Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (45320 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Akpan107(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kakpos:
SHE WILL CRY AFTERFEB14
Do you mean Buhari will cry again?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by kettykin: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]If Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]
Would Jesus had joined a party made up of wolfs, prefatory,cultists, manipulators. A party that boko haram is sympathetic t, a party that thrives in areas where the worst form of persecution against Christians has been perpetuated

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by IVORY2009(m): 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:
See the English someone is dishing out......
Militant husband
Illiterate wife.

Illiterate indeed, but don't forget she can buy you and equally buy your regions and return change, do you know dat?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by hyfr(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
rhymestech:

I feel ashamed when i read this coming from a so called Nigerian. When she knows that the north don't deserve their oil, what the GEJ and his team going there to canvass and beg for votes from the so called illiterates and animals. God help us in this nation.

How i wish GEJ will not win this election and let's see your worst come to display.

There is no single attribute of a virtues woman in Asari Dokubo's wife.

highly shameful.

I've traveled and live in the South South and i can see a major development there as well.
tell me do u want SE to go their own way?

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by neocortex: 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:
See the English someone is dishing out......
Militant husband
Illiterate wife.

If your semi-literate general can type that no one will be asking for his certs.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by meforyou1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]If Jesus Christ was the APC flagbearer, PDP would have done a documentary on how he flogged people in the temple...[/size]
how can jesus be the flagbearer of a terrorist organisation that swears oath with quaran
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Kakpos:
SHE WILL CRY AFTERFEB14

Say what? We all should call a spade a spade the only one who would cry after February 14 is the general himself lols. Remember how he cried when he lost in 2011? Phewww
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
theshadyexpress:

For mentioning JESUS and apc in d same sentence u r a condemned bastard

You are a fool. Didn't you also mention both names in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by azzima(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
ochoi:
Is ds woman ok?so if d election is free nd fair n gej is defeated then d nation shld cease 2 exist. Ds drum of war there re beating,am sure wen they face d real war, they wldn't survive it.this is democracy nd d wil of d pple shld be respected regardless of who wins or lose!
when GEJ won thru a DEMOCRATIC process, they didn't cry, now that it's looking like he is going to be trounced, They are already picking on Jega even before the elections. These fools...........dam
n educated illiterates!!!!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nickizoe(f): 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
She doesn't. Simply her liver' she chaters nt. I lyk her guts. undecided
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by sheymoni(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Asari : Muja! Muja Mujahidat, where is this woman now
Mujahidat : my husband I'm coming o, I dey collect money from our illegal bunkers
Mujahidat : I'm here my husband
Asari : Mujahidat wahala dey o, the free money wey we dey chop is about to choke us o
Mujahidat: Wetin happen?
Asari : that man they called peoples general is gaining ground seriously o. Just look at all the opinion polls & see how the man dey floor jona
Mujahidat : Wetin that one come mean?
Asari : haaaa na jail be that o if the man should win the presidential election
Mujahidat : how that one take affect us?
Asari : we have been pocketing money meant for Niger delta people since 2011 & you know that man likes to fight corruption
Mujahidat : so Wetin we go do now?
Asari : you are a woman now, use the same trick your great grandmama (eve) used for my great grandpapa
Mujahidat : that's true o. Make I open facebook & twitter account so I can be ranting there to gain peoples attention........runs to facebook to rant

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by dvee2: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
This is the same woman that was driving day and night from portharcourt to abuja begging people to beg OBJ to free her husband, until Yaradua had mercy on him and free him. She has forgotten soon and she is bragging. This time around its his corpse you will beg to carry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ogene007: 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
frustratedman:
[b]Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE or CHRISTIANIZE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria..[/b]
We cannot deny the impact of ethnicity and religion in our national life as Nigerians, that is why the choice of the candidates by the two major political parties takes that into consideration. You need not come here to deceive yourself thinking that you can deceive anybody. Go and preach that message to the imams in your mosques who are telling your people not to vote for Christians. Finally,the northern Christians whose churches are being burnt, and their people being killed on a daily basis by your co-Islamists will never vote for your Jihadist, evil candidate Buhari, no matter the rubbish you come to spew here. Go and sell that silly gist to the dogs.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by AreaFada2: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
4bobo:
But my question is I thought asari said him and his family are no more Nigerian? I thought he said he is now from Republic of Benin? How come he is now interested in nigerian affair more than the nigerian?

Well, at the rate the born-2-rule AWUSA-FULBE people are going, and using some SW people, soon nobody will be a Nigerian. You will either be from Oodua, Arewa, Biafra, Niger Delta or refugee in some God-forsaken camp! Everybody will bear his father's name & carry his own cross.

Danjuma protecting his oil wells since coupists started ra.ping 9ja.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by agoadiv(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Young03:
Madam i suppport u because u get liver oo...
Gbamm,,ur words ar sweet like honey
i just de tink where she gada dat kind liver cum post dat thing
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by zendy: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dokubo's wife has said the fact. If GEJ is not good enough to rule Nigeria,then the oil money of the South-South is not good enough to be shared amongst Nigerians. It's that simple. The minimum requirement for a drop of oil leaving the south-South after the election is the re-election of GEJ! If you don't like it,then ask that illiterate cow rearing General to tell his Hausa/Fulani people to rear more cows to pay for Nigerias budget. No GEJ! No Oil!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ionsman: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

Illiterate indeed, but don't forget she can buy you and equally buy your regions and return change, do you know dat?
See lemme tell you.Whatever I have today,I went to school and worked for it.. I am better than an illiterate who got his wealth through militancy. By their thoughts you shall know them.
You just sold yourself with your reasoning level.

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by azzima(m): 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Billygee2u:
hehehe ,check your grammatical errors b4 accusing someone else
those were obvious typos,dummy. I am pedagogically eloquent.....If you under what that meant. Now disappear!!!!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by lexxwiz(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school,
I will still vote for Buhari.

Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before

Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild animals only

Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars
I will vote for Buhari.

Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old

Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW DISEASE
I Will still vote for Buhari.

Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive during his tenure,

Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to government and get approval before they urinate, defecate, eat or drink,

Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in 4years if i vote Goodluck,

Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save your time, and leave me alone, ‪#IhaveDecidedtoVoteBuhariOsinbajo‬...

Join me if u truly desire a beta Nigeria
"Unearthing Lasting

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by abbey621(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
It's easy to see why Nigeria is in a state of confusion and chaos. When people utter words carelessly without any iota of truth or fact but then again what do you expect from a militant, a law breaking terrorist! What's the difference between Boko Haram, MEND and other hoodlums? They all feel aggrieved and have decided to take the law into their hands. Nigerians listen up, let no person or group intimidate you. We can all see the results of PDP led governance from 2011 till now, without being in a war we can see how many lives were lost; without being in a depression we can see how many graduates are unemployed and how many families struggle for food and shelter. Let them talk about religion, tribalism and other sentiments all they want, it is just a pathetic attempt to hide the fact that they have failed. Let us all shine our eyes and wake up, the president knows the source of Boko Haram, he informed us they are part of his government yet he has been powerless to stop them. Mr. President how about you stop covering for your friends and do your job!

#DoYourJob
#SayNo2Failure
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by northernigbo101: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
ideylaff:

Please lets be sensible and logical... if the Hausas are behind bokoharam, what is their gain killing the same people they want to rule over for the last few years.. all running into thousands.

Also the vigilantes fighting Boko haram are the Notherners who are not known to fight each other

They always stand by themselves...

In my opinion Bokoharam was started Politically by Politicians in government (FG) but its nor gotten out of hand

I just cannot imagine for the life of me that Notherners will day by day kill their own to send a message across.

Think well. John Ketty the US Secretary of State said even when they provided The Presidency and our security agancies with satellite Images of where Bokoharam where hidden shortly after the chibok abduction , the Federal government turned a blind eye to the information and the next thing they found out was Bokoharam was in possession of the same security report

Jonathan also refused to let the US fly with drones to monitor the movement, yet he called them and cried for them to come over.

That is why the American and The French moved into Mali and Cameroon to play siddon look as our FG tied their hands and did not allow them do the job

Just think deep and very well

Azazzi spoke b4 he died even GEJ said Bokoharam are in my Government
no bigot wants to hear diz it aluring2 der ilusions wen northerners are accused of all thts happnin...
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ionsman: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
neocortex:

If your semi-literate general can type that no one will be asking for his certs.
If anybody in your family can be as famous as Buhari's daughter,I wont ridicule you with this reply.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by azzima(m): 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
ideylaff:

Is this no Jonathan attending OIC meetings... was he forced to go... he cld have sent a lower ranking person to show hes not in support of OIC

Please do not let them use religious lines to make us not see the light... Think and vote wisely my people

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/

In Pictures: Jonathan arrives Cairo for OIC summit

So its now that jonathan realises that we are not in OIC

If GMB as a Military Leader with Power to rule without any senate or House of RepresentaTHIEVES cld not do it what makes us think he can do it now....

Think people think well Asari Dokubo and his wife were once Xtians... na Buhari convert them? or ? Yeye people
10000000000000 likes for you.....Nigerians, shine your eyes!!!!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
The only thing I can see in her post is the Niger delta against the North.
They talk about oil like they created it themselves. Lol

Crude oil this, crude oil that. Lol. Meanwhile oil price is falling grin

And we know that they are all fighting for their bellies and not for ordinary Niger deltans.

Craz'y woman. Like husband, like wife. grin

We've got agriculture and steel too. Y'all can drink your crude oil.

Sai buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by zendy: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
izikjon:
Peace must reign in united Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria
God bless U

Of course,this will be your prayer so you people can carry on taking the oil money of the Niger-Delta people in the name of "one Nigeria"
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ogene007: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
ideylaff:

Is this no Jonathan attending OIC meetings... was he forced to go... he cld have sent a lower ranking person to show hes not in support of OIC

Please do not let them use religious lines to make us not see the light... Think and vote wisely my people

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/02/06/in-pictures-jonathan-arrives-cairo-for-oic-summit/

In Pictures: Jonathan arrives Cairo for OIC summit

So its now that jonathan realises that we are not in OIC

If GMB as a Military Leader with Power to rule without any senate or House of RepresentaTHIEVES cld not do it what makes us think he can do it now....

Think people think well Asari Dokubo and his wife were once Xtians... na Buhari convert them? or ? Yeye people
He was kicked out by IBB before he could carry out his sinister plan.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by SHAAWA: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by IVORY2009(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:

See lemme tell you.Whatever I have today,I went to school and worked for it.. I am better than an illiterate who got his wealth through militancy. By their thoughts you shall know them.
You just sold yourself with your reasoning level.

Mr man, who told you she never went to school, yes you worked for your money, dats is what is expected of you, or do you want to go stealing? Who told you she got wealth via militancy, this is a common wealth in her backyard, it is like telling someone that has a large river bank @ his backyard to use saliva to be having is bath, loook here everyman don wise up now ooooh
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ogene007: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:

common! i am a Christian... and i sure knw what it means. but i still dont get how my statement speaks bad of our saviour...stop appealing to sentiments...
May God have mercy on your miserable life.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ernestidehen(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
thot it was Danjuma ? whats wit Danguma angry
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by shiki(m): 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
ishiamu:
Former Minister of Defence Gen T.Y Danjuma yesterdaycalledfor the arrest of Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta ex-militants for declaring that theywould destabilise the country if GEJ does not win next month's presidential election. Asari's wife just came for Danjuma on Facebook

http://lindaikeji..in/

Who's talking? ....empty drum. Who's Muhahidat, a player, which club those she play for? .....never heard of her
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by goldman777: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
foolish future widow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000 / Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.