Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story (34992 Views)

Why Are Girls This Wicked?? See Photo / Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Women! This Is Really Getting Out Of Hand (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by driy65(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Sum galz are jst veri terible. Op jst forget dat ur guy abeg no b korect guy man @all.na dose kind guys dey wash their babe undies.presidential mugu
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2015
@marveangel: could you post screenshots of ur chats with her? wanna check something.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by optimism91(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2015
marveangel:
You know how people would say women are evil....I never used to believe it until now......what does one(a girl) profit by causing issues between two friends...this is how this daughter of jezebel came in between friends of several years.

My friend had met this his current girlfriend at my place, she's my sister's friend and course mate and they had both come to see me on a particular sunday....We were just in d sitting room talking about stuff when my friend (Kunle not his real name though) came into the house...I'm not big on formalities so I didn't bother with any introductions plus my friend already knows my sister well and again I was a little distracted, my sister and I were speaking our dialect talking about family issues..

Being the only other persons in the room I figured they just took the time to talk and get to know each other better.....About a month or two after that day my friend told me he was seeing mary(my sister's friend)...I just smiled and was like sharp guy....eventually we became close, that I figured was natural I mean she being my sister's friend and my best friends girlfriend there was no avoiding that....I had her on my BBM chat and we corresponded online every now and them, nothing serious just talk.....everything seemed okay until

Two weeks ago my friend had to leave town for some days, his mum was ill so he travelled to check up on her....Some three days after he travelled, his girlfriend came to my office to see me...I was shocked and afraid, I feared something bad happened to kunle's mom...

When I asked her what occasioned her visit..she simply stated that she had come to register her displeasure at me..she said her boyfriend had been gone for three days and I didn't bother checking up on her...(Was I supposed to do that I asked in my head?) I tried to apologise but she refuse saying she'd only accept my apology if I took her out for lunch...

So I did, we went to a nearby restaurant and ate....while we ate she just kept questioning me about my relationship, she said my sister her told her that I recently broke-up with my girlfriend and that I was sad and heartbroken...I told her I wasn't sad and miserable plus the break-up happened months ago..she asked if I had someone else in my life, I told her no...she kept asking 'why, what attracts you to girl,when do you see yourself settling down, do you have anything against any particular tribe and so on"...I barely ate my lunch....she left after lunch and I went back to my office......I thought that was all.

My friend got back some two days after, I was at the airport to pick him, as we drove back to his place we talk about stuff, good news was his mom was doing much better (I didn't mention the whole lunch with his gf friend, I didn't think twas worth talking abt)..I dropped him at home, said hello to his gf and went back to my place.....and that was the last I heard from my friend.....for over 6 days, even when I tried calling him he didn't take my calls...I was still thinking of how to go check up on him at his place when he came bagging into my office...he just stood didn't even sit.....he was shouting and pointing his finger at me warning me to stay away from his girlfriend...

He said he left town for five days and I was making moves at his girlfriend, he said I took his girlfriend to dinner and force her to kiss me and that a promised to marry her if she didn't tell him.

I was dumbfounded...I didn't even know what to say.....since when did people start having dinner around 1:30 PM....I wanted to call her but I figured she'd just spin more lies, my friend won't even calm down to hear my side of the story...everything is just so messed up right now.....

what I don't understand is WHY.......I mean what would she gain from this chaos she has caused.....Why are women just evil....what did I ever do to her
I think you should be more careful with friend. If a girl he barely knows could cause this chaos between you two, I doubt if he is matured enough to handle things. If were that close, couldn't he have approached you with respect. 2. She could have done so, either to spoil your relationship with him, to avoid him (your guy) knowing much about her, from your sister, through you or she sees you as treat. That's why its not always good dating someone very close to, or related to a friend. To avoid comparism/compititions. My opinion.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Softwarriboy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lolz Pasqal09 cheesy
Lmao @ professional.

***modified***

Oma se o sad

We've seen scenarios like this play out a lot in Nollywood movies.

OP.

Your friend should have given you the benefit of the doubt. I imagine that'd be an attempt in futility though seeing as the girl's clearly eaten into the guy's head.

If I were in your shoes and I'm 80% sure I'm innocent, I'd keep keeping my cool. No need for Bragaddo

Move on with your life.
It's only a matter of time before that babe with whorish attitude and evil intent is exposed for what she really is.

I know it hurts; being seperated from your friend over a baseless accusation.
Posterity will vindicate you.
. Nice one, just let d guy be when d girl don fall her hand for d guy to know d kind of gal wen she be, d guy go cum beg am for forgiveness with some bottles of ORIGIN
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Lifetitudes(f): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
Biko no do wicked. Just walk away.
pak:

Abi O....and I don't get, if that your friend is not a gay partner (apologies for my sarcasm) why don't you just leave them and focus on your own life ??

At least you'll have less people coming to your office asking for lunch and barging and shouting on you.

On another thought........
Lifetitudes is probably right, the girl likes you and you have not and have never given her the needed attention. And from little I learned bout women, that kind of 'likeness' does not leave easy. So you can make your 'insecure' friend's accusation a self fulfilling prophecy....but that's if you wan do wicked !!
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by HopeAlive14(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
Beware of daughters of Eve!

If Eve could make Adam to eat the fruit God said he shouldn't eat, then be wary of ALL women, married or single!

Tell your friend all she said were untrue, maintain your peace and allow them to carry on with their relationship.

One day "breeze go blow", "fowl yansh go open", the "true lies" will be manifest and all will get to know who she really is!

I hope by then, it would not have been too late for your friend.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2015
MizMyColi:

Biko Sharrap and Swerve
smiley
huh!what are u feeling like because I admire ur picture,u ladies of this time I don't know ur problem, u girls lack manner and courtesy.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by fyneboi79(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
mencade4:
wraps 500 naira Igbo at once.

Ready to smoke all as i ruminate on this thread.

This is the more reason why i dont get too close to my friends' girlfriends.

Fear evil.....fear women.
Abeg no finish d igbo,make I drag small grin wetin concern me and women when I get Sisi claro grin
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by ArcToyin(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Remember Joseph's versus Potiphar's wife, it could be a blessing in disguise. I will advice you to talk to your friend about it. the girl doesnt love your friend and can hurt/cheat on your friend later.
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by texybaby(f): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls c ur frd n talk to him in d presence of the girl...n narate al dat transpired...he doesnt hv to believe u nw..d truth wil eventualy b known....bt,this girl must be from the devil himself...shes up to something n u need to figure it out....
Meanwhile am single search for me joor!!!!!lol...
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
marveangel:
You know how people would say women are evil....I never used to believe it until now......what does one(a girl) profit by causing issues between two friends...this is how this daughter of jezebel came in between friends of several years.

My friend had met this his current girlfriend at my place, she's my sister's friend and course mate and they had both come to see me on a particular sunday....We were just in d sitting room talking about stuff when my friend (Kunle not his real name though) came into the house...I'm not big on formalities so I didn't bother with any introductions plus my friend already knows my sister well and again I was a little distracted, my sister and I were speaking our dialect talking about family issues..

Being the only other persons in the room I figured they just took the time to talk and get to know each other better.....About a month or two after that day my friend told me he was seeing mary(my sister's friend)...I just smiled and was like sharp guy....eventually we became close, that I figured was natural I mean she being my sister's friend and my best friends girlfriend there was no avoiding that....I had her on my BBM chat and we corresponded online every now and them, nothing serious just talk.....everything seemed okay until

Two weeks ago my friend had to leave town for some days, his mum was ill so he travelled to check up on her....Some three days after he travelled, his girlfriend came to my office to see me...I was shocked and afraid, I feared something bad happened to kunle's mom...

When I asked her what occasioned her visit..she simply stated that she had come to register her displeasure at me..she said her boyfriend had been gone for three days and I didn't bother checking up on her...(Was I supposed to do that I asked in my head?) I tried to apologise but she refuse saying she'd only accept my apology if I took her out for lunch...

So I did, we went to a nearby restaurant and ate....while we ate she just kept questioning me about my relationship, she said my sister her told her that I recently broke-up with my girlfriend and that I was sad and heartbroken...I told her I wasn't sad and miserable plus the break-up happened months ago..she asked if I had someone else in my life, I told her no...she kept asking 'why, what attracts you to girl,when do you see yourself settling down, do you have anything against any particular tribe and so on"...I barely ate my lunch....she left after lunch and I went back to my office......I thought that was all.

My friend got back some two days after, I was at the airport to pick him, as we drove back to his place we talk about stuff, good news was his mom was doing much better (I didn't mention the whole lunch with his gf friend, I didn't think twas worth talking abt)..I dropped him at home, said hello to his gf and went back to my place.....and that was the last I heard from my friend.....for over 6 days, even when I tried calling him he didn't take my calls...I was still thinking of how to go check up on him at his place when he came bagging into my office...he just stood didn't even sit.....he was shouting and pointing his finger at me warning me to stay away from his girlfriend...

He said he left town for five days and I was making moves at his girlfriend, he said I took his girlfriend to dinner and force her to kiss me and that a promised to marry her if she didn't tell him.

I was dumbfounded...I didn't even know what to say.....since when did people start having dinner around 1:30 PM....I wanted to call her but I figured she'd just spin more lies, my friend won't even calm down to hear my side of the story...everything is just so messed up right now.....

what I don't understand is WHY.......I mean what would she gain from this chaos she has caused.....Why are women just evil....what did I ever do to her

Brother I understand you,am a lady and I can confirm this that 98% of ladies act crazy, I once had a friend who cooked up stories just 2 destroy my relationship,just try as much as possible to talk things out with ur friend and I pray he listen
Re: Why Are Women This Wicked....true Story by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
texybaby:
pls c ur frd n talk to him in d presence of the girl...n narate al dat transpired...he doesnt hv to believe u nw..d truth wil eventualy b known....bt,this girl must be from the devil himself...shes up to something n u need to figure it out....
Meanwhile am single search for me joor!!!!!lol...

Exactly what I feel he should do let him talk 2 his friend in presence of d babe,sometimes ago my friend cooked up stories concerning my guy,and I told her 2 say d whole story in front of my bf,and ALAS!!! My friend started stammering and she was completely disoriented

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osu-Caste System Is Taking The Love Of My Life Away From Me. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Simi's Concert (Photos) / My Big Day

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.