Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

2015: Group Asks Court To Order INEC To Allow Temporary Voter Cards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Group Asks Court To Order INEC To Allow Temporary Voter Cards (9361 Views)

Group Asks Court To Stop Buhari’s Inauguration / Voter Cards Of GEJ, GMB And Those Of PEJ And Aisha Buhari (pics) / Reps order INEC To Allow Use Of temporary Voter’s Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2015: Group Asks Court To Order INEC To Allow Temporary Voter Cards by fairheven: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
dahmie2013:

U're right o! Look @ dis natnal ID card thing, its a continous exercise. Voters reg shud be a continous thing, I haven't even reg, I went 2 a local govt&deysaid dey're only distributing PVCs. Hw can u just give everyone in lag 1wk 2 reg, d last one was like 2wks or even 2 sef. I reg during d last one, but I guess dat one is gone.

My brother,our leaders have succeeded in "cloning"majority of us to Belif that solution to our problems "is a rocket-science"
Imagine INEC keeps embarking on new voters registration every four-year...wit billions of naira been budgeted for it(infact Abdulsalami Abubakar emptied our external reserve all in the name of elections) u ask ursef wt happens to the previous ones? At the end we keep having "shoddy"preparations...they know too well ,if we have continuous voters registration,the money to be spent wud be far less,an the billions to be stolen wud also evaporate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Receives Humanitarian Award Of Excellence From Shettima / AGF’s lack of consent stalls Diezani’s extradition by EFCC –Investigation / Gani Adams Warns Boko Haram To Stay Away From Yoruba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.