Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ (4260 Views)

Israeli Jets Strike Targets Near Damasus Airport / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by muhsin(m): 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2008
Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raaji'uun!

I had decided not a utter a word on that carnage perpetuated by these merciless blokes--May Allah curse then severely and break their backs, amin. It was unbearable! I am out of words, wallahi. Jews? What a bunch of idiots, thugs, juggernaut, whatsover. Allah ya isa!

Moreover, I'm really toched at how our fellow Nigerians portrayed themselves above. Funny and sad, indeed. You love them but they utterly hate you too! You don't bloody know!

They thoughtlessly take it as there would not be hereafter, no! As the Qur'an says; Allah will surely reincarnate them. And surely will be accounted for their (mis)deeds. Allah yasa mu cika da imani.

Yet, I frankly speaking heap some blames on these Hamas people by firing the less-destructive rockets to the Jews territories. Although there own (originally) but now Israeles. Had it been these attacks could have a significant effect then fine and good. But now look at the response? For God's sake wa aka cuta? Even French president who is behind Isra'el says the response they are making is 'disproportional one'.

May Allah in His infinite mercy forgive those killed at that massacre. May He accept their shahada and put them in Al-jannah, amin. And may He on other part curse the Jews and put them in hell fire, amin.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Lagosboy: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Bastage

You always prove me right when i say you talk like an hypocrite. Now just one question for you

Do you support Israeli action in Gaza?
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2008
If you need more evidence that the Israeli-Palestinian crisis is about religion instead of land then look no further than the moronic rantings of Muhsin.

muhsin:

Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raaji'uun!

I had decided not a utter a word on that carnage perpetuated by these merciless blokes--May Allah curse then severely and break their backs, amin. It was unbearable! I am out of words, wallahi. Jews? What a bunch of idiots, thugs, juggernaut, whatsover. Allah ya isa!

Where was ur outrage at the "carnage" in Darfur, Somalia and Afghanistan?
where was ur outrage at the "carnage" on 9-11, 7-7 and Mumbai?
Where was ur outrage at the "carnage" that was the 8-yr Iran/Iraq war?

What a bunch of religious hypocrites.

muhsin:

Moreover, I'm really toched at how our fellow Nigerians portrayed themselves above. Funny and sad, indeed. You love them but they utterly hate you too! You don't bloody know!

More muslim baseless propaganda. Darfur refugees prefer to trek miles in the desert, passing Egyptian police fire to get to Israel because they know they have a safe haven there. Do the arabs love you? Look no further than the slave trade still in existence in Mauritania, Sudan and Saudi Arabia.

Israel might not love us but they dont hate us. Arabs on the other hand have no use for u fools. U're no better than slaves in their eyes. Take a trip to Egypt . . . it might clear ur eyes.

muhsin:

Yet, I frankly speaking heap some blames on these Hamas people by firing the less-destructive rockets to the Jews territories. Although there own (originally) but now Israeles.

1. So your problem with HAMAS is not that they fire missiles unprovoked to kill innocent kindergarten children but that they fire less effective missiles? why then are you outraged that Israel chooses to fire more effective weapons?

2. Ashdod, Jerusalem, Sderot, Tel Aviv have NEVER been palestinian territory so wake up from your islamically-induced slumber.

What next? Spain?

muhsin:

Had it been these attacks could have a significant effect then fine and good. But now look at the response? For God's sake wa aka cuta? Even French president who is behind Isra'el says the response they are making is 'disproportional one'.

1. So now we know your cries of "outrage" ring hollow. You wouldnt have batted an eyelid had the GBU-39 bombs been raining on Israel.

2. the French president has no other choice, he has a huge population of members of the "religion of peace" in his country.

3. If i got a penny for the number of times i hear this frankly stupid claims of "disproportionate response" i'd be a billionaire by now. So the jews shld go throw stones and home made rockets instead?

muhsin:

May Allah in His infinite mercy forgive those killed at that massacre. May He accept their shahada and put them in Al-jannah, amin. And may He on other part curse the Jews and put them in hell fire, amin.

Save your anger . . . the jews could care less. Thank God Israel has rejected the phony cries of a truce by the UN . . . until HAMAS is utterly crushed more smart bombs will rain on Gaza . . . let me sit back and enjoy the spectacle. Next time dont poke a tiger with a stick.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lagosboy:

Fellows Let us not cheapen this human masscre by starting a religious ideological battle. The issue here is Palestine is under occupation by the Israelis is there any justification for that?

Which part of "palestine" is under occupation? Gaza is practically jew-free so why the firing of 100 rockets a day into Sderot? Is that part of palestine too?
why arent the HAMAS hypocrites firing rockets into Jordan?
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by olabowale(m): 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Otele: « #85 on: Today at 03:35:54 AM »  

which allah? has he been sleeping? he had better wake up b/c the US who can stop israel are supporting the raid on gaza. and tha blaze is raging.

The same Allah Who created everything in six periods! Allah never sleeps. He did not sleep when He allowed the disbelievers to mock Noah for a period, and then when the time came to show that they were evildoers, He ordered the flood of water to perish them, without spearing a single evildoer! The same Allah Who made Muhammad (AS) and his companions victorious in the battle of Badr, and many others, including the defeat of Makka. In the defeat of Makka, there was not a single drop of blood! The same Allah Who opened up Jerusalem up for Islam during the time of Kulafah of the Kulafah of Muhammad, Umar Al Faruuq bin Khattab!

Oh the same Allah Who allowed the Children of Israel to be in slavery under black coptic tribe of Egypt, for many generations. Then when He raised a just leader in the person of Prophet Musa (AS), He in time defeated Egyptian evildoers in the sea. I hope you remembered that! The same Allah Whom the Children of Israel mock by building for themselves a golden calf as their god! Then He perished the evildoers among them in the desert! I hope you know that they spent 40 years for a short distance away journey? Your knowledge of history is pathetic. I do not want to belabor this issue too much. Otherwise I would have reminded you of how much after that, in Palestine the Children of Israel were beat up to the point that they disperse throughout the world! Oh let me remind you of the Allah Who is the Lord of of your god, jesus! The Allah that Jesus cried up to! There was no Yahweh or Jehovah sound coming from his mouth. Read your book, the bible, again.

Jesus said "Allah", in his Children of Israel's brand of semitic accent 'Eloi!'.

Did Allah sleep when the Children of Israel were being defeated? Or did He sleep when the Persian Zoroasts defeated the Christian Rome? No! Open the Qur'aan and read Surah Rome, where Allah promised the Roman Christian will defeat the Persians in under 10 years. It did happen. Then read Surah Nasr towards the end of the Qur'aan. Surah Nasr is very short. Hopefully you can have the strength to take the message. In Surah Nasr, Allah promised Victory for Islam, in the long last.

Though the situation is hopeless, in the today's snapshot of the moment, but the world has not ended yet. The one who is victorious in the long last is the true Victor. There used to be a time that the Children of Israel were not prominent in the middle east. No one can guarantee it that they will be say a 1000 years from now!

And Rome used to be todays America, in term of strength, power, influence. Heck, England used to just be like that. Then a few renegades broke free and formed the "colonies" which became the United States! Oh let me remind you that Egypt under the Pharaohic dynasties used to be as powerful as America! The pyramid is a testimony to their prowess. Afterall, your Bible and my Qur'an agreed that they were unjust to the Children of Israel by at least enslaving them!  

[Quote]
let me guess,
u tried to whip up anti semitism, it didnt work. next, u try tribalism. . . . nadaaaa, try another thread bro. i may support u. but not this thread, until u explain to me . . .  
[/quote]

And the Jews or Children of Israel are not the only semitic people. The Arabs are semitic people. Unless you can prove me wrong! You see how incomplete knowledge of a subject, when going with hysteria of lies could be easily make one look silly? Who are the semites and what makes a person semite? This is your assignment! And there is no trabalism in my statement. I used Igbo and Yoruba as just examples of two people we may be very familair with, instead of remote Mandingo and Julaa of Guinea.

1. why hamas fired the 1st shot, knowing fully well what the outcome will be
2. why iraqis will be protesting gaza invasion when turkey is raiding them
3. why turks will protest gaza bombardment when they(turkey) are doing the same to iraq
4. why hamas leadership will order rocket attacks from faraway safety of syria
5. what has yorubas and igbos got to do with this crisis

While I will be the first to say that within the rank of Islam, you have a handful of true believers, but a large portion belongs to evil doers and yet, those who have power and influence are hypocrites. So it is no surprise that what you pointed out in 1-4 are what we see. But it is therefore not a justification for the continuous concentration camps called Gaza and West Bank. Nor is it any reason to allow the former ghetto dwellers of Europe, the Jews to not allow the pre-stater of Israel time Palestinians to continue to be refused the entry back to their motherland, Palestine, and remained as refugees in naighboring states!

And as for the Yoruba Igbo thing, I used it as a form of soul searching idea. I could have used Ashante and Fante of Ghana. You as Nigerian, will almost will not be as passionate as the ones closer to home. Okay, how about Nupe and Tiv? In each case, there are communities of humans, who are different only by some set of ideas; religion, language, etc. In each case they are humans.

@davidylan: « #86 on: Today at 04:36:16 AM »  

Olabowale you lack a brain to think in perspective. The yorubas wont spend their entire time spewing anti-igbo sentiments and lobbing 100 rockets a day at Nnewi.

What I have shown about the Yoruba and Igbo is just for us to reflect about the Humanness of all of mankind. I could have said Shoyinke and Bambara of Mali. But your emotion will not be able to reflect about it. Mali is far and remote in your consciousness. Interestingly, so is Palestine, a far away place. You are neither a Jew or Arab by ethnic tradition. At least it is not obvious any more, among the Yorubas. And you are not a Muslim or Jew by religion. The only tie you have to the Jews is because you take a rabbi from among them as your god!

This idolatry side of you, the jews loat it, with a passion! Now just imagine if the whole of Igboland and Yoruba land were at a time inhabitted by the Yorubas. And the Igbo came through Cameroun and routed the Yorubas out of the east! You think in time the Yoruba youth, in many generations seeing from Ibadan how their family lands in Enugu has been usurped will not fight to at least regain a little of it? This is the case here! Think man.

Now let me make it easy for your mind to understand it. Lets talk about the time of South Africa's Apatheid regime. Nelson Mandela and most of the ANC senior members went to prison because of their refusal to lay down and die! Steve Biko was killed in 1977 or so, along with many freesom fighter "University" students.

Today, we have a free of Apatheid South Africa. That will happen in Palestine, InshaAllah. Guess, who Nelson Mandela is supporting? Not the Zionists, David! Think man. A weak man today may become the big man on campus, sooner than you can make a Banana Split!

In the days, freedom of blacks in South Africa was only a tantalizing Mirage! Today is a reality. And, Oh, Otele my man, Allah does not sleep afterall in the case of South African Blacks. I do not want to remind you of the case of Blacks in America, because your mind may not be able to go back that far.

In the future, maybe not in my lifetime, Palestine will see Justice for palestinian Muslims and Christians. All they have to do is continue to struggle. I prefer mass nonviolent struggle in marches and others. The Muslims among them need to go back to Islam. Stop smoking, and those other vile things. Increase their worships and good deeds. Soon enough, the help of Allah will come.

And when David says he is in the *the hollow of Gods hands*, I wonder which God? Can anyone be in the hands of God without being Merciful? David read your piece! You are more like in the *the hollow of Shaytan's hands*! There is no mercy in your heart. You could not be directing you without the mercy in your heart shining brightly. God doesnt like ugly. Behavior that is. Can God support unjust dealing of human over another? Even human over helpless animals?
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2008
olabowale, when you start constructing reasoned posts then we can talk. For now keep on whinning like the hypocrite you are.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Lagosboy: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

Which part of "palestine" is under occupation? Gaza is practically jew-free so why the firing of 100 rockets a day into Sderot? Is that part of palestine too?

Davidylan are u inferring that the west bank is not part of Palestine? The Westbank is under occupation and Israel withdrew from Gaza to consolidate its hold on West Bank. New settlements are being built and the ceasefire agreement was to halt it.

Isreal promised to open the crossings 6 days after the truce 6 months went and it is still a mirage. The world media acknowledged that the rocket fire were brought down to a minimum during the Truce.  

Why should they fire rockets into Jordan we are talking of Palestine Pre 1967 borders.

davidylan:

If you need more evidence that the Israeli-Palestinian crisis is about religion instead of land then look no further than the moronic rantings of Muhsin.

1. So your problem with HAMAS is not that they fire missiles unprovoked to kill innocent kindergarten children but that they fire less effective missiles? why then are you outraged that Israel chooses to fire more effective weapons?

2. Ashdod, Jerusalem, Sderot, Tel Aviv have NEVER been palestinian territory so wake up from your islamically-induced slumber.

2. the French president has no other choice, he has a huge population of members of the "religion of peace" in his country.

Save your anger . . . the jews could care less. Thank God Israel has rejected the phony cries of a truce by the UN . . . until HAMAS is utterly crushed more smart bombs will rain on Gaza . . . let me sit back and enjoy the spectacle. Next time don't poke a tiger with a stick.

Davidylan dont distract us from the topic at hand Somalia,IranIraq qar or Dafur are on other threads. Now your point
2. you said jeruslem has never being palestine do u know the 1948 borders? Do u know Pre 1948 palestine perhaps you should check before rattling nonsense here
3. You seem to always have a negative excuse to everything that doesnt suit you. French president condemns you say because of the muslim poulation thats why? Is not France that banned these muslim population use of headscarves. Pls we are not foolish or ignorant people here Sarkozy saw the massacre and his conscience could not but prick him to condemn isrealis action. Remember he has jewish roots!!

davidylan:

Save your anger . . . the jews could care less. Thank God Israel has rejected the phony cries of a truce by the UN . . . until HAMAS is utterly crushed more smart bombs will rain on Gaza . . . let me sit back and enjoy the spectacle. Next time don't poke a tiger with a stick.

See you hypocrite shedding crocodile tears at 9/11 and enjoying the massacre of helpless palestine. You are morally currupt and dont have any moral justification to condemn any terrorist act again you are on the same side of the coin as terrorist who kill civilians.

Give Hamas tanks and F16 and watch them wipe out the evil Israeli state.

Ban ki moon condemned
Sarkozy condemned
Even a former Israeli intelligence chief condemned (I would get his name)

Here are you folks enjoying massacre. Thinkin the zionist are ur buddies
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by olabowale(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Davidylan: « #98 on: Today at 02:46:17 PM »  

What a bunch of religious hypocrites.

And your own hypocracy, david is not based on religion? Arent you in support of Israel because your god was from them? Nonsense man!

And the muslims should be adverising, for your approval their outrage in matters of Islamic family? Didn't you learn anything from Mandela's response to Ted Koppel's Nightline question, when he said "ANC's dirty laundry is not for the Public?"

[Quote]
More muslim baseless propaganda. Darfur refugees prefer to trek miles in the desert, passing Egyptian police fire to get to Israel because they know they have a safe haven there. Do the arabs love you? Look no further than the slave trade still in existence in Mauritania, Sudan and Saudi Arabia.
[/quote]

I do hope that you know slavery of a different form exists in Nigeria! When a wealthy family takes a school age person as house boy or girl, and keep them from any formal education, while their own pursue passionately the sam education. Thats modern slavery. The outcome is deprivation.

Israel might not love us but they don't hate us. Arabs on the other hand have no use for u fools. U're no better than slaves in their eyes. Take a trip to Egypt . . . it might clear ur eyes.

Deluded david. You know a Jew who loves you for the sake of God, alone, except for almighty dollar? You need to wake up from your "deep" slumber. I may not even agree with many position of Arabs and reactionary muslims, but your blindness is like layers and layers and layers of perpetual darkness. Is Egypt under a just ruler; Hussaine Mubarak your answer? Even Abdallah of saudi Arabia and that of jordan and syria, none of them is better.

Remember Musharaf of Pakistan? When it was time for Allah to get rid of him, he resigned! Some day will come that no one will remember Sharon. Opssssssssssss!, I forgot he is not the PM anymore!

[Quote]
[/quote]

Again, I said that the Palestinians (Muslims and Christians), need to win a decisive victory just once!

Were these cities part of the old Ibrahim time or of recent period of Jesus territory that the Romans ruled over.

What next? Spain?

Muslim used to rule over the place, the same way the Children of Israel could claim Palestine!

[Quote]
1. So now we know your cries of "outrage" ring hollow. You wouldnt have batted an eyelid had the GBU-39 bombs been raining on Israel.

3. If i got a penny for the number of times i hear this frankly stupid claims of "disproportionate response" i'd be a billionaire by now. So the jews shld go throw stones and home made rockets instead?
[/quote]

The same way Islam will conquer Europe, Islam will reconquer Palestine. And as much as I want you to become a billionaire, this process, will not get you there. Instead you will lose your shirt.

[Quote]
[/quote]

Someday, in your lifetime, when Palestine is under the control of the palestinians, you will see a true mercy, except if the end of time begins. The tiger, or in true Islamic sense, Lion of Islam is shy not because of fear, but because of its resolve.  

[Quote]
[/quote]

Palestine, on the map consists of West Bank, Gaza and oh all the land occupied by the Zionist's Israel! You see how evil blocks your heart and you forgot that palestine is a land, consisting of today, Palstinian people and well as Israelis! And Jordan is not part of palestine. Read your Bible, again. You ever heard of a watr body called River jordan, duuh?
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lagosboy:

Davidylan are u inferring that the west bank is not part of Palestine? The Westbank is under occupation and Israel withdrew from Gaza to consolidate its hold on West Bank. New settlements are being built and the ceasefire agreement was to halt it.

2 things are important here: perpective and history.

1. the west bank was judea/samaria and a bonafide part of Israel until 1949 when it was forcefully annexed by Jordan and renamed the West Bank. Now the name "west bank" comes from Jordanian (NOT ARAB PALESTINIANS) in geographical reference to its location west of the Jordan river from the jordanian side. the jordan river is east of Israel.

2. If the west bank is under occupation (assuming your blatant lies are true) . . . then why are the rockets coming for Gaza only?

Lagosboy:

Isreal promised to open the crossings 6 days after the truce 6 months went and it is still a mirage. The world media acknowledged that the rocket fire were brought down to a minimum during the Truce.

Define the word "truce". How do you have a "truce" if HAMAS all the while kept on firing rockets into Israel?
to say it was brought down to a minimum is laughable.

Lagosboy:

Why should they fire rockets into Jordan we are talking of Palestine Pre 1967 borders.

Pre-1967, the West Bank belonged to Jordan and Gaza belonged to Egypt. Do you even know what you talk about?

Lagosboy:

Davidylan don't distract us from the topic at hand Somalia,IranIraq qar or Dafur are on other threads.

yeah hypocrite . . . we know you people like to pretend a lot.

Lagosboy:

2. you said jeruslem has never being palestine do u know the 1948 borders? Do u know Pre 1948 palestine perhaps you should check before rattling nonsense here

1. Arabs SOUNDLY REJECTED the 1948 borders and chose to invade Israel instead with 6 other arab nations . . . so those borders are rendered invalid. you only scream piteously about 1948 borders because Israel won, had she lost no jew would be living in any border in the middle east today except as a dhimmi.

2. 1948 borders gave Jerusalem to Israel, Jordan annexed the West Bank by force.

Lagosboy:

Give Hamas tanks and F16 and watch them wipe out the evil Israeli state.

and you are crying that Israel is using tanks and F-16 jets at HAMAS? What a hypocrite.

Lagosboy:

Ban ki moon condemned
Sarkozy condemned
Even a former Israeli intelligence chief condemned (I would get his name)

Here are you folks enjoying massacre. Thinkin the zionist are ur buddies

we are tired of foolish people always condemning. Go live under HAMAS rockets for 2 weeks then come back to condemn.
Its easy to condemn from your cozy office in NY.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Ibime(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2008
What a boring discussion. . . .every week the same discussion. . . . .take religion out of the equation and it is clear as night and day. . . . all this bruhaha about who fired rockets first is irrelevant. . . . . we cannot focus on the symptoms without diagnosing the cause of the disease. . . . Europe should simply take the Jews back and stop dumping their problem on the Middle-East. . . . all this population shift, na wa.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by olabowale(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Davidylan: « #101 on: Today at 03:11:53 PM »

olabowale, when you start constructing reasoned posts then we can talk. For now keep on whinning like the hypocrite you are.

David is a legend in his mind! He is in the hollow hand of an unjust god!
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Pennywise(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2008
Ibime:

Europe should simply take the Jews back and stop dumping their problem on the Middle-East. . . . all this population shift, na wa.
You have to see the jewish sojourn in europe as a necessary divinely ordered step in order for them to repossess their land.It has mightily enabled and enobled them. They are now in a position to bring death to death mongers, sow confusion in their midst and repossess their land.I am waiting for Hizbollah to show compassion and come into the fray.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Pennywise(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
To be sure I don't like jews as individuals. They are hopelessly and mindlessly racist. I have a friend who spent a few years in various cities in Israel. He had a lot to say about jewish people using numerous examples of situations and circumstances.This belief was further reinforced by my interaction with them the few times I have been in the UK.I mean these are people who owe their very existence to humanitarian goodwill. Infact I have no qualms about spitting in their face.My views about the current crises is entirely objective.The palestinians will not get a state if they continue to cede their struggle to murderous islamists who have no sympathy in a civilized world.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by otele(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2008
i really dont understand these lunatics.

olabowale,

if massob should start raining bombs in ur village, u'll want ur people to just sit and watch? eh, mr conscience? are u kidding me? even obama said if someone should rain bombs where his kids are he'll do exactly what israel is doing. i really pity those miserable fools in the middle-east.

it was the US that saved the muslims in the balkans that milosevic wanted to annihilate.
yet u guys want nithing but the end of israel. . . i got news for u, that will never happen. i'm telling u this, as a xtain. it is written in our holy book, the bible, israel dey kamkpe. got it? stop trying.

by the time them finish this campaign, hamas no go fit spell their name again.
for me . . . . . . . . entertainment cheesy
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2008
otele:

for me . . . . . . . . entertainment cheesy

na the only thing wey concern me be that. grin

innocent wetin? No truce abeg . . . fire for fire let me enjoy prime-time viewing of F-16 Jets pulverising those morons until they cant even remember what a rocket looks like.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Lagosboy: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

2 things are important here: perpective and history.

1. the west bank was judea/samaria and a bonafide part of Israel until 1949 when it was forcefully annexed by Jordan and renamed the West Bank. Now the name "west bank" comes from Jordanian (NOT ARAB PALESTINIANS) in geographical reference to its location west of the Jordan river from the jordanian side. the jordan river is east of Israel.

2. If the west bank is under occupation (assuming your blatant lies are true) . . . then why are the rockets coming for Gaza only?

Davidylan perhaps if you read the below extraction from wiki you would tell me who is lying me or you. You are just an opinionated and biased minded fellow. Even the US/EU acknowledges west bank as an occupied territory. In the other thread you said i was a moronic islamist. My goodness!! Must you analyse all issues from your religious bias? Is the UN security council islamist for clling West Bank an occupied territory? It is no point debaiting with you because u seem to only read zionist history books hence your lack of objectivity. How on earth can u lie that West bank is not under occupation.!!! My God!!!

The status of territories captured by Israel is a matter of discussion. Although the United Nations Security Council and the International Court of Justice both describe the West Bank and Golan Heights as "occupied territory" under international law, Israel's government calls all of them "disputed" rather than "occupied", a distinction generally rejected by the international community. Israel's government also states that since the Gaza disengagement of 2005, it does not militarily occupy the Gaza strip, a statement rejected by Human Rights Watch. [1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_territories_captured_by_Israel

davidylan:

Define the word "truce". How do you have a "truce" if HAMAS all the while kept on firing rockets into Israel?
to say it was brought down to a minimum is laughable.

The world media acknowledged there was a massive significant reduction in rockets. On the other hand Israel promised to ease the blockade after 6 days , no rocket was fired during those 6 days but 6 months after crossing easing is still a mirage.

davidylan:

we are tired of foolish people always condemning. Go live under HAMAS rockets for 2 weeks then come back to condemn.
Its easy to condemn from your cozy office in NY.

Yes everyone that condemns Israel is foolish you are the only wise fellow on earth because you suppurt the state of Israel. Does that make you happy?

UN sec gen is foolish!!
French president is Foolish!!
The UN Gen assembly that has dozens of resolution against Israel is foolish!!
Davidylan is the only wise person!!
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Lagosboy: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2008
davidylan:

na the only thing wey concern me be that. grin

innocent wetin? No truce abeg . . . fire for fire let me enjoy prime-time viewing of F-16 Jets pulverising those morons until they can't even remember what a rocket looks like.

I am sure Christianity did not teach you this but your hate filled heart taught u the bombing of civilians by F-16 is an entertainment.

Honestly the most ebarrassing thing is that these jargons are comming from Nigerians and blacks.

Israel said the same thin in Labanon before Hezbollah taught them a lesson they would never forget. They lost the war and ran back into their fortress. Air raid never wins a war ask the US in Afghanistan or IDF in Labanon
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by otele(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lagosboy:

I am sure Christianity did not teach you this

fortunately or unfortunately the jews are not christians. the follow the law of moses. . . an eye for an eye. infact sometimes they take 2 eyes for an eye

for me. . . . . .ENTERTAINMENT cool
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lagosboy:

The status of territories captured by Israel is a matter of discussion. Although the United Nations Security Council and the International Court of Justice both describe the West Bank and Golan Heights as "occupied territory" under international law, Israel's government calls all of them "disputed" rather than "occupied", a distinction generally rejected by the international community. Israel's government also states that since the Gaza disengagement of 2005, it does not militarily occupy the Gaza strip, a statement rejected by Human Rights Watch. [1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Status_of_territories_captured_by_Israel

1. Since when did the UN council become the arbiter for determining the legitimate borders of a sovereign nation? I bet you the same UN was no where to be found when Syria invaded Lebanon for 22 straight yrs.

2. The West Bank is "occupied territory" ONLY because the UN is largely railroaded by belligerent but oil-rich islamic nations, China and Russia (for their own oil and military trade benefits).

3. Israel has tried WITHOUT SUCCESS for the last 40 yrs to return the West Bank to Jordanian control but Jordan REFUSES to take it back why?? Israel got the land from Jordan NOT Mahmoud Abass.

Lagosboy:

The world media acknowledged there was a massive significant reduction in rockets. On the other hand Israel promised to ease the blockade after 6 days , no rocket was fired during those 6 days but 6 months after crossing easing is still a mirage.

Since when did the world media start dictating to Israel what it can and cannot bear? So there's a massive reduction in rockets "according to the world media" (of course from the relative safety of their dubai, London and NY offices) the poor citizens of Sderot and Ashdod who have to live daily under threat of no less than 60 rockets a day shld shut up and endure it?

Which crossings? Why shld Israel be obliged to open her borders to a HAMAS-led pseudo-country? when will the US open their own crossings for Mexicans? Hypocrites . . . didnt Egypt also shut the Rafa crossing too? why arent you asking for that to be opened?

Lagosboy:

Yes everyone that condemns Israel is foolish you are the only wise fellow on earth because you suppurt the state of Israel. Does that make you happy?

UN sec gen is foolish!!
French president is Foolish!!
The UN Gen assembly that has dozens of resolution against Israel is foolish!!
Davidylan is the only wise person!!

The UN Gen assembly is an OIC/arab congregation in disguise so whatever they have to say is not binding on Israel as a sovereign nation.

Everyone is condemning Israel but they were all silent when the rockets from HAMAS were falling. Sorry, actions always have a consequence.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lagosboy:

I am sure Christianity did not teach you this but your hate filled heart taught u the bombing of civilians by F-16 is an entertainment.

If Israel were shooting bombs at innocent folks i'd be the first to scream blue murder. But the Gazans are not innocent at all. If you shoot rockets at the jews daily for 6 yrs . . . one day the chickens will come home to roost. Stop crying and tell your people to behave like they have brains.

If you cared so much for the Gazans why dont u move there?

Lagosboy:

Honestly the most ebarrassing thing is that these jargons are comming from Nigerians and blacks.

What is even sadder is that we have shameless blacks who parrot arab propaganda like clockwork. Yeah the West may not be the angels they pretend to be but they are the ONLY ones who bother to send AID relief to Africa. Israel remained the only state to take in Darfur refugees during the genocide. Even Egypt killed many refugees who dared cross their land.

Lagosboy:

Israel said the same thin in Labanon before Hezbollah taught them a lesson they would never forget. They lost the war and ran back into their fortress. Air raid never wins a war ask the US in Afghanistan or IDF in Labanon

Hez taught them no lesson. you people continue living in fools paradise. thousands died in Lebanon and it had a lot of its infrastructure destroyed with NO single attack on Israeli soil . . . only deluded islamists say hezbollah won.

Air raids never win a war but neither do rocket attacks. Save your preaching for HAMAS.

And yeah the war is making for prime time viewing. I'll grab some popcorn tonight and enjoy the raid. Cant wait for the ground offensive. Time to shut u guys up for good. You cant kill people then cry when you are targetted.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2008
otele:

fortunately or unfortunately the jews are not christians. the follow the law of moses. . . an eye for an eye. infact sometimes they take 2 eyes for an eye

for me. . . . . .ENTERTAINMENT cool

my brother, i've always advocated that with the likes of Nasrallah and that coward Haniyeh (who is in hiding urging his people to "fight"wink . . . its better to take a head for an eye.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by otele(m): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2008
lol, head for an eye grin grin grin grin

i guess ehud barak is listening cheesy
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by dayokanu(m): 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2008
Scene 1 Hamas launches rockets into Israel knowing what the consequences would be.
Scene 2: Israel issues warning to Hamas to remind them of what the consequences would be just in case they forgot.
Scene 3: Hamas ignores the warning and launches more rockets
Scene 4: Israel launches severe air raid to be followed by Ground troops.
Scene 5: Hamas displays dead bodies on Major media.
Scene 6: Everyone screams disproportionate respose

Epilogue which of these scenes is new to anyone here. I have seen this movie like 10 times over

If this is not a Gazawood movie production, Tell me what it is.

DISPROPORTIONATE RESPONSE would never be without provocation.

Hamas launches rockets into Israel tell me what the expect back? A bouquet of flowers?
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by dayokanu(m): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2008
Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, under popular pressure to open the crossing fully, said that could not happen while Hamas, rather than the Palestinian Authority, led by its rival Fatah, controlled the border.

Why are fellow Arabs Egypt not allowing Hamas? And people want Israel to.

Your brother doesnt want you in his house yet you are complaing about a neighbour that said the same thing
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2008
dayokanu:

Why are fellow Arabs Egypt not allowing Hamas? And people want Israel to.

Your brother doesnt want you in his house yet you are complaing about a neighbour that said the same thing

yeah and Lagosboy is only bothered about Israel opening her own crossings.

i dont blame Mubarak . . . no wonder he doesnt want Gaza back. The Islamic brotherhood was founded in Gaza and Al Zawahiri (al qaeda's number 2) was a prominent leader of the group. Yeah Lagosboy, Israel shld open up her borders BY FORCE to terrorists whose constitution tells them not to rest until every jew hiding under the rock is dead.

Dream on.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Lagosboy: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
It is amazing the level of bias on this thread and the blindness of some fellows due to the religious inclinations. The zionist are no christians and detest christians.

Davidylan wake up and your level of ignorance on international law and politics amazes me lets look at your comments

davidylan:

1. Since when did the UN council become the arbiter for determining the legitimate borders of a sovereign nation? I bet you the same UN was no where to be found when Syria invaded Lebanon for 22 straight years.

2. The West Bank is "occupied territory" ONLY because the UN is largely railroaded by belligerent but oil-rich islamic nations, China and Russia (for their own oil and military trade benefits).

3. Israel has tried WITHOUT SUCCESS for the last 40 years to return the West Bank to Jordanian control but Jordan REFUSES to take it back why?? Israel got the land from Jordan NOT Mahmoud Abass.
The UN Gen assembly is an OIC/arab congregation in disguise so whatever they have to say is not binding on Israel as a sovereign nation.

1. The UN founded the international court of Justice and any border or boundary disputes can be resolved at the ICJ (example is Bakassi and Nigeria)

2. Do you now accept that the West Bank is occupied. You should have been humble enough to accept that you lied and swallowed your ego rather than implicitly accept and make excuse. Your excuse is so shallow and lacks intellect otherwise how can u say the Islamic nations have railroaded the UN when the whole world know the US weilds significant influence at the UN. The UN security council has US in it and any member can veto. The US has vetoed more than any nation in the council and 98% of this veto has been in support of Israel yet you peddle falshood and garbage that oil countries control the UN.

3. You mean the 108 member countries of the UN are all OIC countries wake up!! is Chavez and morales of venzueal and Bolivia islamic countries ? Make another excuse David!! Is South Africa an islamic country ? Your excuses and arguement never ceases to amaze me pls use the intelligence you are supposed to possess pls.

I have always said the moment u start to see isues without religious bias that day your inteligence would work for you!!
Your comments here are so ignorant and outright disgusting.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by osisi3(f): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2008
Well if you decide to throw "knock out" at your neighbours yard for months and refuse to head his warnings and he retaliates by throwing a grenade in yours,don't come crying like a baby.
This is not the first time and they will not learn.
I support Israel wholeheartedly.
They should teach them a good lesson never to wake a sleeping giant.
Next time they'll keep their puny rockets to themselves
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Lagosboy,
I support the Gaza action in its totality I would even have done more if I am the ruler of Israel.

If you live in Gaza dont hurl rockets at Israel.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2008
Lagosboy:

It is amazing the level of bias on this thread and the blindness of some fellows due to the religious inclinations. The zionist are no christians and detest christians.

Here is what is most absurd about clueless people like Lagosboy. He accuses us of responding "due to religious inclinations" and then goes right ahead to use the term "zionist" which is ONLY used by arabs and muslims to delegitimise the Jewish state of Israel! shocked

Can Lagosboy tell us frankly that if not for islam he would be supporting HAMAS?

Lagosboy:

Davidylan wake up and your level of ignorance on international law and politics amazes me lets look at your comments

No problemo . . . shebi na you dey talk.

Lagosboy:

1. The UN founded the international court of Justice and any border or boundary disputes can be resolved at the ICJ (example is Bakassi and Nigeria)

Stupid. Because the ICJ ruling is only binding when both nations involved agree to submit to its decisions. If Nigeria had refused to abide by the ICJ ruling, it could cry from now till tomorrow . . . Bakassi would still be ours.

Now wait, why hasnt HAMAS gone to the ICJ instead of lobbing rockets?

Lagosboy:

2. Do you now accept that the West Bank is occupied.

No its not occupied stupid . . . Israel siezed it BACK from Jordan in 1967. the ONLY reason Israel even made an attempt to return it to Jordan is because it does not want to be saddled with the demographic problems that would arise should it decide to integrate the West Bank into Israel proper.

Lagosboy:

You should have been humble enough to accept that you lied and swallowed your ego rather than implicitly accept and make excuse.

thank you sir.

Lagosboy:

Your excuse is so shallow and lacks intellect otherwise how can u say the Islamic nations have railroaded the UN when the whole world know the US weilds significant influence at the UN.

the only reason the UN is still relevant at all is because the US remains a part of it.
The reason the islamist goons at the UN havent gotten their way of destroying Israel is because the US has to keep vetoing nonsense resolutions.

Lagosboy:

The UN security council has US in it and any member can veto. The US has vetoed more than any nation in the council and 98% of this veto has been in support of Israel yet you peddle falshood and garbage that oil countries control the UN.

that must be because 98% of UN resolutions have been against Israel alone. When are arab states going to pass resolutions on Darfur? Perhaps never.

Oil countries indirectly control the UN because oil hungry nations like china, the US and countries like Russia who need oil rich but intellectually inferior nations like the middle east countries to buy arms will occassionally pander to the whims of your spoilt sheikhs.

Lagosboy:

3. You mean the 108 member countries of the UN are all OIC countries wake up!! is Chavez and morales of venzueal and Bolivia islamic countries ? Make another excuse David!! Is South Africa an islamic country ? Your excuses and arguement never ceases to amaze me please use the intelligence you are supposed to possess please.

Logic is something u have no grasp of. I never made such a statement.

Besides you talk about South Africa . . . what is its relevance at the UN? grin

Lagosboy:

I have always said the moment u start to see isues without religious bias that day your inteligence would work for you!!

you're better off taking your own advice.

Lagosboy:

Your comments here are so ignorant and outright disgusting.

Sorry . . . you are free to stop reading them. The truth hurts i know.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by olabowale(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2008
@Otele: « #109 on: Today at 06:49:51 PM »

i really don't understand these lunatics.

olabowale,

if massob should start raining bombs in ur village, u'll want ur people to just sit and watch? eh, mr conscience? are u kidding me? even obama said if someone should rain bombs where his kids are he'll do exactly what israel is doing. i really pity those miserable fools in the middle-east.

it was the US that saved the muslims in the balkans that milosevic wanted to annihilate.
yet u guys want nithing but the end of israel. . . i got news for u, that will never happen. i'm telling u this, as a xtain. it is written in our holy book, the bible, israel dey kamkpe. got it? stop trying.

Second thing last. America is not Israel. On head counts, the muslims in America is way than the Jews in America. So your point is?

Unfortunately, the village live is what I am used to. However, if "massob", whatever they are were to throw dangerous thing into my village, my first action, if I survive, which is what has been happening to the "Yahuud" (Zionist Jews of Israel), is to search my soul; why are the Massob launching dangerous thing at my village.

In the case of Israel, they have stolen the land of the Palestinians! If I check my case with massob and realise that I have taken their precious properties, their treasures and their root and identity, their lnd, then I have to rethink my position, even if I am more powerful!

by the time them finish this campaign, hamas no go fit spell their name again.
for me . . . . . . . . entertainment

You wanna bet? Are you informed already of the future? If Allah Wills, the oppressed will be victorious over their oppressors! Remember Fir'awn and his army, who were defeated under the simple man, Musa (AS) with the stick (staff) in his hand?

Remember Daud when he slew Jaluut? Neither had the power of their own. But against all odds, they were victorious, over formidable enemies. Allah is capable of giving victory to whoever He wills.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by 4Play(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2008
olabowale:

@Otele: « #109 on: Today at 06:49:51 PM »
Unfortunately, the village live is what I am used to. However, if "massob", whatever they are were to throw dangerous thing into my village, my first action, if I survive, which is what has been happening to the "Yahuud" (Zionist Jews of Israel), is to search my soul; why are the Massob launching dangerous thing at my village.

By the same token, maybe Gazans should ''search their souls'', abi soul searching na the exclusive preserve of Jewish people?

You want to bet? Are you informed already of the future? If Allah Wills, the oppressed will be victorious over their oppressors! Remember Fir'awn and his army, who were defeated under the simple man, Musa (AS) with the stick (staff) in his hand?

That's a heavily loaded conditionality. So far, what we can observe is that Allah has willed for the Jews to continue bashing the Arabs, just like the Turks did for centuries.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by olabowale(m): 12:13am On Dec 31, 2008
@*Osisi*: « #122 on: Today at 10:41:42 PM »  

Well if you decide to throw "knock out" at your neighbours yard for months and refuse to head his warnings and he retaliates by throwing a grenade in yours,don't come crying like a baby.
This is not the first time and they will not learn.
I support Israel wholeheartedly.
They should teach them a good lesson never to wake a sleeping giant.
Next time they'll keep their puny rockets to themselves

Apart from the fact that hypocreatical oath is missing in the above post. You forgot that The giants like Pharaoh (lanatullah) and Goliat (lanatullah) were 100% awake, when they were defeated by puny in stature and means of war by Prophet Moses (AS) and young lad Prophet David (AS) respectively.

If Allah wills it, the Palestinian people will overcome their modern day Pharaoh and Goliat all roll into one! If Allah wills it, he will send ordinary birds or wind or anything He Wills as the Army to defeat the doers of evil. This is very easy for Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside South Africa's Whites-only Town October 6, 2014 / Photos: See Very Big Shark Caught Off The Coast Of Australia / Again! President Mugabe Beaten Up By Violent Wife Grace In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.