Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings (35112 Views)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Select 1st Grades From Our 1st Grade London Bale And Resale It As New ! / Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2015
britnex:
Hv u ppl asked why no one wants to post pix n no one wants to testify. It won't come frm my mouth
say what you're thinking pls. No knowledge is lost.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by aorseer: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2015
Dear Nixanda i am really confused about one thing(maybe two) and would like to be clarified. i intended to go into sale of children clothing but i discovered that the bale of children clothes are more expensive than even adult bales, secondly how can the same 55kg of adult bales contain 250-300 pieces while children clothes that are smaller in size contain the same 250-300 pieces for the same 55kg. Am
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Skanas(m): 10:06am On Feb 05, 2015
britnex:
Hv u ppl asked why no one wants to post pix n no one wants to testify. It won't come frm my mouth
Av been following up on dis thread since inception and me think it's genuine though av not patronized him but if a person of @Dav8id can give him credence den it's a sure bet bro...u r good to go
as for dos Hu bought and are refusing to post even as the op has urged them to, it only says one tin " this is naija"...de've seen de goodies in wat de bought and want to kip it to Dem sef...thus only dos wey get mind should tk de risk and buy...and u know dats a good way to reduce competition out there
My take: If u have de money and ur mind agrees with the biz...bro go for it.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by dosht(f): 10:18am On Feb 05, 2015
Assumed the guy is not genuine, they would have come here ranting
The guy is real give him a trial.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by kentochi(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lets those that bought from op last week share the pictures of there goods.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Neroski(f): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
well pending when i will see pictures from people who have bought,if you stay around ikotun area(ejigbo,igando,isolo,egbeda,ijegun) and will like to share the cost of a bale of ladies cotton gown with me,holla!
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by ima1616(f): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
nixanrep I know u said u did ur best to get d pple who bought from u to post pictures d one u have up there is not just enough, u are in conjunction with them limiting d number of customers u will get here by dwelling on whatsapp. imagine d number of pple that would have that missing out. pls and pls I want to be part. clear dis doubts and get pple to post pictures here. beside deBarrista u must be some kind of greedy person or maybe u are part of a scam I ve call out to u several time and u just kept. And if u are on whatapp then add us there so we can have d confidence to do business with u.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
Lol a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
Make una ask him to add una for d watsapp grp ooooo make una see fins as they unfold meanwhile join me and praise God for delivering me from the hand of E419. He dat has ear let him hear. Ndi aka nakpa
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Neroski(f): 3:43pm On Feb 05, 2015
britnex:
Make una ask him to add una for d watsapp grp ooooo make una see fins as they unfold meanwhile join me and praise God for delivering me from the hand of E419. He dat has ear let him hear. Ndi aka nakpa

please say what you know bluntly and boldly because all this beating around the bush is not helping matters.abi are you afraid? i don they suspect you too

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by soladnet14: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Pls what's happening here
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Rangers: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2015
, where art thou? On the whatsapp group are allegations raised and no answers so far
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by jerrygome: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2015
Observing lipsrsealed
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Rangers: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2015
SCAM.Nixanda u r no where to be found now.How can you guys play with peoples money like this.You posted nice pix and people find high number of rags and olden days clothes in their bales.You used nice pix to get customers here and shortchanged us.Your big sis said its not 1st grade.
Come and explain yourself cos na u start am
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Chartey(m): 8:59am On Feb 06, 2015
Hmm. Thank God I didn't throw away my money.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by sarucy: 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nixanrep pls come and clear d air.U've been folowin up sinx,I c no reason y U shud withdraw nw
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by SalC: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rangers:
SCAM.Nixanda u r no where to be found now.How can you guys play with peoples money like this.You posted nice pix and people find high number of rags and olden days clothes in their bales.You used nice pix to get customers here and shortchanged us.Your big sis said its not 1st grade.
Hmm interesting, you mean, despite how expensive it was, it isn't ist grade?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by CnCstore: 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
I never believed those clothes can be seen in a bale.he didn't uploaded a pics snaped at random.all were pictures he downloaded from an online store.now he has sly alot if pple of their hard earned money.oloriburuku omo!!

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Adinije(f): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Neroski(f): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
hi people.i am thinking about something.what of the two-three individuals that claimed that bought bales and snapped real life photos.are they not also part of the socalled "scam" too

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Ikonz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2015
Rangers:

For the benefit of doubt, Nixanda I urge you to come out at once and clarify what exactly is happening to this supposedly beutiful thread

Neroski:
hi people.i am thinking about something.what of the two-three individuals that claimed that bought bales and snapped real life photos.are they not also part of the socalled "scam" too

Cc:
1. SoSoDynamic
2. Contactohimai
3. GistDairy

You guys should come up and clear yourselves too with cogent responses. Again, GistDairy, you should explain to us how come your handle was created just a day before the creation of this thread.

Let's not just imagine what will happen if you guys fail to do this
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Neroski(f): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ikonz:

For the benefit of doubt, Nixanda I urge you to come out at once and clarify what exactly is happening to this supposedly beutiful thread

Cc:
1. SoSoDynamic
2. Contactohimai
3. GistDairy

You guys should come up and clear yourselves too with cogent responses. Again, GistDairy, you should explain to us how come your handle was created just a day before the creation of this thread.

cc.
Relationships
mrsage
GAMY

these persons above claimed to have bought o and were planning to buy more..see "scam" with plenty monikers involved.may God help us o
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Noliza(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmmn, na wao...
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by ima1616(f): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2015
guys imagine what he told me that I have to be a customer first before he can add m on whatsapp. simply saying I should pay money for the fake bale first. hmmmmmmmm tnk God. London bale ko yahoo ne.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
I have been quiet since so that we can sort things out with everyone who had issues. I have not collected anyone's money and did run away... We have spoken to everyone that had issues and tried to solve their issues so please anyone that think this is fraud can decide to find another supplier rather than insult. We haven't had issues till now but we have identified our issues and have started working on rectifying it.

Thank you all and we hope to remain as humble as possible in our business dealing
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
let me come into this,let me make clearly to everybody.first of all Nix made a mistake,after all in this life nobody is Above mistake.I'm Nix big sis he told u guys about. I sell first grade London bale.not all d way round. I have to stand on truth,when many pple came to verify about the new brand new cloths d claimed Nix told dem.I told 2or 3 clients that send me message tru whats app I told them is not brand new cloths.is fairly use 1st grade cloths.so d thank me for giving dem d right info.if u are in have been in bales biz for long,u will know that bales is not we see before we purchase them in UK.IMP Wilcox i have been dealing with them over 10yrs now. all my customers both from Benue,Benin,Abuja etc is Wilcox I do give them.none has complain that is not good.before u pple conclude and judge.besides I personally do not scam anybody those that paid for thier goods receive it,some that there goods are not yet received becos of how Rd is.I don't package bales by myself.all d bales I supply all comes from Wilcox company.if u buy anything from us and is not good call me and complain to me.rather than saying what u don't know about.all 1st grade bales don't have 1st grade bales truout in d bales,u will see d 1st grade,2nd&3rd grade in d 1st grade bale.I beg everybody in d chat group to plsss don't tarnish my image.I'm not scam Or 419 as u called me.any bale faults is not from me.is from d company d person DAT packed d bales in UK made a mistake by mixing much 2nd grade in 1stgrade cloths.plsss I'm so sorry for those it affect.but with God by my side everything will work out fine.all my goods are 1st grade. Note that what is in A bale may have higher quality than B bale likewise C.we don't know what is inside the bale.cos I paid for 1st grade over there. d have not disappointed me before.is now im hearing complain of gowns .I supply Wilcox children mixed,cotton gown,Tops etc. no complain. is not all inside d bales are bad.so I beg everybody to forgive NIX and myself.I did not give anybody bad cloths.God Almighty is my witness.if u have that mind to do business with us fine.but if u don't want u will succed in bales biz. thanks

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by SoSoDynamic(f): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mama Jennyluv, am happy u came into this. I av been worried of wats going on dats y I didn't know how to cum in.
I av understood ur biz since I started with u and nix and seeing the whole scam thing got me worried like how possible is after all u have been doing.
I believe God will c u guys thru sha.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ikonz:

Cc:
1. SoSoDynamic
2. Contactohimai
3. GistDairy

let me come into this,let me make clearly to everybody.first of all Nix made a mistake,after all in this life nobody is Above mistake.I'm Nix big sis he told u guys about. I sell first grade London bale.not all d way round. I have to stand on truth,when many pple came to verify about the new brand new cloths d claimed Nix told dem.I told 2or 3 clients that send me message tru whats app I told them is not brand new cloths.is fairly use 1st grade cloths.so d thank me for giving dem d right info.if u are in have been in bales biz for long,u will know that bales is not we see before we purchase them in UK.IMP Wilcox i have been dealing with them over 10yrs now. all my customers both from Benue,Benin,Abuja etc is Wilcox I do give them.none has complain that is not good.before u pple conclude and judge.besides I personally do not scam anybody those that paid for thier goods receive it,some that there goods are not yet received becos of how Rd is.I don't package bales by myself.all d bales I supply all comes from Wilcox company.if u buy anything from us and is not good call me and complain to me.rather than saying what u don't know about.all 1st grade bales don't have 1st grade bales truout in d bales,u will see d 1st grade,2nd&3rd grade in d 1st grade bale.I beg everybody in d chat group to plsss don't tarnish my image.I'm not scam Or 419 as u called me.any bale faults is not from me.is from d company d person DAT packed d bales in UK made a mistake by mixing much 2nd grade in 1stgrade cloths.plsss I'm so sorry for those it affect.but with God by my side everything will work out fine.all my goods are 1st grade. Note that what is in A bale may have higher quality than B bale likewise C.we don't know what is inside the bale.cos I paid for 1st grade over there. d have not disappointed me before.is now im hearing complain of gowns .I supply Wilcox children mixed,cotton gown,Tops etc. no complain. is not all inside d bales are bad.so I beg everybody to forgive NIX and myself.I did not give anybody bad cloths.God Almighty is my witness.if u have that mind to do business with us fine.but if u don't want u will succed in bales biz. thanks
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
@dynamic that's how it suppose to be.if I did not clarify myself here and now.pple might tink I'm dealing on rubbish goods.not knowing is not from my hands. I don't package.everything is package in IMP Wilcox company in UK.besides d company i still rely on them.d fault is from workers that package it.so u guys should relax everything is well settled I'm assuring u of that. thanks hoping to do more bizness with u guys.d sky is our limit
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by GAMY(f): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Thanks for responding madam jenny and nix. Its well with both of you.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
GAMY:
Thanks for responding madam jenny and nix. Its well with both of you.
Amen
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
I really appreciate all your understanding and support so far. Irrespective of the fact that we have been called names for one reason or the other, I believe we have been able to proof we are not here to scam anyone but we were just victims of a misunderstanding we have put in all efforts to correct.

We are always here open for business and will continue to ensure that our customers are highly satisfied.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Google Voice Numbers For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.