Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety (36431 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by badassProdigy(m): 12:11am On Jan 28, 2015
very funny...
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

I was blunt.

O'well, RCCG, is a joke...
An0nimus, please explain this to me grin
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by dotunmatthew(m): 12:23am On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Pls, I believe we can all read well and understand now. The guest minister Just acted like a mad man so dat the congregation will understand what he was trying to preach abt sin.......gaskia
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by lonelydora: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Lwkmd. ......imagine that kind thing. I for like dey that church make I see how some girls take run.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
Christianity is a joke...
may u die of hunger
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2015
Lol nice Creativity!!!

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

I was blunt.

RCCG is it the branch or the whole ministry undecided , pls elaborate more
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
Emekakelvin, By the way, this is the reason for my earlier post.

Deuteronomy31: 6
Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave nor forsake you.
so because they ran away makes d church a joke undecided
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by RaeMystix: 1:15am On Jan 28, 2015
They did indeed receive a "Special Guest ". grin

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by ibkgab001: 1:25am On Jan 28, 2015
that is cool compared to armed robber saga ministration at sabo baptist church ogbomosho few years back
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Tundeiab(m): 2:01am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
I bet you didn't read the post. The new minster disguised as a mad man.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by sufido123: 2:15am On Jan 28, 2015
Guess who else was reputed to be mad too? The mad man was in good company and many religious people are insane. Even the ones that are not totally insane are in a state of delirium.

◄ John 10:20 ►
Many of them were saying, "He has a demon and is insane. Why do you listen to Him"

◄ Mark 3:21 ►
When his family heard about this, they went to take charge of him, for they said, "He is out of his mind."

John 13:3-5
Jesus ... laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself ... and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

It is possible that Jesus was a manic-depressive. He said he was the light of the world (John 9:5) and the only way to God (John 14:6) and the unique Son of God (John 17). That is the sign of severe mania. He was unnaturally full of himself. The Church says he was not being mad for it was the truth. But that presupposes that Jesus was telling the truth. The information we have got on him is selective so we cannot be sure of that.

The declarations of Jesus about the whole generation of his time being evil and sinful and nobody being good is indicative of the depression that follows the euphoria in manic depression. Nobody can say Jesus was telling the truth then about all people being evil and sinful for that is nonsense. There is a lack of any real wisdom in what Jesus said. We must also remember that he had to get his teaching right some of the time because it was stolen from other people anyway. Plus he just gives the teaching and gives no convincing reasons why we should listen to him which does not count for wisdom. This makes any argument from his wisdom to be a waste of breath.

Jesus knew of the Old Testament law of God which said that a prophet who makes any error in what he says he was told by God proves that he is a fake even if everything else he says is miraculously right (Deuteronomy 18). Jesus knew the standard set by God. Yet he made claims for himself beyond anything any Old Testament prophet claimed and could make no fulfilled prophecy that was clearly fulfilled before the event. By his own standard, there was something wrong with him or he was evil.

Jesus’ foundational attitude towards the people around him were that they were either for him or against him (Matthew 12:30). He said that whoever was not for him was against him as if there could be no undecided category. He said that often enough. Such an uncompromising hostile and divisive stance smacks of fanaticism and megalomania. It shows he could only have attracted people who were not right in the head or who preferred fantasy to fact. And especially when the gospels say the Jews sought to kill him for blasphemy and persecute him meaning the followers were in danger too!
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Anas09: 2:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Francistony, its not a good thing to be known for evil. Since I joined nairaland, I have observed, in all the rooms I ve met u, u stink. U r so offensive. Do u scorn at christianity and Christ because u r a Satanist or because u r ignorant of what that can cause u? Has it ever, even for once casually occure to you, that that mouth u use in drawing curses on urself can be suddenly shut while u stand before the Same Christ u insult at every chance u get? The Bible says, even Satan knows that theris God and he trembles at that fact. If ur Master trembles every time he remembers what awaits him, who do u think u are? Theris a reason u r given a brian, use it.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Anas09: 2:32am On Jan 28, 2015
SUFIDO. Jesus was a maniac but was never a pedophile. Your prophet Muhammed was sexaul maniac, he was depraved, degenerate who married Aisha at the age of 6 and had sex with her when she was 9yrs. He conspired for his steps sons married to scarter because he wanted his wofe Zainab. He had 12 wives, he died having sex ontop of Aisha. Between this two who was a maniac? The guy was so obsessed with pussy that he deluded himself that Allah will granted him eternal erection in allah's paradise so that he'll continue fucking 72 stupid virgins. Follow him to hell.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Christian or christianity still the same . You could have simply said christianity religion is a joke thereby not refering to its meaning.
stop wasting your time on that attention seeking boy.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Anas09: 2:45am On Jan 28, 2015
Muhammed was a high way Caravan thief (robber) he sleeps with little children before they can learn to talk. What kind of a man gets it up while looking at a 9yrs old child? He was a prophet right? Mention one of his prophecies and tell when was fulfilled. Him muhammed(curse be upon him forever) was a fufilment of Christ"s prophecy. Beware of false prophets that will creep in being wolves in sheep clothing. Are we not seeing Muhammed lying abt islam being a religion of peace, but beheading christians and jews.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Anas09: 2:49am On Jan 28, 2015
SUFIDO. Jesus was a maniac but was never a pedophile. Your prophet Muhammed was sexaul maniac, he was depraved, degenerate who married Aisha at the age of 6 and had sex with her when she was 9yrs. He conspired for his steps sons married to scarter because he wanted his wofe Zainab. He had 12 wives, he died having sex ontop of Aisha. Between this two who was a maniac? The guy was so obsessed with pussy that he deluded himself that Allah will granted him eternal erection in allah's paradise so that he'll continue fucking 72 stupid virgins. Follow him to hell.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by geeflexxx(m): 3:00am On Jan 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
And some of them will still claim to TRAMPLE UPON SNAKES and AKPI grin

Me sef would run o

hahaha Lwkmd u b real Edo chick lolz grin
Kachisbarbie:

Me sef would run o

hahaha Lwkmd u b real Edo chick lolz
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by 19naia(m): 3:19am On Jan 28, 2015
where else will a mad man find deliverance if not in a church? Even jesus welcomed the demon possessed mad man and helped the man cast out his demons legion..Jesus embraced prostitutes and murderers for salvation.. If they were true christians, they would welcome all mad men and help them with healing and casting out demons..
Those arent christians, they are wanna-be christians who will run away from any real chance to do works of christ.. What will they do when its time to be nailed to the cross or turn the other cheek? They will run and profess islam and take up arms with boko haram to defend themselves from madmen,prostitutes, theives, murderers and government soldiers coming to crucify them... shocked
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Texykool: 3:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Me sef would run o

No mind the people wey they claim 'van damme'...

So because it was church, people should not run, abi? If the same people in church were packed in an office and the same incident happens... For them to run would have been smart, right?

When I was in the university, the man had been to the fellowship I attended. He usually plans it with only the Pastor.

In the case of my fellowship, one young usher (Moses) tackled the man o. Na so Prayer Unit people start to dey fire the man with deliverance prayers. No be small thing that day.
I think the man should change his style of ministration anyway. It is too dangerous to perform in some churches that are guarded by policemen.

Lest I forget, na choristers run comot church that day cheesy
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by InvertedHammer: 3:26am On Jan 28, 2015
/
I guess miracles happen....

Only when they are pre-arranged

Ebola dismantled the scam last year when pastors took part in the saline solution bath instead of binding and casting Ebola.

\
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Kirinwa: 3:40am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

I rebuke you satan in Jesus name!
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by vooks: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Negroes, Christians are not immune to shock and fears

1 Cor 7:5 (KJV)
For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without were fightings, within were fears
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2015
He came to warn them about Osibanjo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by brainchild78(m): 4:25am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
Are you sure. Perhaps churchanity is a joke but I would dare not say christianity.

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by brainchild78(m): 4:28am On Jan 28, 2015
prince3009:
He came to warn them about Osibanjo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
r u 4 real

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 28, 2015
The mad man came for a reason. ....

How can a pastor osibanjo lie to gain his political ambition which is not possible. .........

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by endymetrix(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
some things are better left un-said.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by endymetrix(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:
some things are better left un-said. How can you say the best and greatest religion is a joke.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by endymetrix(m): 5:21am On Jan 28, 2015
19naia:
where else will a mad man find deliverance if not in a church? Even jesus welcomed the demon possessed mad man and helped the man cast out his demons legion..Jesus embraced prostitutes and murderers for salvation.. If they were true christians, they would welcome all mad men and help them with healing and casting out demons..
Those arent christians, they are wanna-be christians who will run away from any real chance to do works of christ.. What will they do when its time to be nailed to the cross or turn the other cheek? They will run and profess islam and take up arms with boko haram to defend themselves from madmen,prostitutes, theives, murderers and government soldiers coming to crucify them... shocked
What would you have done if you were there? (Be truthful o) In the bible days, the disciples of Christ were afraid when Christinas were arrested and peter put into prison and they hid in a place. But if christians do the same now u will criticize. We have levels of faith Mr...
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by endymetrix(m): 5:27am On Jan 28, 2015
FrancisTony:

I was blunt.

Can't you observe that even your life turning to a JOKE ? Your results are turning to a JOKE and grin. Your chats to a JOKE... grin
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by onadana: 5:51am On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
tomsniel:
Heaven help those who help themselves.

Where do you find this scripture?Certainly not in the bible .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.