Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday (3101 Views)

See What Having Sex Everyday Can Cause.. A Must See / Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by splendid01(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2015
If you thought that the only benefit of sex was, well, pleasure,
here's some news for you. Making love is good for adults. And
making love regularly is even better.
Not only does it help you sleep well, relieve stress and burn
calories, there are also several other reasons why you need
to have sex more often.
1. Improves cardiovascular health: A recent study says thatmen who have sex more than twice a week, have a lesserrisk of getting a heart attack, than men who had sex lessthan once a month.

2. Increases immunity: Regular lovemaking increases the level of the immune-boosting antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA), which in turn makes your body stronger against illnesses like the common cold and fever.

3. Reduces stress : Stressed out with work or family problems? Don't let it affect your performance in the bedroom. Not only will having sex improve your mood, but a study has also proven that folks, who indulge in regular bedroom activities can handle stress better and are happier people.

4. Relieves pain : If you're using a headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. This endorphin actually reduces aches and pains

5. Promotes longevity: When one has an orgasm, a hormone called dehydroepiandrosterone is released. This improvesimmunity, repairs tissue and keeps the skin healthy. Men, who have at least two orgasms a week, live longer thanmen who have sex just once every few weeks.

6. Increases blood circulation : Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.

7. You sleep better : The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.

8. Improves overall fitness: If you find going to the gym mundane or working out at home a task, here's another way to help you lose the flab and keep in shape. Regular sex will do wonders for your waistline. Half an hour of lovemaking burns more than 80 calories.

9. Increases levels of Oestrogen and testosterone: In men, the hormone testosterone is what makes them more passionate in the sack. Not only will it make you feel way better in bed, but it also improves your muscles and bones, keeps your heart healthy and keeps a check on your cholesterol. In women, on the other hand, the hormone oestrogen protects
them against heart disease and also determines a woman's
body scent.

source www.m.timesofindia.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/9-reasons-you-should-have-sex-everyday/articleshow/11615900.cms

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by marieolae(f): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2015
This is not the way to add zeros into my bank account.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 28, 2015
I'm very well enuf and fit. Thanks.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 28, 2015
marieolae:
lol wat is d way ?
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by vizkiz: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2015
if I try having sex everyday, I am very sure she will get pregnant on day 2 sad
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Walemi1(m): 10:32am On Jan 28, 2015
splendid01:
If you thought that the only benefit of sex was, well, pleasure,
here's some news for you. Making love is good for adults. And
making love regularly is even better.
Not only does it help you sleep well, relieve stress and burn
calories, there are also several other reasons why you need
to have sex more often.
1. Improves cardiovascular health: A recent study says thatmen who have sex more than twice a week, have a lesserrisk of getting a heart attack, than men who had sex lessthan once a month.

2. Increases immunity: Regular lovemaking increases the level of the immune-boosting antibody immunoglobulin A (IgA), which in turn makes your body stronger against illnesses like the common cold and fever.

3. Reduces stress : Stressed out with work or family problems? Don't let it affect your performance in the bedroom. Not only will having sex improve your mood, but a study has also proven that folks, who indulge in regular bedroom activities can handle stress better and are happier people.

4. Relieves pain : If you're using a headache as an excuse to not make love, stop doing that. Have sex instead, because, when you're about to have an orgasm, the level of the hormone oxytocin increases by five times. This endorphin actually reduces aches and pains

5. Promotes longevity: When one has an orgasm, a hormone called dehydroepiandrosterone is released. This improvesimmunity, repairs tissue and keeps the skin healthy. Men, who have at least two orgasms a week, live longer thanmen who have sex just once every few weeks.

6. Increases blood circulation Because your heart rate increases when you have sex, fresh blood is supplied to your organs and cells. While used blood is removed, the body also expels toxins and other materials that cause you to feel tired.

7. You sleep better The sleep that you get just after you've made love will be much more relaxed. Getting a good night's sleep will make you feel alert and overall healthy.

8. Improves overall fitness If you find going to the gym mundane or working out at home a task, here's another way to help you lose the flab and keep in shape. Regular sex will do wonders for your waistline. Half an hour of lovemaking burns more than 80 calories.

9. Increases levels of Oestrogen and testosterone In men, the hormone testosterone is what makes them more passionate in the sack. Not only will it make you feel way better in bed, but it also improves your muscles and bones, keeps your heart healthy and keeps a check on your cholesterol. In women, on the other hand, the hormone oestrogen protects
them against heart disease and also determines a woman's
body scent.
do you have sex everyday?
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2015
marieolae:
we are talking about sex not money,you too like money grin.#Have sex everyday cos op have said it all*HEALTHY.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Gooci(m): 10:35am On Jan 28, 2015
Every hour nkor?
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by splendid01(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2015
vizkiz:
y na
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 28, 2015
vizkiz:
shocked I bin know say you b badt guy,na so your sperm thick and nourish reach?
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2015
Nice one OP
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2015
But op what advice can you give to a person wey him/her partner don travel?
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by laurel03(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2015
Good be dt oo
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by splendid01(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2015
Walemi1:
do you have sex everyday?
now no but if the girl is always there den y not dats also if I survive the first 1 week

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by agoadiv(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
guys ehhhz...ideas guys use to lure their babe to de bed....am sure ur shody is reading dis@op
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Walemi1(m): 10:40am On Jan 28, 2015
Gooci:
Every hour nkor?
lol. . .na die b dat o
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by vizkiz: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked I bin know say you b badt guy,na so your sperm thick and nourish reach?

what if we get some practcial. Work done? wink
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by splendid01(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
lolz... dats y It's good to have a substitute ooo... a good supporting striker... ...if your married then travel with him oo
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Gooci(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2015
Walemi1:
lol. . .na die b dat o
lol... according to OP, i say more fitness
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by splendid01(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2015
agoadiv:
guys ehhhz...ideas guys use to lure their babe to de bed....am sure ur shody is reading dis@op
lolz... yes ooo... she dey bliv me I'm a good striker in that department, when I miss one day I double it d next day... hahahaha

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Hazardd(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
so you want to cheat on your so called husband? smh
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by iceberylin(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2015
Løl grin
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by cold(m): 10:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Hmm...interesting
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 28, 2015
splendid01:
lolz... dats y It's good to have a substitute ooo... a good supporting striker... ...if your married then travel with him oo
lol
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
vizkiz:

what if we get some practcial. Work done? wink
shocked smiley
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Hazardd:

so you want to cheat on your so called husband? smh
yea with you undecided
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by vizkiz: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked smiley

grin"fear not, for I am with thee"
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Applaner: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2015
oya, splendid, u don type am finish come mek we practice am
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 28, 2015
vizkiz:

grin"fear not, for I am with thee"
lol vizkiz been bad since 19ad grin
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2015
1 what of someone who haven't done for over a year now? N have been weak in any area.
2 it been while I have sex now N have nt visited chemist always strng as ever
3 if you're stressed at work N jump to sex when you get home liable to die young
4 don't agreed, it just like sm1 who's pregnant wiv 4 month N u ask to get a football pitch you're calling troUble
5 nah

6 I checked on my medication monthly my doctor never told me need refitting

7 I sleep a lot, I don't have sex often

8 I don't gym
9 I guess you don't mean longevity on sex because if that's what you mean, disagree I, myself as a case study I remember d last tym I had before january 7, 2014, my tym ejaculate perhaps 3 to 5 minutes, bt wen it get to second round, even you that do it who have at least two orgasms a week would have come 5time while me we still be on my second
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by Welrez(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2015
I knew an old man who had eight wives and was famous for his sex exploits. He became the oldest man in my village before he died, meaning he lived past hundred years. I've seen similar cases. So the one on longevity is true to an extent.
Re: 9 Reasons You Should Have Sex Everyday by splendid01(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2015
Applaner:
oya, splendid, u don type am finish come mek we practice am
lolz.. your gender first abeg ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Signs To Know A Nagging Woman / A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday / What Do You Think Of This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.