Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

“I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 (45320 Views)

Anita Joseph: I Never Said I Was Pregnant / Make-up Transformation Of Toyin Lawani's Staff / Toyin Lawani's Womb Being Stitched Up After Operation (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
u dey patronisethem no lie... grin grin grin
logica:
Yes I crawl at night. Any more doubts?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by logica(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
u dey patronisethem no lie... grin grin grin
Apparently English is not your forte. I can respond in Yoruba for your sake.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
No big deal in it. Age is d thing of d mind.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by kobonaire(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:
OK. Happy now? undecided
I'm elated
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
*forte* grin ;i can see D grin
logica:
Apparently English is not your forte. I can respond in Yoruba for your sake.
... grin grin grin
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by elohorayodele: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
jackpot:
shattap over dia, you 1-minute man!

No vex nah, I didn't come intentionally after one min, 'twas d stink from ur pussycat dat caused it, smelt so bad dat day it made me shrivel. Wash it up n lets try again
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by elohorayodele: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
magabounce:

Francis!!!! Doesn't ring a bell!!!! Get a lyf bruh

Ode oponu, read the comments b4 mine n understand. You just jump de reply me like person wen epilepsy de worry
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by eazydon(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
jackpot:
shattap over dia, you 1-minute man!

Na wa o!
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

But we have been living peacefully in Nigeria ..igbos has never caused any restiveness or riots lately ..but others have been looting us and hating us .so I think the more we talk about this the international community will take notice

Don't you think so
Don't you wanna go home

We all wanna go home but we fail to see that we are also corrupt just like the rest. I see things this way, it will be difficult to rule Biafra when our people can do and undo just to taste power. I can recall vividly how ordinary presidential election held in Balogun Business Associated election in Tradefair complex, around 2006, almost resulted in chaos. The opposition resorted to using thugs to bring about unrest at the market.

My village is without an Igwe right now because of greed from certain set of people benefiting from the absence of a kind. So how are we different from every other people in Nigeria?
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

THAT IS WHY I SAID THAT WE HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS AND WE CANT BE COMPATIBLE

YOU HAVE NOT MARRIED YET YOU ARE THINKING DIVORCE
NOW I AM NOT MARRIED AND I THINK OF HOW TO MAKE IT WORK

SO OUR VIEWS CANT BE THE SAME ON MARRIAGE
yes we have got different views . you should tell me why you are trained on what to do in emergency situations even when no one prays for it .There was no where in my post I said we would have the same views . I only was making you know people have got the right to be babymamas and not what you think it is right to you . pls debate skillfully.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
francizy:

We all wanna go home but we fail to see that we are also corrupt just like the rest. I see things this way, it will be difficult to rule Biafra when our people can do and undo just to taste power. I can recall vividly how ordinary presidential election held in Balogun Business Associated election in Tradefair complex, around 2006, almost resulted in chaos. The opposition resorted to using thugs to bring about unrest at the market.

My village is without an Igwe right now because of greed from certain set of people benefiting from the absence of a kind. So how are we different from every other people in Nigeria?

What makes you feel that way..I know there is leadership tussle everywhere and it depends on party involved . Igbo are republican in nature and mind you my village also has Igwe issue so what we resorted is town union rule and its very effective

I am from Nnewi south and umunna is very powerful Igwe is q figurative head

We can rule ourselves if we go back to our Republican nature it has worked . I think we should not think that we must be Sheparded like flock ..what we believe is representative government nor hereditary or appointment

We are not engineered like that
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
majekdom2:
yes we have got different views . you should tell me why you are trained on what to do in emergency situations even when no one prays for it .There was no where in my post I said we would have the same views . I only was making you know people have got the right to be babymamas and not what you think it is right to you . pls debate skillfully.

Thank lord you said debate ..I am not saying having illegitimate child is not good ..In my own world view it is frowned upon

That is my submission which is debate

That is why its called illegitimacy
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

Thank lord you said debate ..I am not saying having illegitimate child is not good ..In my own world view it is frowned upon

That is my submission which is debate

That is why its called illegitimacy
then you never needed not have mentioned in the first instance . it is illegimate to you cause of your tradition but not according to the laws of Nigeria. Next time , get professional in discussions.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
majekdom2:
then you never needed not have mentioned in the first instance . it is illegimate to you cause of your tradition but not according to the laws of Nigeria. Next time , get professional in discussions.

No its a global term

It is called illegitimate or love child

I am not the one that coined that term

I am sorry if I offend your sensibilities

But when the mother married the father of the child its no more illegitimacy

If the mother marries another man its step child

So illegitimacy doesn't last long

Pls
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

No its a global term

Pls
Simple , people dont go to jail or get punished for it ..... do they ? these children are called non marital children atimes. There is a common marriage , where a male and a female is potrayed married because they cohabit together even if they are not married by the law in some countries . My point is nobody will take you to court for being a babymama and so its no crime ...... people have got the right to be this . you not making any points men tioning me ..... from your tribe to your views to you making your marriage work ..... this is not about you but the public. please mention only when you can prove this is a crime.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

No its a global term

Pls
Simple , people dont go to jail or get punished for it ..... do they ? these children are called non marital children atimes. There is a common marriage , where a male and a female is potrayed married because they cohabit together even if they are not married by the law in some countries . My point is nobody will take you to court for being a babymama and so its no crime ...... people have got the right to be this . you not making any points men tioning me ..... from your tribe to your views to you making your marriage work ..... this is not about you but the public. pls mention hen you can prove being a babymama is a crime.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2015
majekdom2:
Simple , people dont go to jail or get punished for it ..... do they ? these children are called non marital children atimes. There is a common marriage , where a male and a female is potrayed married because they cohabit together even if they are not married by the law in some countries . My point is nobody will take you to court for being a babymama and so its no crime ...... people have got the right to be this . you not making any points men tioning me ..... from your tribe to your views to you making your marriage work ..... this is not about you but the public. pls mention hen you can prove being a babymama is a crime.

I do not say that its a crime but it is an abberation. it is just a product of infidelity or fornication that's all.

Its is not right and having kids out of wedlock is bad and must be frowned upon. It brings most dysfunctional children

Tell me gay is right also

What happened to our value system

If you support it. I pray that your sisters have kids out of wedlock .

Say amen to that
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

I do not say that its a crime but it is an abberation. it is just a product of infidelity or fornication that's all.

Its is not right and having kids out of wedlock is bad and must be frowned upon. It brings most dysfunctional children

Tell me gay is right also

What happened to our value system

If you support it. I pray that your sisters have kids out of wedlock .

Say amen to that
The problem I have with majority is hyprocrisy . Tell me you have not had sex with a girl you are not married to or did not plan to marry . if she perhaps got pregnant , would you tell her to abort it . come on man , stop talking like you one perfect gentleman . I wont stop my sis from having sex when I know she is of age and can differentiate right from wrong ..... but these things happen . if perhaps you are a christain , remember not everyone is a christain . solomon in the bible was a product of this and yet he became king and God loved him . Man , have a broader view on issues. I am not envisaging it but when stuffs like this happen , we should not be too quick to be holy, like you were saying " that is why Igbo do these or that "
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
tonychristopher:

What makes you feel that way..I know there is leadership tussle everywhere and it depends on party involved . Igbo are republican in nature and mind you my village also has Igwe issue so what we resorted is town union rule and its very effective

I am from Nnewi south and umunna is very powerful Igwe is q figurative head

We can rule ourselves if we go back to our Republican nature it has worked . I think we should not think that we must be Sheparded like flock ..what we believe is representative government nor hereditary or appointment

We are not engineered like that

I believe we are not united enough to fight for our course. We have to develop that love in order to be able to push forward.
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2015
francizy:

I believe we are not united enough to fight for our course. We have to develop that love in order to be able to push forward.

There is no way that you can be united 100% there must be people with different different views

We can not allow that to hold us down

The main thing is that majority agree on a cause . It is everywhere

So
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by tonychristopher: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2015
majekdom2:
The problem I have with majority is hyprocrisy . Tell me you have not had sex with a girl you are not married to or did not plan to marry . if she perhaps got pregnant , would you tell her to abort it . come on man , stop talking like you one perfect gentleman . I wont stop my sis from having sex when I know she is of age and can differentiate right from wrong ..... but these things happen . if perhaps you are a christain , remember not everyone is a christain . solomon in the bible was a product of this and yet he became king and God loved him . Man , have a broader view on issues. I am not envisaging it but when stuffs like this happen , we should not be too quick to be holy, like you were saying " that is why Igbo do these or that "

For doing that doesn't make it right

You did nor say amen
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by francizy(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

There is no way that you can be united 100% there must be people with different different views

We can not allow that to hold us down

The main thing is that majority agree on a cause . It is everywhere

So

I think these things are best discussed in private.. Just sent you a private message
Re: “I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 by Destiny4fame(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
good for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo / Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.