Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. (3208 Views)

"That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by legalbeauty(f): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2015
M a lady of 25 nd I hav always wondered why the numerous disappoinments even when you give in so much to make a relationship work. Then I remebered a saying that goes thus "no matter how good of a lady you are;you can never be good enough for a man who is not ready". That answers a whole lot of questions for the female folks doesn't it? No matter how hard you try; once a man is not ready; den u can neva be good enough for him. So dear ladies its time to take the right decisions; always look before you leap. Never ever make desperation your watch word. Your time must surely come. And remeber the only relationship worth fighting for is "marriage". You can never be good enough for that man who wants just sex; can never be good enough for dat man who isn't ready after 10yrs of dating; can never be good enof for dat man who doesn't know your value. Ladies u are priceless; know your worth. Trust me I hav bin through dat road before and it was never a pleasant experience. Cheers!

6 Likes

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by alberto2k(m): 5:12am On Jan 30, 2015
Okay I've noticed u, oya swerve to the left undecided

3 Likes

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 30, 2015
A man can't marry a lady
Who knows nothing
But make up and artificial hair

Who ask for money
Like a car fuel tank
Who is as fake as my rechargeable lamp etc
Who knows nothing but gossip
Who knows only where and how to take selfie
Who nag
Who does not know her boundary
Who deprieve him sex,all in the name of till our wedding night(what the fucking diff,if it gonna be,bring it on and make it worth it)
Who pretends
Who dislikes his mother and family member

#Be proud of your natural beauty
@op if you want men to be ready
Why don't you barb your hair and remove those make up..let see your real beauty
Most ladies see marriage as their gatepass to unlimited financial breakthrough

At the end most of them will sit down at home doing nothing

OP see eehhn,nor just let me vex this early morning
Am tired of reading all this thread about men not fair to women or not ready for marriage..abeg
Btw why stating your age(hope you pay for the advert)

#Bleep fake ladies
#Be proud of your natural self

Btw you call yourself Legalbeauty,was your beauty smuggled before..
Funny set of humans

#PEACE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 5:37am On Jan 30, 2015
@alberto2k
@kevinberry

Your crass insensitivity is alarming. grin grin grin

Meanwhile,
I'm here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by harrysterol(m): 5:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Op but you look 30 lipsrsealed how come ur 25 undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
@alberto2k
@kevinberry

Your crass insensitivity is alarming. grin grin grin

Meanwhile,
Whatever

You are lucky you barb your hair
Mean while
Say no to make up
It shows you are insecure about your self

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 5:46am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Whatever

Mean while
Say no to make up

Early Morning Cluelessness grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by alberto2k(m): 5:47am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Alright ma'am

When u're done reading, swerve to the right.. Make I see road waka comot for this thread undecided
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Have told you my mind
Take it or leave it

#Fake beauty

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by xreal: 6:11am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:
A man can't marry a lady
Who knows nothing

Who ask for money
Like a car fuel tank
Who nag
Who deprieve him sex,all in the name of till our wedding night(what the fucking diff,if it gonna be,bring it on and make it worth it)
Who pretends

Am tired of reading all this thread about men not fair to women or not ready for marriage..abeg

#Bleep fake ladies

Funny set of humans

#PEACE

Thank you.

SAI FeBUHARI
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by harrysterol(m): 6:12am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

wicked shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by justmag(m): 6:14am On Jan 30, 2015
This is a load of crap! I am only ready for marriage when I know who I am with. People will know each other for 6 months or a year and get married. That's just dumb!
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Danhumprey: 6:14am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:
A man can't marry a lady
Who knows nothing

Who ask for money
Like a car fuel tank
Who nag
Who pretends

#Bleep fake ladies

Funny set of humans

#PEACE
Hian! This my paddy don vex.gringrincheesygringrin
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by justmag(m): 6:17am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:
A man can't marry a lady
Who knows nothing

Who ask for money
Like a car fuel tank
Who nag
Who pretends

#Bleep fake ladies

Funny set of humans

#PEACE

I think we are related! We have to be brothers somehow because you think like I think. Lol!

You are so right! These girls are soo slow to look at the mirror properly but so fast to judge a man. The want heaven but they deliver hell.
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 30, 2015
justmag:

I think we are related! We have to be brothers somehow because you think like I think. Lol!

You are so right! These girls are soo slow to look at the mirror properly but so fast to judge a man. The want heaven but they deliver hell.
Don't mind them
Always complaining about men not ready
Silly beings

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Danhumprey:
Hian! This my paddy don vex.gringrincheesygringrin
Seriously
Most of them will be spitting rubbish say men are not ready

With their Goat hair

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by HURUCHI(m): 6:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Kevinberry
Seriously

With their Goat hair

HAhahahahahahaha
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by fattybombom: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:
A man can't marry a lady
Who knows nothing

Who ask for money
Like a car fuel tank
Who nag
Who pretends

#Bleep fake ladies

Funny set of humans

#PEACE
TRUTH IS BITTER! 96% OF NIGERIAN LADIES POSSESS THESE NASTY CHARACTERS!
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 30, 2015
fattybombom:
TRUTH IS BITTER! 96% OF NIGERIAN LADIES POSSESS THESE NASTY CHARACTERS!
Yes most of them do

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by dunkem21(m): 6:39am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

shocked grin
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2015
dunkem21:

shocked grin

Na xo!

You no even ask of me.

Smh sad
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 8:20am On Jan 30, 2015
harrysterol:
wicked shocked cheesy

I have particular disdain for people who put others down when they share their stories with us.
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 30, 2015
guys think damn too high of themselves. They believe they are doing ladies a favour by marrying them. Fuc.k u all and your stupid mentality.

Marriage is not compulsory!!! it isn't written anywhere that a lady who is not married is going to hell.

quote me otherwise and the fire and of sango, the iron of ogun, the water of osun and oya strike you.

yeye people!!!

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Urine: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:
A man can't marry a lady
Who knows nothing

Who ask for money
Like a car fuel tank
Who nag
Who pretends

#Bleep fake ladies

Funny set of humans

#PEACE

Lmao! My nigggga.
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Urine: 8:32am On Jan 30, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
guys think damn too high of themselves. They believe they are doing ladies a favour by marrying them. Fuc.k u all and your stupid mentality.

Marriage is not compulsory!!! it isn't written anywhere that a lady who is not married is going to hell.

quote me otherwise and the fire and of sango, the iron of ogun, the water of osun and oya strike you.

yeye people!!!

Roflmfao!
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Urine:

Roflmfao!
angry
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

I thought u said u r here to read comments? Why follow person wey no get sense dey yarn lol. Well I agree with the Op 100 percent. I am a fan of the hard truth no matter wat
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by marvelito: 9:05am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Whatever

Mean while
Say no to make up

how u like ur woman to luk is different frm odas. Y dnt u ask ur woman to shine her hair.
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by marvelito: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2015
HURUCHI:
Kevinberry
Seriously

With their Goat hair

HAhahahahahahaha
ur own fellow man DERELE dey disgrace u. U dey here dey attack woman abt her luks.
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
I thought u said u r here to read comments? Why follow person wey no get sense dey yarn lol. Well I agree with the Op 100 percent. I am a fan of the hard truth no matter wat

Respects then smiley

1 Like

Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2015
MizMyColi:

Respects then smiley
MizMyColi. Lol ur moniker . How did u coin it anyways?
Re: You Can't Be Good Enough For A Man Who Is Not Ready. by MizMyColi(f): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
MizMyColi. Lol ur moniker . How did u coin it anyways?

#Secret cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex And Love: 7 Types Of Kisses Every Loving Couple Should Try / Barbaric Electric Shock Therapy Being Used To "Cure" Gay People In China / The 10 Different Types Of Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.