Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram (77023 Views)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / Babes On Instagram Be Like ‘eyebrows On Fleek’ [see Photo] / Face Of Lekki Ajah Round About On Monday 5th Of Jan 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nigerians we can be very funny

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by BabaO2: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
TunjiMsp:
In a normal country where legal system works, this babe is now a millionaire, the guy suppose pay through his nose for his foolishness
say wetin? dem rape am abi na wetin ?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by cycline404(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gabrielsylar:
[size=18pt]AYIRI MEANS MADT MAN IN YORUBA[/size]

Ayamlaykorn

hahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by nkemdi89(f): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Most of these big guys don't have value for women they objectify women a lot,I heard a story of a top politician who even expect women to pay him for servicing them infact the man would even tell the girls that they should see it as a privilege for him sleeping with them.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Lennylinconlee(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:
I don't blame the men,i blame the woman who mixed business with pleasure...... undecided

Let her limit her job to the bedroom and not taking selfie with strangers that will pay her after sleeping with her.

Ur comment make me think may be u be 1.....
Naa tink oo....

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Hotstepper(f): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ah! I know these 2 guys veryyyyy well. Let me not say their details. U two, I see what u guys r up to, not cool at all
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by BokoHaramm: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
when money miss road, great mind discuss policies, Small mind discuss people. Even if he has money there should be a culture in your attitude

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by searider(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
Person pikin...
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Udodasco1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:
I don't blame the men,i blame the woman who mixed business with pleasure...... undecided

Let her limit her job to the bedroom and not taking selfie with strangers that will pay her after sleeping with her.
Kia babe no offense sha,na same biz wif yah? No,na as u take dey caution her sha
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Udodasco1(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hotstepper:
Ah! I know these 2 guys veryyyyy well. Let me not say their details. U two, I see what u guys r up to, not cool at all
Babe no vex oh! U knw dem? Asin 4 diz kind package abi?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by slap1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Whatever took you guys to an ashawo means you guys have no dignity just like the ashi.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Mbediogu(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
tziz:
Full grown men behaving like kids!

They smell like her already. Can they swear that water did not pass under the brigde? The girl looks more responsible to me than those two boy-men. That is not the way to influence change, their approach is mediocre and just cheap advertisement of their neck chains and wealthy brother, nothing more. What they did to the unfortunate victim is actionable. Wish I was a lawyer.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Truckpusher(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
These guys are iidiots.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tziz(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
voltron:

These full grown rtards will become Ministers and Governors in this same Nigeria and you will all place your votes for them and collect cans of sardines and bread happily tongue tongue tongue
That's for loyalists!
And gladly I aint a f.uckin loyalist! esp to no m.ofo politician..
Lmao@bread n sardines.. I dnt need dier bread n sardines
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by searider(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Udodasco1:

Kia babe no offense sha,na same biz wif yah? No,na as u take dey caution her sha

Hahahahahahahah.... Laff wan gimme bald balls.

2 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by slap1(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
BabaO2:

Character assassination, I think.
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by newacca: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na him be say u sef be dindinrin, if you carry 10k give the olosho when you no even chop her kinni. grin
But on a serious note, you guys acted like kids. angry
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by popcykaylah(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
tziz:
Full grown men behaving like kids!
oga they aint behaving like kids ...this should serve as a lesson to all those lazy girls jumping from one bed to another...fucking hooooeeeess!!!!! make more mokery of them abeg

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by LAX89(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:

[b]She's somebody's daughter, sister, cousin etc, she did not become whatever you call her (olosho) by choice, but those 2 immature pigs chose to do this by choice. She's probably smarter and a better person than those 2 animals. If she had the opportunities those 2 apes have, maybe she'll act with more class, humility and care, than those 2 baboons. If those 2 baboons were real men, and had values and good home training, I bet you they'll have better things to do with their time and lives. How old was Nelson Mandela when he started fighting for his people, how old was Gowon when he became Nigeria's Head of State, how old was Thomas Sankara when he became a freedom fighter for his people, how old was Martin Luther King when he started fighting for the freedom of black people which ultimately paved the way for Obama to become president of USA? But the biggest achievement of these two vagabonds, is taking a selfie with, and exposing an "Olosho", what did they achieve by this, how much humanity did they help by this? And one of them has ONLY achieved the status of being identified as the 'brother to some rich guy', riches that has no identifiable and verifiable trace and history. When will you Nigerians stop being primitive and subservient to the entrapments of material things, when will you Nigerians "emancipate yourselves from mental slavery", when will you Nigerians rise above the intellects and pedestrian values and cognitive perceptions of an ape? It'll be a long journey, sadly![/b]

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by bosco07(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
edwife:

lols dt serves her better next time she will learn how to mind her business and nt posing a selfie with strangers customers or compasators
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tziz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
voltron:

These full grown rtards will become Ministers and Governors in this same Nigeria and you will all place your votes for them and collect cans of sardines and bread happily tongue tongue tongue
That's for loyalists!
I aint a f.uckin loyalist, esp to no m.ofo politician!
Lmao@bread n sardines.. I don't need dier bread n sardines tongue
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by musicwriter(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
That's not right. Posting someone's picture online in a negative light without their consent is wrong. She's not a criminal for God's sake!.
The girl can actually make money with this pics, if she can get to know about it and take them to court for defamation.

3 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by UGLYS: 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I knew the girl was going to be a light skinned girl

Induced light skin, you mean?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tziz(m): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2015
Mbediogu:

They smell like her already. Can they swear that water did not pass under the brigde? The girl looks more responsible to me than those two boy-men. That is not the way to influence change, their approach is mediocre and just cheap advertisement of their neck chains and wealthy brother, nothing more. What they did to the unfortunate victim is actionable. Wish I was a lawyer.
Very correct bro!
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by manny4life(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
BabaO2:

This is equal to rape; their actions has posed a threat to her. They posted her image without permission and to add onto that, they referred to her as a prostitute. Who's to say they know what she does because they interacted at club? Their actions at best is very childish, grown men don't act like that. These two should be marked out for punishment.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Hotstepper(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na ooo! We went to school together

Udodasco1:

Babe no vex oh! U knw dem? Asin 4 diz kind package abi?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by GoodFaith: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
TunjiMsp:
In a normal country where legal system works, this babe is now a millionaire, the guy suppose pay through his nose for his foolishness
U got it all tweaked
what will she sue for?
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by tziz(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
popcykaylah:

oga they aint behaving like kids ...this should serve as a lesson to all those lazy girls jumping from one bed to another...fucking hooooeeeess!!!!! make more mokery of them abeg
Boss leave matter, dnt judge the girl, u dnt knw her story, u knw it's nt easy doin her line of work so I dnt see her as lazy. Humans jst hav to survive n make somtin any which way. Am nt saying it's rite buh I dnt condemn d pple doin the act either. As for dose big for notin guys basking under the wealth of a bro, dey really acted like kids!

4 Likes

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by LAX89(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
tziz:

Boss leave matter, dnt judge the girl, u dnt knw her story, u knw it's nt easy doin her line of work so I dnt see her as lazy. Humans jst hav to survive n make somtin any which way. Am nt saying it's rite buh I dnt condemn d pple doin the act either. As for dose big for notin guys basking under the wealth of a bro, dey really acted like kids!

You're a smart man, with a good heart. Nigeria needs more people like you.

1 Like

Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by Udodasco1(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hotstepper:

Na ooo! We went to school together

Hotstrippers no sowi slip of typing hotsteppers good co-workers nxt time wrk wit pride
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by popcykaylah(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
nkemdi89:
Most of these big guys don't have value for women they objectify women a lot,I heard a story of a top politician who even expect women to pay him for servicing them infact the man would even tell the girls that they should see it as a privilege for him sleeping with them.
value for women and not female dogs...any woman that doesn't value herself and too lazy to work then she deserves no respect from any man..lazy dogs
Re: Ayiri Emmami's Brother Posts Photos Of Lekki Prostitute On Instagram by quest4s: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
She should sue them for slander

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Crushes Cobra Which Attacked Him In Bed With His Bare Hands (Photos) / Lady Takes Her "Perfect Selfie" In A Cemetery Wearing Bra And Mini Skirt / What Is The Difference Between The Exclusive And Concurrent List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.