Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings (35215 Views)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Select 1st Grades From Our 1st Grade London Bale And Resale It As New ! / Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by ima1616(f): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
@mama jennylov and naxi if u read comments u will realise that everyone is concern abt how real u are its becos ur so call customers havnot been here to prove that they actually get stuff from u. this is internet and u should understand y we are worriedvwe are here asking questions u are on whtapp dealing with few pple pls chenck d number of views here and am sure alot of pple want to buy. pls put effort towards dis thread if are for real and if u will listen limit that ur whatapp group and deal with issues and customers request here so we hear directly from u instead of long leg story. if u want to be selective and not take up chritism and question u wouldn't be here in the first place. wish u aall d best.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Thanks for your advice. We are always here to serve you and do the best we can to satisfy you all.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2015
ima1616:
@mama jennylov and naxi if u read comments u will realise that everyone is concern abt how real u are its becos ur so call customers havnot been here to prove that they actually get stuff from u. this is internet and u should understand y we are worriedvwe are here asking questions u are on whtapp dealing with few pple pls chenck d number of views here and am sure alot of pple want to buy. pls put effort towards dis thread if are for real and if u will listen limit that ur whatapp group and deal with issues and customers request here so we hear directly from u instead of long leg story. if u want to be selective and not take up chritism and question u wouldn't be here in the first place. wish u aall d best.
@imam I don't force anybody to patronise Me.I have told u all what I know.besides I'm not group Admin that created d group.pls and plsss I did not all my customers from NL.God have bless me,I'm not moved by what I see or hear.if you anybody is no pleased by about what I said she plss I beg u in Gods name look for other suppliers rather telling me if im real or what.how much will someone give me now that I will say I have not see.God knows all d best thank .
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2015
ima1616:
guys imagine what he told me that I have to be a customer first before he can add m on whatsapp. simply saying I should pay money for the fake bale first. hmmmmmmmm tnk God. London bale ko yahoo ne.
@iman nobody is forcing u you to patronise me.I don't know why is biting u.I have not see u but u look harsh and troublesome.sori for that if u are pleased with d terms and conditions of my business.plsss I kneel down in d name of God u serve and walk away.before I deal bizness with pple. I follow my spirit is not everybody that I want to buy my goods I do angry. my spirit is my guardian it tells me what to do.and it never fell me.plss I'm not d only person that sells cloths go to other suppliers and buy in a bigger way. I'm already bless and lifted up by God almighty. everything is a challenge to me and I must overcome it.byye
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by ima1616(f): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2015
madam who is insulting u here, pls I wnt take insult from u becos I trying to put my observation y come to a public forum to advertise if u wnt take advise and make corrections instead of being on d defensive side. it will pay off atall . to crown it all u said u ve seen all d money pls do u ve money more than dangote abi Obama who all take cristism and make correction. please go to other thread from nairaland especially the importation Biz of pple who earn millions and ve been d same place like u. e get person way money dey do. anyway I hope u DNT c me as a trouble maker. like u said is not by force. if u check my profile u will c dis is only thread I ve commented on and I ve been on NAIRALAND since 2008 just as a guest. I buy bags in bale and I know abt bales and d up and down of d business. some pple easily trust and some dnt so DNT blame me o.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
ima1616:
madam who is insulting u here, pls I wnt take insult from u becos I trying to put my observation y come to a public forum to advertise if u wnt take advise and make corrections instead of being on d defensive side. it will pay off atall . to crown it all u said u ve seen all d money pls do u ve money more than dangote abi Obama who all take cristism and make correction. please go to other thread from nairaland especially the importation Biz of pple who earn millions and ve been d same place like u. e get person way money dey do. anyway I hope u DNT c me as a trouble maker. like u said is not by force. if u check my profile u will c dis is only thread I ve commented on and I ve been on NAIRALAND since 2008 just as a guest. I buy bags in bale and I know abt bales and d up and down of d business. some pple easily trust and some dnt so DNT blame me o.
I'm not blaming u,but I'm tellling u stop all this your talk. if u like know all up and downs of bales I don't give a damn of it.besides I choose to be in d section I feel like.why will I go to importation group all becos I want to be see.thats nonsense Is not path of me.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by sluvy4tune(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jennylov:
I'm not blaming u,but I'm tellling u stop all this your talk. if u like know all up and downs of bales I don't give a damn of it.besides I choose to be in d section I feel like.why will I go to importation group all becos I want to be see.thats nonsense Is not path of me.

Jennylov

How do you survive in this your business with this rude attitude and response to prospective clients ?

Are we all suppose to say Yes ma, yes ma , just becuz u supply London Grade 1 abi na Grade 5 clothes ? If you are not ready to be criticise kindly take your business offline

Haba ! You come dey para pass person wey dey dash people gold

Abi u think say na only you waka come for this your business ?

Pls I will advice you go for Customer Care training. Or you take your business to Ariaria/ Oil mill market

Btw you get nice Profile pix

7 Likes

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
We are here to serve you all and ensure your satisfaction at all time.

We have good quality mixed bales available for resellers. Now well sorted and guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

We have in stock: ladies cotton tops, chiffon tops, ladies gowns, ladies office shirts, childrens mix, mens office shirts, mens pole and tshirts mix, mens jeans& trousers mix.

Thanks for your petronage and I will always be here to serve you better.

Thank you all.
My number still remains 08104032816

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by DeBarrister: 3:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
@Nix,
I like your courage and hardwork. People like you are those that become very successful in life. I didnt want to comment at first so that I can see how this whole thing goes because I honestly thought maybe the money you were making has made you change. But I am happy to see that you have proved yourself as the genuine businessman you are.

Its very common to face this kind of problems when growing a business and the ability to stand up to the challange is what takes you higher.

Just keep up you good work and I always continue being in business with you. As for those that called you a scam please just ignore them and deal with the customers that already trust you afterall no no was able to say you ran away with their money. You delivered but had issues with the bales which you have been able to rectify.

Keep up what you do and you will surely be great and have a name that will be heard of in the future.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Jennylov

How do you survive in this your business with this rude attitude and response to prospective clients ?

Are we all suppose to say Yes ma, yes ma , just becuz u supply London Grade 1 abi na Grade 5 clothes ? If you are not ready to be criticise kindly take your business offline

Pls I will advice you go for Customer Care training. Or you take your business to Ariaria/ Oil mill market

thanks for d comment all I have to say.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Jennylov

who is a client d person dat behaves like she is not learned.thanks for d comment thats all I have to say.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Contactohimai(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
@DeBarrister u said it all. I myself was thinking he had changed and maybe decided to scam people because he got excess attention. He never scammed me and always delivered to my satisfaction so I felt bad trying to imagine why he would want to destroy a name he was already giving a good impression about. I bless God he was able to prove himself genuine and overcome the pressure which I knw wasnt an easy task to do.

Meanwhile @Nixanda do you still have the mens corporate shirts available? I will love to order for that bale.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by sluvy4tune(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jennylov:
who is a client d person dat behaves like she is not learned.thanks for d comment thats all I have to say.

I give up on you
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote
author=Contactohimai post=30542263]@DeBarrister u said it all. I myself
was thinking he had changed and maybe decided to scam people because he
got excess attention. He never scammed me and always delivered to my
satisfaction so I felt bad trying to imagine why he would want to
destroy a name he was already giving a good impression about. I bless
God he was able to prove himself genuine and overcome the pressure which
I knw wasnt an easy task to do.

Meanwhile @Nixanda do you still have the mens corporate shirts
available? I will love to order for that bale. [/quote]

Thank you sir, we still have the bale of mens office shirts. Call me to make your order as usual and I am still available to deliver as I have always done sir.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by ima1616(f): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
hmmmm me not learned. OK good for u mama olowo I will shut up my mouth for u mummy . atleast everyone can clearly see who is not learn as u put it.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Ikonz(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jennylov:

Do you realize that you are now distracting and spoiling your brother's beautiful thread? He has handled the situation more maturedly and moved on, and you are here exchanging words with customers.

2 Likes

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ikonz:

Do you realize that you are now distracting and spoiling your brother's beautiful thread? He has handled the situation more maturedly and moved on, and you are here exchanging words with customers.
lol@ikonz u make me laugh I did not exchange words with them.if anybody claim to know much I need to solve him or her.anyway sorry for d exchange of words grin
Ikonz:

lol@ikonz u make me laugh I did not exchange words with them.if anybody claim to know much I need to solve him or her.anyway sorry for d exchange of words
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
ima1616:
hmmmm me not learned. OK good for u mama olowo I will shut up my mouth for u mummy . atleast everyone can clearly see who is not learn as u put it.
@imam do I called ur name on this.she is it your name?plss and plss let it end here and now.let pple not see me as a triublemaker.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
ima1616:
@imam do I called ur name on this.she is it your name?plss and plss let it end here and now.let pple not see me as a troublemaker.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by dubezj: 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Jennylov:
@imam do I called ur name on this.she is it your name?plss and plss let it end here and now.let pple not see me as a troublemaker.

Madam, I very seldom comment on threads but, you're honestly doing your brother and your business a great disservice by your continued rejoinder to comments in this thread, and specifically in this manner and attitude.

Have your brother take it from here while you do what you do best behind the curtains. It'll work out good seeing as both of your profess hard work, truth and honesty.

This is a honest advice. Have a nice evening.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
dubezj:

Madam, I very seldom comment on threads but, you're honestly doing your brother and your business a great disservice by your continued rejoinder to comments in this thread, and specifically in this manner and attitude.

Have your brother take it from here while you do what you do best behind the curtains. It'll work out good seeing as both of your profess hard work, truth and honesty.

This is a honest advice. Have a nice evening.
thanks
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by GistDairy: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
@nixanda you have really done a great job. Keep it up and God will be with you. I have no problem with you at all because you are the first person I have seen on this website that has shown yourself as genuine to the best possible way. Just focus on your business and continue treating your customers right. Dont exchange words with people that dont trust you but focus on the good service you have always wanted to deliver ok.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
Thanks to everyone that believe in my good intentions.

Business is open as usual and services will be delivered as usual and I strongly believe this whole mix up will never occur again.

To everyone that I told to hangon till monday to attend to them, please am sorry for the inconvinience and I can assure you that business is now fully open and am collecting orders now.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by go4success(f): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
my own concern now is that can one be sure that he will meet 1st grade in his bale. It's really painful to get lower grade after paying for 1st grade as you have to sell at a loss. This is the major risk of this bale business. I've seen people lose their capital and ended the business because of these issue. Please be sure of what you supply and don't kill people's' dream concerning this business. Well if you say you've rectified the issue, then I guess there's nothing to be afraid of cos I must confess I don't really have confidence in this thread like before. Very confused here.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by DeBarrister: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
When
you get a bale, I just believe you have to make the best of it. When I
get my bales it mght not look as nice as I imagine but I got to
understand how to make them look as classy as they should be. So i
believe Nixanda gives good stuffs but cus of his advert and pictures
sometimes our expectations gets higher which is normal but the truth is
that he delivers which is not easy to get online.

For the sake of peace to reign on Nixanda and how hard he is working,
this pictures am posting are from my bales that were packaged to sell
well.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by DeBarrister: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
This is another

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by DeBarrister: 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
How can say this is low quality please

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by go4success(f): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
looks nice.thanks for the pictures
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by DeBarrister: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
I just decided to post some more pix of what I got from my bale of ladies tops and poly gowns bale.
When you get a bale, you don't expect it to look attractive and well folded. Its up to you to take your time, wash them, iron them properly and then fold them into Ghana must go bags, spray a good perfume inside the bag of cloths and leave it for a day. Trust me when you open it to sell I see no reason why you can't make your profit well.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by DeBarrister: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2015
These are also some

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
1st Grade London Bale in Stock. Good quality and fast delivery Nationwide.

STOCK LIST AVAILABLE & PRICES:

1. Ladies Tops: 250-300pcs/55kg bale N75,000.
2. Chiffon Tops: 300-350pcs/55kg bale N95,000.
3. Ladies Cotton Gown: 250-300pcs/55kg bale N95,000.
4. Ladies Poly Gown: 250-300pcs/55kg bale N140,000.
5. Ladies Office Shirts: 350-400pcs/55kg bale N80,000.
6. Mens Office Shirts: 450-500pcs/55kg bale N85,000.
7. Men's Polo & T-shirt Mix: 300-350pcs/55kg bale N75,000.
8. Men's Trouser Mix: 250-300pcs/55kg bale N90,000.
9. CCR Children's Mix: 250-300pcs/55kg bale N100,000.

All orders are delivered within 3 to 4 working days guaranteed.

Call: 08104032816 or 08175984730

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Glomax: 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Battery Cages/Poultry Cages for sale in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.