whats sexy about seyi shey? she looks like my mechanic.................
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2015
There is no battle here please!!!!!! It's chidinma All the way.

#teampetite#
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Applaner: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2015
I will vote for Goodluck Jonathan. he is more sexier, hotter, and prettier Dan DAT 72 yr old man without certificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.