Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo (45319 Views)

Mujahidat Daba Dokubo-Asari Calls Out OBJ, Gen. Danjuma In New Post / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... / Arrest Asari Dokubo Now - Middle Belt Forum Patron Tells Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by synergycom19: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
They will ran out of the country very very soon,don't mind this cowards Asare Dokubo
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by moste50: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beehshorp:
Support u ma.. No gej no Nigeria
SO IF GEJ DOES NOT WIN YOU MEAN NIGERIA WILL NOT BE AGAIN
YOU ARE LIE,FOREVER NIGERIA WILL BE IN GOOD STANDING
GOD WILL DISGRACE ANYBODY THAT COMPARE GEJ WILL GOD

Na me go start war first :DD grin ;DD ;DDD

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by sucess001(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
dazdilijae:

are you in anyway comparing your principal to our Lord Jesus Christ? thank your God its Christianity if it was Islam you wld have been declared dead. Thankgod for circular Nigeria you are still enjoying
Religious Bigot

you are rather stewpid...

i am a Christian... and i wonder how uncouth and senseless some of you are...you just start spewing thrash like vomit and call people names...some of u have brain hemorrhage without knowing...goats...

@reno...employ more intellectual boys for your smear campaigns...these ones are giving your campaign a bad name...
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Etruth: 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Please do me a favor and ask your thieving allies in the North and West those questions. I'm waiting for Buhari's reply 1st
Will you believe if I tell you I'm from the Niger Delta?
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
sucess001:

stop making it a Christianity vs. Islam tin...i mentioned Jesus to represent the ideology of a perfect man...

either ways...you are not original...i was...
Muhammad was the best of mankind (?) according to a certain set of religious belief. There could be no better example of an ideally perfect man than prophet mo.
I am not in the business of correcting grammar I 4 say make i help u but me sef dey learn
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by confidenceikeh: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
This woman gots some guts..maximum respect sis we r solidly behind GEJ
GEJ till2019
ishiamu:
Former Minister of Defence Gen T.Y Danjuma yesterdaycalledfor the arrest of Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta ex-militants for declaring that theywould destabilise the country if GEJ does not win next month's presidential election. Asari's wife just came for Danjuma on Facebook

http://lindaikeji..in/

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by lookmangiw(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
People don get liver gan oooo. Imagine this lady talking thrash to the General TY danjuma himself, Even the present that she and her husband are supporting dare not talk to him like that.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by noordean(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
like husband like wife. Commander in chief awon weere
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by popcykaylah(m): 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
who carry front page give this illitrate militant wife?I no blame you I blame baba clueless for giving that your bone in the throat husband food to chop..
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by AmucheJane(f): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2015
hyfr:
I applaud your courage and boldness madam,this is the attributes we need now in nigeria,courage and boldness to tell them to their face that they are evil. About the matter of the niger-delta, I guess its high time we go our separate ways. ONE NIGERIA is the biggest lie ever told, its been one hell of a ride. I don't understand what's too hard here, someone says he doesn't want to stay with u no more and u don't want that
God bless you a million times o. You said my mind, they should divide this country.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by jaycpu(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
he he he we don't need Oil to b a nation..... the north will always survive moreover northern states do v oils.........we are complete men......change for power!!!!!
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by chuksmad(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Francon:
Na wa

SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.
Typical Nigerian way of bringing religion sentiment to serious issue
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Makamuanwuo(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Crixina:
Then,I guess I will be in Kenya
thnk GOD 4 the young,ABC and chisco,trying to get my residential permit in ghana
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by leykeh: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
chai..
as una get money reach..u no fit work on ur English.. too bad..olodo oshi...ordinary Danjuma she cnt spell..
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by paix(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
more than iron lady......she is a wife nt a marykay wife
. I think she's only an iron in a form of a lady.

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ceeceeluv: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
please Nigerians should ask Danjuma that is calling for the arrest of Asari Dokubo and Tompolo, how many times did they times did they issue a warrant arrest on Buhari? with the way he has been going about inciting the youth and saying that there will be trouble in Nigeria if PDP wins, please when you are talking about arrest, arrest GMB then we will know how straight forward you are, until then just let people alone to express their feelings they are citizens of Nigeria as well as GMB they all have equal right #GEJ4naija

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by pitoski(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
she is righr. TY Danjuma is just seeking relevance. She spoke d truth though it's bitter
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Makamuanwuo(m): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
paix:
. I think she's only an iron in a form of a lady.
gbam
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Beerem: 6:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
I think Dokubos wife speaks better English than what I saw there.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Leebeedo(m): 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigeria is over, the end is here!Please God , my family members are still there, protect them.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by rhames(m): 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
and as i was saying.......... grin
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
ionsman:
See the English someone is dishing out......
Militant husband
Illiterate wife.
go to bayesa and warri and make these comment than u wil see ur mouth go land u

1 Like

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Ogbon400: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Photos of Captured French Special Forces Fighting Alongside Boko-Haram in Cameroon

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1551494081787741&set=a.1393060797631071.1073741828.100007814920117&type=1&fref=nf

These are some of the Western military advisers overseeing Boko-Haram destabilization campaign against Nigeria and Cameroon
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Useless wife of a useless husband, i dont blame you, I blame Jolantern grin shocked
ishiamu:
Former Minister of Defence Gen T.Y Danjuma yesterdaycalledfor the arrest of Asari Dokubo, Tompolo and other Niger Delta ex-militants for declaring that theywould destabilise the country if GEJ does not win next month's presidential election. Asari's wife just came for Danjuma on Facebook

1 Share

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by onowighose(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
yes oooo we go close all our oil wells .nua go se am .......stupied northers ........
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by sodeeq99: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why do they always threaten us with 'their' oil. Always taught it belongs to Nigeria as a country. And if it does not, that means we have been suffering for some people while they treat us with their change. But 'oobiiiii', the market is changing. Maybe we will start to plant and harvest our own crop. #iwishiam18
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by ishiamu(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
mayourbash:
Useless wife of a useless husband, i dont blame you, I blame Jolantern grin shocked

Don't expect much from an ill trained apc e rat
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Crixina(f): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Makamuanwuo:
thnk GOD 4 the young,ABC and chisco,trying to get my residential permit in ghana
Lolz
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by PointB: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077139_20150129105246_pnge53a742e615903693ee07b0cf5bfc48c

all i keep seeing is "did he asked"

GEJ has given stark illiterates the mouth to meddle in a discourse that is intellectually out of their league.

Stark illiterate she might be, but I believe she's far better a communicator than Buhari!

In any case, I would look beyond her stark illiteracy to her stark warning!

2 Likes

Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Seriously these facebook accounts and twitter accounts are they verified? I doubt if they are real.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by SFSNIPER(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
ishiamu:

She should go back to school. No different from PEJ.
Re: Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo by Locapito(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Does she drink?
yes. ogogoro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Shila Ojebola (FIRS Manager) After Collecting ₦7 Million Ransom / Oshiomhole And His Wife Iara Pictured As They Left Nigeria For The US / How Shehu Sani Got Into Trouble With EFCC Over Car Dealer’s $30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.