Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex (78657 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by marvelck: 8:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Sometimes when a girl says she doesn't like a particular thing, that particular thing might even be what she likes most. Example, SEX! You know a lot of girls like to pretend a lot, just to create a good (false) impression to guys.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by donbenedict(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
Tell a lady dat u don't like sex.. just try it..

She will rape u dat instant

176 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by divinehand2003(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
They want to give you guys the IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE UNSPOILT.
Meanwhile na suckaway pit you dey enter so oooo

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by vizkiz: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2016
same way shade told me she doesn't like sex. 10 minutes later, she was the one telling me to
"go faster daddy

spank me on the butt daddy,

harder daddy,

What's my name?

#slaps my face.... What's my name angry

Me: shade, shade... cry

is that all you'v gat? Uh is that it?

Stick it all in daddy!!!!

Daddy choke me daddy choke me...

Aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh I am cummmmmiiiinnnnnggg .... undecided

234 Likes 11 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2016
Some girls don't like sex. It is pretty disgusting anyway. Why she wan ur dick when u stick it in so many other girl anyway?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by divinehand2003(m): 8:47am On Jun 21, 2016
Tell her you are still a virgin at 30 yrs too.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by naijaboiy: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Some girls don't like sex. It is pretty disgusting anyway. Why she wan ur dick when u stick it in so many other girl anyway?
And her püssy gets so many other dicks sticked into it too.

176 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by 2SWT(f): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2016
Its actually not like that with every girl some are sincere

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by 2SWT(f): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2016
naijaboiy:

And her püssy gets so many other dicks sticked into it too.
why do guys have this mentality

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2016
2SWT:

Because men are a$$holes.

It doesn't matter how many girl that men fukk wit, but girls get called olosho for same behaviour.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by naijaboiy: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
2SWT:
Ask her why she has the same mentality. undecided

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Headlesschicken(m): 9:46am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided Too much hype bout s*x,u wld eventually get tired...

39 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Some girls like cucumber sex not the human Dickk.Frankly,it's not that they hate sex.They don't want to be seen as a sex starve.Besides,guyz don't like an overused pvssy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
Don't your kitty absorbed more than one Dickk?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Love Machine:
Don't your kitty absorbed more than one Dickk?

So what if it has? I don't like sex. Wish I was still a virgin and could be so until death.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2016
vizkiz:
same way shade told me she doesn't like sex. 10 minutes later, she was the one telling me to "go faster daddy, spank me on the butt daddy, harder daddy" undecided
chai grin Lai Lai vizkiz shocked

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

So what if it has? I don't like sex. Wish I was still a virgin and could be so until death.
You are a sex addict theń.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 11:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Love Machine:
You are a sex addict theń.

Yeah. And I've been clean for 12 months. Where's my chip?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by jorion(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
from experience, a girl who uses the excuse of "i don't like sex" is usually being sliced and diced by other guys elsewhere

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:
u really hate men ? sad
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2016
armylord:
u really hate men ? sad

YES.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by hardbody: 11:58am On Jun 21, 2016
foolinlove:

Because men are a$$holes.

It doesn't matter how many girl that men fukk wit, but girls get called olosho for same behaviour.

Let us get this straight.....

Are you beefing because you can't eat or because others can eat?

Those are 2 different things you know?

9 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by kolado(m): 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lol! And the 'place' is as big as tipper garage. And she doesn't like sex.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 12:02pm On Jun 21, 2016
hardbody:

Let us get this straight.....

Are you beefing because you can't eat or because others can eat?

Those are 2 different things you know?

Don't patronise me. I'm calling out a double standard.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by vizkiz: 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
Berlyn:
lai Vizkiz grin
grin tongue
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
I see you've had a rough past with a guy or maybe with guys. Sincerely suck it up and move on, you can decide to be celibate till u marry, i totally support No sex until marriage. There are still great guys out there though. smiley
foolinlove:

Don't patronise me. I'm calling out a double standard.

14 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
dammydrumz:
I see you've had a rough past with a guy or maybe with guys. Sincerely suck it up and move on, you can decide to be celibate till u marry, i totally support No sex until marriage. There are still great guys out there though. smiley

I don't believe there is a good guy out there for me. Maybe some guys sharpen up when they actually do fall in love, if that ever happens. Nut it will not happen for me. I have made that decision to steer clear of all men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
my dear, we've all had terrible experiences, believe it or not u think there aren't guys who have also suffered same? Well i was a victim but its all that pertains to life. I understand ur stance hence ur decision but i refuse to believe there isn't always light at the end of a tunnel.
foolinlove:

I don't believe there is a good guy out there for me. Maybe some guys sharpen up when they actually do fall in love, if that ever happens. Nut it will not happen for me. I have made that decision to steer clear of all men.

5 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
dammydrumz:
my dear, we've all had terrible experiences, believe it or not u think there aren't guys who have also suffered same? Well i was a victim but its all that pertains to life. I understand ur stance hence ur decision but i refuse to believe there isn't always light at the end of a tunnel.

Maybe my light is different to everyone else's? Like my light is to be alone and serve God wholly? That is what He wants for me?

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Are you truly happy and content with your decision? God is love and always and will continually support the unity of a Man and a Woman. Maybe you feel it isn't necessary for now, but my dear the future is pregnant with greatness and to tap into that greatness you need to maintain an optimistic mindset, noone is designed to be lonely forever, God saw to that.
foolinlove:

Maybe my light is different to everyone else's? Like my light is to be alone and serve God wholly? That is what He wants for me?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by foolinlove(f): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
dammydrumz:
Are you truly happy and content with your decision? God is love and always and will continually support the unity of a Man and a Woman. Maybe you feel it isn't necessary for now, but my dear the future is pregnant with greatness and to tap into that greatness you need to maintain an optimistic mindset, noone is designed to be lonely forever, God saw to that.

What about nuns and monks. Maybe I should ve a nun.
Re: When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
If that's your faith, i can't criticize their belief, i'm only drawn by your outburst about men, i'm sure nuns and monks didn't make that decision because some guy broke their heart i believe it was a personal decision based on their faith. Send me a PM and lets talk better over the phone or set a meeting if you don't mind. I am interested in your story smiley
foolinlove:

What about nuns and monks. Maybe I should ve a nun.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos) / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.