Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (75358 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by eshadiamond(f): 4:56am On Jan 28, 2015
jamex93:
can one find such girl in this generation
yea
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Richy4(m): 4:57am On Jan 28, 2015
OP, I do not thing this list really justify that miss A or B is a good girl

She might be a total snub who likes to stay at home, doesn't wanna have anything to do with other people because she find them disgusting,

I equally know that snubs got few friends and you can hardly see them doing flower girls or brides maid because some find it insulting especially when a girl that is not on her league ask her for it.

as for sex chart, she got nothing to do with chewing gum boys and you cannot find her doing such. if she managed to replies your SMS, it will be as if ..... are you serious?......she really replied..... are you sure she is ok??...

She might not equally be a gadget freak and when you try to call, she question the reason why you are bordering her life. and might even beg you to delete her number because she wants to be left alone.

in this situation would you tag this girl a good girl because she everything you listed.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by blank(f): 4:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Dictate or detect?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by cherryice(f): 5:06am On Jan 28, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Hello, this is also 21st century. Galz like that you will hardly get in this century, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. For me, nobody can shock me, cos I leave enough space for nonsense.

clearly you didnt get my message. I ddnt say girls with such characters dont exist. I meant having such characters dont make one a good girl or good person as some girls even fake theses characters

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by elantraceey(f): 5:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Sijo01:

cheesy cheesy
So this is you.... You've got a case to answer for not revealing yourself before now.

I was on a mission grin

Now mission accomplished cheesy
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by pelumiakinboye1: 5:17am On Jan 28, 2015
If I hear!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by cherryice(f): 5:18am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

You've changed your dp. smiley

How are you?

yes I did. Am fine
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by lockupman(m): 5:22am On Jan 28, 2015
Good girls for marriage; bad girls for sex-machine only.

obongproff:
Good girls, bad girls, day all have dia benefits. Good girls are dependable and often reliable. But one tin I know, bad girls give beta sex dan good girls. With a good girl ur sure of one tin, sex will be damn boringcheesy

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Okayy...I guess I'm a good girl...

But I'm not comfortable with the fact that I don't have close friends I can really be with...

I love travelling but sadly I can't afford that now...
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 28, 2015
cherryice:

yes I did. Am fine

Buh why? It was cool...wink
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by taiwo09: 5:40am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Abeggi!!
A girl can possess all these and still be a bad girl!
Then I will say she is a spy..probably sent to kill u
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by teiluj(f): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2015
jamex93:
y not
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by macdelene(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Harry3:
Dis my gf sef. Havin gone tru dis post, i can say dat my gf is a very bad girl cus she scored 1/11.
1. She is neva at home.
2. She has soooooo many useless frnds.
3. She is a party freak.
4. Virgin for where?
5. We sex chat
6. We exchange o!
7. D way she answers calls, sometimes i wonder if she is one of mtn customers.
8. I think she doesnt attend much weddings for now.
9. Contendedness...if i hear she is.
10. She visits almost every week whereas she is not yet in school, i wonder wat she tells her parents.
11. She even has a phone lock.

I want a good girl pls.

Lolzzzzzz. It. Is what u want u have forgotten. Pls manage her if u throw away nw. Who will. Collect her grin
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 28, 2015
lockupman:

Good girls for marriage; bad girls for sex-machine only.

some od dis runs girls way day marry na chimpanzee marry dem?
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by oshaosha2014(m): 6:09am On Jan 28, 2015
cherryice:

clearly you didnt get my message. I ddnt say girls with such characters dont exist. I meant having such characters dont make one a good girl or good person as some girls even fake theses characters

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2015
oshaosha2014:

I don't agree with you on that. If the good gal is the type that looks up to you like, she's ready to learn from you, trust me, she will learn how to do it well from you if you are not boring at sex yourself. Them good galz have a virgin mind that can be reprogrammed be a bf. But never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever take advantage of a good gal. Lemme sharap.

ur absolutely right. I've met some good girls dat wanna learn more abt sex cos day wanna please u. And I've also met some who are not even interested in sex - rigid as hell.

But generally speaking, good girls suck at sex.
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2015
It means she is not a pretender...like most nairaland women claiming to be good girl. There is no such thing as a good girl.
For the non pretenders....check my signature.....sorry post. Get lucky. grin

Having lost count of all the ladies I have been with, most of them have all the traits listed by Op...but that doesn't stop them from giving me head whenever I want it.
Op...is just a jealous and insecure guy. cool
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by tk4rd: 6:15am On Jan 28, 2015
U are just busy here describing my babe.. Ok naa.. No-Comments-Yet
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by SurePresident: 6:15am On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:
With a good girl ur sure of one tin, sex will be damn boringcheesy

Big LIE!
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Richard6:

Sex is a thing of the mind. What you do with a bad girl is sex while what you do with a good girl is love making, they are not same. Have you ever made love with someone and be looking at the person directly into his or her eyes, thats love making and thats what you do with a good girl my dear.

U talk abt love-making abi? No wahala. Maybe when ur making love to ur wife, u can go ahead and cum afta 5 mins of penetration without making her cum in any way. And continue dat way as long as possible and lets see how such "love-making" will last. I wd like to see how long a sexually unsatisfied woman will be enjoying or enduring "love-making"cheesy

Graciascheesy
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by DuchessLily(f): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2015
jamex93:
ofcos! they r everywhere. Its just dat when u guys find dem, u dnt appreci8 dem...u go cheating on dem with d Bad girls and breaking their hearts

2 Likes

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 28, 2015
DuchessLily:
ofcos! they r everywhere. Its just dat when u guys find dem, u dnt appreci8 dem...u go cheating on dem with d Bad girls and breaking their hearts

dats becos d bad girls blow our minds in bed while d good girls annoy and frustrate us in bedcheesy

so we are always looking forward to sex with a bad girl since sex with a good girl is almost always like a chore.

But in our deepest hearts, we want a good girl dats also a bad girl in d bedroom cheesy
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=Richard6 post=30184201][/quote]....yeah number 11 speaks volume....#No smoke without fire...
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by 2scorehigh(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2015
OP, I think all what you said is true concerning good girls.

I have one in my sight and you have just described her to a tee. Academics, not so outgoing, thinking business, full of ambition, not into sex chats…you know? And yes, the most annoying part is that she is a church freak and I’m not!

And owing to my yin and yang nature, I’ve always had this belief that a bad girl should be included in the package.

But after going through your write-up, I’m having a serious rethink. Good girls are the best.

So I now know what to do.

I’m going to bring her in.

And then masterfully lecture and guide her on how to be my kind of bad girl—before other girls or guys—do that for me.

Wish me luck.

In other news, mod, methinks it’s DETECT and not DICTATE.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by excel001(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:
Good girls, bad girls, day all have dia benefits. Good girls are dependable and often reliable. But one tin I know, bad girls give beta sex dan good girls. With a good girl ur sure of one tin, sex will be damn boringcheesy

Yea damn boring, the bad girls have got alot of experience while their holes are being dug by different guys . honestly I don't have a long and fat dick to satisfy such class of people. sorry if I sound raw but I prefer the good girls, no be man dey suffer babe dey chew gum.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Answering of calls every seconds as if she is customer care is the most annoying thing. in every ten calls 4 must have had sex wth her, She had a date wth 4 and 2 trying their luck by making calls often

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by VivaLaFrans: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Sense is not common. When a tree is bent, I dont think it can be straightened.
To be good or bad is a choice.

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 28, 2015
excel001:
Yea damn boring, the bad girls have got alot of experience while their holes are being dug by different guys . honestly I don't have a long and fat dick to satisfy such class of people. sorry if I sound raw but I prefer the good girls, no be man dey suffer babe dey chew gum.

yeah and I noticed dat good girls dont mind a man dat can only last for 5 mins cos d girls demselves are not even used to orgasm. Day dont even know dat day are supposed to cumcheesy lolz.

But when day meet a bad boy and realize wot day've been missing cheesy(clears throat)
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by meKdollz(m): 6:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Hummmmmm

Buh bliv ♍ƺ some girls do pretend.....º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by obiak4(m): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2015
op on point dated a gal for 3days she b original bad gal she b like do u drink do u smoke where are u taken me to this weekend was like are u real? her phone always ringing every 5minute,I had to run for my life don't wanna have regrets latter
so my list are as follows
you must be bornnnnnnn again
attend mfm or serious Church
must not be too materialistic
homely don't worry I could also b of help for kitchen tins
pm me if u have/are someone or know someone with the above qualities ooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by alagaddonjuan(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Aprime:
Every point exhibits introversion.
Technically saying all good girls are introvert.
And we know introverts are wicked,secretive also. I smell danger

1 Like

Re: 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl by obiak4(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2015
2scorehigh:
OP, I think all what you said is true concerning good girls.

I have one in my sight and you have just described her to a tee. Academics, not so outgoing, thinking business, full of ambition, not into sex chats…you know? And yes, the most annoying part is that she is a church freak and I’m not!

And owing to my yin and yang nature, I’ve always had this belief that a bad girl should be included in the package.

But after going through your write-up, I’m having a serious rethink. Good girls are the best.

So I now know what to do.

I’m going to bring her in.

And then masterfully lecture and guide her on how to be my kind of bad girl—before other girls or guys—do that for me.

Wish me luck.

In other news, mod, methinks it’s DETECT and not DICTATE.
bro have a rethink there is no gain being a bad guy have seen it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Nigerian Doctor Shares Her Battle With Loneliness In The UK / Settle Your Nairaland Romantic Disputes Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.