Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (77006 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Face Of Lekki Ajah Round About On Monday 5th Of Jan 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by enoqueen: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
oloshi carry olosho.

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
hahn:

I really admire the way you have supported your colleague. Nice one

Your mother is our chairlady!
omo jatijati.

12 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by hahn(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
aanumama:

omo jatijati.

Na so.

Please tell your mom I misplaced my wristwatch in her vjayjay the last time. I'm hoping it has come out by now. Also tell her ill balance her the remaining N100 for allowing me boink her a.n.u.s

Peace

14 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
hahn:

Na so.

Please tell your mom I misplaced my wristwatch in her vjayjay the last time. I'm hoping it has come out by now. Also tell her ill balance her the remaining N100 for allowing me boink her a.n.u.s

Peace

omo ale, my mum passed on long time ago, so you must have boink a ghost grin grin grin
berra run to your church for spiritual deliverance because you will need it so much.

I pity the woman you called mother, because she just add another misfortune to this world and she must be regretting not flushing you down the toilet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by edwife(f): 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
Henrypraise:

Words from an experience clleague.

Yes,i was working with your mother and sisters...I learned from the best wink

[size=4pt]Your mum should have told you that you are a product of such business[/size].... smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by hahn(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
aanumama:

omo ale, my mum passed on long time ago, so you must have boink a ghost grin grin grin
berra run to your church for spiritual deliverance because you will need it so much.

I pity the woman you called mother, because she just add another misfortune to this world and she must be regretting not flushing you down the toilet.

Lol. My mom died a long time ago too so the president of your organisation is a ghost too. Hahahaha. No wonder you have maggots in your vjayjay, you've been sleeping with corpses.

By the way, the story was an old one. Ask your dad. He also misplaced his trailer during that same period. We met each other while I was searching for my wristwatch. Meanhwile, I cannot tell you who your father is exactly, your mother's vjayjay was busier than MM1 & 2

Peace

10 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:
I don't blame the men,i blame the woman who mixed business with pleasure...... undecided

Let her limit her job to the bedroom and not taking selfie with strangers that will pay her after sleeping with her.
u right, why the hell should an olosho take pics with her customer, she go what she deserved. She probably thought they were into her. Its quite a shame.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tziz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Henrypraise:

Words from an experience clleague.
grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Henrypraise: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:

[size=4pt]Your mum should have told you that you are a product of such business[/size].... smiley

Yea she also told me how cheap u were n how u screamed each tym. Hope ur daughter won't be dat cheap. No offeinse meant. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Tracy66: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
angry :DAm enjoying the comment fight annumama 2-2 hahn ,

5 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Tracy66: 6:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ohhh Henrypraise and Edwife toooo? Lmao nigerians oo angry grin
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Yinkatolu: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
2 fighting... apoti mi da?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:

hahn:

Peace
aanumama:

omo jatijati.
Kids every where on this forum nowadays, just a little arguement on an inconsequential issue yet you guys are already insulting each other mothers like uncivilized guys . really shaking my head.
Friedplantain

8 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
tziz:
Full grown men behaving like kids!

These full grown rtards will become Ministers and Governors in this same Nigeria and you will all place your votes for them and collect cans of sardines and bread happily tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Drdaps(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Why do you have to patronize them when you hate them
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok
This one na FAMOUS ASHAWOOO
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by nanizle(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
....and nairaland exposes her more undecided
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by ogoly(f): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dem too na olosho tongue
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by csbrown(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Money speaking speaking.... Hahahahahah
Owo ya tose owo
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by kent79: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ashawo no be work and u dey patronise them. Useless guys.

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by LesbianBoy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
So many PAINED POOR FOOLS on this thread! Y'all should SHUT THE FUCCK UP!(especially the ladies) Y'all should know that this is what happens when ladies treat guys badly when they are poor. When the guys GET RICH they objectify ladies and treat them with little or no respect! You will never see a guy who was treated nice by ladies WHEN HE WAS POOR do this!

Meanwhile...

i like the ''SayNoToOloshoness''

**Falls down from matrimonial bed** grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Wendy80:
I blame d girl who knows her trade and allowed her pics to be taken. Foolishgirl.
#men2boys

You sound like a professional who's known the game better than her.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Missmossy(f): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhahahahaha very funny one grin

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Leebeedo(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
He's grown but he's still a kid
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by manny4life(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is very irresponsible on the man's part... They should remember, everyday for thief, but one day for the owner. He shouldn't retaliate when other "oloshoss", as he put it, take fotos or even videos of him () and post it on social media. People should not start a small light that will later turn into a hazardous fire.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by free2ryhme: 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
childish undecided undecided
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by mtprofessor5(m): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please can someone tell me what the billionaire of a guy do for a living undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by veronokoh(f): 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
Any body who petrozie/sleeps with a prostitute is also a prostitute! charcoal calling a kettle black. Useless men

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by AmazingDude(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:
I don't blame the men,i blame the woman who mixed business with pleasure...... undecided

Let her limit her job to the bedroom and not taking selfie with strangers that will pay her after sleeping with her.

Why are you talking like you approve of this her "job" ( like you say). As a God fearing Lady what you should have done was to condemn her so called JOB outrightly. sad
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by lordmayor4(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
#SayNoToOloshoness..... now that gotme cracking... which bae no be olosho?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by johnstar(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
moni talks bullshit works
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by peteruuu(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

Birds of the same feathers....

Na by force to copulate?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.