Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. (57648 Views)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage, And Dr Sid Strike A Cute Pose Together (photo) / Di’ja Vs Seyi Shay, Who Got The Biggest? (must See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by owolawitola(f): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2015
I hav a question that doesnt relate to this topic. Can u guys see pictures on people's profiles??
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Naughtic(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Chindinma is more beautiful , seyi sey is more sexy check out murda video
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by zeepatoprick(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2015
It is shocking that some people dey mention dat short engine chidinma the sexiest..
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by zeepatoprick(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2015
owolawitola:
I hav a question that doesnt relate to this topic. Can u guys see pictures on people's profiles??

Yes for those who upload dier pictures
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 28, 2015
ifex370:
Yemi Alade undecided
this is how ppl fail exams
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by dafuturis(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2015
What!!!!! No Maheeda, Bleep....
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Missmossy(f): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Chidinma is the prettiest, Tiwa Savage the sexiest and Seyi Shay the hottest cool

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by marieolae(f): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Tiwa..

Hot thing.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by ehjiwummy(f): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2015
Tiwa savage is hottest nd sexiest,while chidinma is pretty nd hot,but seyi shay is only pretty
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by ndidibabe(f): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2015
zeepatoprick:
It is shocking that some people dey mention dat short engine chidinma the sexiest..
I'm surprised too. That girl is too too short.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by cooljoe(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chidnma is my celebrity crush. Kai, dat gal sha
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by seunique(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
DanceVille:
...Battle of The Hottest, Sexiest and The Prettiest...

Among those three hip hop female musicians of Nigeria(Chidinma, Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay)..
Who did you Guys think is the Hottest, Sexiest and The Prettiest?...

Who are you Voting for Guys?..Let hear from you Guys...

Rock n Roll..
I swear

None of the above
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by eedriyz(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
Chidinma!!!
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by owolawitola(f): 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
But where's the space to see pics? I cant see any o. Do i hav a pic?
zeepatoprick:

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by owolawitola(f): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
Ohhh yeah! Av seen it. Thank u.
zeepatoprick:

Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by TrishaP(f): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrHardOn:
Danielmicheal. You need to see Maxisfield. Damn Hot.You can't compare your L.A girls to some Nairaland posh babes. Like..Azeeza, Medunah, TrishaP....just to name few.
i'm watching you with my 15D.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
TrishaP...Why stress yourself with 15D. Just come a little closer and see for yourself. Sey AC no be Fan. grin
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sofitinted. Why are you looking angry? Is any one annoying you here. Please let me know. cool
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2015
Euromoney.Where have you been all this while. Please when next is the free surgery at Hova's Hospital for Vaginal Prolapse? Got some candidates.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
Face. Childinma-9/10. Seyi Shay 8/10. Tiwa-08/10
Body. Seyi & Tiwa - 10/10, Childinma 7/10
Legs Seyi & Tiwa. 10/10, childinma. 4/10
Stature. Seyi & Tiwa. 9/10. Childinma. 6/10
Personality seyi & Tiwa. 9/10. Childinma 8/10
Social Seyi Tiwa. 8/10. Childinma. Unknown.
Education Tiwa takes this
Success

Nobody cares about how lovely your face is when the remaining part of your body is not as lovely as your face- Childinml
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by iphanyiuma(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
@ chidinma tho...she looks like a porrn actress under the latex section... undecided undecided ..@ tiwa I just wish I could fukk her grin grin...and seyi shey...looks like someone I wanna date, take her to the club and we smoke some shii together. Das all!! wink wink wink
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by ng4u(f): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
jamesbawa:

ah ahn... the op said sexiest nt breastless
ur are insane... Am nt breastless
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nneka123:
I would say seyi shey as hottest, she ain't that pretty

Chidinma as prettiest, she ain't that hot

Tiwa as sexiest, she ain't that hot and pretty grin.

Infact, i give it to Chidinma kiss
Ur d sexihottest shocked
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Emodeee: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
She is looking pretty with a low cut. Wah if she plates her hair? Mehn she will be super pretty. Chidinma I LOVE YOU. I knw u r nt a nairalander, i knw u cn't even c dis post buh i knw u r nt married yet. I want u to knw that i will luv to marry u. Will i be wrong if i xay u r d most beautiful lady in d world? I may b wrong buh ion kia wah people fink, dats ma opinion.

Punch correspondents, kindly put this post on ur daily newspaper so chidinma cn c it. I knw u do cum to nairaland to copy and paste one or two tinz on ur newspaper, dn't let this be an exemption. i love u CHIDINMA.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by azeeza(f): 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
I see you, watching you through my Binocular
TrishaP:

i'm watching you from my 15D.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by TrishaP(f): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
azeeza:
I see you, watching you through my Binocular
grin
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by donpirere(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
As for me,to my own point of view,I can give the sexiest to Tiwa savage because she have all the qualities as deserve for the beauty of woman.
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
Superleo:

Mocheda, doesn't either.
It should be Niyola or Yemi Alade.

evn niyola sef no good for d mata
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Sampunk(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
With Her Kpengere nyash? Too small.
UR GAL GET NYASH>?
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Sampunk(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
Tallesty1:
With Her Kpengere nyash? Too small.
UR GAL GET NYASH>? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Tallesty1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sampunk:

UR GAL GET NYASH>? grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin angry
I no get girl
Re: Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2015
VickyyB:
Teampetite

Chidinma is the sexiest but i'm sexier than her. smiley
we go take ur word 4 it since ur profile empty cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos) / Tania Omotayo Hits Club Rumors In Sexy Outfit / E-money, His Wife And Kcee Storm Anambra, Welcomed By Kinsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.