Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older (20746 Views)

AY Celebrates Lady Left Disappointed After Driving 39KM To Take Selfie With Him / Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Azazi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
those ur virgins no follow una today
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Mattpopson101: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Charley Girl grin
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by windud: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
likes time wasters who are critically old as grandparents but think they are teens. This family irritates the poo outa me
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Awwwww...groovy! There's always someone for everyone. HBD to her.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Alexisosas(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birth Diane, wishing u guys all of de best in life Charley Boy & Charley Girl
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by condralbede(m): 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
windud:
likes time wasters who are critically old as grandparents but think they are teens. This family irritates the poo outa me
The family is one big happy family.... they don't give a Bleep abt you!!!They are living their life,they can't live urs.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by justynneke(f): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abeg give me ur full nam make I pray for Ʊ cos e b lyk say to marry D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give Ʊ sleepless nyts lyk osinbajo D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give gej
Or beta still,NL prayer point 1
Medunah:

i had HBD in mind buh my hand wrote HML, already modified it though
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by michphenomena(m): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Medunah:

i had HBD in mind buh my hand wrote HML, already modified it though
smiling
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by M4gunners: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
axortedbabe:
Hapy bday iyawo charlyman..
She is an american,no wonda they've bn able 2 live this long..
Aha that is naija girls are no go area u mean?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Mhizkel(f): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Damcalcaleb:
Who are they,are they couples?
No!dey re colleagues
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by LewisO: 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Medunah:
HML to her

Na like dis marriage dey sweet u for body.

Anyway! when u ready tell so I can think about it.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

No!dey re colleagues
Eeya,i never knew,well i have never been to Nigeria bt i take Korope to skul everyday,am in Cyprus,anyway,happy 4 dem
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by M4gunners: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Area Fada is the role model naija guys need. Forget his ways of life. The most important thing is that he still keep to his duties. Carri go area Fada.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Mhizkel(f): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote
author=Damcalcaleb post=30280367] Eeya,i never knew,well i have never
been to Nigeria bt i take Korope to skul everyday,am in
Cyprus,anyway,happy 4 dem[/quote]
thnkyu!we yaf hear...oya go sidon
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mhizkel:

thnkyu!we yaf hear...oya go sidon
in your entire career on nairaland,dont ever quote me again,tnk u
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Xavierkings: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Damcalcaleb:
Who are they,are they couples?

In all fairness, na only u waka come
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by greatgod2012(f): 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday to her!

A great companion to her husband!
The best friend of her husband!
How many men here can boast today that their wives are their best friends?
Many of you who are calling Charley boy crazy and saying like husband, like wife, better get a life, because this couple have been together for more than 35 years, waxing stronger and stronger in their love to each other, yet, some of those who we adore and even see as mentors can not even stay married for 10 years. Who is now more realistic.
Until we realise that all of us are not wired same way and can never behave same way, we will keep condemning ourselves. While some are made to behave wierld, some are made to be cool. And whatever we do to make ourselves happy should be maintained by the person involved and respected by others.
So, i celebrate and rejoice with charley boy's wife as she add another year and i also wish them more blissful years in their marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Nickizoe(f): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Are u okay! wink
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by boboLIL(m): 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
No wonder d woman no de complain abt d man's way of dressin.....she de dress like hin husband....e no too good to mari yhur type of pesn....
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by MissEse: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
happy buy day.
Charley hope you don buy fuel for your bike ?
we want you am carry Jonathan back to otueke

Sis you need GEJ in your life to improve your writing skills.
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Mhizkel(f): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
in your entire career on nairaland,dont ever quote me again,tnk u
N if i do?
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by jingh(f): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
MissEse:

Sis you need GEJ in your life to improve your writing skills.
you should know I typed dat in hurry, re you new on NL
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by estheremma(f): 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
grin
Airforce1:
please is that woman a Nigerian?

HBD
. No she is not a nigerian.cant rmember where she is frm,chek google.d'prob wit u is dat people dont take u serious bc u are always joking
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Airforce1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
estheremma:
grin. No she is not a nigerian.cant rmember where she is frm,chek google.d'prob wit u is dat people dont take u serious bc u are always joking

yeah I joke a lot grin
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by stonemind(f): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ariel20:

Get a life bro and stay off NL for 2 minutes. grin

I think we have to blame pdp for this
There are so much jobless niggas on Nairaland
That's why we MUST support change,
SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by Missmossy(f): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
They are so alike grin Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by NemzySeries(m): 12:30am On Jan 31, 2015
Airforce1:
please is that woman a Nigerian?

HBD

No ooo...shez an albino fulani frm east London
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by zanga420: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
greatgod2012:
Happy birthday to her!

A great companion to her husband!
The best friend of her husband!
How many men here can boast today that their wives are their best friends?
Many of you who are calling Charley boy crazy and saying like husband, like wife, better get a life, because this couple have been together for more than 35 years, waxing stronger and stronger in their love to each other, yet, some of those who we adore and even see as mentors can not even stay married for 10 years. Who is now more realistic.
Until we realise that all of us are not wired same way and can never behave same way, we will keep condemning ourselves. While some are made to behave wierld, some are made to be cool. And whatever we do to make ourselves happy should be maintained by the person involved and respected by others.
So, i celebrate and rejoice with charley boy's wife as she add another year and i also wish them more blissful years in their marriage.
always wise words from her. Madam, long time no talk, think u've been scarce here for sometime
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older by greatgod2012(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
zanga420:
always wise words from her. Madam, long time no talk, think u've been scarce here for sometime

thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!
I'm so humbled!
Yes, i've been scarce here for a while now.
I've been so busy!
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" / Davido Tells Nigerians To Stop Stressing Him Over His Album / Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.