Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

“I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 (45335 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant / Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff / Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
francizy:
Cougar be fücking her son's mate grin

than she had to get pregnant when she was 10... "makes sense"
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
I just love her openess on her age,unlike some men that'll rather force women to lie about their age in order to satisfy their interest.SMH at some guy that claimed he wants to be with a lady he's 10 yrs older than,when he's like 5 yrs older than the lady in question,so much backward mentality in this age n time,still shaking my head.

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Okay, and I'll buy you that diamond ring on my way back. How's that for a comeback, senorita? tongue
Great tongue
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by logica(m): 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
hensben:
I smell fowl play
Actually, hen play. I guess she just laid the egg eh?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by hensben(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
logica:
Actually, hen play. I guess she just laid the egg eh?
u don dey madt abi
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
kilokeys:
that guy is nt 22 in his mind o..
with all d tattoos.. his parents are surprised he doesn't have low sperm count sef ..
and for d lady.. enjoy ya life o.
22 na him football age cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Saucekide25(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Space Booked!!!

Hey guys shop online via Jumia.com.Through me you get an instant #500naira Discount on Every Order...Also available is an opportunity for you to become a sales Representative...Contact √08122204769√(Whatsapp and Call) for details...Grab this Awesome Opportunity and become Self reliant.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by ribigbe1: 11:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wu kws her[b]Wu kws her[/b]Wu kws her
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Me sef dey find mature lady to tame my beastly side,age is just a number.if u r down I'm down..

"Marvin Gaye voice" let's get it on
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by kikelomojessy(f): 12:54am On Jan 27, 2015
Love is love! Just enjoy life and be happy! They look Good together also. She does not look 32 and the boy does not look 22!
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 27, 2015
moral, abortion isn't good. anyway, 32 and 22
odikwa somehow to me

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 27, 2015
Why are Yorubas very proud of being babymamas and having children out of wedlock
This is just so absurd
Virtually every Yoruba actress out there is borning pikin and proud of it
Shouldn't illegitimate births be a shameful thing in any decent culture?
This is why I tell Igbo girls to marry Yoruba men at their own peril
Their idea about marriage and family is totally different from ours
Theirs is the only culture I know where a married man will impregnant mistresses and his family members including mother and sisters and uncles and sometimes wives will happily wear asho ebi to go and do naming ceremony and owanbe
It boggles the mind how this sort of thing can be acceptable
Alu
There is hardly any yoruba person that doesn't have comma in their family history
Either dem papa play away match born pikins or dem mama Born for other people wey no be their papa
The day I heard from a Yoruba person that in their culture once a mistress has your baby,she becomes equated to a wife,I said Tufiakwa
I hope non yorubas know this their belief before going in

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by miqos02(m): 2:51am On Jan 27, 2015
so long as she is happy

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by BinghiNya(m): 3:31am On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:
Why are Yorubas very proud of being babymamas and having children out of wedlock
This is just so absurd
Theirs is the only culture I know where a married man will impregnant mistresses and his family members including mother and sisters and uncles and sometimes wives will happily wear asho ebi to go and do naming ceremony and owanbe
Alu
There is hardly any yoruba person that doesn't have comma in their family history
Either dem papa play away match born pikins or dem mama Born for other people wey no be their papa
The day I heard from a Yoruba person that in their culture once a mistress has your baby,she becomes equated to a wife,I said Tufiakwa
yours genenieve nnaji is from ? Hope you didn't forget fani kayode was fuc king bianca even when ojukwu was alive, I am sure you must have fuc ked up to 6 yoruba dicks, the babymamas in igboland end up in brothels in yorubaland.

5 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 3:31am On Jan 27, 2015
voodoo85:

than she had to get pregnant when she was 10... "makes sense"

kobonaire:
how can a 32 year old biologically have a child that is currently 22? Unles by adoption, that is not possible.

You ought to understand what I meant..

10 years is almost up to the number of years some kids are before getting married and pregnant, that is, in some countries. Some of them kids do get pregnant at 12 or 13 you know. So I'm not being factual. Sometimes when the number you have at hand is greater than that you don't have, you assume you have it all.. grin
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 3:36am On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:
This is just so absurd
Alu

Nwannem wanyi, must we always drag people to the mud when some few people misbehave or do abnormal things? That some few do it, doesn't mean all of them do it. Please let's try and kill all these bashing/beefing here cuz it keeps tearing this country apart.

2 Likes

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by kobonaire(m): 3:45am On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:
10 years is almost up to the number of years some kids are before getting married and pregnant, that is, in some countries. Some of them kids do get pregnant at 12 or 13 you know. So I'm not being factual. Sometimes when the number you have at hand is greater than that you don't have, you assume you have it all.. grin
ok, 12 or 13 year old girls having kids is not a normal thing in our world today.
A 22 year old dating a 32 year old is no biggie at all on the other hand

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 3:50am On Jan 27, 2015
jackpot:
shattap over dia, you 1-minute man!

Hiiiihahahahahaha, have you tasted him? grin
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 3:53am On Jan 27, 2015
kobonaire:
ok, 12 or 13 year old girls having kids is not a normal thing in our world today.
A 22 year old dating a 32 year old is no biggie at all on the other hand

Did i even condem anybody here?
Man understand my point!
In short, just go to bed.. angry
Not explaining poo no more angry
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by kobonaire(m): 4:26am On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:

Did i even condem anybody here?
Man understand my point!
In short, just go to bed.. angry
Not explaining poo no more angry

young lad ... just admit that you were wrong with your OP instead of this endless blabber.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 27, 2015
E no consign us na undecided

Yoruba women and their baby mama wombs. Tufiakwa
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by M4gunners: 4:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Toyin na d 6 pack attract u ba?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Ilekeh(f): 5:10am On Jan 27, 2015
Those pictures are so irritating.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Kentrasso(f): 5:15am On Jan 27, 2015
I wonder how that child will feel reading this. The worst thing to happen to a person is to feel that s/he would not have been existing under different circumstances.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by anonimi: 5:26am On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:
This is just so absurd
Alu

Baby don't you think it is time to leave the 'absurd' and 'not decent' babymama & single mum US society to your Igbo superior culture region
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 27, 2015
This old hag sounds depressed! cheesy
babyosisi:
This is just so absurd
Alu

1 Like

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by magabounce(m): 5:35am On Jan 27, 2015
elohorayodele:

My name is Francis tony
Francis!!!! Doesn't ring a bell!!!! Get a lyf bruh
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 27, 2015
babyosisi:
This is just so absurd
Alu
what is wrong in being a babymama . your thoughts on issues does not make it valid or legal . there is no where in the law where it is written being a babymama is a crime . I should ask you why your igbo ladies are prostitutes . please dont allow peeps see you as unintelligent.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Jfrezzy(m): 6:50am On Jan 27, 2015
there is nothing wrong with him dating her,
I once date a 41 year old Scottish woman,so who cares pussy na pussy.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:

Yh its called pedophelia. Didnt know that nigeria is pedophilic country. Oh sorry i knew. There r many campaigns to save children from perverts and their rape in so called marriages

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits / Tekno, His Girlfriend, Lola Rae & Selebobo Rock Night Club / Helen Paul Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.