Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be (769 Views)

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by Ansary(m): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2008
What is wrong?
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by arramyjay: 12:39pm On Dec 25, 2008
Nothing is wrong,are you handsome yourself?
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by skolars(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2008
gay or gold digger
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by iice(f): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2008
Edit your topic. I have no clue what you are asking for?
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by drwhopl(m): 1:44pm On Dec 25, 2008
DUDE it's a normal thing,but at times looking for the most beautiful girl might get you into trouble or u could end up not getting any.if u see a normal fine babe that likes you,guy hold am tight.
na confirm i dey give u so.
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by Zero2(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2008
My Guy,
If beauty is the bases for which you are looking for a girlfriend then you are certainly on the wrong track. For me i think that a well behaved and matured minded lady is far more important than an angel without those qualities. All i am saying is that you should base your search on behaviour before any other quality, you might be lucky to meet a girl that is well behaved and still very beautiful. Infact i notice that it is even pretty girls that are well behaved nowadays. For all the urgly babes try to build a very good behaviour for it is going to help you a lot. it is just an advice.
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by chisimdi(f): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2008
Zero2:

My Guy,
       If beauty is the bases for which you are looking for a girlfriend then you are certainly on the wrong track. For me i think that a well behaved and matured minded lady is far more important than an angel without those qualities. All i am saying is that you should base your search on behaviour before any other quality, you might be lucky to meet a girl that is well behaved and still very beautiful. Infact i notice that it is even pretty girls that are well behaved nowadays. For all the urgly babes try to build a very good behaviour for it is going to help you a lot. it is just an advice.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by outlaws(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2008
cool

Zero2 got a good point
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by outlaws(m): 3:11pm On Dec 25, 2008
cool
There was this White kid that wrote a book about how to get a girl or something like that. He was like less than 10yrs or a little above that. One of his main advice was avoid pretty ladies, they are nothing but problems. Well, his reasons, prety ladies spend too much time on physical appearance, that means prety much they will look for guys that got money or they will dump your broke ass. I don't really agree with that kid.

My thing is, avoid prety party ladies. If she is prety and she is one of those party goers. Simply walk away. If she smokes or drinks on top of it. Run.

Mr. poster, if you find the right lady, all this your requirements will fly out of the window. Believe that or not, it will happen.
Re: Please Advice, I Like To Have A Girlfriend, But The Problem With Me Is I Always Look For The Most Be by otikpoko(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2008
All i can say is that 'The More Beautiful A Girl Is,The More Deadly She Becomes'.Do not have any girl lover except the one you want to marry and even the one you want to marry,do not have , with her before marriage.

(1) (Reply)

Women Opposites Of Men / Am Confused / Marrying For Companionship - Not An Option In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.