Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety (36444 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) / Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by samclet(m): 6:06am On Jan 28, 2015
justi4jesu:
He came for his healing encounter and they were running! Anyway nobody wants to be an escape goat grin

Nobody want to be a scape goat. not "an escape goat"

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Afritop(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2015
If it is a naked mad man swinging his tool vigorously, then both choristers and members will know that this one pass ministration
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2015
Anas09:
Francistony, its not a good thing to be known for evil. Since I joined nairaland, I have observed, in all the rooms I ve met u, u stink. U r so offensive. Do u scorn at christianity and Christ because u r a Satanist or because u r ignorant of what that can cause u? Has it ever, even for once casually occure to you, that that mouth u use in drawing curses on urself can be suddenly shut while u stand before the Same Christ u insult at every chance u get? The Bible says, even Satan knows that theris God and he trembles at that fact. If ur Master trembles every time he remembers what awaits him, who do u think u are? Theris a reason u r given a brian, use it.
Sorry to tell you that satan is your master because you believe that he exists.

I don't believe that satan exists.
Stop being dumb
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by komitaji: 6:35am On Jan 28, 2015
undecidedU self u funny ooo!, u for wait na; abi u no be ADAMMA again?
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by litetias(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Obviously nairalanders don't read before commenting. Unintelligent peeps.

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Besto(m): 7:11am On Jan 28, 2015
trust the pastor to cite the madman as devil n using the madman as topic of preaching for the day n topic of experince for anoda Day.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by splashbaby(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2015
Lazy people.
80% of those that commented on this topic didn't read the whole article... So sad.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by klodike(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2015
I guess it's a sign one their own mingling with darkness.
FrancisTony:

I was blunt.

O'well, RCCG, is a joke...
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by tenny07(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2015
This English now. the incoming pastor dress like a mad man so he could get a msg to them... anyway who no go run a mad man with a stone and plank. usher self go done run.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by BaWoahGDP: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] a practically effective way oF passing a messege
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Osarieme415(m): 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
I have heard of this madman.He visits R.C.C.G parishes on invitation of the parish pastor to play his practical joke on members
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2015
I remember when the same 'mad man' was invited to minister in my church (FOURSQUARE GOSPEL CHURCH, EGBEDA LAGOS), see as every body first pick race go one side, then those wey gather small liver begin dey bind and cast. Pastor just stand for pulpit dey watch film. By the time we saw that pastor was not moved, we just code say na wayo wayo.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by 9jatatafo(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2015
Highway patrol (mad man) enter church, na for the members of the church to run and disarm him be the solution abi? The whole congregation nor fit put their faith together and pray for the healing of the mad man? This is mockery on the body of Christ. This shows that most pastors of today take church as a means of livelihood. No faith at all.
This could have been an opportunity for the mad man to be mad whole again.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Bowaley17(m): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Is this another way of preaching the gospel...
IamBOWALEY
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Emodeee: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
mytime24:
help me ask am oooh.......smh

and u r a christian? Hmmm@ur DP
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by tomsniel(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
onadana:
[color=#006600][/color]

Where do you find this scripture?Certainly not in the bible .
Did you see anywhere that i said according to the scriptures ? Its just a saying now. Bros if your glasses no good try using a telescope abeg
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by OmoBoluwaji: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2015
emekakelvin:

Who are "them" in the passage? Does that verse refer to a lunatic or your enemies?
Do you see mentally derange being as enemy?
Do you believe that those mentally deranged being may still have the emotion to decipher between bad and wrong despite they are not seen as sentient being?

I have seen most of your post of recent and it seems you know more of philosophy, but it baffles me when you commit fallacies such as fallacy of division and hasty generalisation?

I am nt in any way supporting this news, but your judgement on this ocurrence is laughable.

well.. he's right enemies can use any dimention to attack someone..
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Creamychic(f): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Movesz:
Did they cure is craze?

No body took photos?

Should i believe this?

Wel if its true then the title should have been RCCG TEMPLE RUN

Did you read the post at all? Oh! You just read the subject and decided to comment.

Kindly read the post and educate your mind.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by mytime24(f): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emodeee:

and u r a christian? Hmmm@ur DP
abeg pack wel if u dnt hv any meaningful contributn 2make here, so u only judge a person by his/her wears smiley aabi wetin concern my dp 4dis matter #smh
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Emodeee: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
mytime24:
abeg pack wel if u dnt hv any meaningful contributn 2make here, so u only judge a person by his/her wears smiley aabi wetin concern my dp 4dis matter #smh

a so called christian dressed lyk a LOVEPEDDLER. Which brothel be ur base?
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by mytime24(f): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emodeee:

a so called christian dressed lyk a LOVEPEDDLER. Which brothel be ur base?
anyway i dnt like insultin pple, nd is too early 2start xchangin words, so bye mr holy-holy man
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Emodeee: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
mytime24:
anyway i dnt like insultin pple, nd is too early 2start xchangin words, so bye mr holy-holy man

m nt saying m holier dan u. In ya own mind, is what u r wearing decent? Ain't u feeling any guilt? R u even comfortable wearing it? Dn't u fink wah u r wearing is detrimental to d male folks? As a christian 4 dat matter.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by mytime24(f): 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
Emodeee:

m nt saying m holier dan u. In ya own mind, is what u r wearing decent? Ain't u feeling any guilt? R u even comfortable wearing it? Dn't u fink wah u r wearing is detrimental to d male folks? As a christian 4 dat matter.
and u pple celebrate ladies on bikini rite,mayb i shld b puttin on smetin like dis rite angry and pls dnt quote mi again cuz i wil nt reply tnx and face ur bizness

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Emodeee: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
mytime24:
and u pple celebrate ladies on bikini rite,mayb i shld b puttin on smetin like dis rite angry and pls dnt quote mi again cuz i wil nt reply tnx and face ur bizness

m nt saying u should dress lyk a masquerade. All i'm saying is, dress decently. Is dat too much to ask 4?
Reply, m enjoying d conversation.
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by TheIkoro(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30189261][/quote]

Ikadan: Ikayinka Disrupts Den Of Vultures And Scavengers Scamper For Safety

And Ikoro Iyineleda entered the cyber-cafe and drove out all who eat up His people as they
eat bread, and he overturned the desk-top computers in the cyber-cafe, and the seats of those
who play football on the world wide web.

And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for the ole aitetemoles
were saying, "He is a 'mad man' - he is beside himself."
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by tefund(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
sebi not every one has the faith to cast out demons..ask the 12 apostle...besides this kind is only dealth with prayer and fasting
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by An0nimus: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
musKeeto:

An0nimus, please explain this to me grin
Leave FrancisTony jare grin. I've told him my mind on the chat box. Waiting to read his new siggy "Proudly atheist and Catholic" grin
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by 19naia(m): 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2015
endymetrix:
What would you have done if you were there? (Be truthful o) In the bible days, the disciples of Christ were afraid when Christinas were arrested and peter put into prison and they hid in a place. But if christians do the same now u will criticize. We have levels of faith Mr...

Years ago in USA, i made friends with the dirtiest scrap looking man on the streets, I used to walk with him and talk while he rumaged all the rubbish bins, i used to go down into the gutter passages to sit with him while he cooked/ate the food he took from the trash..He always invited me to chop, but i never did, only conversation to know him.. He said he ised to be a medical doctor and worked in africa at one time, also taught me thngs did not know before.. Things changed for him somehow..
I used to see people spit at him if he got too close and also when i tried to take him to restuarant to eat with me, he was asked to leave for being unhealthy unclean.. One day he got angry at me and spit in my face like they spit on him all the time, he said i was only his friend out of pity, not true but he never talked to me again and i never got angry at him..

Another time a mad man came to my door with a strong sharp metal rod, holding in an attack style grip.. I went to the door to greet him while others told me to stay away.. I was not afraid as i also am trained with skill to disarm him and dodge any attack.. He didnt attack me because i approached with concern for him and maybe because I am so much bigger than him.. He walked away in peace.. He had another mad man friend who once was convicted in court of law for killing a man with a stone.. The court released him not guilty by reason of insanity.. They could not commit him to insane asylum because the country <Nicaragua> did not have such facilities available to him.. So he walks the streets free begging every day... He is always in the torpor of drug use and i would see him like that every day even as he approached me to beg.. I never gave him anything fearing to support his drug problem.. I was happy enough to have the experience of tolerance for him to be free on the streets with me despite having killed a man on the streets there and released as insane...
Trust me, these are not my only experiences with insane people... Nigerians have quite the tradition of superstitial fears about so many things and behaviours... No wonder so much jungle justice and innocent people being killed and abused everyday..
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Mattpopson101: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Christianity Drama grin
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Weah96: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
19naia:

I was not afraid as i also am trained with skill to disarm him and dodge any attack..

Jonny Bones Jones. Is that you? Hahaha. Who trained you to disarm madmen that come wielding sharp weapons in their hands? You must be from New York. They love this kind of rhetoric there. I'm not doubting you, but your self confidence kind of caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it after reading the first part of your comment. Funny sh*t.

1 Like

Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by 19naia(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Weah96:

Jonny Bones Jones. Is that you? Hahaha. Who trained you to disarm madmen that come wielding sharp weapons in their hands? You must be from New York. They love this kind of rhetoric there. I'm not doubting you, but your self confidence kind of caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting it after reading the first part of your comment. Funny sh*t.

The guy was a small guy.. BTW here are some short clips of me having a little fun on a slow day.. Another tip is to approach a knife or cutlass with a thick towel and then some skill... We had to do that once with a mad man at the beach, he ended up at the mental asylum.. But my specialty is with rods and poles, short or long and even with sharp points.. I started when i used to handle big rifles with sharp point Bayonet knifes on the tip of the rifle..
These days i just exercise with a modified umbrella or sticks... I first trained decades ago when i worked with the Guys in the US Army drill team.. I was a member of their company for over 2 years...Check out one of their videos below..
I DONT LIKE NEW YORK AND I HATE THAT NEWYORK STYLE RHETORIC, its mostly all talk with bully voice but no skill or respect for simple people or mad men..
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSZQWcnPdt0

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJUvNDmjkJA

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyXpdFVwpgg
Re: RCCG: Mad Man Disrupts Church Service As Members Scamper For Safety by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
akinsadeez:
This story reminds me of a story in the US of a new pastor who dressed like a beggar to the new church he was sent to. He stayed at the entrance of the church 'begging' while virtually all the church members ignored him and some even abused and maltreated him for sitting at the entrance of their church. When it was time for the outgoing pastor to introduce the new pastor to d congregation, it turned out to be the beggar that they all maltreated. The congregation were completely ashamed. The pastor then preached on salvation saying that the same way he was begging them at the church entrance was d same way Jesus was calling and begging people to be saved and that the same way they mistreated and disregarded him was the same way many of them were disregarding Jesus.
Maybe they were trying to recreate that story. I just hope d congregation learnt from it else the stunt would have been a waste.

I like dis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / Nigerian Congregation In London Rejects Pastor Asks Him To Leave The Church / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.