Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (77009 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Face Of Lekki Ajah Round About On Monday 5th Of Jan 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Mr i too know, how can your comrades, the fools who posted that pix on instagram prove she's a prostitute? If you are a lawyer i dont think you practice in Nigeria or know anything about the way the law operates here. Prostitution is not legal in Nigeria, no one can come up and say i'm a prostitute, so its no one's profession. that is why those fools have the burden of proof. she was merely hanging out with them and they called her an olosho before the whole world thereby tarnishing her image, its that simple.

Nah, I'm not "Mr I too know" - I just shoot slugs from my brain cos my cognitive reasoning is top-notch, and my knowledge is vast. Don't blame me cos most of you can't discern the simplest things - and logic is foreign to you lot. That's what the brain is there for.

Based on ya logic: fraud is illegal in Nigeria - so no one can be accused of being a fraudster, no? grin

You lot crack me up, like folks don't know there's illegal prostitution everywhere. And once you start soliciting funds in exchange for sex with strangers - you're a prostitute. That's enough proof to slam the books on ya head. Ol'girl better continue selling her smelly pum for loose change - she's a worthless scum of the earth.

It's just shocking that Nigeria is so messed up that folks are now defending prostitute. What's next? People will start worshiping killers, rap.ists, etc.. Not shocking since most of you also worship all the utterly corrupt politicians (thieves) running the country into the ground.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

How do you know he has no proof(s) that she's a prostitute? And didn't he hire her for services? The fact that he didn't sleep with her is inconsequential - you can hire a professional, and change ya mind afterwards. At the end of the day, he paid her for time spent. grin

Oh, they're "thugs" but she isn't a prostitute - the shameful logic of the average Naija woman. [s]Not shocking cos Nigerian women are the most promiscuous and unfaithful on the planet.[/s] grin
Your conclusions is based only on what he posted on instagram isn't it? what if she has a different story, what if it was done deliberately to embarrass and humiliate her? audi alteram partem is a basic principle you should employ once in a while before you support people you dont even know shit about.

why am i not surprised you have nothing negative to say about the guys? u are probably just like them, you dp explains a lot, you guys are pathetic.
as for what you said about Nigerian women, its ok, you mum and sisters are inclusive, and hope u didnt marry a nigerian wife, if you did hope u know she's screwing someone else as we speak, lol.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

[b]Nah, I'm not "Mr I too know" - I just shoot slugs from my brain cos my cognitive reasoning is top-notch, and my knowledge is vast. Don't blame me cos most of you can discern the simplest things - and logic is foreign to you lot. That's what the brain is there for.

[/b]Based on ya logic: fraud is illegal in Nigeria - so no one can be accused of being a fraudster, no? grin

You lot crack me up, like folks don't know there's illegal prostitution everywhere. And once you start soliciting funds in exchange for sex with strangers - you're a prostitute. That's enough proof to slam the books on ya head. Ol'girl better continue selling her smelly pum for loose change - she's a worthless scum of the earth.

It's just shocking that Nigeria is so messed up that folks are now defending prostitute. What's next? People will start worshiping killers, rap.ists, etc.. Not shocking since most of you also worship all the utterly corrupt politicians (thieves) running the country into the ground.
@ the boldened keep deceiving yourself.
you are missing the point, how do you establish she's a prostitute by his evidence only? have you heard of any case in Nigeria where a lady is convicted for prostitution? there are a thousand and one reason a woman would collect money from a guy, so please stop the enough proof talk.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Your conclusions is based only on what he posted on instagram isn't it? what if she has a different story, what if it was done deliberately to embarrass and humiliate her? audi alteram partem is a basic principle you should employ once in a while before you open your loud mouth to support people you dont even know shit about.

why am i not surprised you have nothing negative to say about the guys? u are probably just like them, you dp explains a lot, pathetic thing.
as for what you said about Nigerian women, its ok, you mum and sisters are inclusive, and hope u didnt marry a nigerian wife, if you did hope u know she's screwing someone else as we speak, lol.

So, you're now pissed off cos I've got a picture of a voluptuous black woman on my profile, no? - hysterical. Well, she's model, and she represents my type of woman - and me celebrating the quintessential features of black women. Don't get mad at me for what I'm attracted to.

Anyway, I don't mess with prostitutes - they stink and they're carriers of all kinds of diseases. I'd rather beat off in the bathroom, than go anywhere near a fvcking sket. So, taking a picture with a prostitute is a myth for me - not in this lifetime. I don't even take pictures with normal chics.

The biitch is a prostitute and she was hired to be paid - what's difficult there for you to understand? Or are you also in the same trade, hence the need to defend ya comrade a la partner-in-crime? Well, don't get mad at those guys cos once you have no self-worth - you can't expect folks to respect you.

Regardless, Nigerian women still remain the most promiscuous and unfaithful on the planet...and the comments on this thread add credence to that. grin Mofos defending a prostitute - LML. Nigeria is going to hell in a hand basket with the way the country has messed up the mentality of the average Nigerian woman. undecided
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

So, you're now pissed off cos I've got a picture of a voluptuous black woman on my profile, no? - hysterical. Well, she's model, and she represents my type of woman - and me celebrating the quintessential features of black women. Don't get mad at me for what I'm attracted to.

Anyway, I don't mess with prostitutes - they stink and they're carriers of all kinds of diseases. I'd rather beat off in the bathroom, than go anywhere near a fvcking sket. So, taking a picture with a prostitute is a myth for me - not in this lifetime. I don't even take pictures with normal chics.

The biitch is a prostitute and she was hired to be paid - what's difficult there for you to understand? Or are you also in the same trade, hence the need to defend ya comrade a la partner-in-crime? Well, don't get mad at those guys cos once you have no self-worth - you can't expect folks to respect you.

Regardless, Nigerian women still remain the most promiscuous and unfaithful on the planet...and the comments on this thread add credence to that. grin Mofos defending a prostitute - LML. Nigeria is going to hell in a hand basket with the way the country has messed up the mentality of the average Nigerian woman. undecided

if you actually do not patronize prostitutes good for you, prostitution is wrong, both the olosho and olosha (man and woman) should be condemned that's my point. no one holy pass, a man that can stoop low to fucck a prostitute do not have the moral justification to call her out in public for ridicule, cos he aint different.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
@ the boldened keep deceiving yourself.
you are missing the point, how do you establish she's a prostitute by his evidence only? have you heard of any case in Nigeria where a lady is convicted for prostitution? there are a thousand and one reason a woman would collect money from a guy, so please stop the enough proof talk.

Lol. Is that how you go around collecting money from strangers?

So, you're telling me he basically has no proof of how he hired the sket, no?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:

if you actually do not patronize prostitutes good for you, prostitution is wrong, both the olosho and olosha (man and woman) should both be condemned that's my point. no one holy pass, a man that can stoop low to fucck a prostitute do not have the moral justification to call her out in public for ridicule, cos he aint different.

A Biitch is a freaking biitch - call her by her name and shame her. You can NEVER defend a freaking slag!

There are decent women out there, go defend them. A fvcking sket isn't worth anyone's time!
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

Lol. Is that how you go around collecting money from strangers?

So, you're telling me he basically has no proof of how he hired the sket, no?

how do people get prostitutes in Nigeria, go to their joints or so, chat them up, agree on a price and bingo. thats why its easy to deny, she can even say they are dating, so abeg leave matter.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

A Biitch is a freaking biitch - call her by her name and shame her. You can NEVER defend a freaking slag!

There are decent women out there, go defend them. A fvcking sket isn't worth anyone's time!
yes because they are not human beings, mtshewwwww. rubish
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
how do people get prostitutes in Nigeria, go to their joints or so, chat them up, agree on a price and bingo. thats why its easy to deny, she can even say they are dating, so abeg leave matter.

So, you're basically telling me there are prostitutes aren't hired in naij? What about all the nonsense I read on here all the time about "runs girls" - those are just fictional tales, no? And how do folks hire these women who have no fixed place to ply their trade? You're like a gift that keeps on giving. grin

Typical black woman mentality - never at fault for anything and always perfect with all kinds of illogical excuses. But in the same breath, the black man is the worst on the planet.

- Oh, they're "thugs" for calling ol'girl by her name. But she isn't a prostitute.

- Nigerian women have the highest number of illegitimate children on the planet. But you can't point that out cos they're all saints and super-loyal.

- Oh, you're like them and you objectify women cos you have certain physical attributes you're attracted to in a chic. But I, as a woman, can talk about being attracted to tall and fit guys cos I'm super-perfect.

Bwahahahahaha

I'm bored now - no time for circus argument. Ol'girl is an angel! cool
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
yes because they are not human beings, mtshewwwww. rubish

Nah, she's a fvcking cum bucket, with no self-worth, and a scum of the earth.

The type that gives decent women a bad name! grin
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

and the man that patronizes her is what?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by onila(f): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

So, you're basically telling me there are prostitutes aren't hired in naij? What about all the nonsense I read on here all the time about "runs girls" - those are just fictional tales, no? And how do folks hire these women who have no fixed place to ply their trade? You're like a gift that keeps on giving. grin

Typical black woman mentality - never at fault for anything and always perfect with all kinds of illogical excuses. But in the same breath, the black man is the worst on the planet.

- Oh, they're "thugs" for calling ol'girl by her name. But she isn't a prostitute.

- Nigerian women have the highest number of illegitimate children on the planet. But you can't point that out cos they're all saints and super-loyal.

- Oh, you're like them and you objectify women cos you have certain physical attributes you're attracted to in a chic. But I, as a woman, can talk about being attracted to tall and fit guys cos I'm super-perfect.

Bwahahahahaha

I'm bored now - no time for circus argument. Ol'girl is an angel! cool
why am i gettting this feeling you are not a nigerian? all you know about us is what you read here, If i'm right, i have no business arguing with you, you are the ones who paint Nigerian women in bad light, every information you have is based on what you read, no first hand knowledge, abeg park well. focus on what you know something about. keep chasing women with fat arse, that is probably the only thing you really know about.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by edwife(f): 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

all I need is common sense?..you are indirectly insulting me

Jeez I do not insult people unless I am force to but even at that,I always restrain myself. cool

I just said,I used common sense and the lady does not have any.

By the way,you are a rapper-you guys are used to dissing people anyway....i meant no harm smiley
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by popcykaylah(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

Haba you have females folks as relative wonder how you will feel if they are refered to. As female dogs that your a djective is too harsh to qualify a woman nt. Forgetting the fact that you were born by a woman,sorry no offence.
with all due respect ...if you don't have value for your folks and you tooth pick with your folks ..don't ever mention my relatives ...I mean ever..
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by nkemdi89(f): 3:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
popcykaylah:

with all due respect ...if you don't have value for your folks and you tooth pick with your folks ..don't ever mention my relatives ...I mean ever..
The problem wit young lads like you, you think coming to social network and start raining abuses is what they describe as being intelligent if you are actually a thinking adult you will select your choice of words before writing. Because if you realise that so many reads your post you will try a well constructive statement for your information you didn't communcate also people like that have poor reasoning and find words to express your opinions thereby resorting into name callings. My candid advice for you is to go back to your textbooks or other journals that will enlighten you on how to put up a meaniful writeups
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2015
edwife:

Jeez I do not insult people unless I am force to but even at that,I always restrain myself. cool

I just said,I used common sense and the lady does not have any.

By the way,you are a rapper-you guys are used to dissing people anyway....i meant no harm smiley

Lmfao ... well ...you are right in a way..about the dissing people thing.. but how did you know I am a Rapper?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by annawhite(f): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
This act could get him killed!!!!!!

Poor girl!
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by edwife(f): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Lmfao ... well ...you are right in a way..about the dissing people thing.. but how did you know I am a Rapper?

hmmm....

NL has no hiding place for anyone.... smiley
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by popcykaylah(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
nkemdi89:

The problem wit young lads like you, you think coming to social network and start raining abuses is what they describe as being intelligent if you are actually a thinking adult you will select your choice of words before writing. Because if you realise that so many reads your post you will try a well constructive statement for your information you didn't communcate also people like that have poor reasoning and find words to express your opinions thereby resorting into name callings. My candid advice for you is to go back to your textbooks or other journals that will enlighten you on how to put up a meaniful writeups
ode ni e..tell that to your kids..mate give it a rest ...if you wanna have a proper conversation about this..then come over to Manchester or shut up and face your hustle!
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
edwife:

hmmm....

NL has no hiding place for anyone.... smiley

Okay..You must have clicked my profile and checked the section I was most active in... gotcha ...
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by nkemdi89(f): 4:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
popcykaylah:

ode ni e..tell that to your kids..mate give it a rest ...if you wanna have a proper conversation about this..then come over to Manchester or shut up and face your hustle!
I believe am civilised enough on not using abusive words on social forums I know your types you have actually shown your level of maturity.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
firstEVA:
and the man that patronizes her is what?

They're basically just clients. But they should be ashamed of themselves for even hanging around a scum. If she were a stripper, then it's understandable but taking pictures with a worthless prostitute is a NO NO.

That's the difference between men and women, and why we can never be equal. Men respect alpha males, but they put beta males who pander to females' non-existent egos and guys with no self-worth on blast.

However, with women: the innate lack of self-worth and the need to always defend one another despite how inane/illogical it might sound have made it difficult for most folks to differentiate between thots and decent women these days. It's so bad that you won't be wrong technically if you were to start calling all women 'biitches', to be honest. And this thread has added credence to that. I'm sorry, henceforth, every Nigerian woman is a biitch to me, till she proves otherwise. grin
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

respond to this pls. https://www.nairaland.com/2118291/supporters-apc-why-dont
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by soulglo: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

They're basically just clients. But they should be ashamed of themselves for even hanging around a scum. If she were a stripper, then it's understandable but taking pictures with a worthless prostitute is a NO NO.

That's the difference between men and women, and why we can never be equal. Men respect alpha males, but they put beta males who pander to females' non-existent egos and guys with no self-worth on blast.

However, with women: the innate lack of self-worth and the need to always defend one another despite how inane/illogical it might sound have made it difficult for most folks to differentiate between thots and decent women these days. It's so bad that you won't be wrong technically if you were to start calling all women 'biitches', to be honest. And this thread has added credence to that. I'm sorry, henceforth, every Nigerian woman is a biitch to me, till she proves otherwise. grin

You keep describing yourself as being an alpha male. You simply are not. You do not have the personality traits. You are too emotional. An alpha male does not see women as completion. He sees no one as someone he needs to slap down. You act very skittish around women and you mask it with aggression. It is very un-alpha male. Alpha males tend to be introspective and you don't seem to be that. You fly off at anything that is at the tip of your tongue without thinking it through. Not saying you do not have some good thoughts sometimes but you are too emotional and that totally clouds your reasoning. I do not know Alpha males who refer to women as cum buckets etc. It is so disgusting and honestly not the characteristic of an alpha male. Alpha males actually have a very deep respect for women.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
Immature fools. Birds of the same feather ______ ____________ .

She herself should've known better than to take pictures with them. No sympathy here.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
soulglo:

You keep describing yourself as being an alpha male. You simply are not. You do not have the personality traits. You are too emotional. An alpha male does not see women as completion. He sees no one as someone he needs to slap down. You act very skittish around women and you mask it with aggression. It is very un-alpha male. Alpha males tend to be introspective and you don't seem to be that. You fly off at anything that is at the tip of your tongue without thinking it through. Not saying you do not have some good thoughts sometimes but you are too emotional and that totally clouds your reasoning. I do not know Alpha males who refer to women as cum buckets etc. It is so disgusting and honestly not the characteristic of an alpha male. Alpha males actually have a very deep respect for women.

Lmao @ being emotional. grin Everything you cited can be attributed to you. grin

Ever heard the word 'passionate'? When you're emotional, you can never be logical - and even my biggest haters on the forum (Yes, I'm that guy everyone loves to hate, and I like it cos I'm a rebel and I don't do famzing) would attest to that. I'm from a different world and background - and everything I do comes with the territory. So, whenever I e-smack belligerent clowns, just know there's absolutely no emotions involved - I'm just having fun at people's expense, while putting them in check like a pair of new Nike trainers lol. See, out here - being disrespectful is a sin. And alpha males don't mess around with being disrespected. grin

Also, I don't pander to neither women nor biitches. But I respect women cos respect has to be reciprocal. As for biitches (cum buckets, skets, slags, thots etc.), I call them by their names.

Err, I don't even need to study what an alpha male is, it comes with the territory, and I was raised from a young age to be one, by the old heads. However, the characteristics of ya skewed and emasculated version a la beta male is well explained on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2038612/characteristics-beta-male-mangina-traits

Enjoy ya beta males - you'll never catch being a mangina/white-knight. grin
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by soulglo: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
SirShymex:

Lmao @ being emotional. grin Everything you cited can be attributed to you. grin

Ever heard the word 'passionate'? When you're emotional, you can never be logical - and even my biggest haters on the forum (Yes, I'm that guy everyone loves to hate, and I like it cos I'm a rebel and I don't do famzing) would attest to that. I'm from a different world and background - and everything I do comes with the territory. So, whenever I e-smack belligerent clowns, just know there's absolutely no emotions involved - I'm just having fun at people's expense, while putting them in check like a pair of new Nike trainers lol. See, out here - being disrespectful is a sin. And alpha males don't mess around with being disrespected. grin

Also, I don't pander to neither women nor biitches. But I respect women cos respect has to be reciprocal. As for biitches (cum buckets, skets, slags, thots etc.), I call them by their names.

Err, I don't even need to study what an alpha male is, it comes with the territory, and I was raised from a young age to be one, by the old heads. However, the characteristics of ya skewed and emasculated version a la beta male is well explained on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/2038612/characteristics-beta-male-mangina-traits

Enjoy ya beta males - you'll never catch being a mangina/white-knight. grin

He proves he's not being emotional by being emotional. Classic shymexx grin Alpha males do not toot their own horns. They don't have to. You pretty much talk about being an alpha male all the time. Like you're trying to convince yourself. It is the classic behavior of a beta male. You need to reward yourself all the time. You have a conversation with someone and you insult them and you sit back and brag about an e-smack you gave lol. That's the most insecure stance I have even seen. maybe it's only in the family section were you have this behavior. I should check out other sections.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
soulglo:

He proves he's not being emotional by being emotional. Classic shymexx grin Alpha males do not toot their own horns. They don't have to. You pretty much talk about being an alpha male all the time. Like you're trying to convince yourself. It is the classic behavior of a beta male. You need to reward yourself all the time. You have a conversation with someone and you insult them and you sit back and brag about an e-smack you gave lol. That's the most insecure stance I have even seen. maybe it's only in the family section were you have this behavior. I should check out other sections.

Lmao...hysterical.

Okay, I'm a beta male. I'm emotional. I'm a mangina. I'm not confident. I avoid confrontations. I pander to women and let them step all over me. I seek approval everywhere. I'm weak. Etc.. Are you happy now? grin

Anything to make "Soulglo" happy. I should get a pu.ssy soon and start wearing bra as well. cool
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by anssy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
peteruuu:
Stop the observation bro cheesy I've gotten the phone!!!
Wait for my new thread tomorrow !!!
Keep stalking me bro. cheesy
I'm excited cheesy
l

if it is true then I am happy for you, BTW I am a sis and not a being.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by emmatok(m): 12:22am On Jan 29, 2015
Why did we conclude so quickly that she a prostitute, all i see are classless guys show off on poor lady.
They don't evet have 10% of Wizkid or Davido cash.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.