Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (24900 Views)

Buhari In Fresh Trouble . Did He Lie Under Oath . / Did Buhari Really Lied Under Oath / Muhammadu Buhari Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by cut007: 6:55am On Jan 28, 2015
PassingShot:
Like Femi Fani-Kayode like Femi Aribisala.

I think the case has already been taken to court. So, why not STFU?
Eyaaaaah! When u hear an APC man now telling people to shut up, then know it that there is a K-leg somwhere

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by cut007: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2015
LFJ:
The same trash from the same person that belong to team of incompetent man that cannot campaign on his achivements after almost six years in office. Shame on you femi, shame on you Jonathan for wasting all the goodwill given to you out hope that you will make a significant change in our lives.
Instead of you to admit that you failed us, and allow us to rest in peace, you begin to hire all these fo.o.ls to dance naked in the market to celebrate your failure.
Ever heard of being Off key? Thats exactly
how u sound. How does your post relate to the BIG ISSUE on ground? Pls let's face the topic, period!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Rexyl(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2015
The ongoing certificate scandal reminds us of the saying, if you dig pit for your enemy, don't make it deep because you don't know who will fall into it.

Who knows whether those who were dismissed from public and civil services in some States years back based on controversial certificate issues are about to pursue their abrupt dismissal to reasonable conclusion.

We keep watching and waiting as events unfold.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by xcolanto(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2015
dabossman:

Bro, I'm glad you said you are not into law. The law is not always so straitjacketed. It is subject to interpretation and also based on evidence available. So you cannot conclude that anyone has committed perjury until you can prove that he knowingly lied under oath.

I'm a manager in the organization where I work, and trust me if I ask someone to hand something over to my subordinate, maybe while I'm out of the office, I make it a duty to ask when I return. I don't expect a client or customer to come back and be asking "abeg, you don give oga that my file?"

From the bolded part of your statement, you have basically pointed out that our educational system is lax, hence a young and then naive undergraduate like me shouldn't have taken a full grown adult for his word (not minding the fact that I came from a secondary school where things worked). Can we then also infer that the Nigerian army could also have been lax administratively? Or maybe even complicity and even partisan in their claim that they don't have the document. The fact that Buhari hasn't disputed their claim doesn't mean he or his lawyers won't do so in court.

At the end of the day, like it was with my course adviser, it becomes his word against theirs.

Bro, I understand the whole back and forth argument of receiving or not receiving the document in a law court. However, don't forget the law also looks at motive. Now if I may ask you, what objective reason can be given as to why the military would lie against Buhari not submitting his WASC when he did? What would be their motive to do so? Don't forget every other document he used in applying to the NA is there except his WASC. So I'll love to hear your reason even if it's a cooked up one.

Just so your aware as well, the principal stood in for Buhari to say he would pass some subjects as seen in the letter presented to the NA. Now if Buhari has his WASC why stand in for him rather than just give him the certificate to present to the NA himself? Think bro!
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Jwonder(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2015
eazysally:
The fear of buhari is the beginning of failure.....why are there so obsessed about this man! There fail to understand the more there try to tarnish his image the more populer he become

Jesus!!!!!... My brother u really need Change..I don't mean A_fee_C change ohh! But change in ur English life, jeez! No wonder u support Buhari!!
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by dabossman(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2015
xcolanto:

Bro, I understand the whole back and forth argument of receiving or not receiving the document in a law court. However, don't forget the law also looks at motive. Now if I may ask you, what objective reason can be given as to why the military would lie against Buhari not submitting his WASC when he did? What would be their motive to do so? Don't forget every other document he used in applying to the NA is there except his WASC. So I'll love to hear your reason even if it's a cooked up one.

Just so your aware as well, the principal stood in for Buhari to say he would pass some subjects as seen in the letter presented to the NA. Now if Buhari has his WASC why stand in for him rather than just give him the certificate to present to the NA himself? Think bro!

Motive? How about doing the bidding of their C-in-C who has vested interest in the eligibility of Buhari to contest in this election? Don't forget that this is Nigeria and the army have on several occasions been accused of being partisan. Mind you the Katsina State ministry of education released the contentious statement of results on the request of Buhari, and the Cambridge Assessment Board have also said they will release the results only if Buhari makes a formal request. Even WAEC will not release the result except on Buhari's request. Why then did the army call a press conference to release documents in Buhari's file without the consent of Buhari? Is there an ulterior motive on their own part? Could they maybe have removed his WASC results from the file and released the rest? The fact that Buhari's opponent, the President controls the army is enough motive.

As for the principal's letter, it is simply a recommendation/reference letter, which has been said to be the practice then. it's like applying for some professional courses and your employer writes a recommendation letter to state that you are suitably qualified for that course. Have you not seen people processing admission into tertiary institutions with "awaiting results"?
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari show us ur certificate or pull over.

MTN SME DATA SHARE.

Don't allow ur smartphones nd laptops to be smarter than u are.
BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription. We deliver ur data to u in less than 2 minutes. I would also volunteer to assist u on issues relating to ur mtn line(s)

Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via my facebook inbox or chat me on Whatsapp - 07062027524.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by xcolanto(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2015
dabossman:

Motive? How about doing the bidding of their C-in-C who has vested interest in the eligibility of Buhari to contest in this election? Don't forget that this is Nigeria and the army have on several occasions been accused of being partisan. Mind you the Katsina State ministry of education released the contentious statement of results on the request of Buhari, and the Cambridge Assessment Board have also said they will release the results only if Buhari makes a formal request. Even WAEC will not release the result except on Buhari's request. Why then did the army call a press conference to release documents in Buhari's file without the consent of Buhari? Is there an ulterior motive on their own part? Could they maybe have removed his WASC results from the file and released the rest? The fact that Buhari's opponent, the President controls the army is enough motive.

As for the principal's letter, it is simply a recommendation/reference letter, which has been said to be the practice then. it's like applying for some professional courses and your employer writes a recommendation letter to state that you are suitably qualified for that course. Have you not seen people processing admission into tertiary institutions with "awaiting results"?

@bolded grin grin grin grin

I knew it would come to blaming GEJ! what other excuse could you possibly come up with! from your response I can deduct your an hay fee cee biased fellow and wouldn't waste no time trying to reason objectively with you in regards to the highlighted bits in your post. All you and your like do is to make excuses and where there
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by xcolanto(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2015
dabossman:

Motive? How about doing the bidding of their C-in-C who has vested interest in the eligibility of Buhari to contest in this election? Don't forget that this is Nigeria and the army have on several occasions been accused of being partisan. Mind you the Katsina State ministry of education released the contentious statement of results on the request of Buhari, and the Cambridge Assessment Board have also said they will release the results only if Buhari makes a formal request. Even WAEC will not release the result except on Buhari's request. Why then did the army call a press conference to release documents in Buhari's file without the consent of Buhari? Is there an ulterior motive on their own part? Could they maybe have removed his WASC results from the file and released the rest? The fact that Buhari's opponent, the [/b][b]President controls the army is enough motive.

@bolded grin grin grin grin grin

I knew it was going to come to blaming GEJ as seen in your post! no other reason would make sense to you other than this.. I must say your submission was not in any way objective. from your post I could deduct your an Hay fee cee fellow and there's nothing you and your likes enjoy most than playing the blame game on GEJ. knowing the way you reason and waiting for the 'GEJ is to blame' phrase I must say am done with you. happy voting come the failbuhari project which is working according to schedule. Adios!! tongue
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by afuye(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2015

CHIEF ARIBISALA LACKS INTEGRITY . HE WAS STRIPPED OFF SAN RANK FOR 20 MONTHS FOR UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT AND BREACH OF PROFESSIONAL ETHICS. NOW HE ASSUMES THE POST OF A SPOKESPERSON IN GEJ CAMPAIGN.
] [size=16pt]I DON'T NEED TO READ AN EPISTLE FROM AN INCOMPETENT COURT JESTER[/size]

SIGNED

AFUYE
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by dabossman(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
xcolanto:

@bolded grin grin grin grin grin

I knew it was going to come to blaming GEJ as seen in your post! no other reason would make sense to you other than this.. I must say your submission was not in any way objective. from your post I could deduct your an Hay fee cee fellow and there's nothing you and your likes enjoy most than playing the blame game on GEJ. knowing the way you reason and waiting for the 'GEJ is to blame' phrase I must say am done with you. happy voting come the failbuhari project which is working according to schedule. Adios!! tongue

Typical. Once you are not kissing GEJ ass, you are APC. I have simply highlighted what sorts of arguments could come up in a courtroom and you are busy with some pseudo-profiling. I can see how objective you have been so far. Enjoy your day.
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by olisaEze(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayukdaboss:

Na wa O....How many times will you people be told that the first document was a "Statement of Result" not the Certificate??
The template used for the Statement of Result is probably used in the Katsina School for two different Examinations. WAEC/NECO..Anyone not being recorded will be crossed out. That's the reason the NECO was crossed.

I hope you are aware that Cambridge confirmed that they had the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 grade in 1961??
bro GMB is not the first person to misplace his certificate, so his statement of result will not be diff frm others. The certificate/statement is a shoddy job @best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by jpphilips(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Can someone post the affidavit sworn by Buhari and also a section of the INEC guideline on certificate presentation, that should be a good start.
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by derems: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Buhari is going to be d nxt président of Nigeria,so happy because u will live with thé pain of buhari's presidency for at least four heard.Stupi. man ,I dont kknow who ordained u..
Re: Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala by jaso1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
DickDastardly:
Femi on point cool grin

They will now start calling him a TANOID grin
Is your brilliant Aribisagba not a dump head now?
Femi has never used his pen to make sense, he's a product of Jonathan's school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano's 10 Megawatts Independent Project Is At 90% Completion Stage (Pictures) / Atiku Reacts To EFCC Invasion Of Sun Newspaper / Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.