Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. (1073 Views)

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
How to stop being nice to ladies in relationship, am creating dis topic, because ladies advantages of their nice boyfriends.
Re: How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
A lady who does not like being treated like a queen does not deserve to be treated like a queen. Leave her to go to the one who will treat her like a ho and find your queen.

Simple

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by iceberylin(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
undecided

Re: How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by Danhumprey: 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beat your girlfriend,treat her like a piece of shìt and believe me,she won't leave you.

Weird,right?

But that's how most girls are programmed/wired.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by Enegod(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
nunamyeong:
How to stop being nice to ladies in relationship, am creating dis topic, because ladies advantages of their nice boyfriends.
You get taken advantage of because you do not know how to say NO. Until you learn how to be a man and stand up for yourself this issue will never change. undecided
Re: How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by thrizzle(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
just be a bit of both, im not suggesting you beat her just dont let her take you for granted, if she does something you dont like tell her point blank, if she annoys you make yourself scarce. just being a nice guy will make her take you for granted and we all know too much of everything isnt good.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by Tymax(m): 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Danhumprey:
Beat your girlfriend,treat her like a piece of shìt and believe me,she won't leave you.

Weird,right?

But that's how most girls are programmed/wired.
Unfortunately, you are well above 50% correct. Ladies think good guys are sissies.

I stopped wondering why brutes get the nice, persevering chicks. One of the puzzles of life.
Re: How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by Danhumprey: 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tymax:

Unfortunately, you are well above 50% correct. Ladies think good guys are sissies.

I stopped wondering why brutes get the nice, persevering chicks. One of the puzzles of life.
Very puzzling,my brother.embarassed
Re: How A Lady Should Be Treated In Relationship. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Blog Don Cause Quarrel / How Do U Deal With A Nagging Female? / How To Redeem My Self Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.