Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (100215 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / Reasons Why Ladies Like Se*x But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2015
hunnn u sure
mizkeleke:

Hmmmm dis one is strong oh. Ah don't.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by emitheo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2015
make i take front seat...(chewing groundnut)...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
ritababe:

ok not me
ok
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by TeeVibes(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

hahaha..the truth dey pain u?

Jide Jide. wetin yu dey find here I see you ooo
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
ritababe:

am not bragging

if i hear. u beta ask urself questions why all d guys find it easy to let go...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2015
TeeVibes:

Jide Jide. wetin yu dey find here I see you ooo

lol.. u be the landlord?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
JoeCutie:
Umm, I won't tell you here. Come to my room and I'll tell you. tongue grin

So that she will break my leg abi ?

i nor want trouble o tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JoeCutie(m): 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
elantraceey:

So that she will break my leg abi ?

i nor want trouble o tongue
Lmfao! Who's she?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Juliesexy(f): 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
JoeCutie:
Tracey!!! So you like sex?! shocked undecided embarassed tongue grin
Ah ahn, JoeCutie! You dey talk like say you no like am. You dont like sex? I like am small sha. *covers face* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Juliesexy(f): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
JoeCutie:
Umm, I won't tell you here. Come to my room and I'll tell you. tongue grin
I'll find you. I'll come to Uniben, to Ekosodin, to your room and you'll do nothing. You don't wanna try me. tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JoeCutie(m): 11:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Juliesexy:
Ah ahn, JoeCutie! You dey talk like say you no like am. You dont like sex? I like am small sha. *covers face* grin
Juliet!!! shocked shocked shocked

Chai! You haff spoil finish. Diariz Goduoo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JoeCutie(m): 12:02am On Feb 01, 2015
Juliesexy:
I'll find you. I'll come to Uniben, to Ekosodin, to your room and you'll do nothing. You don't wanna try me. tongue cheesy
Julienoty! tongue grin
How do you know I stay in Ekosodin? Oh, my diary. You must have read it in my diary, right?

See ehn lemme just warn you: if you dare bring yourself to my room...oh, you wouldn't dare, would you? If you come any closer, sorry! tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2015
*watching on top of mango tree while drinking garri* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Juliesexy(f): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2015
JoeCutie:
Julienoty! tongue grin
How do you know I stay in Ekosodin? Oh, my diary. You must have read it in my diary, right?

See ehn lemme just warn you: if you dare bring yourself to my room...oh, you wouldn't dare, would you? If you come any closer, sorry! tongue cheesy
Lollz. You can't do anything. You no fit! I go teach you. tongue

As I read through your diary, I noticed something; you & Missterious. I read her diary too & I confirmed it. Is she our wife? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Juliesexy(f): 12:46am On Feb 01, 2015
JoeCutie:
Juliet!!! shocked shocked shocked

Chai! You haff spoil finish. Diariz Goduoo. grin
See you...you never see anything! This is just a tip of the iceberg. tongue grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JoeCutie(m): 1:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Juliesexy:
Lollz. You can't do anything. You no fit! I go teach you. tongue

As I read through your diary, I noticed something; you & Missterious. I read her diary too & I confirmed it. Is she our wife? cheesy
"Our wife"? Do we have a wife? shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by JoeCutie(m): 1:13am On Feb 01, 2015
Juliesexy:
See you...you never see anything! This is just a tip of the iceberg. tongue grin
I'm afraid already. I dey fear you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 7:48am On Feb 01, 2015
JoeCutie:
Lmfao! Who's she?

Just dey ask me o
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ChrisOkafor87(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yes its d truth I agree with u hmmmmm tanx anyway nz 1
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by MimiJax(f): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
ladies really do dt? well, i must b frm another age; mayb d ice age
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by ekmaxop: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
30,000mAh powerbanks at wholesale price of 3,500 naira each;
12000mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 3, 000 naira each
7200mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 2,300 naira each
5600mah powerbanks at wholesale price of 1,900 naira each.
If you're ready to order, just come to
Model shop A29 opposite Abia plaza, trade fair complex, Lagos. Or call 08033863100 or 08077377940. Whatsapp if you choose to
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by dpdaiha(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2016
sme girls use sex as an avenue to extract cash out of guys. So be money vigilant guys
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 14, 2016
obaayo2:
In dis situation,,if she says No to sex...den trust me,,i wont ever ask her again,,shez not d only girl alive..i ll move on to dose dat wont pretend...

she's not saying no because she's pretending, she's just scared after having sex with her, you would slut shame her......women like sex as much as guys like it, but who wants to be called a slut cos she opened her legs for you
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by holyfather(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
elantraceey:

You have a very low comprehension skill , i won't have sex with any man that's not my husband simply means i won't have sex till i get married but it doesn't mean i don't like sex .

Gerrit now undecided

You worship with Christ Embassy?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by elantraceey(f): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
holyfather:

You worship with Christ Embassy?
nope i don't, why do you ask?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by holyfather(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
elantraceey:
nope i don't, why do you ask?
You sound like you do
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Dakoch: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
I am an eye witness
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Akeem1759(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
elantraceey:
I like sex but i hate premarital sex!!!
Yiimu.. undecided
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships by Set4marriage: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2016
I nid a very serious lady for marriage. She must be very beautiful, light in complexion, God fearing, willing to be committed in the ministry, tall or average in height. Interested ladies should send their phone number and their raw pictures (not photoshoped or treated pics) to: set4marriage@gmail.com, the subject of the email should be "FOR MOG". Thanks and God. bless. (NOTE: Only for serious ladies based on personal conviction)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. / Lady Refuses To Sleep With Man Who Took Her On Expense Paid Vacation-He Did This / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.