Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo (13195 Views)

2face Ft. Rkelly, "flex" : Listen Here / I Am A Beast - Rkelly Disses Neyo / Who Is More Handsome:rkelly Or Usher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by tosinaded(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2009
Copyright law ko criminal law ni
nonsense!
People think artists are dumb or sumtn!
If d song wasnt legit it wnt be on the album!
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by blinx(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2009
Finally Tosin spoke. Tuface is unstopable. Shame on all u who can suport ur own. Maybe the guy go kill him self 4 una b4 una happy. Tuface new album is a classic. I gave it 5 star b4 and i still dey give am. If 6 star dey i 4 give am. As far as i am cocerned, flex and most songs on his new album are even better than Akon's latest effort. Yes! I said that.
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by atilla(m): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2009
Look im a 4baba number 1 fan for life, but lets not lie, he messed up here. He should have gotten r kelly for real or not at all. PERIOD
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by Gayorg: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2009
The problem i see with most Africans is that while others are trying to boost wats theirs the African man is trying to hate some one because he feels tha person is getting too much credit for a gooooood job. R. Kelly et all, are where they are today because they got full support of their country. Wats the problem with the simple " FACT " that 2face is the Best in Nija/Africa. he deserves it, he should have it,  rite about now, the same respect ill give to R. Kelly ill also go to 2face, cos at the end of the day, there is no MUCH difference. Rugged man said and i quote " the most popular artist in the whole of Africa after Akon is 2face " so pls haters, deal with it.
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by khanye(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2009
Gayorg:

Rugged man said and i quote " the most popular artist in the whole of Africa after Akon is 2face " so pls haters, deal with it.

that's for only you man cool
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by Gayorg: 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2009
khanye:

that's for only you man cool
It doesnt really count or matter wat you think. 2 face is a super star, it has always been wth him. remember " who God has blessd no man can curse " so that it pal.
nothin, and i repeat, nothing you think can Change that,  grin
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by princesa(f): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2009
i really dnt know that to make of this
apart from the part that i do like d song
well we are in nigeria
anything can freaky happen undecided
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by ajayi1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by rockyfela(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2009
khanye after akon who is the most popular african art 2 u rite now? lemme guess modenine? stop hating and give the man his probs,
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by rockyfela(m): 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2009
In toronto, when he came there POLICE HAD TO COME WITH A HELICOPTER, plice cars nd horses to stop the show, THE CROWD WAS TOO MUCH , that was suprising, peace!!
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by mrmetoo1: 12:13am On Feb 06, 2009
For those still saying 2face stole the song or whatever, go check his facebook profile pic. I think anyone should be able to access his page

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?sid=04983f8bb4a35fe71c8fe47e8305ae73&id=678872893&hiq=tuface#/profile.php?id=678872893

Hope the link works if not just search "tuface idibia" on facebook
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by tosinaded(m): 12:32am On Feb 06, 2009
mr_me_too:

For those still saying 2face stole the song or whatever, go check his facebook profile pic. I think anyone should be able to access his page

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?sid=04983f8bb4a35fe71c8fe47e8305ae73&id=678872893&hiq=tuface#/profile.php?id=678872893

Hope the link works if not just search "tuface idibia" on facebook

cool

a rmx is def on the way!!!!!
hi haters!!!!!
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by tosinaded(m): 12:38am On Feb 06, 2009
haters abi na photoshop be dis again grin

Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by princesa(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2009
plus the last time i heard the song,
Tuface version was totally in Pidgin, for those saying kelly wrote the song for him
when in hell did Rkelly start speaking Nigeria Pidgin
and can fluently write it with all the rhymes it has undecided
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by concrete: 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2009
LOL. i was about to go post that pic, LOL. HAHAHA. the haters will soon kill themselves if they make a video hahaha

it might happen o. i just have a weird feeling 2face knows people are hating and might try to prove them wrong

anyhow, notin do u 2baba grin
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by owolomo(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2009
yea he can try to do a vid, whicc will be nice, BUT I DOUBT KELLZ WILL DO IT, industry cats knw about kellz, guy no send oo, cool
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by oddo: 2:39pm On May 09, 2009
una deysay rkelly send voice se na tru una papa e send am abi una papa na DHL.fire burn all critics meanwhile if you kia 2 no 2BABA paformed in d worlds business cities.u just kip on critisising person wey don dey sky wey d rest still dey crawl 4 floor.if una no get anythin to do wit una BIG MOUTH make una go dey take am dig floor.as 4 me its a pure COLLABORATION.

instead of prayin 4 someone 2BABA in ur family all u do is to discriminate africas flag bearer internationally.but without critics in any bizness no way 4ward we tank una 4 2BABA because e is goin beyond d sky
Re: True Story About 2face/rkelly Collabo by jamolomo(f): 5:59pm On Sep 19, 2010
some people sed he had to pay r- kelly before they cud do the collabo some sed he lied pls free mai guy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Galala/ajegunle Songs / [share] Mere Rashke Qamar Remix Mp3 Download / Chuddy K - Brazilian Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.