Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship (904 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught While Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend... / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by FIDELITY24(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2015
Please, I want to know if its a must for a guy to have a girl friend especially when your not yet talking about marriage. Your contributions are all welcomed!
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:00am On Jan 31, 2015
FIDELITY24:
Please, I want to know if its a must for a guy to have a girl friend especially when your not yet talking about marriage. Your contributions are all welcomed!

No it's not a must to have a girlfriend. But it's necessary to have that one person you can share thoughts, worries and emotional needs with, especially in these days of conji grin

However, the fierce truth is that being in a relationship can be very risky to ones health and moreso can affects ones career and financial growth. Relationship comes with too much wahala; emotional crackdown, insecurity and when you think too much about a person it can affects your time schedule which you ought to be using to focus on your academics or job and career. This doesn't affect every relationship. When you are with the right person they may even encourage you to take life changing decisions and be very supportive. So it all boils down to if you are ready for a relationship and how lucky you are to be blessed with the right one for you.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif, shocked who used your phone to comment?
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:18am On Jan 31, 2015
MzNelly:
ronald4lif, shocked who used your phone to comment?

Lol! This your question tough ohh smiley

My thumb used my PC to

The thumb is useless right grin
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! This your question tough ohh smiley

My thumb used my PC to

The thumb is useless right grin

So mature cheesy

Talk true, you have a gf now, right? tongue
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by ronald4lif(m): 1:28am On Jan 31, 2015
MzNelly:

So mature cheesy

Talk true, you have a gf now, right? tongue

I take that as a compliment, many thanks.

I have none. Given that you are experienced with lines I may be soliciting for your help in mind blowing punches to make even the toughest momma maintain smiley

#TeamToHellWithConji smiley
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 31, 2015
ronald4lif:

No it's not a must to have a girlfriend. But it's necessary to have that one person you can share thoughts, worries and emotional needs with, especially in these days of conji grin

However, the fierce truth is that being in a relationship can be very risky to ones health and moreso can affects ones career and financial growth. Relationship comes with too much wahala; emotional crackdown, insecurity and when you think too much about a person it can affects your time schedule which you ought to be using to focus on your academics or job and career. This doesn't affect every relationship. When you are with the right person they may even encourage you to take life changing decisions and be very supportive. So it all boils down to if you are ready for a relationship and how lucky you are to be blessed with the right one for you.
U did justice, am impressed. ...know what you want then it will guide you to the kind of company you keep.
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by FIDELITY24(m): 10:36pm On Jan 31, 2015
Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts @roland, I think focusing on building myself and achieving my goals is more important. Thanks once more!
Re: Boyfriend/girlfriend Relationship by dstnd: 10:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
yes .....

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If You're In The Wrong Relationship / Need Your Advice / See The Definition Of a Bonafide Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.