Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies (26154 Views)

6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever (for Ladies) / 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by chigoizie7(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:
AIM: This thread is targeted at ladies in a sensible relationship. She has a sense of decency and modesty. Her target is to get him to marry her because she loves him dearly and truly.

You know what? The issue is not that she doesn't love and respect him but like Eve, she makes poor and rash decisions based on "feelings" alone and that...has consequences.

Am I making guys feel important? Yes o! cheesy There are more girls than guys in our world so you need us more than we need you. grin... Kidding cheesy

I'm about to list some decisions made by ladies IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP which have in them tendencies to actually destroy what they've spent years working on...undecided

1. Decision To Allow Sex

This will spur up bashing but I can tell you this- NO WOMAN will perfectly trust the husband who slept with her during dating! None! I "personally" can't marry a girl I've slept with. So Ladies, sex won't make him marry you o! Don't be fooled!

2. Decision To Ignore The "Beatings" And "Cheatings" Of Today.

Oh girl, he will not change o! Unless you be "mamalawo" wey want change am. If he hits when there are no much pressure, simple mathematics should tell you that it can only increase! Love isn't blind, you are! smiley

3. Decision To Walk Away For "Myopic" Reasons.

He may be living in One Room or Self Contain today and a few furniture. That's not enough excuse to walk away if you're smart and SEES THE SEED OF GREATNESS IN HIM. You look at them flashy guys with flashy cars, Yes! But life is in phases, sweetheart. Think deep!

4. Decision To Let Your Anger/ Pride Get The Better Of You.

Anger is like the ™ of most girls today. Any small thing, them don explode! I tire! Na only you dey! He forgot your birthday, and so what? Be the bigger person, call him to call you and wish you a happy birthday. It will end in laughs and kisses instead of disappointment and break up. Master your emotions sef!

5. Decision To Flirt "A Little" With His Friend(s)

Some girls sha...Are you testing him or what? You know he loves you and you are secretly enticing his friend and even have plans to get him laid. Only dogs do that. And you are even in a marriageable age? I laff!

6. Decision To Uphold The "Law Of Feminism".

You are not equal with him. Stop Trying To Be! Not in the sense of potential but that of Authority. 65% of break ups /divorce is traceable to Feminist Attributes. It won't hold water!
Even, if you pretend today and tomorrow you show you true colour, he will still react and that's not what you bargained for...Be yourself!

7. Decision To Start Comparing Him With An Ex.

"X" is that close to "Z" for a reason. The probability of you getting together in a healthy relationship is slim. Most times, you end up being friends. Don't compare A to X, they're far apart!
No guy likes comparison, vice versa.

Choices are easy to make but its consequences are difficult to amend.

Have a Good Evening.

u can only and always speak for urself. as for that ur number one,which happens to be the only one i read, its a total trash, what is wrong about sex if not for our diff and divers religious reasons?

1 Like

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
COOLDK:

Experience is the best teacher. Pele!
Experience is not always d best teacher o. Oshe
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Etizz: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
I can't get married to a girl I did not had sex wit, I wouldn't want a boring marriage sex life...
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
tosyne2much:
Emusmith, what a brilliant write up.. May God increase you in wisdom and knowledge

Amen Sirgrin
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by chuksme(m): 9:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
PLEASE REMOVE THAT NO.1 IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE,OK.
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
prettyjo:
good evening indeed.
via no 1:so you can't marry a girl you slept with,so why are you sleeping with her.girls Una see this one?
there is God oooo.

via no 4:why should he forget my birthday, is he mad?he had better not tried it.

Dont have any other thing to say as regards to other points.
Emusmith ,how are you doing?

I'm fine dearie... how are you?
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Hmmm emusmith I hail o
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by electrosuru: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Guy na true talk u yan
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm emusmith I hail o

I hail thee...how your side?
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

I hail thee...how your side?
very well.
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by twinee(f): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Nice write up....
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by prettyjo(f): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

I'm fine dearie... how are you?
am good.
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:
AIM: This thread is targeted at ladies in a sensible relationship. She has a sense of decency and modesty. Her target is to get him to marry her because she loves him dearly and truly.

You know what? The issue is not that she doesn't love and respect him but like Eve, she makes poor and rash decisions based on "feelings" alone and that...has consequences.

Am I making guys feel important? Yes o! cheesy There are more girls than guys in our world so you need us more than we need you. grin... Kidding cheesy

I'm about to list some decisions made by ladies IN A REAL RELATIONSHIP which have in them tendencies to actually destroy what they've spent years working on...undecided

1. Decision To Allow Sex

This will spur up bashing but I can tell you this- NO WOMAN will perfectly trust the husband who slept with her during dating! None! I "personally" can't marry a girl I've slept with. So Ladies, sex won't make him marry you o! Don't be fooled!

2. Decision To Ignore The "Beatings" And "Cheatings" Of Today.

Oh girl, he will not change o! Unless you be "mamalawo" wey want change am. If he hits when there are no much pressure, simple mathematics should tell you that it can only increase! Love isn't blind, you are! smiley

3. Decision To Walk Away For "Myopic" Reasons.

He may be living in One Room or Self Contain today and a few furniture. That's not enough excuse to walk away if you're smart and SEES THE SEED OF GREATNESS IN HIM. You look at them flashy guys with flashy cars, Yes! But life is in phases, sweetheart. Think deep!

4. Decision To Let Your Anger/ Pride Get The Better Of You.

Anger is like the ™ of most girls today. Any small thing, them don explode! I tire! Na only you dey! He forgot your birthday, and so what? Be the bigger person, call him to call you and wish you a happy birthday. It will end in laughs and kisses instead of disappointment and break up. Master your emotions sef!

5. Decision To Flirt "A Little" With His Friend(s)

Some girls sha...Are you testing him or what? You know he loves you and you are secretly enticing his friend and even have plans to get him laid. Only dogs do that. And you are even in a marriageable age? I laff!

6. Decision To Uphold The "Law Of Feminism".

You are not equal with him. Stop Trying To Be! Not in the sense of potential but that of Authority. 65% of break ups /divorce is traceable to Feminist Attributes. It won't hold water!
Even, if you pretend today and tomorrow you show you true colour, he will still react and that's not what you bargained for...Be yourself!

7. Decision To Start Comparing Him With An Ex.

"X" is that close to "Z" for a reason. The probability of you getting together in a healthy relationship is slim. Most times, you end up being friends. Don't compare A to X, they're far apart!
No guy likes comparison, vice versa.

Choices are easy to make but its consequences are difficult to amend.

Have a Good Evening.

I have one question for you op. Can you for once put yourself in a woman's shoe? Have you ever thought about what it'd feel like if you were born out of nowhere and someone told you that you are not as good enough as some other humans? I believe you are black and you know what racism is. It's almost the same feeling. Equality doesn't make you less of a man. Everyone deserves respect whether male or female. I'm a feminist to the core however, I'd still love a man I can look up to. So op, why not make yourself into a man a woman can look up to. It is then you'd make it easier for a woman to respect you since that's what you are so concerned about. The truth is you guys are just scared that you are losing your relevance. It beats me that you have failed in your God given duty yet you want a woman to fulfil every of her role. Once a woman wants to depend, she's automatically seen as a gold-digger. You forget that it's an in-born nature for a woman to want to be taken care of even if she makes her own money. I just hope you men will be objective for once in your arguments. Whether you like it or not, it's no longer a man's world.

1 Like

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Kingsasian(m): 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Emusmith and girls.....abi dem offend u?
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by 100Cents: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
HizMissy:
decision to move in small small..... hair net first, toothbrush second, change of clothes third, mini travelling bag.... e.t.c

Lol, territorial markings..
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Kingsasian(m): 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2015
netizenbuzz:

I have one question for you op. Can you for once put yourself in a woman's shoe? Have you ever thought about what it'd feel like if you were born out of nowhere and someone told you that you are not as good enough as some other humans? I believe you are black and you know what racism is. It's almost the same feeling. Equality doesn't make you less of a man. Everyone deserves respect whether male or female. I'm a feminist to the core however, I'd still love a man I can look up to. So op, why not make yourself into a man a woman can look up to. It is then you'd make it easier for a woman to respect you since that's what you are so concerned about that. The truth is you guys are just scared that you are losing your relevance. It beats me that you have failed in your God given duty yet you want a woman to fulfil every of her role. Once a woman wants to depend, she automatically see her as a gold-digger. You forget that it's an in-born nature for a woman to want to be taken care of even if she makes her own money. I just hope you men will be objective for once in your arguments. Whether you like it or not, it's no longer a man's world.
u are absolutely correct. Women were made to depend on us no mata hw hardworking she is. Am the kind of guy dat wldn't want my wife to touch her own money. I luv to show hw manly I am, dat I can take care of her and myself.

3 Likes

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Kingsasian(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
netizenbuzz:

I have one question for you op. Can you for once put yourself in a woman's shoe? Have you ever thought about what it'd feel like if you were born out of nowhere and someone told you that you are not as good enough as some other humans? I believe you are black and you know what racism is. It's almost the same feeling. Equality doesn't make you less of a man. Everyone deserves respect whether male or female. I'm a feminist to the core however, I'd still love a man I can look up to. So op, why not make yourself into a man a woman can look up to. It is then you'd make it easier for a woman to respect you since that's what you are so concerned about that. The truth is you guys are just scared that you are losing your relevance. It beats me that you have failed in your God given duty yet you want a woman to fulfil every of her role. Once a woman wants to depend, she automatically see her as a gold-digger. You forget that it's an in-born nature for a woman to want to be taken care of even if she makes her own money. I just hope you men will be objective for once in your arguments. Whether you like it or not, it's no longer a man's world.
u are absolutely correct. Women were made to depend on us no mata hw hardworking she is. Am the kind of guy dat wldn't want my wife to touch her own money. I luv to show hw manly I am, dat I can take care of her and myself..

1 Like

Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Ok
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
twinee:
Nice write up....

Thanks
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Odillz: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm emusmith I hail o
Bae what's up na?
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
Odillz:

Bae what's up na?
Will send you an SMS soon.

I miss you. sad
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2015
Kingsasian:
Emusmith and girls.....abi dem offend u?

Nope smiley
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Maamin(m): 10:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Me half, She full...My question is Why? grin

Oya no vex..take the whole carton, base on who you be na! cheesy
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Maamin:

Oya no vex..take the whole carton, base on who you be na! cheesy

LoL...my oga, ride on...cheesy
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Maamin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

LoL...my oga, ride on...cheesy

Oya na!
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
chuksme:
PLEASE REMOVE THAT NO.1 IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE,OK.

Bro, Do you know how to create a thread? If Yes, Remove it when you create yours... If No, just manage wetin you see...tongue grin
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by stunningjudy(f): 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

I'm waiting wink
If u won't marry a girl u slept with while dating, why sleep with her then? Sometimes u make sensible comments and other times I just wonder if u thought before typing #no offense
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
stunningjudy:

If u won't marry a girl u slept with while dating, why sleep with her then? Sometimes u make sensible comments and other times I just wonder if u thought before typing #no offense

Offence ke? You'll ask me first if I care... I don't... smiley..
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by cherryice(f): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Am sorry Op, my mum had three kids, me inclusive before they got married..how did it ever ruin their relationship they still the best couple sofar..not just them, seen many more examples..
romance section is now a total nightmare
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
cherryice:
Am sorry Op, my mum had three kids, me inclusive before they got married..how did it ever ruin their relationship they still the best couple sofar..not just them, seen many more examples..
romance section is now a total nightmare

Cherry, There is no thread that applies to every circumstance 100%, that's why there's a Disclaimer...If I list all the points, it won't be okay...

Threads always Specialize and Not Generalize...

I'm not Generalizing...smiley
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by cherryice(f): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2015
emusmith:

Cherry, There is no thread that applies to every circumstance 100%, that's why there's a Disclaimer...If I list all the points, it won't be okay...

Threads always Specialize and Not Generalize...

I'm not Generalizing...smiley
sorry still, am still allowed to reason stuffs the way I want smiley
Re: Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 01, 2015
cherryice:

sorry still, am still allowed to reason stuffs the way I want smiley
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed / The Scarcity Of Male Virgins In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.