Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday (3105 Views)

Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Are You Ready For Sex? Let’s Take A HIV Test And Pay Me Well -Lady Says On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
what are the steps to be taken to hit her G*Spot?
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Dahjhi: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
*yawns* Make I Tr*ll small.... You mean like seriously u picked up ya phone to type this? undecided

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by sluk(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
just run out of the house when she comes.
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Just started running around unclad from street to street bf she come,so u can get strenght to fuvk d hell outta her! undecided ode cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Swaggzkid: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
seunwen2:

Take. this thread to sexuality and call me by then to tip you
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just started running around unclad from street to street bf she come,so u can get strenght to fuvk d hell outta her! undecided ode cheesy

This got me laughing
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
*yawns* Make I Tr*ll small.... You mean like seriously u picked up ya phone to type this? undecided

na your phone i use

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by marshalcarter: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2015
#yawns

Why cnt you pretend to have sense

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by princeuj2015(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2015
I reserve my comment till monday
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Dahjhi: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
seunwen2:

na your phone i use
Imposiblity can never be possible. If you near ma fone u for don fry... Abeg go read ya book. U suppose do ya post Utme right?
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by famous1000(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
I pray may she come oo, na today? U go wait tire
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
seunwen2:

This got me laughing
But y? undecided
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by wordbank(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rub cameroon pepper for ur prick then carry nylon tie am so e go swell, make sure say u do am overnight to achieve desired result ooo

Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by danaiks(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Chai...see comments grin grin grin
Una no good oo
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by DharmyYinks: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wait..... am coming

M back.... dis guy z got to be kiddin me angry

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
Imposiblity can never be possible. If you near ma fone u for don fry... Abeg go read ya book. U suppose do ya post Utme right?

you are madt do you know who you are talking to
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Dahjhi: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
seunwen2:

See ur mouth? Nor be u suppose dey follow Nland owner bear name o.. Anyway. I spare u for that reason.. Go n sin no more.. tongue
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
seunwen2:
Pull down her panties and bra..gently romance her boobs til she reaches climax..slide out ur **** and hit so hard! remember condoms
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Durent:
Pull down her panties and bra..gently romance her boobs til she reaches climax..slide out ur **** and hit so hard! remember condoms

Tramador no go work?
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 11:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dahjhi:
See ur mouth? Nor be u suppose dey follow Nland owner bear name o.. Anyway. I spare u for that reason.. Go n sin no more.. tongue

have heard you the saint
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
seunwen2:

Tramador no go work?
You cn use tramadol 2hrs b4 she comes in order to keep ur penis active. .i bet u'll drill her for 7Hrs(non-stop) grin
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
seunwen2:

Honestly, you need therapy.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by seunwen2(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
hifaif:

Honestly, you need therapy.

Guy go sleep
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2015

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by tobybasten(m): 1:05am On Aug 09, 2015
wordbank:
Rub cameroon pepper for ur prick then carry nylon tie am so e go swell, make sure say u do am overnight to achieve desired result ooo

Thank me later

Baddest! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 09, 2015
seunwen2:
Please do not rape her say no to rape grin
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by pretydiva(f): 1:28am On Aug 09, 2015
You are such a disgrace 2 create dis silly topic n seek 4 advice

1 Like

Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Samyj247: 6:02am On Aug 09, 2015
seunwen2:

guy u come here come de form commando,,,see ur kokonut head. Abeg go sheet mk u get ur brain
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Gurgle(f): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2015
If you rape her or do anything she has not given you permission to do just remember that you are also raping your destiny at the same time
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Gurgle:
If you rape her or do anything she has not given you permission to do just remember that you are also raping your destiny at the same time
IDuntblivit! grin @OP,Do wat pleases u
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2015
U really want to HIT her g spot

Go get a sledge hammer grin
Re: A Girl Is Going To Pay Me A Visit On Monday by Dahjhi: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
seunwen2:

have heard you the saint
Am talking about ur sin against me man... Wetin consain me with u n God? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things No One Tells You About Losing Your Virginity (no 8 Is A Total Shock) / Ladies, 7 Things Love Shouldn't Make You Do / For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.