Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (46803 Views)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
pillowcase:
Where in Lagos is this FailBooHari Rally taking place sef
Inside your grave.

That of Buhari is taking place on every street in Lagos at the moment. cheesy

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ZionJay(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Rubbish. I just dey imagine now say bomb just blow inside that bus for the first pishur. Na him be say God don clear Naija problems o.
WHere u dey first before i knwo wetin i go tell you bro?
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
voteajimobi2015:
[b]We can't continue like this; PDP supporters pls prove me wrong

By May 29 1999, we had 23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP.

8 years after, this is their story:

(A) PDP (23 governors)

1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting

2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for
looting

3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-
convict for looting

4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -
In court for looting

5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP
Enugu - In court for looting

6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting

7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting

9. Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting

10. Ikenna Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting

11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In court for looting over N19 Billion
from the state treasury

12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for looting

13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for looting the state
treasury

14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP Nassarawa - In court for looting the state treasury

15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by Jonathan) - In court for
looting the treasury

16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov.
PDP Jigawa - In court for looting the treasury

17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for looting the treasury
18. Bode Gorge was also jail for looting #82billion of NPA fund.

(B). AD / AC, 6 governors

None has ever been taken to court for treasury looting.

NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos was
dragged to Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in power against government policy of zero foreign account for
public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the accounts before his election to the
office of governor. Case dismissed.

(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors

1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP
Sokoto - In court for looting (he is now in a PDP member)

2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.

You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira oil subsidy fraud charges.

It's sad some senseless Nigeria still believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you chose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.[/b]

The above listed names, + OBJ , are now in APC , It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP corrupt criminals , where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ).

4 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by jingh(f): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
hansad:
If Lagos cannot ask: "Gen. Buhari, why did you cancel our Jakande Metro Transport System?", that means Lagos must be under Born-To-Rule Colonial masters.

Lagos was robbed of the country's capital with flimsy excuses by the Buhari clique.
shut up kid, can you do research about debt left by shagari and how buhari didn't want to devalue d naira, let me get you something to read cus rappinh with a brainwashed PDP is not my plan today

6 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by BabaO2: 11:31am On Jan 30, 2015
5iveC:
Chai! PDP wicked! See how them just send heavy rain to spoil APC rally. Or maybe the gods are angry with APC.

“Ojo ibukun y’o si ro!”
Eyi n’ileri ife;
A o ni itura didun
Lat’ odo Olugbala.

Egbe

Ojo ibukun! Ojo ibukub l’a n fe
Iri anu wa yi wa ka, sugbon ojo l’a ntoro

“Ojo ibukun y’o si ro!”
Isoji iyebiye;
Lori oke on petele
Iro opo ojo m bo.

Egbe

“Ojo ibukun y’o si ro!”
Ran won si wa Oluwa!
Fun wa ni itura didun
Wa, f’ola fun oro Re.

Egbe

“Ojo ibukun y’o si ro!”
Nwon ’ba je le wa loni!
B’a ti njewo f’Olorun wa
T’a n pe oruko Jesu.

Egbe

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by yerimastyle(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2015
hofn:
Sai Buhari
said buhaha grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by 5iveC(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
yerimastyle:
God as used water to destroy the world before that was the the time of Noah you better join the moving train.
Maybe it's now APC's turn to be destroyed with water by God.

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by dozzy001(m): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
annibro:

U be Correct Man. Abeg give my Presido Amala wit Gbegiri & kayan ciki (intestines)
Let him wash it down wit chilled Zobo

Chai, wetin u go prepare too?
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Frankenstein: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2015
INEC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

DATE: 14TH FEB, 2015.

TIME: 10AM PROMPT.

STADIUM: STADIO D' POLLING BOOTS.

REFEREE: ATTAIRU JEGA.

TEAM FORMATION

# GEJ FC uses 5-3-2. Defensive option, in the bid to defend their title.

THE STARTING LINE UP
(Patience, Iweala, Mark, Clark, Fayose, Obi, Johnson, Jonathan(c), Sambo, Suswan, Kayode and Mimiko)

# GMB FC employs formation 4-3-3 (diamond), with attacking minded and prolific striker leading the front three.

THE FIRST ELEVEN.
(Tinubu, Fashola, Rochas, Amaechi, Ajimobi, Buhari(c), Atiku, Tambuwal, Akande, Adams, Osibanjo)

PREDICT THE SCORE CORRECTLY AND WIN A RANGE ROVER SPORT.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Peculiarni(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Rubbish. I just dey imagine now say bomb just blow inside that bus for the first pishur. Na him be say God don clear Naija problems o.
boko member thinking evil to humanbeing like you.odaju

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by fresh360(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
Its so. Obvious dat dis NR individuals majority r bughari fools....
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by SporaD8: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
He go make sense die if them go snap GMB eating Amala and ewedu soup!
Abeg na joke o!
sai Buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
by their posts we shall know dem. You are not different from boko haram,infact just like asari dokubo you are a security risk to this country

5 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by PhockPhockMan: 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
APC are world number one HYPOCRITES, no one is complaining of uniforms in this rally. If it's PDP now they will claim it's a paid crowd.

MUMU PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Olutola88(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
My Location might not permit me to vote that day but I will do everything in my capacity to convince people to vote out a man that says STEALING is NOT CORRUPTION, A man that sacked a man of sincerity simply because he decided to expose all their misdeeds, A man that has been trying to fool Nigerians and has successfully fooled some( dose ludicrous animals always ranting ............. till.....), A man that will make us buy a litre of petrol for 140 naira if we make d mistake of letting him rule again, An “I will” man, A man that couldn't change our lives when he was acting and when he was in control for years and had the gut to say if we give him another chance he will create 2million jobs per year; He thinks we are as dumb and clueless as he his? A man that is a thief and surrounded by robbers!

Heaven will not forgive me if I fail to convince @lst 10 people to vote for a man of Honesty, Diligence, Excellence, Competence, Intelligence, Transparency.

God Almighty, I know you will make a way for General Muhammadu Buhari. I know you will save us from the hands of these CRIMINALS!

The Agony of millions of Nigerians in pains will NEVER make that clueless guy rule us again.

I've never seen GMB, I am not his party member, I've not been promised anytn BUT I want a BETTER Nigeria, I want a more decent life for my family, friends and every Nigerian with a good heart.

God bless GMB
God bless everyone that votes for him
God bless anyone that canvasses for him
God Bless Nigeria

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Peculiarni(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
boko member thinking evil to humanbeing like you.odaju just becos of election

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Peculiarni(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
boko member thinking evil to humanbeing like you.odaju just becos of election, you may not gain kobo from gej

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
I foresee business booming for carpenters who make coffins today. Nairaland.com is gonna make that possible and these pictures will be the cause of death! grin

If that is your manifesto that is good. Every tree do bear according to its kind.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Peculiarni:
boko member thinking evil to humanbeing like you.odaju
ma da olosi ye lohun jare,baba nla omo ale ni
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by yerimastyle(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
ibkgab001:
Lolllll
ur head dey der grin GEJ till buhari go back to school and learn how to debate
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by agabusta: 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
yerimastyle:
said buhaha grin

This is the authentic picture. Stop this insane character assassination.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by 4everGrand(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
hansad:
If Lagos cannot ask: "Gen. Buhari, why did you cancel our Jakande Metro Transport System?", that means Lagos must be under Born-To-Rule Colonial masters.

Lagos was robbed of the country's capital with flimsy excuses by the Buhari clique.

As humans we resist change, its natural, but it would always happen and now is the time for Nigeria's. So live with it.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by jkendy(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
No Juma'at prayer (Friday prayer) for GMB today

I thought he loved his religion soooooo much above any other thing..........

Not even poliTRICKS ought to hav stopped him frm Friday prayers nah.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
yerimastyle:
said buhaha grin

You are wicked o cheesy
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by dannex(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
drey076:
Welcom buharii

Sai change

But jimi agbaje for governor
jimi for where God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2015
Sai Buhari

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by sunkoye: 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
dats the top of wat ur oga will never pray for. I see u hate ur oga(jona) well well

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by antifailure(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
Why is Tinubu not wearing the APC attire some body give me reasons.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=balash post=30266421]Chai My President Is Coming To My Abode!!

Good Morning General, Please what should I prepare 4 you, AMala dey, semo dey, fura sef dey hehe

SAI BUHARI

If say my presido dey drink now like d other man I for say make u give am ORIGIN Join D Amala.
Bt Notin Spoil abeg hlp me Give Am LACASERA
And tell him LAKASORO no comment cos Febuhari 14 na him get am.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by joedrae(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
jars9:
Nah propaganda even the GODS do not favour them see the super clueless one and his retardee vice

Did you just call Prof. Yemi Osinbajo "retardee"

Please let us see your profile and know who is a retardee. You are just a joker...

#SaiBuhari

Modified: I shouldn't have answered you sef. Just looked at your profile and it's just a few days old. One of the pdp e-rats and pigs sent to write rubbish about people that have made a good name for themselves. Get a life man!

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by JEITO: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
I wonder them j.guys be thinking anyone supporting Jonathan is doing so out of sentiment.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ayodot(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Lovely pictures. change is the trend, change is inevitable. Those that don't see the change are delusional and their veil will soon be loosened

Enrich Ur MIND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Protest Against Navy In Oghara, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.