Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ (4264 Views)

Israeli Jets Strike Targets Near Damasus Airport / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2008
I see the same goons just bleating "disproportionate response".
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
I knew this is where all these was heading.
Hamas cared so much for their citizens that they launched rockets from Nursery schools. Does Hamas know that Israel would respond? what kind of response were they expecting?
Was there any suprise in the actions and reaction of Isreal and Hamas? They both acted according to script.

Scene 1 Hamas launches rockets into Israel knowing what the consequences would be.
Scene 2: Israel issues warning to Hamas to remind them of what the consequences would be just in case they forgot.
Scene 3: Hamas ignores the warning and launches more rockets
Scene 4: Israel launches severe air raid to be followed by Ground troops.
Scene 5: Hamas displays dead bodies on Major media.
Scene 6: Everyone screams disproportionate respose

Epilogue which of these scenes is new to anyone here. I have seen this movie like 10 times over

Hamas is just using Palestinian people for their own Gazawood movies.

If they are not cowards they should mobilise an army and face Israel Head on. If the fight lasts for more then 24hours Hamas wins.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2008
Funny enough, all the HAMAS leaders are busying enjoying a holiday in Syria and Lebanon while the people they "luff" so much are dying in Gaza.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by otele(m): 9:28pm On Dec 29, 2008
guys i'm not well informed of mid-east issues but pls can someone help me out with stuff i dont understand. this is the much i know. .

hamas launched rockets (fired first shot)
israel responds (understandably)
the whole world shouts foul.
people are demonstrating in europe (uk, germany,greece etc) asking israel to stop.

meanwhile the rockets are still flying into israel killing people
nobody is talking about innocent israelis being killed

can someone explain this to me? why is no one talking about the rockets flying into israel?
did the world expect israel to watch the rockets and not respond?

explanation anybody pls
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by bawomolo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2008
davidylan:

Funny enough, all the HAMAS leaders are busying enjoying a holiday in Syria and Lebanon while the people they "luff" so much are dying in Gaza.

lol hamas must be getting tips from nasrallah. cheesy
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by dayokanu(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Otele,

Those people Hamas rockets hits in Israel are Guilty civilians Guilty women and children who deserve to die.

Innocent civilians are only in Palestine.

Those protesting expect Israel to walk into the mediterranean sea.

Hamas has the right to rocket while all Israel has to do is to supply them(Hamas) more rockets to hit Israel. then those protesters would be satisfied.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2008
Help me understand this one too Otele.

The Turkish airforce is bombing Kurdish bases in Iraq.

Israel is bombing HAMAS operatives in Gaza.

Iraqi citizens are protesting . . .

err the bombing in GAZA!!!
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by TayoD1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2008
@Davidylan,

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by dayokanu(m): 10:23pm On Dec 29, 2008
The three-day death toll rose to 364 on Monday, with some 1,400 reported wounded, according to Palestinian medical officials. The U.N. said at least 62 of the dead were civilians,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081229/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Less that 20% civilian casualty, This is a very benevolent war. Tell me any war in history fought in cities that has this low percentage of civilian casualty.

David,

I understand, They think Gaza is in Iraq and Kudistan is in far away Palestine. You never know with these Arabs.

People who blow themselves up for the promise of 70 virgins would believe anything. grin grin grin

To Iraqi's Iraq/Kurds do not matter. Palestine is the most important issue in the national agenda.

You can wipe all the Arab population as long as (1) Its done by a fellow Arab
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by otele(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2008
davidylan:

is this a typo i guess i'm more confused

dayokanu:

@Otele,

Those people Hamas rockets hits in Israel are Guilty civilians Guilty women and children who deserve to die.

Innocent civilians are only in Palestine.

Those protesting expect Israel to walk into the mediterranean sea.

Hamas has the right to rocket while all Israel has to do is to supply them(Hamas) more rockets to hit Israel. then those protesters would be satisfied.

they must be joking. i thought i was crazy now i know it is those hamas people and the imbeciles that support them in europe are crazy.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2008
Roflmao!!!
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by bawomolo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2008
dayokanu:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081229/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Less that 20% civilian casualty, This is a very benevolent war. Tell me any war in history fought in cities that has this low percentage of civilian casualty.

David,

I understand, They think Gaza is in Iraq and Kudistan is in far away Palestine. You never know with these Arabs.

People who blow themselves up for the promise of 70 virgins would believe  anything. grin grin grin

To Iraqi's Iraq/Kurds do not matter. Palestine is the most important issue in the national agenda.

You can wipe all the Arab population as long as (1) Its done by a fellow Arab

wow less than 20% casualty and people are using languages such as wipe out. talk about propaganda.  it's funny arabs aren't protesting the treatment of palestinian refugees in countries such as lebanon, syria etc
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2008
otele:

is this a typo i guess i'm more confused

A suicide bomber killed 1 and wounded 16 at an Iraqi protest for Gaza.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 29, 2008
A camp in the Qandil mountains on May 2, 2008 housing some 190 displaced Kurdish families fleeing the Turkish bombings of northern Iraq. Turkish fighter jets on Wednesday bombed Kurdish rebel targets in northern Iraq, the second raid in as many days, the military said in a statement.
(AFP/File/Shwan Mohammed) . . . please note that turkey is into its second day of bombing northern Iraq since Dec 28, 2008.

But . . .

Turkish citizens protesting the Israeli bombings in Gaza

and the Iraqis?

They demand a response to attacks in Gaza

Otele, over to you . . .
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by otele(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2008
davidylan:

A camp in the Qandil mountains on May 2, 2008 housing some 190 displaced Kurdish families fleeing the Turkish bombings of northern Iraq. Turkish fighter jets on Wednesday bombed Kurdish rebel targets in northern Iraq, the second raid in as many days, the military said in a statement.
(AFP/File/Shwan Mohammed) . . . please note that turkey is into its second day of bombing northern Iraq since Dec 28, 2008.

But . . .

Turkish citizens protesting the Israeli bombings in Gaza

and the Iraqis?

They demand a response to attacks in Gaza

Otele, over to you . . .

i tire o
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by dayokanu(m): 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
"The ones who targeted our brothers in Gaza are the same who targeted us in Mosul today. They are agents of Israel," Mahjoub said.

From the link David gave http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1050663.html

Dont you now understand that this protesters are insane.

Israelis are the one who did the suicide attack said the spokes man of the Sunni party. Why dont you think these people are demented If that is how the spokesman of a major Political party think.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by olabowale(m): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2008
The Nigerian elites, oh, the pundits of political world, do not know that the Yahuud (Zionists) have two strikes against them: in the least, they see you guys as blacks, unintelligent, less than humans and unused brains. Please wait, thats just part of the first views. The second view is that you are not Jews, but Idol worshippers, who took an ordinary rabbi (Jesus) as a god, while cheapening their Yahwah/Jehovah is one of 3.

Sorry guys. Thats how the Jews see you. And none of you who lives in USA or Europe will tell me that the wealthy jews want you to be a next door neighbor. In New York City, they have Boro park and Bensonhurst. In New York State, they have Montsie, etc.

The Arabs, may discriminate against me, they do know that they are doing that at their own peril, in the sense that if they die without seeking forgiveness, they will be punished. At least in the Mosque and even in Hajj, we all stand shoulder to shoulder.

Now to the issue of Zionist incursion, oh all out war against the palestinians; the palestinians around the world should just peacefully march in as a group of people into palestine. Let the world see what the "stiffnecked people" will do.

The same palestine that they refused to fight for under Moses, etc, is now the promised land? Who gave it to disbelievers? God Almighty promised it to the bloodline of Ibrahim His Friend. The last I check Ismail is the first child of Ibrahim.

Though I blame the leadership of the arabs, who areplaying possums in this specific time. I hope the masses will awaken the islamic spirit that the hypocrites that are mistaken for leaders have repressed so much in their conscience.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 30, 2008
another deluded muslim in the house. grin
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by olabowale(m): 2:02am On Dec 30, 2008
And soon the tide will turn. The palestinians need only a good victory over their enemies. And it will come soon, by Allah's help.

@Davidylan: You lack conscience anyhow. So whats new? Let us put Yoruba people in the place of Palestinias. Let us put say Igbo people in the place of The Yahuud (Jews). Now where is your conscience?
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by olabowale(m): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2008
Am waiting Ice cold blooded man.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by TayoD1(m): 2:26am On Dec 30, 2008
@olabowale,

The Nigerian elites, oh, the pundits of political world, do not know that the Yahuud (Zionists) have two strikes against them: in the least, they see you guys as blacks, unintelligent, less than humans and unused brains. Please wait, thats just part of the first views. The second view is that you are not Jews, but Idol worshippers, who took an ordinary rabbi (Jesus) as a god, while cheapening their Yahwah/Jehovah is one of 3.
Since when did other people's thought of you become the basis for your consciencious and principled stance?  I know what you are trying to do is rouse an anti-semitic feeling in people, but you have failed already.  For anybody who knows anything about the history of Ethiopian Jews, you will understand what risk the Jews took to save Africans from war and resettle hundreds of thousands of them in Isreal. Can you share anything close to that the Arabs have done?

Sorry guys. Thats how the Jews see you. And none of you who lives in USA or Europe will tell me that the wealthy jews want you to be a next door neighbor. In New York City, they have Boro park and Bensonhurst. In New York State, they have Montsie, etc.
And there is China town, somali communities and your mosques that no "infidel can go into. Infact, the biggest segregation is there in Mecca.

The Arabs, may discriminate against me, they do know that they are doing that at their own peril, in the sense that if they die without seeking forgiveness, they will be punished. At least in the Mosque and even in Hajj, we all stand shoulder to shoulder.
So you've accepted yourself as an inferior race. Sorry for you. Who isn't subject to God's final judgement? You think you guys have a consciousness of God more than others? You must be joking.

Now to the issue of Zionist incursion, oh all out war against the palestinians; the palestinians around the world should just peacefully march in as a group of people into palestine. Let the world see what the "stiffnecked people" will do.
How can they walk in peace? Who will they be taking after by doing that? Obviously, they never saw Mohammed live by that example. Are they now going to follow Jesus' teaching and the ways of Paul? Do they plan to follow the ideals of Martin Luther King an "infidel"?

The same palestine that they refused to fight for under Moses, etc, is now the promised land? Who gave it to disbelievers? God Almighty promised it to the bloodline of Ibrahim His Friend. The last I check Ismail is the first child of Ibrahim.
They refused to fight? How then did they occupy the land? You forget that the generation that failed to fight did not enter that land. And by the way, Ishmael was the son of a slave. The promise was to Isaac and not Ishmael. If it was to Ishmael why didn't God lead them there? Did Mohammed lead any normadic people into the land? Keep deceiving yourself.

Though I blame the leadership of the arabs, who areplaying possums in this specific time. I hope the masses will awaken the islamic spirit that the hypocrites that are mistaken for leaders have repressed so much in their conscience.
The islamic spirit has being awoken for a while - Jihad. That spirit had its arse handed to it in 1948 and 1963. You guys want more arse-whooping?
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by otele(m): 3:35am On Dec 30, 2008
olabowale:

And soon the tide will turn. The palestinians need only a good victory over their enemies. And it will come soon, by Allah's help.

which allah? has he been sleeping? he had better wake up b/c the US who can stop israel are supporting the raid on gaza. and tha blaze is raging.

@Davidylan: You lack conscience anyhow. So whats new? Let us put Yoruba people in the place of Palestinias. Let us put say Igbo people in the place of The Yahuud (Jews). Now where is your conscience?

let me guess,
u tried to whip up anti semitism, it didnt work. next, u try tribalism. . . . nadaaaa, try another thread bro. i may support u. but not this thread, until u explain to me . . .

1. why hamas fired the 1st shot, knowing fully well what the outcome will be
2. why iraqis will be protesting gaza invasion when turkey is raiding them
3. why turks will protest gaza bombardment when they(turkey) are doing the same to iraq
4. why hamas leadership will order rocket attacks from faraway safety of syria
5. what has yorubas and igbos got to do with this crisis
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 30, 2008
olabowale:

Olabowale you lack a brain to think in perspective. The yorubas wont spend their entire time spewing anti-igbo sentiments and lobbing 100 rockets a day at Nnewi.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by TOYOSI20(f): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2008
This is really sad, ma prayers go out to them, and i hope it can be stopped soon too, sad
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by birdman(m): 9:56am On Dec 30, 2008
I chuckle at the gloating going on in this thread. God dey
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by landis(m): 10:38am On Dec 30, 2008
Isrealis are wasting their TIME.

Only solution is to WIPE-OUT Palestinians people.

Americans did it; they wipe-out RED INDIANS, thats why peace in USA.

The world is watching!!!
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Pennywise(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2008
@Olabowale
I see you are so passionate about the hatred you have for the jews.You could always volunteer for martyrdom operation with your brethren.You have a considerable numerical advantage afterall.It just might succeed. Remember it worked against the Russians in Afghanistan.

But you must not try this at home when there is a religious strife. Chances are that you will be slaughtered by your own brethren because as a yoruba moslem you are not considered quite holy enough.This is not a hypothesis. It is a fact that was again proven recently in Jos.
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by stalliontp(m): 12:01pm On Dec 30, 2008
Pennywise:

@Olabowale
I see you are so passionate about the hatred you have for the jews.You could always volunteer for martyrdom operation with your brethren.You have a considerable numerical advantage afterall.It just might succeed. Remember it worked against the Russians in Afghanistan.

But you must not try this at home when there is a religious strife. Chances are that you will be slaughtered by your own brethren because as a yoruba moslem you are not considered quite holy enough.This is not a theorem. It is a fact that was again proven recently in Jos.

Lol, you are so right!
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Lagosboy: 12:04pm On Dec 30, 2008
My heart bleeds at the responses of some of our Nigerian folks here. I feel ashamed at how some blacks could be this in support of the Zionist apartheid. Blacks who are Christian Zionist.

@Davidylan
What is anti- Semitism to you if you could define this word then maybe we could discuss your use of this language. Richyblack condemns the action of Israel and you call it anti Semitism.

You said Israel withdrew from Gaza and got rockets in return. Yes Israel withdrew is half the story they withdrew and laid a siege on Gaza. The Blocked the Sea route, Blocked the airspace, and blocked all land routes to Gaza… in short words Gaza becomes a glorified Prison with 1.5 million people in a strip smaller than isle of wight in the UK. You talked of Rockets – How would a people who have been blockaged show their frustration.

David do you know the conditions of the ceasefire? Let me inform you:

Hamas was to stop or bring rockets firing to the minimum and Israel was to ease the crossings and open the sea route to Gaza. It is a known fact that during the 6 months Rockets dramatically reduced but Israel never eased the crossings and Gazans lacked in fuel supply, food, medical equipments and basic essentials. Last week Hamas offered to extend the truce if Israel would ease the crossings but Israel preferred to negotiate while dictating its terms which Hamas refused. Israel had planned this attack for 6 months and were not interested in any Truce.

This attack is a war crime and inhumane. Hamas fires rockets into sothern Israel because Palestine is under occupation. Tell Israel to leave the West Bank into their 1967 boarders and the rockets would stop.
Israel has ignored about 20 UN general assembly resolution. UN recognises Palestine is under occupation. What does the occupiers expect that the occupied laugh and submit to them?

You even said fatah and hamas dont want a 2 state solution. My brother that is a lie told by you. Fatah went to the failed Anapolis conference for a 2 state solution with jerusalam as its capital.

Hamas has long said they would accept a 2 state solution with Jerusalem as its capital and offer Israel a long long term truce.

Funny how you guys are quick to codemn terrorist acts and do not see Israels action as terrorism!!!!

Dont let your hatred for Islam beguile you. There are chistians suffering in Gaza and West Bank. Christians who support and voted for Hamas. This is a human Tragedy.
amnesty international has long accused Israel of war crimes and several NGO's. Millions of Chistians worlwide recognise this Human tragedy and wicked Zionist State of Israel. Wake up!!!
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Lagosboy: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2008
Fellows Let us not cheapen this human masscre by starting a religious ideological battle. The issue here is Palestine is under occupation by the Israelis is there any justification for that?

otele:

1. why hamas fired the 1st shot, knowing fully well what the outcome will be
4. why hamas leadership will order rocket attacks from faraway safety of syria

Hamas fired rockets beacuse the 6 months Truce was never respected by the Israelis. They did not ease the crossings

Khalid Meeshal lives in Syria because Israel exiled him from Palestine. Alla Other Hamas leaders live in Gaza. Sheikh Yassin of blessed memory was killed by the IDF in Gaza , Dr Rantissi was killed in Gaza, Abu Shanab was killed in Gaza these names are the previous leaders of Hamas.

Turkish raid or iraqi proetsts are not the issue here we could open another thread for this. Dont distract us from the "genocide" or "holocaust" we are witnessing in Gaza
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Lagosboy: 12:29pm On Dec 30, 2008
birdman:

I chuckle at the gloating going on in this thread. God dey

Dont give up bro. Its a shame there are blacks who suffered slavery, blacks who sufferred percecussion but in the hate filled heart do not see the state of Israel has never done anything wrong. in fact the conflict is all about palestinians foolishness and strong head , israel is right and has a right to defend itself and palestinians dont have that right.

This is the falsehood and spin the peddle. You and Richyblack were the lone voice amidst these folks. even Ban ki moon condemned the Israelis excessive use of force.

Israel would never learn they went in Lebanon bombed and bombed and they were defeated and kicked out in shame with their tails btw their legs. Hezbollah became stronger and garnered more support. The 2 soldiers were not found and they had to exchange tens of prisoners and corpses for 2 corpses. Nasrallah is a hero and even the Lebaanese christians love him. They are repeating the same thing in Gaza thinking the can destroy and eradicate Hamas. Eradicating Hamas while still occupying Palestine is a delusion that cant see
Re: Israeli Jets Kill ‘more Than 200’ by Bastage: 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2008

Even more screwed up.
They're also busy bombing their own demonstrations against the Gaza operation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

White South Africans Head For Home / Photos Of Donald Trumps House / LOL! See Obama's Inauguration Versus Trump's Own Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.