Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas (8407 Views)

African Business Summit In US has No African Delegates. Their Visas Were Denied / Nigerian Begins Visa On Arrival (voa) Issuance For Business Visas, Tourist Visas / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2016
wip7:

Return to your bank to ask for a reference letter. The banks know that!..it sometimes state how long you have been operating the said account and sometime the opening and balance amounts are stated on it. Each bank as its own unique style!

Thanks for the reply boss.

Also, from their website, they say National ID card is required.

How can they request for this? This is the only document I don't have since mine is not yet out.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wip7: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Landmark225:

Thanks for the reply boss.

Also, from their website, they say National ID card is required.

How can they request for this? This is the only document I don't have since mine is not yet out.

Then you will tell them is not ready. If you have applied for the card, then you may show them proof of application.
Re: Please Help:i Need Your Information/knowledge On Turkey Visas by wizdavee: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sir wip? Please sir I will like to know the list of documents to upload during the process of filling the turkish appointement.I mean for undergraduate students TRNC.I just want to be aware pending the application

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Increases Frequency To Abuja / What's It Like Studying In Brazil? How Was The Visa Experience From Nigeria? / Travelling To South Africa To Give Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.